All Comments on 'Boss From Hell Ch. 07'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
At last

The prospect for revenge is near, but will it work or just make things worse ?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Dun, dun, dunnnnn

Will Dudley be able to save Nell from Snidely?

Stay tuned...and now a word from our sponsors...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I vote for making things worse and also another alteration day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Will more humiliation make her husband do something stupid or will she enjoy new sexual adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes!!!

let the husband fight back and win will be better if he gets revenge to endure so much and get payback pls don't end it on a bad note!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
time to rap this up..

no need for a 9th , finish at 8 ..im sick of hearing of brandons repeat crap..

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantalmost 10 years ago
Moving along at the proper pace

Looking forward to the next chapters. Hope that boss gets what is coming to him. Can imagine what the ex-wife will tell him.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
I agree: time for Brandon to get what's coming to him

Here's a suggestion: It's the night before the month is up Brandon gets cocky and switches from recording to live webcam. He then suggests to Tammy that he is not going to honor their deal and that he plans to keep her permanently (all on live webcam). Tammy distracts him (maybe with a blowjob) and when he doesn't notice, slaps the cuffs on him handcuffing him to the bed. She then gets a knife and proceeds to hold his balls hostage, threatening to castrate him unless he honors the bargain. He tells her where the key is, she takes it and leaves. With Brandon handcuffed on live webcam, all of the husbands whose wives he has slept with see what is happening and show up at his house (including Randy). Things do not end well for Brandon. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 Jerks

Yeah, it's about time Randy realized he's a coward. I mean, the guy should have been over there breaking the door down and getting his wife back after night one.

At this point she's doing all the work while one guy films it and another guy jerks off to it! She should take that money and her two kids and get the hell out of that town. But not before kicking Brandon in the balls so hard he is permanantly damaged and burning down his house...the house high in flames in her rear view mirror as she drives off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brandon visits the duo years later...

Brandon takes his latest to the area not knowing his tormentors will find him and finish the deed,they couple up and transform him to a frilly dress changed gal for the many guys to enjoy!!!! He signs over his ill gotten gains to the couple for the easy life he accepts......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous