All Comments on 'Both Captive'

by panama trick

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TrinetraTrinetraalmost 18 years ago
Nicely Done

Awesomely written and something very sensual and exciting in all the roughness. Well written and nicely put together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
*mmm*

*smiles affectionately*....my Darling TQ, i'm so proud of You! congratulations on Your story being published...it was an exciting adventure that i shall not soon forget my One...ty for keeping O/our journey so exciting!...*whispers softly*...can W/we work on another one soon? *giggles playfully and winks at You sweetly*...fun! fun! fun! yay You Sir!...what do You think of this?..."It was a dark and stormy night..T/they were in the dungeon on this particular evening..." LOL whoo hoo!!! all my love to You my TQ...keep up the good work!....*hugs*...Your fire~ *xxx*

wudelfinwudelfinalmost 18 years ago
I need a smoke

Good lord! my my my, hell I might need to be hosed down!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
ummmm...yummmm

*catching my breath* TQ, Sir...what a rush. Really excellently done. ummmm....yeahhhh...i think i'll go to bed now. *grins*

nizah

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
i have to agree.....

this one was hot and especially for being so new to this website, you've started off on good course. enjoyed this Sir and do hope to read more as it pleases you to releases new stories...Thank You for sharing with us, your readers. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

MINKXMINKXalmost 18 years ago
Think I am having a stroke...

Whoa boy, not kidding...and I was rushing through wanting the next bit so badly the print was literally a blur, lol. I loved Your first story as well, but with no insult meant at all, I have got to say Your power as a writer is really growing. This was a total mind rush. The kind of story you finish and just automatically think, damn I want one of those! Actually scratch that thought maybe, I'd get throttled in a week. Really, really yummy read. Now gimme more!!! Back to work TQ...er, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great writing

Brilliantly written TQ, I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more from You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mmm baby!

TQ... thank You for sharing Your story! It was simply marvelous!! i enjoyed it so much i read through it twice *blush* i will say that Your fire is a very lucky girl! :)

anastasia / leighsah

ravenzflightravenzflightalmost 17 years ago
oh my!

when will i learn to NOT read Tantrick stories before bed? (even though she did beg ALOT...weg)very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
add another chapter to this one please?

some of these stories are really great

why not add some chapters onto them?

they are all really good starts to what could be some really nice chaptered stories, ya know?

Love with the power that exudes from T and the sensualality of fire --- give them some more exposure PLEASE, Sir?

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are such a jerk for letting her go

keeper of your heart and soul for years, then you threw her away? stupid

you weren't good enough for her, she deserved better than the likes of you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous