Sara's Diary: Bound By Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as the boys had finished with me for the time being, Bec said "on your back and don't dare leak everywhere bitch."

I knew Bec had something else in mind and I did what I was told, flopping over onto my back with my legs Briant up on the bed to help stop me from leaking all over the place already. She was off the bed by now and rummaging through the top drawer of our dresser. I kind of knew what she was up to and then she pulled out one of her strapons and waved it at the boys.

Looking at the boys, and I later found out, liking what she saw, Bec said "now you've had a turn, want to see me fuck her?"

"Fuck yeah!" they both replied practically at the same time!

So Bec said, "go grab us all another drink while I put this on."

I think Bec barely had enough time to put the strappy on as they both raced out and got another beer each and filled our wine glasses and came back. She had taken her shorts off but left her panties on and just put the strapon on over the top. She doesn't seem to be shy around the boys, and last time when it was just Josh we had over, she did have her panties off at one stage. But probably she was just being a little bit more modest around both of them. Anyway, so she was standing there with a plastic dick strapped to her and the boys came back in, both naked still, with drinks for all. She took a good sip of her wine but took mine off me before I could have any. She said she wanted to taste my naughty mouth first. So she leaned onto the bed and grabbed the back of my head and we kissed like crazy. I could taste the wine in her mouth, and I'm sure she could taste probably a hint of both Brian and Josh's cum in my mouth. I know why she did it too, not just because she's always been happy to lick me clean after seeing one or both of the boys, but also to do it in front of them. I guess as a naughty way to keep them both in arousal mode.

After breaking the long sexy kiss, she said "you taste naughty girl." Handing me my wine she said, "have a drink before I show them how I fuck you!"

I sculled most of my glass, my orgasm had made me a little thirsty. She quickly took the glass off me and pushed me back on the bed as she got between my legs. I was in uncontrolled bliss by this stage. After giving Brian a blowjob and dancing and prancing around while Bec whipped me. Then being fucked from both ends at Bec's request, I was just aching for more and aching for whatever Bec wanted to see happen. She'd chosen one of her favourite strapons that she regularly uses on me. Not a huge one, and not the double one (I half expected the double strappy, but she didn't pick that). So the strappy she was wearing, I guess it's about the average size of most men. Closer to Brian's size I guess, 7 inches long but just a tiny bit thicker though. So as she propped herself up above me, she rubbed the tip of it along my pussy for a bit. By now Brian's cum was just starting to leak out of me, which provided great lube for the strappy.

Then suddenly, but slowly, Bec started pushing it inside me, just a couple inches to start. I first thought she was going to tease me with it and pull out again. But she didn't, after maybe half a minute, she just slowly but steadily pushed the whole thing inside me. It made me gasp and moan a bit as she pushed it all the way into me, subconsciously letting my legs fall even further open as she did. Then she kissed me some more, holding the strappy completely in my pussy while gyrating a little to make it move and wiggle about inside me a little. This made me moan into her mouth as she kissed me, making me want to grind onto the strappy and get ready for a serious fucking. Just then she grabbed the clamp from my belly button, I'd almost forgotten it was there. I could still feel it kind of, but it was more of a dull kind of feeling, until she took it off, then it stung just a little. I could definitely still feel the clamp on my left nipple, it was hurting by now, but also making me stay so horny and wanting more.

So she grabbed the clamp from my belly button and as she started to move back, withdrawing the strapon from my pussy, she snapped the clamp on my other nipple. I yelped a little and I squirmed heaps. It was quite intense, feeling her strappy moving inside me while she snapped the clamp abruptly on my right nipple, the one she had whipped with the crop. It hurt but I just had sensations going all over my body and suddenly noticing and remembering that the boys are watching, I was just on some other level of arousal. As Bec watched me squirm on the bed, she slowly pulled the strappy from my pussy and looked at it.

"Oh now doesn't that look hot and dirty," she said as I looked down to notice the strapon smeared with bits of white.

Naturally it was covered with Brian's cum since she'd pushed it inside me and wriggled it around. The boys did say something about seeing the strappy covered with cum from my pussy, but I can't even remember what they said. Josh was sitting on the end of the bed, almost next to us as Bec pushed the strappy back into me again. Brian was sitting on our corner chair, just quietly watching the action. Bec started to really fuck me now, strong deep thrusts of the strappy into my pussy. I was quietly writhing on the bed as she fucked me, just feeling my arousal build up again. At times she slowed down her thrusts and was flicking the clamps on my nipples with her fingers and watching me squirm. Then she would thrust her strappy into me really hard for a while, and then slow again to rub my clitoris. Each time she did that, she rubbed me for just a few minutes, just enough until she knew I was getting close. Then she would fuck me hard again for another while.

I think she fucked me for nearly an hour all up. I finally came very hard when she didn't slow her thrusts so much but managed to rub my clit. It felt like my whole body exploded! I could feel the ache of my clamped nipples, and I could feel my stomach tensing up. She was still ramming the strappy into me the whole time that my body shook as I almost screamed in orgasm. At the time I felt like I just let go of my whole self, like my whole body was completely in her control and I loved it! She had control of the clamps on my nipples, flicking them when she wanted. She had control of her strappy thrusting hard into my pussy and showing the boys how hard she can fuck me. She had control of her fingers on my now very red clit and she knew just how to make me lose myself, as she does. Unlike guys, who like to have their cock quite still inside us while we cum, so that they can feel it, Bec is happy to continue thrusting her plastic dick into me over and over while I orgasm, which can make it last forever and very intense.

Eventually she withdrew the strapon from my swollen pussy and we all could see it was very slick with a very hot mixture of my juices and a lot of Brian's cum still. Well just to turn the guys on even more, she knelt up on the bed and made me suck it. I could hear the guys moaning and making comments, again I really wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. But I'm sure they were enjoying it, watching two girlfriends kiss after one of them sucked them both off, then watching them fuck hard with a strapon, and now watching me sucking my juices and Brian's cum off the strappy. I was feeling slightly exhausted by now, but I made the effort to lick and suck every drop of naughtiness off Bec's strappy. Once she was satisfied that her strappy was clean again, she said I could take the rope and boots off now and wipe my pussy. Just as well too because my pussy was ready to dribble everywhere. So I went into our bathroom and wiped off a bit, then I took the binding off, which was already pretty damn damp at my crotch. I wiped myself again to make sure I wasn't going to dribble all the way back to the bed, and then returned to the bedroom. Bec had taken the strapon off and was sitting on the end of the bed, still in just her panties and singlet.

She asked, "are you boys ready to fuck my little slut again or what?"

Well with that, Brian wandered over towards her and Josh was still sitting on the bed. She surprised them by grabbing their cocks in each hand and just stroking them briefly. I'm sure that just turned them on even more. I mean Bec is pretty fucking hot! She's a little taller than me, which is not difficult because I'm such a shorty, but she has a killer body too! I'm sure they would've loved to fuck her as well, but I knew that wouldn't be happening. She has her one fuck buddy and she's happy with that.

"Yep, you guys are ready for more," she said as she let go of them both.

I was a little surprised, firstly that Bec had touched both their dicks, and secondly that Brian wanted more too. Usually Brian is lucky to cum maybe twice, which he had already. But I guess the whole kinkiness of the situation, and watching Bec fuck me so good with her strapon, had made him ready for more action. Josh on the other hand, well I've often made him cum three or four times in one night, but he does tell me he's often useless for a few days after a session with me. So anyway, both the boys were ready to go again and had been sitting there the whole time naked, watching Bec fuck me. So naturally they wanted to fuck me some more. After two pretty intense orgasms I was about ready for a quick rest, but Bec had heard so much about me doing double penetration with the boys, she wanted to see it now! I was half exhausted but I knew I would do what she wanted, I wasn't sure if I could cum again, but I was happy to let the boys fuck me and enjoy me some more while Bec directed.

So she had Brian lay back on the end of the bed and told me to back up onto him. Josh knew what to do, so he grabbed my legs and lifted me up as I moved back over Brian on my hands. The boys had done this quite a few times, so with Josh holding my legs, and me moving back until my butt was in the right position, Brian rubbed some lube on his dick and slowly started to push it into my bum. I gasped as I always do when someone first enters my butt. Over a couple minutes he slowly pushed in as Josh lowered me a little until Brian basically had most of his cock up my bum. Bec was standing next to the bed watching the whole scene and grinning like crazy! Then Josh, still holding my legs up and open, he moved forward and slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. I was gasping very loud by then, feeling Josh's dick penetrate me while Brian's was sticking in my butt. Josh's cock like I said is thicker than Brian, and when it comes to double penetration, both holes are just that much smaller anyway. So it always makes both cocks feel quite big when they put them both inside me, and they start off nice and slow and gentle.

