Sara's Diary: Bound By Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered in my ear, "that was so fucking hot!" Then she asked if I was ok with it all.

"Of course, I enjoyed every minute," I told her.

"That's good, so did I," she told me.

We kissed some more, with Bec again tasting just a hint of Brian's cum in my mouth. But also feeling both the boys cum smearing between our bodies. She got up and wiped herself off with the old sheet from the bed and put on an old T-shirt and shorts. She said we would have another drink with the boys before they go and offered me another old T-shirt and some panties or gave me the choice of just taking the sheet out for the couch and sitting there naked. Well, she had wiped herself off and I hadn't, so I didn't want to put clothes on that would just stick to me as the cum started to dry up. And it's not like anybody there hadn't seen me naked before, after all they had all fucked me numerous times. So I decided just to take the sheet and fold it up to protect the couch and I went and sat with Bec and the boys, naked, with both the boys cum drying on my body. In actual fact, that's the part of the whole night that felt the most slutty. Sitting there in front of my girlfriend and the two boys, who all fucked me earlier, sitting there with their cum all over my boobies and my belly, that felt very dirty, but kinky dirty.

So we all had another couple of drinks and chatted a bit about the nights events. The whole time I could see the boys looking at me, staring at my naked body smeared in their cum. I'm sure they loved it! After the boys went home, Bec took me in the shower and we cleaned each other off and then we went back to the bedroom so I could please her some more. But that's another story!!!!