Borrowing the Neighbor's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

"Don't push your thumb in just yet big guy. Get it wet again and rub some more."

She sighed in pleasure, then suddenly remembered something else Mark would do for her. She really liked it, so Roger would have to copy. She lifted her legs in the air and grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs as wide as she could.

"Change-up time Roger. Grab my ass with both of your hands and lift my hips. Oofff. Not that high. Now lick my ass. Lick it!"

This wasn't what Roger was thinking would happen, but he did it anyway. He was a little turned off, but when he found it tasted good, he continued. It took a second to realize that he was just rubbing her moisture there, and her liquid was leaking down from her pussy. She arched her hips as much as she could, and wiggled around in pleasure.

Mary reluctantly let go of her ankles and softly called down to him. "Ready for the next step?"

"Hmmm, ya. Are you liking this OK Mary?"

"Damn straight I am, but I'm wanting more too! Now move up here and lie on your side in a 69 position."

"Really? I thought you couldn't suck my cock. But OK."

Mary didn't suck his cock, but she did grab it with one hand and start stroking him softly. She easily noticed the difference in girth and could only imagine how it would feel inside of her backdoor. Anywhere inside of her was sure to feel good but tonight he was going to fuck her ass with it, so she was a little concerned it might hurt at first even though she could hardly wait to see how it felt.

Rolling to her side facing him, she lifted the top leg and put her foot back to give him all the room he needed. A quick reach above her head verified her supplies were still in place.

"No, I'm not going to suck you off. That's usually part of it, but we will skip that this time. Now put your head between my legs and eat me out some more. Mmmm, ya that's a good start. Very nice. Oh, ya, next step. Damn you make it hard to concentrate. Put one hand around back. More to the right. Ya, there. Now put your pointer finger in my pussy to get it good and wet. I didn't say wiggle it, but OK. Now take it out and rub it on my ass. When you think it's ready, slowly put it in to the first joint."

She continued to stroke his cock, and just before he eased his digit inside her, she took her hand back and spit into her palm. Making a fist, she spread her spit across her fingers. Just as he eased his digit into her, she made a tight ring with her fingers and squeezed the head of his cock.

Roger moaned softly and she replied "Give me more and hold it still."

He complied, and her grasp on his cock moved down some.

"Now fuck my ass with your finger, nice and slow."

His motion was copied by her hand, and his hips started to move into her grasp. She was tempted to suck him, and she even opened her mouth and moved her head closer. The only thing between his cock and her mouth was one finger, and at the last second she pulled back knowing she shouldn't do it. Instead she opened her hand and spit on it and his cock, then stroked it around, the liquid removing the friction.

"Spit on me Roger, let it slide down and coat your finger. Spit on my pussy and spit on my ass. You love being this dirty don't you?"

"Oh hell woman, this is insane."

"One more finger Roger, and be easy about it. We're almost there!"

He pulled out to spit on her pussy and his fingers, then slowly slid two fingers into her waiting ass. It was a tight fit, but he could feel her muscles loosen for him. He eased his fingers halfway into her and held still for a few seconds before slowly moving them in and out.

Mary started getting into it as her friend's fingers invaded her. As she thought about the favor she was doing for him, it only increased her arousal. Even thinking of her husband's face buried between Karen's thighs gave her another twinge of pleasure.

Hungry for the feeling of Roger's cock, she pushed back on his fingers, wanting more. Deciding she was sufficiently stretched, Mary knew it was time to get his cock ready. She let go of his rod and reached for the tube of gel. Squeezing a healthy portion onto her palm, she grabbed him again, coating his thick cock with lube.

"Damn that's cold," Roger exclaimed, jerking his face out of her pussy, "what are you doing?"

"Sorry, should have warned you. I need your cock in my ass right now, so now you're lubed and ready. Slowly pull out of me and get up on your knees."

Mary moaned at the removal of his fingers, she felt a loss and an emptiness but her heart fluttered as she anticipated their replacement. She reached over again to get the box of antiseptic wipes and handed one to Roger.

"Here, use a wipe to clean up your fingers."

He took it and cleaned up while he watched Mary's dark shape slide up to him, flat on her back and legs spread wide. Mary used the extra lube on her hand to reach under her and apply a layer across her puckered hole, even sliding in one finger to spread the gooey paste all over. While she cleaned off her own hand, she instructed Roger on the next step.