Once Josh got most of his cock into my pussy, they started to alternate thrusts, one cock pushing into my pussy and then as it pulls back, the other pushing into my bum. I was gasping and squirming, it always takes me a few minutes to get used to having two cocks entering both holes. But once I adjust and relax, they can see and they start to steadily fuck me in both my pussy and my butt! It's quite a unique sensation having dicks in both places, and it makes me gasp and moan pretty much constantly. The feeling is quite similar in both places, but also quite different too. It's like as Josh is fucking my pussy I can really feel every inch of his cock going in and out, and even can feel the shape of his cock as it enters me over and over. In my butt, I can't so much feel the shape of Brian's cock, but more so I can just feel the hardness of it and the depth of his thrusts as he thrusts up into me. At times because of the similar sensations, it can almost feel like one huge cock is fucking me, but then in another moment when their rhythms alternate, then I can feel both cocks opening both my holes and penetrating me. Like I said it can take me a few minutes to get used to it, but after that I'm just constantly moaning and gasping, just losing myself to the feeling of two men fucking me and filling me with their hard cocks.

Bec seemed to be loving it and I could just barely notice her hand down her panties rubbing furiously. She told me later that night how much she enjoyed actually seeing the two boys fucking my pussy and my bum at the same time. I was in such a state with the two boys steadily fucking me deeply, that I barely even noticed Bec was cumming and making all sorts of noise with her hand in her panties. What I did notice was that seeing Bec orgasm seemed to make the boys fuck me just a little harder. They had already watched how hard Bec fucked me with her strapon and now they had their dicks in both my holes and were fucking me just as hard. After Bec came, she got on the bed next to me, watching the boys double penetrate me. She put her fingers to my lips and I managed to lick at them a little while I was being bounced about by the boys and their dicks. I could taste her juices, but mostly I could smell her scent and I loved it so much. I was trying to lick her fingers best I could, but between my own moaning and writhing it was difficult. She kept her fingers there a while and I breathed in the intense scent of her orgasm and the thrill of it filled my whole body. Meanwhile the boys continued their fucking of my pussy and bum.

Relentlessly bouncing me on Brian's cock while Josh would thrust forward into my pussy. It was then that Bec took one of the clamps off me and sucked my nipple. That started to send me over the edge, feeling her mouth nibbling on my sore nipple. Next she takes the other clamp off and starts pinching that nipple, while still sucking the other. Then she placed her hand on my lower belly, just above my pussy, and I almost came right then and there. I could feel my whole body was wriggling and writhing as Brian's grip on my hips continued to bounce my bum onto his cock while Josh was steadily thrusting deep into my thoroughly aroused pussy. As Bec moved her hand a little lower, she started rubbing my clit and the swollen lips of my pussy as Josh's thick cock parted them. It was all too much then and I literally squealed as I started to orgasm. I knew I was being very loud but I couldn't help it now, I was practically screaming my moans out as I came so damn hard! I could feel my pussy get so wet that I think it even dribbled a little to help lube Brian's cock as he continued to penetrate my butt! This was the most intense orgasm of all and I basically collapsed back onto Brian. He was still holding my hips up so he could continue fucking me, and Josh didn't stop either, he continue ploughing into my pussy as it contracted around his shaft.

In fact my whole body was in spasm for what was probably minutes, but seemed like half an hour. Either way I didn't care, I was just in ecstasy! Bec didn't stop rubbing at my pussy either, not until I had started to settle, and that only made my orgasm even more intense. It felt like it drained me and I wasn't able to move. I wasn't able to get myself off the two cocks, so they just kept fucking me the whole time. But a few minutes after, Bec decided to change things up and told the boys to halt. Then she said that I would clean Brian's cock for him while Josh had a turn at my butt. I was surprised by that a little, I mean I have sucked Josh once before after he'd been fucking me anal, but now Bec was basically ordering me to do the same for Brian. I wasn't going to argue and happily laid back as Brian maneuvered over my face and slowly pushed most of his cock into my mouth. I keep myself pretty clean and I don't do any anal sex if I think there's a possibility of mess, so I really couldn't taste anything nasty.

