Borrowing the Neighbor's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

'Is this really happening right now?' she thought, laughing in her mind. Starting to second-guess herself, she stopped moving, but remembered that she had already agreed to it, so she continued.

With another deep breath she eased down to her knees. Her hands followed a second later, pulling down his jeans. She pulled them over his feet and tossed the jeans towards the counter. The boxers were next, and she knew where he was now, so she only had to reach out to get the waistband.

Pulling down quickly, she was surprised to feel his cock as it jumped out of his boxers. No longer constrained, Mark's hard cock bounced to attention. Since she was so close, the head of his cock came to rest on her cheek. Karen was surprised to feel a twinge between her legs as her pussy started dampening. She reached up and wrapped her hand around his cock and pushed it up. She stroked it briefly, noticing it was thinner than her husband's but clearly longer. Coming to her senses, her other hand found his hand and moved them together.

"Hold your own cock," she whispered, "and keep it out of my face."

Shaking the many dirty thoughts out of her mind, she got back to her task and quickly removed his boxers and stood up.

"Mission accomplished," Karen told the dark shape in front of her, "your turn."

Mark reached out for her and quickly located her hips and within a second had pulled her shirt up over her head, and threw it over his shoulder onto the counter. He was kind of in a hurry, but wanted to get this done with a minimum of fuss. Turning Karen around, he found the bra clasp and unhooked it, also tossing it behind him.

"By the way, you played with my cock a little, so it's only fair I get time with your boobs" he whispered into her ear.

"You already did, remember? When I was taking off your shirt."

"That was an accident, so it doesn't count. This is no accident though. I want a sneak peak of what's coming up later. Is that OK?"

"Sure, I guess so. Why not?"

Smiling, he reached over her shoulders and slid his hands down her chest, slowing as he covered the upper slope of her breasts. Pulling back on her, she moved back until their bare torsos were pressed together. Karen's breath caught as Mark's cock was pushed up and lay flat against her bare back. He paused when his palms covered her rock-hard nipples, and after a little pinch, stopped moving once he reached the under-side of her breasts, his hands full, squeezing and massaging gently. Karen's breath increased as he groped her, she hadn't really expected to be turned on this much by him, but she had to make him stop. She grabbed his hands and pulled on them gently.

"Mark, hey. I don't want you to stop, but you should. We should just finish and continue this later."

"Ya, you're right. Moving right along..."

They didn't move apart at all, so he slid his hands down her stomach until he found the button holding her shorts closed. Without trying to make it sexy or erotic, he simply unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts and let them fall. Mark slid his thumbs under the elastic of her panties and paused.

"Well here go yours. I think we will have to move apart a little for this."

Karen didn't respond, she just shuffled forward a step to give him room. Mark knelt behind her and slid her panties down until they rested on her shorts that lay crumpled on her feet. She put a hand on his head for balance and lifted one foot free of the clothes, then lifted the other so he could take them. He took her panties and before her foot went back down, he put her shorts back on one leg.

"Oh ya, you need to dress me too. OK, I'm ready for the next foot."

Moving a bit faster, he fastened her shorts and felt around for her shirt. He was worried that they were taking way too long and that this would get Mary and Roger suspicious. The shirt was a bit trickier and he put it on backwards, making Karen giggle. She fixed it quicker than he could have, then felt around for his clothes.

Mark anticipated her request, so as she was kneeling in front of him, he held his cock up against his stomach so he wouldn't poke her in the face. Once his shirt was on, they each made sure they were holding the other's undergarments and opened the door.

"Keep them behind your back for right now" Mark whispered as they stepped out into the living room.

Roger's eyes darted to his wife's chest, the motion of her breasts and her nipples were all clearly visible. He turned to stare at Mark.

"What the hell is this Mark?"

"I figured that if we can pass this small test without getting into a fight, either between us friends or with our spouses, then we can move to the main event. What we did was take each other's underwear off. No hanky-panky that any of us would be aware of, just taking off the other's clothes, setting aside the super hero underoos, then putting the clothes back on. We did that without too much of an issue, and now it's your turn to try. So now you two, get on in there and do the same."

