Bound and Surprised

Story Info
She'd do anything he asked.
2.8k words
4.25
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked and the text and smiled. It was not the first, nor (I hoped), the last time I would receive nothing more than a place and time from you. Just reading the text made me shiver in anticipation. Tuesday, it read, 1800 hours, same place. Wear it. I shook my head in silent astonishment that this man has such power over me sexually. You have proven to me over and over that your words and touch can turn me into a melting mess of sheer ecstasy. Peeking quickly at my schedule, I figured that I could shuffle some things around and arrange the meet Tuesday. With a big smile on my face I went back to work.

Finally, Tuesday arrived. The day I have been anxiously awaiting for almost a week. I have dutifully followed your instructions and not touched myself in any way for the last four days, despite being tormented by your continued steamy texts. My insides feel like Jell-o, anticipating that this pulsing need deep inside me is going to be thoroughly and completely satisfied today. The day drags on until finally it is time to leave for the hotel. It is a nameless anonymous chain, halfway between our residences, one we have not used before. I arrive early, about three o'clock, and settle into the comfortable room. My eyes glance wistfully at the large king size bed in the middle of the room. Soon enough, I laugh to myself, soon enough! Carefully laying out the items that you love, I strip out of my jeans and shirt and lounge in the chair, flipping through channels until I find the sports channel. Such a sports addict, I laugh to myself, as I watch the replays of last night's games and highlights clad only in my favourite blue lacy bra and matching thong.

At about five, I get up and began to fill the bath with steaming hot water, adding a few drops of my favourite bubble bath in the tub. Stripping down, I sink into the tub, sighing as the hot water touches my skin. I lift a leg and run my hand down the smooth silky length, as I have made sure to shave and be completely bare for my lover. I long to slide my fingers further up and bring myself the relief I have been dying to experience for days, but you love me in this state: hot, needy and ready to explode.

Dried off, hair brushed out and shining down my back, I slip the black corset around my body and begin fastening the little hooks across my tits and tummy before reaching down to slide the lacy black thong up my legs. Turning in the mirror I smile and anxiously peer at the clock (again). A quiet knock sounds at the door with five minutes remaining in my wait. Peering through the peephole, I excitedly turn the locks and you stroll into the room. I sigh aloud at your gorgeous profile as you walk past me, affording me a look at your tall muscular body. I feel a quivering, hot flush deep in my pussy as you turn to me, reaching behind me to shut the door. Pinned between your arm and the door, I look up into your eyes and smile. You lean down to kiss me hard and I press my body against you. Laughing, you break the embrace and take a step back.

"Hi baby." Your low, sexy voice makes my insides melt as you continue, "Tonight I have a special surprise for you." Reaching into your pocket you pull out a red silky scarf and tell me to turn around. Moving my long red curls aside, you place the scarf over my eyes and begin tying it behind my head. As I lean back against you, I can feel your hard shaft throbbing against my thong-clad ass. I moan. You are well aware that I love when I am completely at your mercy. Taking my hand you lead me to the bed, pull the sheets back and make me lie in the middle. Sliding your hands up my arms, you pull my hands towards the bed frame and I hear a metallic click around my wrists as you handcuff me to the bed. I writhe beneath you, so ready to burst, so completely aroused by your nearness. I feel you drag your fingers down my legs with a low groan, grabbing each ankle and tying them to the posts at the end of the bed. I am now completely helpless, spread open wide, quivering and moaning for your touch.

With soft brushes of your fingers down the side of my neck, I beg for you, "Please baby, I need you. Please!!"

Leaning down to kiss my neck, I feel your hot breath on my ear as you whisper, "You will have me....soon."

I feel you get up from the bed and can hear you walking around, snapping pictures with your camera.

"You're so beautiful." I hear you say as you walk towards the door. I can hear the door being unlocked.

"Baby?" I whisper, afraid you are leaving.

"Don't worry lover, I'm not going anywhere." Your terse response came from across the room.

The door opens and then shuts a few seconds later. Blindfolded and bound, I lay on the bed, trembling for release.

"Oh fuck yes!" A new voice came from beside the bed. Rustling of clothes and low mumbling male voices was all I could hear before I felt someone sink onto the bed next to me.

"Babe, this is a friend of mine. He's going to fuck you."

"No!" I cried out suddenly, "Please, no, baby...I want you. Please!!"

I fight against the tight restraints that hold me as I feel big hands, foreign to me, trace down my body. The bite of cold steel into my wrists sends a jolt of fire down my body.

"Please baby, please not this. Just let me..." I stammer as I feel your hand cover my mouth. You lean close to my ear and whisper, "Baby, relax. You know I will be right here. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. Now enjoy, and know that soon, I will take that blindfold off."

I relax at your closeness, even as the other hands slowly make a path up my thighs.

I feel you get up and hear you settle into the chair next to the bed. You reach over and stroke my arm, letting me know that you are right next to me. I can't concentrate, as the hands that were on my thighs have slid up and are now brushing against my steaming pussy, wet through the lacy thong. I moan loudly, needing release.

"Wow, she's so wet!" I hear the voice murmur. His fingers dance along my dripping slit before moving the thong aside to slide against my skin. I feel him circle a finger across my peaked clit before dipping down to slide in my soaked pussy. "Oh fuck, she's tight!!" He moans.

Oblivious to anything but the amazing feeling of his finger inside my pussy, I thrust my hips up to take him deeper, and he groans in response. I feel his finger slide out and I groan in disappointment. His fingers hook under the lacy thong and I feel it tear against my skin as he rips it off. He reaches up and unhooks the first couple fasteners on my corset, spilling out my voluminous tits, their nipples hard and aching. Leaning down he sucks one nipple into his mouth, grating it against his teeth as I arch my back and moan in pleasure. His slow licks and teasing bites are sending shivers straight to my aching pussy. My body trembles as his hands slip down and he slides first one, then two fingers into me.

"Fuck her now." I hear you say from the chair beside me.

I feel him come between my legs, spreading my lips wide with his fingers and moaning at the sight of my dripping pussy. The engorged head of a large cock rests against me, and for an instant, I suspect he is looking to you for permission. My pussy aches in need and I moan out loud, thrusting my hips up against this unknown man.

"Wait," I hear you say as you get up from the chair. I feel your hands come up to my head and reach around to undo the blindfold. The second it is off I search for your eyes. You smile and kiss me gently on the lips before going back to sit in the chair beside me. I turn my head to watch as you undo your pants and pull out your raging hard cock. Your hand starts to slowly stroke and I feel him start to slowly push his cock into me. I watch as your eyes light up as I moan at the intrusion.

"Oh yes!" I cry, as I arch my back to bring him in deeper, "Fuck me!" I turn back to you, wanting to only see what this is doing to you, as he begins thrusting into me hard. His cock is thick and I can feel my pussy stretching around him as he pushes deeper and deeper. Your eyes seemed to be on fire watching me. The sensation of being roughly fucked by him and still being able to look into your eyes is too much. I haven't cum in days and it feels so good to finally have a hard cock deep inside me.

"Mmmmm fuck yes!"I cry out, writhing against my restraints and trying to get him in me faster, deeper, and harder. "I'm going to cum baby.....please......can I cum?"

"Yes." I hear you groan. I flick my tongue across my lips and glance down at your hard cock, watching you stroke it just for me. As I feel the sensations building up in my pussy, I finally glance up at this man, doing his best to fuck me hard, and smile. He smiles back and leans down to kiss me deeply but I pull away and turn my head back to you, knowing I am close to exploding.

"Oh god, yes, come fuck me!" I scream, as my pussy tightens against his cock and I start to cum, "Fuuuck yes.......ohhhh yes!"

I look deep in your eyes. You know I want it to be you inside me, so you could feel my pussy clench around your amazing cock and squirt my hot creamy cum around you. You lock eyes with me as my body quivers with the last explosions of my orgasm and a growl escapes your lips. I will never tire of seeing this fire in your eyes. At this moment I realize there is such a connection between us, this incredible fire that can only be quenched when we are together.

"Wow..." This new man mutters, in awe, as he keeps thrusting hard into my tight pussy. Pounding against me, I want to make him cum. I need you. I flex around him, on and off, heightening the sensation of being in my tight pussy.

"Cum for me you fucker!" I scream at him as he thrusts deep, "Cum deep inside me.....let's see what your fucking cock can fill me with."

I feel him tense and I turn my head to you again, wanting to see your eyes as they watch him pound his cock deep inside me and cry out loud as his hot cum shoots deep into my pussy. You stop stroking for a moment and just look at me. I smile back and moan quietly, "Baby......" I am mesmerized by the look in your eyes; a volcano waiting to erupt. At this moment I have never wanted you more.

He withdraws his cock from me and walks towards the bathroom. I can't stop staring at you. Your face is lit up and your hard cock, glistening with precum, stands at attention just a few feet from me. I can feel his cum dripping out of my pussy. You stand and, grabbing your phone, snap a few pictures of me. I am somewhat relieved, but definitely not finished. My body is waiting for your touch.

"I want you baby." I moan.

"A few more minutes, sexy girl......" You say with a grin.

He comes out of the bathroom dressed, strides towards the bed and leaning over, kisses me lightly on the cheek.

"Thanks darling girl!" He says with a wink and walks towards the door. You follow and lock it behind him.

"Wow baby!" This was all you could say as you come towards me.

"Please, let me free.......I need you babe!" I beg you, fighting against the restraints. You lean down to kiss me deeply, your tongue thrusting into my mouth. Moaning and arching against you, I return your kisses.

Breaking away, you reach up and unlock my hands before going to my legs and undoing my ankles. Stretching out on the bed to alleviate the tightness in the muscles that have been in the same position for too long, I watch you get rid of all the rest of your clothes. I stare at you in awe of your tall, muscular body that never ceases to arouse every nerve in my body. Your cock is hard, a perfect thick shaft that feels like heaven deep inside me.

"Fuck you're hot. Get over here and let me at that fucking cock." I say, sliding my tongue across my lips, dying to taste you.

I move sideways on the bed, letting my head dangle over the side as you walk towards me. Opening my mouth I pull you close and slide my hot lips down your throbbing cock. Moaning I feel your cock twitch as my tongue slides around the thick shaft. You reach down to play with my tits as my head tilts back and I take your cock deeper, hitting the back of my throat. Every pinch of my nipple or little thrust of your cock into my mouth causes me to moan.

"I love sucking you." I mumble around your cock.

I reach behind you and grab your ass, forcing your cock into my mouth, your balls hitting against my face as I pull you deeper. God, I love this feeling, having your hard cock deep inside my throat, tasting you, fondling your balls. Your hands come back up my face and you hold me still as you begin to thrust against my tongue.

"Fuck me baby, fuck my throat." I mumble against your cock. You're so deep you can feel my throat constricting against you, my spit dribbling down my face from the side of my lips around you.

"Oh yes....fuck baby......." I hear you moan.

I can hear you groan as your hands grasp the sides of my face and your hips thrust faster against me. I can't breathe and I don't care. Your hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth is the only thing I need right now. I want more. You really begin to pound against me, your cock hard and wet. Your precum has coated my lips making them slippery and some of that sweet/salty goodness has dripped down my throat. I'm dying to feel you finally cum for me. I know you are close as I can hear you groan, feel your cock tightening in my throat. You pull out suddenly and roughly grab me to pull me down to my knees in front of you. Tangling your hands in my curls at the back of my head you thrust your cock deep in my mouth as you cry out and I can feel that amazing cock harden even more and start to pulse in my throat.

"Baby.........uhhhhhh!" I hear you cry out.

Your cock spasms and explodes in my throat, your hot creamy cum coating my mouth. You pull out slightly and the rest of your shots land on my tongue.

As your cock stops twitching you pull it out of my mouth and look down at me. Obediently I open my mouth wide to show you the creamy shots spilling off my tongue and pooling at the back of my throat. A low, rumbling groan escapes your lips. You grab your phone and snap some pictures before I swallow you deep, licking my lips to taste every last drop of you. I lean towards you and slowly slide my tongue along the length of you, swirling around the head, to clean off your hard cock.

You hear me moan, "That was fantastic babe."

"You are an amazing woman, baby!" I feel you run your hands through my hair and pull me close for a deep kiss. You take my hand, fall back on the bed and I snuggle into your arms beside you, lightly running my hands across your chest. My body trembles beside you as your arms encircle me and reach down to grab my ass and pull me against you. To finally be wrapped in your arms, naked and blissfully satisfied, is pure heaven. This is a night I will never forget.