Bound by Boris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill heard a bang as an object hit the floor in front of her, followed by a splash of water hitting her face and upper body.

"You drink like dog," he commanded as he pushed her face down to a waiting bowl of water.

Jill began to lap up mouthfuls eagerly, as she was dehydrated and extremely thirsty. This only lasted a few moments before she felt his hand grab a handful of her remaining hair, and pull her head back up to a hands and knees position.

His hand still gripped the back of her head as he began to direct it into the position he desired. Soon Jill's lips came in contact with warm moist flesh. It began to part them and she could not resist. She knew it wasn't a carrot this time, she knew exactly what it was. It was his cock, and she had no choice in the matter but to suck and lick as if it were the most beautiful cock she had ever had.

Jill willingly opened her mouth, taking all 8 inches of his cock, her nose continually coming in contact with his thick pubic hair. It was much longer than she was used to and he continued to ram it to the back of her throat, making her continually gag and almost vomit. Jill knew she had to obey, and that the sooner she gave him what he wanted the sooner she would be done. She tried to work his cock like a champ, periodically pulling away to lick his shaft and hairy balls. The mind is a power full tool, and soon Jill began to feel her pussy swell and dampen. She realised that not only was her mind in this, but now her body had followed.

As Jill continued to suck she felt his balls begin to tighten and swell. She knew what was coming but it didn't stop her, instead motivating her to work harder. Her neck began to stiffen due to the aggressiveness of her determination. Her work was about to pay off when she heard a grunt, followed by surprise whip of the stick to her bare ass. Jill didn't expect the whip again and choked as he began to cum. As cum squirted deep into her mouth she tried to swallow, but was too much, causing her to cough and splutter.

He quickly grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth, just in time for the second wave of sperm. This time she was ready as it filled her mouth. It was thick, the largest cum she had ever experienced, but Jill swallowed all she could and continued to lick his quickly softening cock. She was exhausted once again, especially given the effort she had put in.

Jill remained on her hands and knees, hoping she would get a chance to sleep. She heard footsteps and the creaking of an object being pushed towards her. Soon she felt a wooden bench of some sort being pushed under the arch of her body. Jill lowered her middle on the object and found it to be surprisingly comfortable. Her arms and legs were pulled downward and spread apart as her body was draped over the bench. The footsteps walked away and she heard a door open and close. She was alone and it was time to rest.

What seemed like hours later, Jill opened her eyes. Her blindfold had been lifted and her right hand free was free. She could finally confirm her suspicions with her eyes. She was in a cabin, there were no windows but she could see light peeking through the cracks which told her it was daytime. Jill continued to look around and saw him on a bench in the corner of the room. He was close to what she had imagined. If she would ever met a real caveman in her life, this was him; scraggly, weathered and in need of a manicure. He looked old enough to be her father, just sitting there, chewing on a piece of grass and holding the stick which he used to whip her.

When he noticed her wake a smile came across his face, showing a missing front tooth. He stood and she could see he was naked, his body lean and hairy.

He walked towards her and stopped with his crotch just inches from her face. She knew what he wanted and knew there was no option. She thought she may as well try to enjoy it as much as she could, but still hesitated.

His hand which held the stick began to rise and she knew what was coming. Before he could lower it to her body she reached her free hand out, cupping his balls and looking up at him with a smile. Jill soon moved her hand to his shaft and began to lightly stroke it as it quickly stiffened. She began to jerk his cock with her perfectly manicured fingers, the defined muscles in her arm and shoulder working quickly, her body a physical piece of art. Jill could now see his large, veiny, uncircumsized cock which was surrounded by pubic hair, and his balls which were low and saggy. She knew jerking him would be much less undesirable then sucking again, so she worked aggressively in an attempt to bring him to a climax.

It wasn't what he had in mind however; he seemed to be just getting started. His cock was now rock hard again with precum oozing from the tip of his ancient shaft. He broke his stiff cock free from Jill's working hand and walked toward the back of her, her ass still propped up from the bench, her legs spread wide.

Jill heard Boris clear his throat and began to hock, followed by a spitting sound. She could feel his saliva hit her ass and begin to run down the crack towards her pussy. It seemed the most he was willing to do for her, and it was clear what was coming to her. Jill felt his cock touch the lips of her young pussy. It was happening; he was going to fuck her. She'd had big cocks before but nothing as thick as his. Regardless, she had no choice in the matter and tried spreading her legs as much as possible to limit her resistance.

His cock forced it way in without sympathy and he began to pump steadily and forcefully. Jill could feel him grip the hair with his hand and pull her head back, followed by a loud and hard slap to her ass. It was one of the things she loved and longed for during sex, and her pussy suddenly began to swell and moisten. Something came over her, and it felt fantastic. Her body felt as though it was possessed. Jill's free hand reached back and gripped his leg, pulling him closer. She wanted more inside of her and she wanted it faster.

Screams of ecstasy rang out from her and soon she was shouting at him for more.

"Fuck me, ohhh yes, please, give me your cock."

This was quickly met with another slap to the ass.

"You say nothing," he barked.

"Yes Sir, I will take anything you can give me, pleassse, fuuuuk," responded Jill.

Soon both bodies could take no more as he emptied his load deep inside of Jill's perfect snatch.

"Yeeeeees!" Jill screamed again and again during an overwhelming climax which seemed to last for minutes.

He pulled his now deflated cock out of Jill's wet pussy, cum running down her legs and dripping onto the floor below her, the whole experience leaving Jill exhausted.

Just as Jill began to relax she felt a cloth bag being thrown over her head. Before she could react he took her free hand and tied it down just as before. She could hear his footsteps walking away again and the sound of the door as it opened and closed.

She was back where she started but at least she was satisfied. Her mind wondered before falling asleep: Was this really that bad of a situation to be in?

12