"I can see how that would make sense," Mary told her husband, "but you really should have described that before you two went in there. But whatever, I'm OK with that. Are you Roger? And Karen?"

They both nodded, so Mary stood up. "OK Roger, let's get going."

With a glance at their spouses, they walked into the bathroom and closed the door the same way. Mary felt around in the dark until she felt Roger's arm and she stopped.

"Man this is really weird," she whispered, "I can't believe we're really doing this."

"I know, right? So do you mind if I go first?"

"That's fine. Oh, and my bra is a front-clasp just so you know."

As Roger pulled off her shirt, he replied "Really? I didn't think they did that for the bigger sizes."

He put his hands on Mary's shoulders and found the shoulder strap, then traced it down her chest. His smile got huge as a few fingers slid across the top of her breasts. When he reached the center, he figured out the latch and held onto each side as the weight of her breasts pulled them apart.

Guessing that she wouldn't mind, as he pushed apart the cups with the back of his hands, his palms caressing her soft globes. Loving the moment he couldn't help but pause, the clothes forgotten as he just groped her.

"Ahem. Roger? I don't think we're supposed to be playing just yet."

"Oh yeah, sorry."

He sighed and reluctantly let go of her breasts and put her bra on the counter, then went to open her pants.

"Sorry Mary, I'd just wanted to do that for years. I couldn't help it. Besides, I know Mark is a boob guy so it would be a miracle if he wasn't doing the same thing with my wife."

"Good point, I'm sure they each did a little groping. I'd be shocked if they didn't. They probably guessed, rightly so, that we would too. Here, let me hold onto the counter so I don't fall over when you take those off."

She held on while he removed her pants and thong. Once she realized she was now completely naked in front of Roger, and she still had to take his clothes off, the reality of what they were getting ready for hit her. She was deep in thought as she wordlessly stripped Roger, wondering if swapping partners really was such a good idea. It basically started as a favor for Roger, but it very quickly escalated, and it was almost too far to take back. She was kneeling on the floor in front of him, and she knew his jeans and boxers were pooled on his feet. With a sigh she tapped his leg and he lifted so she could retrieve the boxers.

Pulling up his jeans to mid-thigh, she paused as she got an idea. After all the talk she heard from Karen, she was curious if his cock was as big of a deal as she made it out to be. 'This is the perfect time to find out,' Mary thought, 'just so I'm not surprised by it a couple minutes before it's in my ass.'

She stood up, sliding her hands up this legs until she felt skin, then brought her hands to the middle. His cock was rock-hard, as she was expecting it to be, and she instantly knew what Karen had been raving about. Roger's manhood wasn't as long as she was used to, but it was a bit thicker.

She turned around carefully and backed into him, keeping one hand on his cock. Pushing it down until it settled between her ass cheeks, she leaned back on her best friend's husband. Skin-to-skin from her ass to shoulders, she reached back to find his arms. She pulled his arms around her and made him grasp her breasts again.

"This is what you wanted Roger?"

His breathing was ragged and shallow, but his words were muffled. "Holy shit Mary! You're driving me crazy here! You have to stop before I attack you!"

Mary giggled at his reaction and pulled away from him. He was right, he was actually grinding into her, making his cock slide between her cheeks. But they also had to get decent quickly before the others got suspicious. She turned and fixed his jeans and got his shirt started.

"Mary, thank you for this by the way. This is easily the coolest thing anyone has EVER done for me. I mean that. Thank you so much. I don't know how I can repay you for this."

"Well why don't you start by getting me dressed first. We'll figure out the rest later, OK?"

"Yeah, OK."

A minute later, they were both fully dressed and holding their prizes and ready to go out the door. With a deep breath, Mary found the doorknob and opened the door. She was surprised to find an empty room!

"What the hell?" Roger asked, "Where are they?"

"I'm sure they're around, let's check the kitchen."

The walked in quietly, Roger poked his head around the corner to see if they were being inappropriate, and was relieved to see that Mark and Karen were sitting at the table looking at their phones. Mary walked in and tossed Roger's boxers on the table next to his wife's underthings. Both Mark and Karen looked up in surprise at their spouses silent arrival.

"Oh hey guys, you're out sooner than I thought you'd be. So did everything go as expected?"

Roger tossed Mary's things to Mark and nodded his head. "Ya, we're good. No problems. I can see how we could have issues, but I'm still good with everything going as planned."

Karen put down her phone and turned to them.

"I was thinking about something while you guys were in there, but I didn't say anything to Mark about it yet."

Everyone looked at her but they said nothing, so she continued.

"So everyone is getting something here. Roger is living out a fantasy, and also giving oral, which he is good at. Mary likes anal as well as getting oral, and she's getting both. I like oral and I'm getting that, and I also get a little extra that I don't know if I'll like, but whatever. But Mark will be giving oral, which I've been told he's good at, which is good for me, but if I can't do anal, that's all he gets, and his... umm... johnson gets no attention. So if I can't do the extra, how do we make it up to him?"

They all sat around the table, looking across the group of friends. No one said anything for about a minute until Mark spoke up.

"Thanks Karen for putting it that way. I had thought about it, but didn't want to sound petty. I was just going to wait until after everything was... umm... finished. Then if I felt gipped, I would bring it up and see what happens."

"Maybe we should just think it over and see what we think tomorrow." Roger said, "If you are the only one that doesn't get any fun, maybe Karen can make it up to you some other way. Hell, maybe Karen AND Mary can make it up to you. What guy wouldn't like that?"

Mary and Karen looked at each other across the table. Karen shrugged her shoulders and said "Oh hell... Either way, my husband just told me to make it up to Mark. I guess it's on you Mary if you want to help out too."

"Actually that's something I've thought of doing. No offense Karen, we are BFFs and all, but I just can't see doing that with you. Ya know what I mean?"

"Ya, I get ya. Maybe let's just wait and see. No reason to try and make too many plans we may not need to."

"Oh wait," Mary piped up, "I have something to ask too. What about condoms? I was thinking they won't be needed since we don't have any diseases and both guys are snipped and shooting blanks, but I know how some people are with a new partner."

Karen replied immediately, "There shouldn't be a need since there is no 'regular' sex, but I know what you mean about accidents. I'm fine with skipping it. What do you guys think?"

Thye both nodded to their wives. "Without." they both said.

Roger stood up and everyone looked his way. "Ya know, if we don't stop talking this will never happen. Should we get started?"

"Wow," Karen exclaimed, "looks like someone is chomping at the bit. Are you a tiny bit impatient or something?"

Everyone laughed as Roger's face blushed a little bit.

"What can I say, it's not like I've had a chance like this before. Hell ya I'm a bit impatient."

"Allrighty then," Mark said, "let's get this rolling. One more shot for the road? Then Karen and I will walk down the street and get to know each other a little better."

"So you're just going to choose for everyone who goes where?" Mary asked, looking a little upset.

"The way I figure, if Karen does do the deed, she may not be up for walking that far. I don't know if you would either babe, so each woman in their own house."

"Oooohhh, ya, good point. OK, let's get this shot."

They walked into the living room and Mark poured another round. He was a bit worried about the amount they had to drink, but not for him, he was worried about Mary. If Roger had a case of Whiskey Dick he may not be able to cum and Mary's ass would pay the price. But it was her idea, and she knew how it worked as well, so he didn't say anything.

A solemn 'cheers' sounded from the four of them, and down the drinks went. Mark and Mary gave each other a quick hug and kiss. Roger and Karen saw them and copied, then the girls hugged each other and whispered 'Thank you' in each other's ears. Mark and Roger shook hands, and Roger said "Thank you, times two, good luck man."

Mark went to the front door and held it open for Karen, and after a last glance at her husband and best friend, she went outside with him. They walked in silence down the road, the distance of three houses was suddenly very far for Karen. She had said she would try, for her husband's sake, but she really didn't know if she could allow it to happen, the memory of the last time was still strong in her mind.

Roger walked into the kitchen and got down the bottle of olive oil and turned to Mary. "Will this work for you?"

"Umm, no," she laughed, "we have real lube. Besides, we don't need to be reliving this event every time I use that bottle while cooking dinner."

Roger laughed nervously and nodded his head. He left the bottle on the counter and followed Mary into the bedroom. She went into the bathroom and started to close the door, but came back out.

"Hey Roger, I've gotta go make sure everything is... um, ready for you. Can you get several of the large couch cushions from the living room and put them in here on the floor?"

When he left, she got naked and used a baby wipe to make extra-sure that everything was cleaned up as well as she could. She got a couple large bath towels and a couple sex accesories from the closet and walked back into the bedroom. Roger had just come in and tossed the cushions on the floor. She shook out the towels and covered them to make an impromptu bed.

She turned to Roger and stared into his eyes, but his eyes were lower, staring up and down her naked body. Without a word, he removed his clothes as well, allowing her to stare for a moment before he hit the switch for the lights. After the episode of the couples in the bathroom, it had only taken about three seconds for each of them to strip.

Mary knew she should have waited to strip, but she got a rush from letting him see her body. She had seen the way he had looked at her for years, and she knew he would be touching her all over, so she didn't think letting him see for a moment could hurt.

The room's only light was now coming from a couple small electronics. While it was totally dark now, their eyes would adjust, but only enough to see shapes, not detail. Mary knew that was the reason Mark had made that rule, and if he didn't she would have. While she would have liked to see Roger better, too much detail and intimacy could be bad for all their relationships.

Roger walked up until he could see her vague form in front of him, then another half step until her nipples were pressed against his skin and his ramrod-stiff cock was poking her. His hands found hers, and they stood still like that for a few seconds, adjusting to the odd feeling of knowing what was about to happen.

He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Thank you again for this Mary."

She reached up and put her finger on his lips. "You're welcome, but shush. These lips need to be somewhere else."

Chuckling, he removed her hand and leaned his head down and kissed her deeply, his tongue forcing it's way into her mouth. Roger instantly reached for her breasts, stroking and squeezing them. She moaned softly and kissed him back for a few seconds before remembering that this was against the rules and pulling away from him.

"Wrong lips Roger," she giggled, "that was nice, but we can't, and we shouldn't."

She walked backwards, pulling his hands to follow her. She stopped when her feet hit the towel over the pillow, then slowly lowered herself down, laying back with her legs spread wide for him. Roger felt her leave but knew where she was, so he went to his knees and felt for her legs. Moving towards the one he found, he kissed her shin, then worked his way up to her thigh, trailing the path with kisses and small nibbles.

Mary closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention, trying to not make much noise. The difference in the work-up between her husband and her friend were clear, and every little surprise increased her arousal. By the time Roger was kissing all around her very wet center, she could tell she was very close to cumming already. Surprising her by changing from soft teasing around her pussy, Roger found her clit with his mouth and sucked it in, his tongue flicking it's attack on her.

Instantly she started to cum, she grabbed two handfulls of his hair and squeezed him tighter into her spasming womanhood. Roger smiled to himself at making her cum so quickly, thinking that he was now only seconds from having his cock finally buried inside her ass. He got back up to his knees and turned Mary's limp body over. Easing forward, he put his cock between her cheeks, but stopped as she quickly pulled herself away from him.

"Not so fast big guy. You gotta work your way up there, you can't just barge in. Now that I got there fast, the next time will take longer."

"Sorry. I'm just having a hard time waiting."

"I figured. Ohhhh... Damn," she sighed, rolling back over and spreading out, "Sorry, that was a good one. But I'm more than ready for more. Get back down there and kiss me some more."

With a smile, he lay down between her legs. Breathing in her musky scent, he slid his hand up her thigh, his fingers parting her pussy lips, finally easing his middle finger inside of her. She moaned in appreciation, softly calling out "Yes, that's good. Now put your other hand under me, grab my ass and lick my clit."

He shuffled into position and for the next couple minutes they both enjoyed his oral skills.

"Time for the next step Roger. Put your thumb in my pussy. Oh ya, just like that, get it good and wet. Mmmm, OK, that's enough. Now take it out and slide your thumb down. A little more. Ya, just touch it. Just rub your thumb around my asshole, get it good and wet."

His cock was throbbing with this next step, and he wanted to jump up, but he held back and vowed to follow her instructions.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers