Lost my Job and Short on Cash

Story Info
I have to do whatever my roommate tells me.
3.8k words
4.47
38.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gremlinpi
gremlinpi
246 Followers

I lost my job. They told me I got laid off because my company had to downsize, but I knew that my boss didn't like me and she just wanted to get rid of me. Maybe because I am younger and better looking than she is.

But with no job, I can't pay my share of the rent! I told my roommate, Susan about my problem and that I was looking. I was nervous to tell her. She had money, but she was kind of a bitch.

The next day, she had a suggestion.

"It's not fair that I have to pay the whole rent. We are both on the lease and you have to pay your share. I can cover you, this month, but I need you to do things for me."

My heart skipped a beat when she told me. She had a very intense look on her face and I was a little scared. "Ok. " I agreed reluctantly. It wasn't like I had any choice. "What do I have to do?"

"Anything I ask you to." She said flatly. "No argument and no excuses. Anything I say goes." She paused. "Agreed?"

"Ok," I said, quietly, wondering what I was getting myself into.

My fear was quickly confirmed.

"Let's see if you mean it. Strip naked for me right now!" She ordered

"What? Why? Are you going to rape me or something?"

"Maybe! That's not up to you. But you need to get naked or start packing." She insisted

"Like, right here?" I asked, hoping that she was just kidding. Did she really want me to take off my clothes? It's not like she hasn't seen me coming out of the shower.

"Well, if you are going to drag your feet, I guess you don't really mean it. Forget it. I'll just find another roommate. But you need to get your stuff out tonight."

I didn't have a place to go! I couldn't move in a day. It wouldn't even fit in my car! "No! Wait! It's ok." I quickly started unbuttoning my jeans.

Susan watched me strip down to my underwear.

"I said naked! No underwear!"

I could feel her eyes on me while I pulled down my underwear and unsnapped my bra. I tried to cover my breasts with my hands.

"Good. Finally! Now go get your vibrator"

"What makes you think I use a vibrator?" I asked, half knowing the answer already

"Because I can hear you use it, of course. No more lip and don't make me ask again"

I walked naked to my bedroom and opened the drawer of my nightstand and pulled out my trust "rabbit" vibrator. I brought it back to Susan.

"Good. Now prove that you can follow instructions. Sit on the couch and make yourself cum" She ordered, quietly

I felt the cool air on my skin and her eyes on me as I sat and opened my legs. I knew that she could see how wet I was. I turned on the vibrator and held the soft vibrating ears against my clit. My whole body seemed to vibrate.

"Maybe I should let Tom watch you do this!" Susan commented while she watched me masturbate with the vibrator. "He has had a thing for you since you moved in. I bet he would love to see your body. I wonder if I should let him fuck you? What do you think?"

I felt dirty and aroused. Tom was Susan's boyfriend. He was a nice guy, but not my type. I never really talked with him very much. The idea of Susan letting Tom watch me play with myself or even have sex with me was embarrassing and surreal.

I realized how helpless I was. Susan could make me do anything and have sex with anyone she wanted. I had no choice and had to do it.

"It's not up to me," I answered quietly as I moved the vibrator back and forth across my clit. I could feel that I was getting close.

"That's right. It's not up to you. You belong to me now!" She told me. She had a predatory smile on her face as she said it.

It didn't take very long before I felt my whole body tense up as the climax swept over me. It was an intense one and seemed to last a long time.

"Good job! I bet that felt good." Susan told me

I didn't know how to answer. I was embarrassed and my legs were still shaking.

"Wow often do you masturbate?" She demanded

"Not very often."

"Liar! I told you I can hear your vibrator through the door! Don't lie to me or you will be punished! How often?"

"At least once a day, sometimes twice." I admitted "Usually when I wake up in the morning and sometimes at night if I don't have sex with Mark or if I am still worked up after being with him"

"That's better. From now on, you are not allowed to masturbate unless I tell you and you are not allowed to see or talk with Mark or other guys."

I felt like my heart stopped and I felt a pit in my stomach!

"But I like Mark!" I knew that she didn't like my boyfriend. "What gives you the right to tell me who I can talk with?"

"Are you refusing? Then start packing your stuff or tell Mark you don't want to see him anymore"

My hands shook as I texted my boyfriend that I wanted to break up with him, while Susan watched.

After it was done. Susan told me "Good. Now wash up the vibrator and put it in my room for safekeeping. In the morning make breakfast and start cleaning this place. The kitchen is a mess. You can start there."

I did as I was ordered. I cleaned my sex toy and gave it to Susan so I would not be tempted to use it without permission.

I went to my bed and sobbed. I didn't know what to do. I guess I had to do what Susan told me until I could find a new job.

The next morning, I got up early and cooked eggs for Susan.

"Good job!" Susan said when she came out, wearing her robe. "Here. You earned this" She handed me my sex toy.

I had to sit across from Susan and masturbate with my vibrator while she ate breakfast and watched me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feeling and climaxed.

"That looked intense. Now do me." She ordered

I had to crawl under the kitchen table. Her robe was already open and her legs were spread. I could see the thin, trimmed hair between her legs. I could smell her arousal.

I wasn't sure what to do. I kissed her thigh, avoiding her fragrant vagina. I had never seen anyone else's up close before. It looked different than my own.

"Make me cum!" Susan ordered

I tried to ignore the taste and smell as I dove in and licked her. Soon Susan grabbed my head and pressed against my mouth. I tried to reach my tongue as far in as I could. I tried to remember what I liked Mark to do to me.

Before long, I felt Susan tense up and I heard her give a long moan. The tension ran out of her and she slumped into the chair.

"Wow! That was incredible! You are good at that! Way better than Tom!" I blushed a little at the praise.

Susan showered and went to work while I stayed home and cleaned. I spent a few hours scrubbing the oven and cleaning it. It was way overdue. Neither of us liked doing it. I guess it wasn't too bad, but I was a little mad and sad about having to break up with my boyfriend. I was also freaking out about having to go down on Susan. I wondered what else she would make me do. I guess it couldn't be much worse than what she already made me do.

Susan left me alone that day and the next. I made breakfast for her the next morning, expecting her to make me masturbate for her again. I was a little disappointed when she just ate her breakfast. She made me wait for her and fill her coffee.

I was horny the rest of the day. I normally cum at least once in the morning and I was a little on edge. I cleaned everything in the apartment.

Susan came home with her boyfriend Tom and another guy, I didn't know.

"This is Jack, a friend of Tom's." She introduced the new guy to me. "It's Jack's birthday today. Why don't you make us some drinks?" Susan suggested.

I resented being ordered around in front of people, but I swallowed my pride and asked everyone what they wanted to drink. The guys just wanted some simple mixed drinks that we had the ingredients for.

Susan said, "Why don't you make one for yourself and join us?"

I agreed, grateful to be included.

"Oh. One more thing." Susan said before I could start making the drinks. "Take off your shirt and bra and serve the drinks topless"

I froze dumbfounded at her request. My hands shook as the guys watched me unbutton my shirt and remove it. I felt a pit in my stomach as I unhooked my bra and my breasts spilled out. The guys stared. The guys didn't seem surprised that I would just follow Susan's orders. I wondered how much Susan told them.

"Good! Tom wanted to take Jack to a strip club for his birthday, but I suggested that they come here." Susan explained

Susan went on to explain to Tom how I lost my job and couldn't afford to pay the rent so now I belonged to her and had to do anything she told me to.

My hands still shook as I made the drinks. I was clumsy and couldn't think straight. It took much longer than it should have. Finally, I carried the drinks back out and Susan gestured for me to sit next to Jack.

The guy's eyes were glued to my breasts. I gulped my drink and felt it burn as it went down my throat.

I sat topless as we talked, trying to cover my breasts as much as I could. I didn't say much, mostly listened. Susan told them about how she made me masturbate while she watched. Jack's eyes bulged out when he heard that. He leered at me, probably imagining watching me diddle myself.

I learned that Jack broke up with his girlfriend a few months ago and hasn't been on a date since. I wasn't surprised. Jack was kind of pudgy and not at all the kind of guy I would go out with.

"You can touch her if you want," Susan told Jack. "Consider it your birthday gift from us. Do you like her?"

"Wow! Thanks! She is great! I love her tits!" Jack told them, crudely

Jack leaned over and felt my breasts. I could feel his rough hands on me. He leaned over and kissed my left nipple. He was surprisingly gentle like he was afraid to hurt me.

Susan and Tom watched from the other couch. It was strange to have a guy grope you while people watched.

Jack didn't seem to mind the audience. He started kissing me, with a lot of tongue. I could feel his hands slide down the back of my pants and squeeze my ass. A finger probed around the opening of my ass but didn't press in.

"Wow, Jack!" Susan commented. "You are eager"

"Sorry! I guess it's been a while. Should I stop?"

"Not at all! You can take off her pants if you want better access." Susan answered.

Jack unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off, along with my underwear. I lay naked to everyone's gaze. Jack lifted one leg over his head so he was between them and my sex was open to his view.

Jack climbed on top of me and nibbled his way down my body. He started licking me. There was no teasing or build-up, he just started licking my pussy. I jumped when he licked my sensitive clit. I was wet. I was a little disgusted with myself for responding to him, but I didn't have much choice and tried to relax and concentrate on the feeling and ignore Susan and Tom.

I squirmed and moaned a little as he licked me. It had been over a week since I had sex and 2 days since I masturbated and I had to admit it felt good.

"You don't need a condom or anything and she is on the pill, so you can cum in her," Susan told Jack.

I knew I should protest. I always use a condom when I am with a guy so I didn't catch anything.

"Oh good. Condoms suck!" Jack said.

He didn't waste any time. Before I could say anything, I felt him climb on top of me, and his thick dick slide all the way in on the first stroke. I don't think he even pulled his pants down, just pulled his dick out and stuck it in me.

He fucked me hard, with Susan and Tom still in the room. Jack still had his shirt on. He is a lot heavier than the guys I normally date and I couldn't move under his weight, but his dick felt thick and slid in and out with full strokes. I grunted with each thrust.

His mouth found mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tom and Susan kissing on the other couch as they watched us. I was wet and realized that I would climax soon.

But before I did, I felt his thrusts get erratic and he pulled his face away from mine and scrunched his face up like he was in pain.

I felt his climax in me. It was the first time I ever let a guy cum in me without a condom. I could feel every squirt and pulse of his dick.

He pulled out and pulled his pants back up. I could feel his cum dripping out of me.

Susan made me sit up and spread my legs so they could see my gooey, cum filled pussy. It was immensely degrading.

"Wow! Thank you, Susan! That was amazing!" Jack said.

"That was fun. Thanks for letting us watch. That's a lot of cum! Do you always cum that much?" Susan asked

"I guess it has been a while." He admitted

"Well, it's still early. Have you ever tried anal sex? You can have her ass if you want. I don't mind. You might as well take advantage of the opportunity." Susan offered.

I got a little afraid when I heard that. I had never had anal sex before and she was volunteering it for this guy that I never met, wasn't that attractive and also was kind of thick.

"I always wanted to try that! But I just came, I don't think I can." Jack told her.

"We will see about that. Maybe her mouth will get your blood flowing again"

Susan told me to kneel between Jack's legs and suck him. I had to pull his pants back down. His dick was soft and still drenched with cum and pussy.

I had to lick our combined juices off him. It was another first. I have tasted a guy's cum before, but this was a mixture of cum, cock, and pussy. It was a strange flavor, but also strangely arousing. I played with his soft dick with my tongue.

Before long his dick filled my mouth. Susan told me to suck it into my throat. I gagged the first couple of times, but after a few tries, I was able to suck it down to the root and press my nose against his stomach.

"Don't you love her pussy and ass" I heard Susan ask Tom. "Look at all of the cum dripping out of her. Wouldn't you love to stick your dick into her ass?"

I hoped I would be able to get Jack to cum again without ass fucking me. But before long, Susan told me to stop and kneel facing the coffee table and rest my arms on the table.

"I want to watch you fuck her ass," Susan told Jack.

I was scared. I had never had anal sex before.

I left Jack to pour the cold, slippery liquid on my ass and press it in with a finger. I grunted as he pushed this finger in.

"Put some on your dick and ass fuck her!" Susan ordered Jack. "Make sure she feels it"

I felt him press his thick dick against my ass. The first thrust slipped and went into my pussy. Then he held it against my rectum and pressed.

I felt my rectum open up and his big dick slid in. It felt huge and full and hard. It didn't hurt but felt like a really big shit. I felt helpless. It was very intense. I groaned.

Jack started slowly sliding in and out. I felt every stroke. It was very intense. I moaned with each thrust

"Faster!" Susan told him. "Make sure she feels it for the next week!"

Jack started thrusting faster. Susan and Tom watched with lust-filled eyes. Susan had her hand down the front of Tom's pants, playing with his dick. She unzipped him and pulled it out. It looked long and thin.

I realized that I was about to climax. I felt embarrassed and degraded, but I focused on the feeling and tried to ignore Susan and Tom. Soon I felt my body convulse in an intense release.

"Wow! That was very sexy!" Susan commented. "Don't you love watching her cum?"

I think Tom was getting close himself.

"Want a blow job?" Susan asked Tom. He nodded.

"Her mouth is free. See if you can cum before Jack." Susan challenged.

Tom knelt in front of me, on the other side of the coffee table I was bent over. I opened my mouth and let him feed me his dick. There was a lot of pre-cum on the tip.

He pressed in and it went all the way down my throat! I gagged, but couldn't pull away, sandwiched between the two guys.

I heard Tom moan. I knew he would cum soon. I was right. He pulled out and pumped his dick while several ropes of cum covered my face and hair. It felt warm and seemed to get all over.

Jack finally came. I felt him squirt into my bowels and pull out.

I was dripping from my mouth, ass, and vagina. I wanted to go into the bathroom and clean up, but Susan wouldn't let me until I made another round of drinks for everyone.

Saturday Morning

I tried to sleep in the next morning, but Susan knocked on my door.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Tom and I are hungry and we want you to make us pancakes." She told me. "There is no need to get dressed. Come on, get up!"

I stumbled into the kitchen naked and not very awake.

Even after last night, I was still very aware of Tom watching me cook. I felt my breasts move back and forth as I mixed the batter. I had to be careful not to let anything spatter.

"Good job last night!" Susan told me. "I think Jack liked his birthday present. Don't you?"

I had to agree. I remembered the look on his face as he came in me and the feeling of him fucking my ass. "Yes. I think he enjoyed it"

"Did you climax?"

"Yes," I admitted.

Have you masturbated since then?"

"No," I admitted. Embarrassed to talk about when I masturbated in front of Tom.

"She normally masturbates every day if I let her," Susan told Tom.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"How is your ass? Are you sore?"

"It's a little tender. It's ok"

"Was that your first time in your rear?" She asked

"Yes," I said looking at the floor. "It wasn't as bad as I thought" I admitted

"Go get your toy from my room and bring it back here. I think you need a good cum" Susan told me

I didn't want to play with myself in front of Tom. "That's ok. I can do it later"

"No. You are only allowed to cum when I tell you. Go get your toy." She said, between sips of coffee

I went to her room and got my sex toy from her dresser. I had to show it to Tom

Susan made me stand by the table and masturbate while they ate pancakes and watched me.

"Don't you love the look on her face when she gets close?" Susan asked Mark.

I tried to ignore them and focus on the feeling of the vibrator on my clit. Just as I was getting close, Susan interrupted me and asked me to refill their coffee

I poured them another cup. Now I was horny and wanted to cum. I resumed masturbating again.

"Jack wants to see her again," Tom told Susan

"Well, the first time was a birthday present," Susan told him. "But if he wants another turn, it is going to cost him $200. Think he will pay it?"

"In a heartbeat," Tom said. "I bet he would be willing to pay that once a week or so"

"Do you know anyone else that might pay for a chance to be with her?"

I imagined having to fuck strange guys every day at Susan's orders. I imagined them sticking their dicks in my ass like Jack did last night. I felt my climax overcome me and I convulsed while Tom and Susan watched.

"That was so hot!" Tom commented.

"Yeah! Let's go in the bedroom". Susan took Tom's hand and let him to her room. "You clean up, but don't get dressed" Susan ordered as the door closed

I could hear them have sex. Susan was very vocal. Much more than usual.

About 20 minutes later, I saw Tom leave. Susan came back out, wearing a robe.

She sat on the couch and ordered me to come over and lick her

She opened her robe as I knelt in front of her. Her sex was wet and messy and dripping with Tim's cum. Her pubic hair was matted down. She smelled like sex.

I reluctantly licked up her leg. The smell was overpowering. Susan put her hand on the back of my head and guided me.

"Tom got off, but I didn't. You need to get me there." She ordered

Tom had obviously cum in Susan. It was degrading to lick his cum out of her, then find her clit and lick her until I felt her shudder and push my head hard against her.

gremlinpi
gremlinpi
246 Followers