"OK, now get up next to me and put my feet flat on your shoulders. Watch your aim, you can't slip 'accidentally' into my pussy. This position helps open me up more, plus I can push you away if you get carried away before I'm ready. Yup, just like that. Now move that thick cock and just let it touch me. Now lean forward a little. Mmmm, ya, perfect."

"Just let me know when," Roger whispered, his voice thick with anticipation, "and I know, I'll go slow."

Breathing heavily, Mary grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She was rolling her hips slightly to massage her puckered hole with the greasy head of his cock.

"Now" she whispered simply.

With his hands on her thighs to keep his balance, Roger gave the slightest push with his hips, but his cock felt only resistance.

"It's ok, just push a little harder, I can take it. And play with my boobs or rub my clit."

Shifting his knees for a little different angle, he reached down to hold both breasts, and the motion did the trick. Half of his cockhead slipped into her ass, the tight pressure shocking him as he unconsciously squeezed his friend's breasts.

"Holy shit!" they both whispered at the same time.

"Wait there a sec" Mary said, "wait for me to adjust to this."

He recovered a bit and relaxed his death-grip on her breasts. Smiling huge, he was impatient and pushed a bit further. Roger stopped again, his breath taken away at the sensation of his entire cockhead being inside of her.

It was too quick for Mary, and she let out a little squeal and pushed with her feet against his shoulders. "Wait, I said. You're thicker than Mark, I need time. Fuck it feels good though!"

"Sorry, got carried away. More yet?"

Mary pushed a little with her feet in response, she didn't trust herself to talk just yet. She didn't need to hold her cheeks anymore, so she let go to reach for a toy. The unexpected buzzing startled Roger but he didn't move. When he heard it get muffled a little, he knew Mary was using it on her clit.

From the mewing sounds she was making, it was clearly working!

"More," she was able to whisper out, "give me an inch, slow."

Roger pushed his cock deeper into her, surprised at the tightness, but the lube did it's job and he slid further into her as smooth as silk.

"Ugh, stay there. Holy shit, are you shoving a baseball bat into me? Damn I feel so full. OK, easy now, give me a little more, then pull almost all the way out."

Roger pushed deeper, waited for a second, then pulled back.

Just before he stopped moving, Mary called up to him, "No, don't stop, put it back. Oh hell ya, that's so good. Fuck me with that thing. You don't need help now, just give me your cock a little deeper at at time."

Mary lowered her head to the towel. Her eyes closed, savoring the feeling of her ass getting drilled slowly. Deeper and deeper he went, and she swore he was going to rip her in half, but she was loving the stretch!

As he slowly worked his way deeper up his neighbor's ass, Roger was beaming in happiness. He was finally getting to lose his anal sex cherry! It was a bonus he got to ass-fuck Mary! Ever since he found out she liked it, he had hoped she would give him a chance, and now he was! Karen would have been better, but having Mary's experience was a huge help. He didn't have a 'thing' for Mary, he just liked her boobs, and was jealous she liked it in the backdoor. He just hoped he was not so drunk he would black this part out.

A short minute later, he stopped thrusting as his balls pressed against her ass. He was finally completely sunk inside of her. Balls-deep in her ass! Mary was sufficiently loose around his cock for him to thrust freely, and while it was similar to Karen's pussy, there surely was a difference this way. Roger hoped Mark was succeeding, there was no way he could not have more of this!

Mary put away her rabbit and pulled down the next toy, her mid-sized dildo. Rubbing it across her clit, she breathlessly called to Roger twice, but he didn't respond, his mind was in another world. Finally Mary used her foot to push on his chest. He stopped instantly, panting a little.

"So Roger, is it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Oh hell ya, this is great. But why did you stop me, am I hurting you?"

"No, not at all, just wanted to warn you that I'm changing things up a little now that my ass is used to your thickness. Pull out almost all the way and wait. Now let go of my boobs and put one finger in my pussy. Ok, now press that finger down and fuck my ass again."

He was a bit confused, but had a good idea what was happening. As he slowly shoved his cock deeper into her ass, he was surprised to feel himself moving. He wiggled his finger in her pussy as his cock thrusted in her anal passage, amused to feel himself moving from neighboring tunnels.

"Mmm, that feels good, and it's probably as close as you will get to a DP session, so enjoy. But now pull your finger out and hold this."

She put the dildo in his hand, feeling her slickness on his finger, and before she let go, she turned it on it's lowest speed.

"Put it in me Roger, fuck my pussy with the little toy and keep your cock inside my ass. After a few strokes, then your cock can start moving again."

The buzzing noise almost completey went away as Roger easily slid the toy into her waiting pussy. He buried his cock into her, and his slippery fingers lost their grip on the dildo when he thrusted. He stayed buried in her, lost in the moment.

"You let go, right?" Mary asked.

"Ya, sorry."

"It's fine, I can push it out."

Mary flexed her muscles, her sphincter freezing Roger in place, and after just a second, Roger called out to her.

"Holy shit that got tight Mary, are you trying to make me cum already?"

Mary giggled, "We can't have that happen just yet, I was trying to get my toy out. Wait, I have an idea. Why don't you pull out so I can roll over?"

He sighed and pulled out slowly, missing the tight confines of her back passage. Mary rolled over and slid her legs between Roger's, then pulled up a pillow to rest under her as she got up on her knees. She handed Roger the tube of lube and reached between her legs to get the toy she pushed out.

"Squeeze some out onto my hole," she instructed, "you can never be lubed too much, and it will hurt us both if we're dry. Then get back up here and fuck my ass again, this is my favorite position."

He held her hips as he got into position behind her, adding some lube to his cock before he slowly eased into her again. She was still tight as he went in for the second time, and Mary moaned as Roger invaded her ass again. She shook her hips at him as he slowly thrusted deeper and deeper into her.

There was barely enough room for her hand, but she squeezed between her thighs to insert the dildo into her pussy. Roger felt the vibrations through her thin walls and smiled, knowing this was for both of them.

Roger slid one hand along her side, then under her to grab one full breast. After a quick grope, he found her nipple, causing her to cry out as he pinched it and pulled a little.

"Damn it, I'm so close Roger, so close, I have to lay down, just follow me."

She gave the dildo a little push to seat it in her before slowly laying flat, her ass raised up from the pillow below. Even in the dim light, Roger could see her hands grab her ass cheeks and pull them apart.

Mary surprised him by calling over her shoulder "Fuck my ass Roger, fuck it hard and make me cum!"

"My pleasure," he replied, "and then I'm gonna cum in your ass! I'm gonna bury my cock deep inside your ass and pump you full of my cum!"

She squealed at his words, Mark didn't talk like that, and she loved the sound of it. She knew how much it must have meant to Roger for him to be able to finally say those words, and that she was able to give him this gift was an incredible feeling.

Rogers hands covered Mary's on her ass, squeezing them tightly as he yelled out in passion. He focused on the tightness of her anal ring, and the silky smooth feeling of gliding through her ass, and he could no longer hold back. He pushed her hands away and replaced them with his own, squeezing her for all he was worth. With one last mighty thrust, bottoming his cock out in her ass, he swore his cock got a tiny bit bigger a second before he erupted.

Mary could feel him getting ready to finish. When he pushed her hands away, she cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples hard, screaming into the pillow. Her ass burned in protest as Roger's cock increased it's girth a tiny fraction. She felt the cock inside of her throb as Roger started to cum, his unseen stream of semen coating her insides, and she couldn't keep herself from cumming at the same time.

Mary's whole body started to convulse as her body went into overload, every muscle tightening. After the second shot of cum erupted from Roger's cock, her ass clamped down on him. His cock was stuck in place as her sphincter squeezed around him, and her ass cheeks tried to push him away as they quivered in muscular reaction.

He shook as his balls finished draining into Mary, and he fell forward onto her. Purely on instinct, Roger reached under her limp body to reacquire his grasp of her breasts. Not playing with them, just holding them. Once Roger's cock began to shrink and pull out of Mary's ass, they had recovered enough to talk without wheezing.

"That was straight up amazing Mary, thank you for sharing this with me."

"You're welcome, it was pretty damm good for me too. I haven't cum that hard in a while."

They lay in silence for another moment until Mary thought he had shrunk enough to make it easy to pull out.

"Oh, and one other thing you should know Roger, now that we're done, I have to make a run to the bathroom. You have made a mess up there that has to come out now. The wipes are right here, you will neeed them."

Mary had a wipe ready, and as Roger's oily cock slipped out of her, she covered up and made her funny-looking dash to the bathroom. Alone on the towels, Roger lay on his back and cleaned up while reviewing in his mind everything that had happened. Realizing he had almost falken asleep, he jumped up - he knew he had to be gone very soon, so he quicky got dressed and cleaned up their mess. After wrapping up all the towels inside a clean one and leaving it by the wall, he put the pillows all back on the couch.

Roger stood in the bedroom and did one last check to make sure everything was in place. When he turned to leave, the bathroom door opened and a dressed Mary came out and looked around in shock.

"You cleaned up everything?"

"Of course, it was the least I could do. I'm not sure how Mark and Karen are faring, but I doubt they will be much longer."

Roger quickly stepped in front of Mary and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. He kissed her softly on the forehead then put his head beside hers.

"Thank you again for this."

They stood in each other's arms for just a moment longer until Mary started feeling awkward.

She backed out to arm's length and said "Remember, this is a one-time thing, don't get too attached to my ass, OK? I let you do a few things I shouldn't have, but it was in the heat of the moment, don't expect it again, ok?"

"But it's such a nice ass," he joked, "but I understand. Hey, can I do something real quick? One for the road?"

"What do you mean?"

His answer was to reach out and softly hold her breasts, sliding his hands around as if trying to memorize their feel. Mary stood still for a moment, then pushed his hands away.

"No more of that mister, what did I just say? My body is just as off-limits as it was yesterday."

"Sorry, I know, I just couldn'thelp myself. You do have great boobs. But anyhow, let's get out of here, it's really getting late. You know, I never did get to see if I was right about your 'O' face, I missed 'em both."

She just laughed and slapped his arm lightly, pushing him to move along. They walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water and heard the front door open. A few seconds later, Mark walked into the room with them.

Not really sure how to ask such an odd question, Roger simply asked "So, ummm, how did things, umm, go?"

Mark shook his head. "I can guarantee you that your night was much better than mine dude. Speaking of which, did everything... umm, go ok?"

The smile on Roger's face was answer enough, although he did nod his head and say "You're a damn lucky man Mark. It was better than I had imagined, thanks to both of you. I'm sure you have a good idea what happened here, so you don't have to ask for details, but don't you hold back, tell us how your experiment went."

"Well, it wasn't a complete success or a complete failure. I was, umm, down there and gave her one, then she passed out. I tried to wake her up, but it was a waste, she wouldn't get up for anything."

Roger looked at him oddly. "That doesn't sound good. I thought you said it wasn't a complete failure but it sounds like it. It doesn't compute. Maybe I should have warned you about that sleeping thing after she cumms, sometimes she does that when she's really drunk."

"The partial success is that I made it take forever for her to get hers, so I got her to let me do it with my tongue, then one finger, and that's when she went to sleep. So I don't know if she will remember."

"Well that is a lot of progress actually, thanks Mark. But before this gets even more weird than it is now, I should get going so I can pass out."

Mary walked with her husband as they saw Roger out and said their goodbyes. It was short and to the point since they now felt weird considering all they had just done. They were subdued as they walked back to their room and silently got ready for bed.

Once the lights went out, in the brief time before they also passed out, Mary was the first to speak as she snuggled into her favorite spot on his chest.

"Sorry you got left out tonight babe, that sucks. So were you waiting outside or something?"

"It does suck, but now I'm too tired to ask for anything, I just want to sleep. But ya, after I left their house I waited by our car until I noticed lights coming on in the house. I was probably out there about 15 minutes or so."

"Something I didn't think about before hon. I remembered our first time doing it that way. It was the first for both of us, remember? Well it wasn't that good, and it hurt me even though you were nice about it, I realize now how good you were to me, but since it was my ass it had to be over quick. So even if you had done that with Karen, it probably wouldn't have been very good for you, and you still would have been short-changed."

"Hon, I really don't know right now. Too many 'maybe' and 'what-if' questions."

"Whatever you wanna think. But I did do this thing tonight, and I know what he got. So I think, and you can't argue with me, that Karen and I also owe you for what already happened, and what didn't happen. So tired though, we can continue in the morning after the hangover is done."

handysr
handysr
109 Followers