All Comments on 'Boston to Birmingham Ch. 06'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 292 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Only three stars. ... Piss poor job of editing. Too many dumb mistakes got through that should have been caught and corrected.

Number one... Now and for always. He CAN NEVER and WILL NEVER forget what he saw when he walked into what was supposed to be THEIR bedroom. No matter what so-called excuses she has, concocts or that some psychologist guru excuse maker invents for her, he SAW her fucking that guy back.. plain and simple. A permanent memory. A crushing end of their marriage... now and for all time.

Number two... Why did the author, qhml1, have no one... NO ONE... ever ask Gwen how She would have felt if She'd walked in and caught Hardy fucking her hated arch-rival, his sexy Paralegal, Crystal? Same thing during the court ordered marriage counseling... that logical question was never asked of her. (counseling that she’d NEVER have pursued or wanted any part of) That’s an obvious question that WOULD have been asked so WHY WASN’T IT? Does the author assume that most of his readers are too fucking stupid to notice and pick up on that? (ALL OF US??)

________________________________________

Gwen's BELATEDLY thinking.... (((“Why did she feel like she was cheating?

No, damn it! He threw her away. She was free now, she could do what she wanted with who she wanted.”)))

WHO THREW WHO AWAY... FIRST??... OR AT LEAST FORGOT THAT THEY EXISTED?? ... THE CHEATING SLUT'S WAY TOO FUCKING LATE. WHY DIDN’T THAT PROFOUND SENSE OF GUILT EVER CROSS HER MIND AFTER SHE'D FUCKED ALLAN HOVIS IN FRANCE?? OR EVEN RIGHT AFTER HARDY CAUGHT THEM FUCKING??? .... AND THEN, GOOD SOUTHERN GIRL THAT SHE’S BECOME, SHE WAS CONTEMPLATING BECOMING A NIGGER FUCKER AT HER PRIVATE LITTLE HIDEAWAY. (assuming that she hasn't already fucked one or more of them on previous visits) SHE EVEN ENCOURAGED HER BI-SEXUAL LOVER, ANNE, TO GO AHEAD AND ENJOY HIS BIG BLACK COCK.

YEAH... THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. SHE REALLY LOVES AND RESPECTS HARDY. SHE WOULD HAVE FUCKED THE NIGGER IN A HEARTBEAT A FEW MONTHS EARLIER. (FOR ALL WHO’VE READ THIS STORY, DOES ANYONE DOUBT THAT SHE WOULD HAVE?) ......... SO WHERE’S HER “LOVE, TRUST AND RESPECT” WHEN SHE SPREAD HER LEGS FOR ALLAN HOVIS IN FRANCE AND WHEN SHE LET HIM INTO THEIR APARTMENT SO HE COULD FUCK HER AGAIN? (SHE HAD TO KNOW WHEN SHE STARTED DRINKING THAT CHAMPAGNE THAT HE WAS GOING TO.)

NO MATTER WHAT B.S. THE AUTHOR HAS LAID ON US... HARDY’S A FUCKING IDIOT FOR TAKING HER BACK BECAUSE HE'LL BE SEEING THE MENTAL REPLAY OF HER FUCKING THAT SONOFABITCH FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. IT'S BURNED INTO HIS MEMORY AND WILL TAINT THEIR LOVE MAKING FOREVER... LIKE KNOWING HE'S DRINKING POISONED VINEGAR.

________________________________________

("Gwen finally starting dating again, even allowing one man into her bedroom while Melissa was on a sleepover. Other than physical relief, she felt nothing.")

SHE COULDN’T USE HER TOYS OR GO OUT OF TOWN TO GET LAID? THE DUMB CUNT HAS TO KNOW THAT HARDY IS GOING TO HEAR ABOUT HER HAVING A MAN IN HER BED. (THAT'S ICING ON THE DIVORCE CAKE)

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 8 years ago
comments

these joker that make comments & to chicken to show who they are , guess they are afraid to say who they are. don't pay any mine to them . this is the third time reading this 1 & pick up something I missed . if I could would give this 1 8 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Melissa sue

I have been coming back to your page for years for the Melissa Sue story. Please write it.

0zed0zedalmost 8 years ago
Wimp!

I hate wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

annony is a fag!!!

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
1 more time read

as before have read this 1 don't know how many times . when I need a little brightness in my day I reread his 1 . don't care what anybody thinks a slice of real life. still waiting to read about Melissa .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where's the Melissa Sue story ?

Thanks, This is a great story. Would love to see M. S. story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fabulous.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a great read

I loved it! Thank you for taking the time to write I much appriciate it. That was one of the best storis ive ever read here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hell Of A Story

My second read-through, and I think I enjoyed it even more this time. 5 Stars, without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not boring, a great story 5*

Thanks for your efforts.

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
Still one of my favorites

Re-reading this, still long to see this caliber of story in LW. Every now and then we get some really good material. Anyhow thanks again Q, and glad to see you posting again! Pfft, no mere forklift operator...

RNebular

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd Reading of this long story!

I will probably read it again in the near future! A little long, it took around 6+ hours to read all the chapters. It is an amazing story that seems a little far fetched. Hardy should have died at least twice. I am not sure I could have forgiven Gwen but I think he did the right thing.

Keep writing please, I want to read more about Melissa Sue!

PS: Don't hate the Crimson Tide, because they are a sister SEC school, but I wish LSU had never lost Coach Saban, the best head coach ever in my lifetime and I played on Mississippi SEC team vs. Coach Bryant in mid-60's.

Best Wishes, The Baton Rouge Cajun guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
never been more disappointed

read the whole story, kept expecting Hardy to stay true, but sadly he took her back. what a waste of a good effort.

notdumnotdumalmost 7 years ago
Best of the Site

Loved the entire series of B to B. The best story on the site, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the BEST

This simply one of the three or four best things on the site!

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 7 years ago
Just incredible . . .

. . . I'm absolutely speechless. Water droplets are coming out of my eyes. Must be onions or something nearby. I've read so many of your stories, but for some reason I missed this one until today. It's truly one of the best I've ever read on this site. Thank you for the amazing tale. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
The Patchwork Concludes...for now.

Baffles me why ANYone would take All This seriously enough

to even initiate a condition of High Dudgeon? :+))

The fun of it is having six visits inside the inner sanctum

of the author's furry-but-interesting brain.

Never mind the cut and paste story development that bounces back and forth

between beyond left field and the underground dressing room behind the dugout.

Or the characters who all think and talk like the author in their interior monologues.

The fun is the interesting parts...suddenly appearing and disappearing.

(Is the Irish cop feeling left out in the addendum?...:+)))

Thanks for the ride...it was fun!

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Awesome story

Some come here just for a bit of a kick looking for a sexy story, however there are some real writers here that actually create characters that are interesting and real. This story had something for everyone and was very well put together. Defiantly one of the top stories I have ever seen here. Thank you for the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the very best !!!!!!!

This has to be one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. Some of your very best work. Thank you so much.

P.s. you made my eyes leak

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

1 hell of a story. thank you

DadforfiveDadforfiveover 6 years ago
So good, I skipped the sex.

Read a lot of your stuff here on literotica, and I have to say to me the best compliment I can give is when you skim over the sex to get back to the story. Only 2 authors have I found that would so engross me in a tale that I would want to do this. Thank you, Sir. Thanks for letting us spend a little time in your mind and in your world.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
I'm a tough evaluator

I consider the writing skills of the author and the general plausibility of the story when I comment.

qhml1 is clearly a talented writer. One of the best on this site. That alone gets 2 1/2 stars.

The story however leaves much to be desired. Personally, I'm tired of: beautiful women with divine figures, handsome, chiseled male genius' who are karate experts, veterans of covert military organizations, multi millionaires with ties to every gov't agency, law enforcement agency, organized crime syndicates, and can do no wrong.

I know it's fiction. But I've never thought of Loving Wives to be the home of fantasy writers. This story reads more like Greek mythology with demi-gods and goddess's battling the Fates and the Furies. Yeah, a feel good ending but I expected Gwen and Hardy to be taken up to Mount Olympus in a fiery chariot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

I really enjoy your writing. Love the character development with all their very human flaws.

The biggest downside is that spelling and grammar detract from the flow of the story. I find myself pausing while I read to determine what you should have used instead of what ended up on the page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DISAPPOINTED

SO PISSED OFF WITH THIS STORY,I CAN ALMOST ALWAYS FIND CRITICISM ON SOME OR OTHER POINTS, I WAS WANTING TO BURN THE BITCH, EVERYTHING WAS LOOKING TO GO TITS UP , WOW WOW WOW TOTALLY CRUTCHMUNCHED,BRILLOPADS, BEST 5*****, I’ve ever given..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The confederacy was wicked

The southern rebellion is not something to be glorified. I gave the story a five due to the writing but the story shows what a sick country the USA is. These people act like they live in the old slave days. Polite but firmly in control oligarchs.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 6 years ago
3rd read

Gets better each time, no skimming this time...

cajunmarccajunmarcabout 6 years ago
This is a amateur writing site

I really like this story gave it 5 stars, yet some of you folks complain of grammar spelling etc. This a amateur writing site if you want a perfect story every time go out and buy a book. Wow what do expect for free?

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodabout 6 years ago
Outstanding story, complete plot, great imagination.

I love this story. Furthermore, I have greatly enjoyed everything I have read from your list of stories. Yes, I noticed a few errors but we are not professional writers and whats more we don't have a staff of professional editors. So to those commenters (usually anonymous) and likely not writers themselves, with all of the negative and sometimes downright mean comments; keep them to yourselves unless they are helpful or you have the balls to put your name on them so others can review your works.

Please keep writing in this style. I laughed, teared up, and thoroughly enjoyed every segment of this story. You have to be from the South because you are dead on in your interpretations of rednecks from this area. I live 50 miles outside of Birmingham so I know of what speak. Please tell me how you manage to get volunteers to edit your work. I have tried twice with no success. Great job.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are a story-teller second to none!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Best of Literotica

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

them darkies didn't have it so bad

very... very well written story... engaging... altho marcus' cotillion outfit would have had to been made out of crockasacks.... and glad to hear that being a slave and getting raped by massa.... "ain't so bad"... and i wonder how splendid and romantic "the daughters of the gestapo" would be considered...

-jaye-

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 6 years ago
I do

really enjoy your stories. Great characters, just the right amount of detail and wonderful plot lines. Thanks for sharing.

69ScoobyDoo69ScoobyDooalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again

Enjoyed is all over again. Thanks

HikingThruHikingThruover 5 years ago
excellent

I really come to cheer for your characters, and hope that they make it.

Hby8Hby8over 5 years ago
Melissa sue

Did you ever write the story of the daughter?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
great 5*

gene pool around those parts could do with a bit of refreshment though.

jimh67jimh67over 5 years ago
As an example of how fickle readers are

Two short sentences really pissed me off and lowered my score considerably. They were spoken by Melissa:

“Uh, mom, I won’t be alone.”

“And don’t tell dad, ok?”

No high school girl who respected her parents would say something like that. I find it astonishing that Gwen was able to turn a sweet, shy little girl into an entitled little princess with attitude in such a short amount of time. And conspired with said princess to hide something that important from Hardy. That tells me that Gwen hasn’t learned her lesson about the dangers of raising spoiled princesses.

It also tells me Hardy would regret having kids with her. If parents aren’t on the same page, raising manipulative kids is guaranteed. Hardy will be firm, so they’ll go to Gwen, who will give them what they want and hide it from Hardy. At least that’s what Hardy will start to think when he inevitably finds out what happened and that Gwen hid it from him.

Hardy and Gwen will have a fight where she’ll say it’s her daughter and she’ll raise him the way she wants and he’ll say he doesn’t want a wife who has that attitude and raises kids that way.

Then wedding will be in question because Hardy will start to wonder whether Gwen has really changed and maybe once a princess, always a princess. What happened in Boston is seared in his memory and maybe he shouldn’t take the chance that Gwen is already reverting to spoiled brat now that she’s got him roped in.

shades1ashades1aover 5 years ago
This story really was a mess

Changing characterization, massive amount of typos (and I usually let those slide, but, goodness , there were a ton) side stories that went everywhere... I just can't understand the high rating of this dumpster fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
shades1a

That's because you're a fucking mong

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another good story

Glad to see this wasn’t a typical BTB story. We could all use a little forgiveness, and a second chance once in a while. Keep writing, thanks

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 5 years ago
Did I miss...

The Melissa Sue Wilkes story?

hectarehectareover 5 years ago
Melissa

So does Melissa join and eventually run Greg's law firm? Could be interesting.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
5*

Great story. Little typographical errors here and there but did not detract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hardy is a bit of jerk, and Gwen is better person

I like the story (despite some misspellings), except I am unhappy with Hardy's reluctance to forgive and move, and his lack of contrition. Gwen's mistakes were not that awful. Her first session was was a mistake in having anything to do with Allen (but he was her colleague), but she did not intend to cheat and was under influence of drugs when she did have the sex. She made another mistake in having a drink with Allen the second time, but she was basically raped. It is not like Gwen was a serial cheater. Thereafter, Gwen recognized and repeatedly begged for forgiveness for the errors, and had clearly changed from the person who had previously disrespected Hardy and became a very good person. On the other hand, Hardy had smashed Gwen in the mouth and put superglue in her hair forcing her head to be shaved and dragged her by her hair. Hardy's violence was unconscionable. Yet, at no time does Hardy apologize or beg forgiveness for what he did. Hardy had an affair before divorce; but Gwen did not. In short, I like Gwen and think Hardy is a jerk who did not deserve to have Gwen return to him.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
At least once a week

I love this story, I read it once a week. My ex broke me, emotionally her boy toy was mistaken about physically. Anyways awesome story. Please more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

There are stories I love I can count them on one on maybe to hands but this story has to be in the top three your story is one I can read again and again keep up the excellent work

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
readers

we read these stories for enjoyment. shades1a if you want a perfect story go to books a million or other book stores & plunk out from 30 $ on up. what have you written ?

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 5 years ago
A Question

There have been a half-dozen or so OUTSTANDING authors on this site who just disappeared several years ago. I've searched for some of them, but struck out. Has anyone here found any of them elsewhere? If so, let me know via private message, plus here. Thanks!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Tied up Anne retired etc but as I worried her secret with both not exposed

Good story and your story but I wanted that resolved a little darker oh well

Gwen learned her lesson

Hardy learned to trust again

Could have cut out cotillion and few other details but your story but almost not read due to length prefer not more than 2 chapters -rarely even that long -and no more than 5 pages love flash stories

4 stars

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 5 years ago
Good

Enjoyed this story a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enoyable.

What you said in the preface for the first chapter, that it was escapism, is true. That it was the most enjoyable thing I've read here, that wasn't predominately smut, is true also.

Thanks for sharing your time, the time it took to put this together, with everyone who stumbles across this.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Just finished this story and it's one of the best series I've read on hear. My only complaint is that this last chapter felt rushed In places so would probably be better off being double the length. Though that's just me and I know most people would be complaining of it being too long if it was longer, so just keep up writing the stories and thanks for the heads.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I loved LSD's interweaving of The Godfather in his mind. About midway through with Hardy's handling of matters, thoughts of Buford Pusser ran through my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TO all the cucks who thought this was a wonderful story

post your address and I'll give your wives the fucking you never can and you can spend the rest of your lives living out your favorite fantasy

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Simply Wow.

Simply one of the most enjoyable and absorbing stories on this site. And looking forward to reading about the future of Melissa Sue. So many bravos.

p.s. Is a shame that the moderators allow anonymous vitriol from a few socially challenged be posted for such a great story.

paulsubpaulsubover 4 years ago
A Most Romantic Novel

The confusing beginning to the tear jerking romantic end is a captivating read full of suspense and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ez határozottan öt csillag a részemről!

Nagyon élveztem a történetét,gratulálok,egy kiváló íWfp3LNróval találkoztam ezáltal ! Köszönöm !

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Third reading enjoyed again

Still same minor problem with Anne and length

But I read 3 times so I guess not very much of a problem

Bad guys die badly and good people live happily ever after

Escapism and that is my goal

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I love the story and several of the twists caught me unaware. I thought the character development was outstanding. I didn't read it for the sex, but for the plot and the climax.

RanDog025RanDog025about 4 years ago
A STRAIGHT UP 5 STAR STORY

I'D GIVE IT A 10 IF I COULD. GREAT STORY!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Damn fine story.

Melissa Sue hopefully does not have a bad story line.

BbiguyBbiguyabout 4 years ago
Great read

Loved the whole series, enjoyed the suppressed anger and brutality within the storyline. Thoroughly enjoyed the southern hospitality, homeliness and the kindred familia aspect. Kissin' cuzzins lol.

ohioohioalmost 4 years ago
An amazing saga

Just read it again, and I'm full of admiration. The scope and span of it, all the intense emotions and amazing drama--an enormous cast of characters that somehow the reader can still keep track of....just a fantastic job.

Thanks, ohio

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Great series!!! Not sure I would have reconciled as easily as he did. Cheating once while drugged/raped, might be forgivable. Twice is NEVER forgivable!!! I do love your writing style though...

ClockstopperClockstopperalmost 4 years ago

Great story. I couldn't put it down.

garyr19680garyr19680over 3 years ago

Damned good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Melissa!?!

You stated there's a future series on Melissa. It's been 8 years, did you change your mind?

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
A 10 STAR STORY

LOVED THIS STORY. EVEN MORE SO THE SECOND TIME. THANK YOU TO AN EXCELLENT AUTHOR!

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 3 years ago
5 because there can't be 10

Just sayin.

DukedErotiqueDukedErotiqueover 3 years ago
5 Stars all around!

You did it! In the great comparison to DanielQSteele1 - An Awesome story!

notbatmannotbatmanover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This whole tale really gripped me. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written, engaging and fairly probable story and plot. I have recently found this authors works and have become engaged in them. ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐ 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

THIS IS AN EFFORT TO BE PROUD OF! Thank you so much, this is my second time through. I too am ready to read about Melissa!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good as anything i have bought

As good as any book i have ever paied for. You should look into getting a publisher and make a living at this ...

Judge6901Judge6901about 3 years ago
Superb

I would have paid for this and thought it excellent value

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

A really excellent story! Such a good thoroughly enjoyable series read. Thank-you!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Still a brilliant read. Was Melissa Sue'a story ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

awful RAAC trash .

hope the cuck enjoys the next time she cheats on him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are now my first “Favorite” author on Lit. Great tale.

MVarroMVarroabout 3 years ago
Aaah a qhml1 story to read on a Sunday

I am a huge fan and this was the last of your stories unread until today. What a treat! I wish you would find the inspiration, time and patience for one more of these wonderful, epic tales.

By the way, how can somebody spend the time to read this and still spew hateful comments at the reconciliation or anything else in this story. It is fiction, over the top, larger than life, wonderful, it just would not work without a Happy End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great love story. Well done.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInabout 3 years ago

OK, a cheating story with a happy ending. I feel better.

Even better, it's one heck of a whacking tale. Couldn't stop til the end.

Bring on Melissa Sue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The majesty and grandeur of the cotillion was beyond words!

I wish I could have been there to experience it.

Your story telling skill makes words become images in my mind.

Thanks for the memories :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was a Grand Tale. It's time for you to stop writing for Literotica & either do a novel & get it published or at least short stories. No serial ones. Well Done!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Loved the series! Have read it now for the second time. Start writing professionally! Also here a proof reader, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fork Lift drive, my ass!!!

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 3 years ago

Loved it!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First Alabama Cavalry- Sherman’s bodyguard in the Union Army during the Atlanta Campaign through the March to the Sea and the end of the war. Two Union soldiers at the Cotillion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an amazing tale Q. Loved every page, it must have been a challenge keeping it all straight. Thank you.

somewhere east of Omaha

Cringo31Cringo31almost 3 years ago

This was a fantasy story with some tremendous twists and turns. Loved the development of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would make a great movie !!!!

CharliefromtheUSACharliefromtheUSAalmost 3 years ago

What can I say but that this is EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

My view was Gwen, aspoiled and selfish woman in the begining, never cheated. In fact, she was drugged which no body except Allen, the one who drugged her, knew. This told me Gwen always loved Hardy and never intentionally cheated.

LacastrianLacastrianover 2 years ago

One of the best cuckold stories I've ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories