Boston Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband had moved closer for a better view, leaving her panties behind. I was surprised he was not masturbating but he, no doubt, knew the drill better than I.

I pursed my lips about her engorged clit and moved my head back and forth as if shaking no - using the pressure of my entire face against her. Slowly at first, then faster faster. Her breathing stopped - I know she was very near. I continued to shake my head - remaining latched to her clit with my lips. I reached up and lightly pinched her other nipple and her body began to spasm. A louder, lower moan escaped from her lungs as she felt wave after wave of pleasure rolling across her body. I could feel the spasming of her pussy through my face. I stopped my head motion and began rapidly moving my tongue across her - allowing her to ride the sensations. Finally she could take no more - she pushed my head away from her - too sensitive for a time to continue.

I leaned back and looked longingly - naked and spread before me - her chest was flushed - her cunt was open. I pulled my pants and underwear down and then kneeled closer to her - pulling her ass out even further. I grabbed the base of my dick and pushed the head towards her pussy. I expected one of them to think of the condoms but they didn't and damned if I was going mention them. I leaned into her and slowly sank my cock deep inside her. I'd like to tell you that I was disciplined and gave her a good slow fucking and that she came five more times but it wasn't like that. I was too damn horny and her wet cunt felt too damn good. I fucked her hard and I fucked her fast. Within a couple dozen of these furious thrusts I came hard - an extended orgasm that seemed to echo with each continued stroke. I was so preoccupied that it barely registered that she had indeed come a second time with me.

I withdrew and stood up on very trembly legs - my knees were having trouble locking in position. I sat down, in the chair he'd been in before and found her damp panties. I wiped the trails of cum (mine and hers) from my cock and tossed the panties back to her.

She dressed hurriedly - simply pulling her skirt back up, slipping her blouse back on and stuffing her stockings in her purse. I was glad in a way as there was no need for awkward small talk. She bent down and kissed my lips on the way past and dropped her cum-soaked panties back in my lap. They left without speaking - no doubt they'd be at each other shortly.

Boston - more to offer than just the Red Sox.

12