In fact when I did the same for Josh, it was more a turn on that I was sucking his cock after he fucked my bum. So I happily started sucking on Brian's cock after he'd been fucking my butt for quite a while. At the same time, as per Bec's directions, Josh slowly pushed his dick into my butt. Like I said he is a little bigger than Brian, but I have let Josh fuck me there before, so it's nothing new. But just the feeling of one cock leaving my bum and then another a little bigger pushing inside me there. It's the feeling I know that I will be just a little sore after this, but I'm happy to do it. So as Josh started to slowly fuck my bum with his cock, Brian was starting to softly thrust his dick in and out of my mouth as I happily sucked it. Bec told them to let her know when they are about to cum and they nodded and continued using my holes. That's basically how I was feeling now, after my intense orgasms and feeling quite drained, it felt like Bec was giving the boys use of my body just so they could cum again. I didn't mind one bit, and I sucked Brian's cock with enthusiasm. I am highly sexual and I get off on pleasing, so I even though I was close to exhaustion, I willingly sucked Brian's cock with all my effort, while Josh had his turn at my butt.

At one stage I heard Bec telling Josh, "harder!" He was happy to oblige, and I could feel him thrusting into my butt with even more force. I knew by then I'd be very sore after, but I didn't mind. There is a difference between that "fucked really good" kind of soreness and "fucked too hard" soreness, and I knew this would be somewhere in between. I also knew that that's what Bec wanted me to feel. I'm not silly, I know when she wants to leave me sore, even when it's always just been her and her strapon causing it. She often gets off on knowing the next day that I'm still sore, and I've always submitted myself to letting her cause it. It's like it sends a thrill through my body when I see her evil grin once she knows I'm still sore from a previous session. By now I could tell the boys weren't far off cumming again. I could taste Brian's precum already and I also could tell from the way that Josh was fucking me, he was getting there too. Brian said he was very close and Bec told them both to pull out and cum all over me!

Well I think that suggestion just made them both want to cum even more! I've been fine in the past to let the guys pull out and like cum on my belly or boobs, or even on my back or all over my bum if they are doing me doggy style. As Brian started to cum, the first little spurt went straight in my mouth because he just wasn't quite quick enough to grab his dick out and aim ha-ha. So I tasted yet more of his cum before the next explosion landed across my face, which I normally don't like. By then I could feel Josh pulling his cock from my bum and I watched him stroke it as he spurted all over my belly. His first spurt actually landed right between my breasts, and then the rest of his huge load easily covered my belly. Brian was still cumming as Josh started, and he landed most of his cum on both my breasts.

I could feel that "almost sting" as cum landed on my nipples, only because they were still quite sore and red from the clamps. He smeared the cum all over my boobs with his hand anyway, and Josh just spurted for ages and I could feel the warmth of his cum as more and more of it erupted onto my belly. As they both came on me I felt very dirty and naughty. But it wasn't my choice, Bec told them to cum on me, she wanted to see it. I don't know if I mentioned, but Josh is the only guy I know that actually cums even more each time. Most guys their biggest load is that first one and then it won't be much. Brian still came quite a bit, but Josh literally covered my belly in cum, which isn't really that hard to do since I'm quite small and short.

It was a pretty hot feeling as both the boys sprayed me with their cum, but even hotter was the fact that they did that at Bec's direction. I mean firstly to know that she wanted to watch them both fucking me and double penetrating me. Then to know that she wanted to see them cum all over me, well it felt pretty hot and dirty. I quickly wiped Brian's cum from my face because I don't really like cum all over my face. Not that he shot much there but I wiped my face anyway, licking my fingers naturally for everyone's Brianefit. After that, Bec told the boys they could go wipe themselves off in the main bathroom and go have a drink in lounge so we could have a few minutes alone. They quickly disappeared and Bec even more quickly striped her singlet and panties off and jumped on me, rubbing her naked body on top of mine. Rubbing the boys cum all over us and kissing me.