Bound Ch. 05: Bound for Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jealous! Of her? Definitely not." he said turning to face me gazing into my eyes as he placed his hands on my hips. "When I didn't hear from you I thought you would be out with your friend tonight?"

Trying not to melt from his touch I told him "I am, she's right here." I turned to find Jennifer ten feet away flirting with some guy. "Oh! Never mind."

"Seems like she found a new friend." he said, leaning in to kiss me. His hands on my hips caused me to tingled with desire. Feeling his lips on mine ignited that tingle into a blaze. "And it looks like you've made an enemy." looking over my shoulder I glimpsed the ditz glaring at me, Chris's hands still on my hips.

"I guess I don't need to feel jealous after all." I responded, putting my arms around his neck and kissing him again.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" he asked between kisses, his thumb caressing the buttons of my garter belt.

"Yes please." I answered crossing my legs, one high heel hooked on the rung of the stool.

"Chardonnay?"

"A Chardonnay would be wonderful, thank you." I replied, as I demurely placed my hands on the knee of my crossed leg.

We had a wonderful night talking and drinking. Jennifer brought her new 'friend' over and we moved to a table on the side between the dance floor and the dart boards. Ditz and her friends glared at me all night long but the worst was when we left, with me on Chris's arm. If looks could kill I know I wouldn't have survived! Jennifer was leaving as well but without Brad, her new friend. She had done the same thing to me when we met. If he really wanted her, he was going to have to work for it.

Whispering in my ear she said "I expect a full report in the morning." She winked at me before she got in her car. "Have fun you guys." I blushed so bad at that comment I was thankful it was a cool night.

Walking back to Chris's house I started to think that maybe Jennifer was right, the other night WAS amazing but what I was feeling with Chris was wholly different. The way he touched me, the way he kissed, the tingling I felt inside when he looked into my eyes. It was still difficult to admit I wanted a man, it was now becoming apparent I NEEDED one.

Taking the role of the submissive I exerted my control over him, by surrendering, as soon as we were alone in his house. Stepping up under his chin I raised my head to lure him in to kiss me as my arms encircled him. He didn't hesitate in his reaction as his lips pressed lightly on mine, his tongue gently grazing them. Accepting that sweet invitation I opened my mouth to his, inviting his tongue in to play. That tingling desire in my loins was back and I didn't think a simple blow job was going to do anything to quench it this time. Stepping into him I felt his erection, hard in his pants, straining for release. Reaching down to caress it through the denim, I stepped back and looked at his sweet rugged face.

It was so strange how I was feeling. Submitting to achieve power? Yet I knew everything that was happening, was happening because I wanted it to happen. Yeah he was bigger and stronger but I was the one in control. I guided him subtly and he followed each of my unspoken commands flawlessly.

Feeling his bulge again I realized something, I needed it. His cock. I couldn't bring myself to say the words but I knew I had to have it. It was still so confusing to me. In my mind I was still a man, though those lines were fading, but this body had NEEDS! Apparently the look on my face said it all. He pushed the stray hairs out of my face as he looked into my eyes and smiled. He gave me one more sweet kiss on the lips but with his eyes open this time, seemingly asking permission for what he was going to do next. Returning his gaze I acknowledged his unspoken request with a slow blink of my eyes. I melted into his arms as he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom.

Setting me down on the end of the bed, he pressed another kiss onto me forcing me onto my back. I tangled the fingers of one hand in his hair and finished pulling him on top of me. My legs spread of their own accord and he nestled in so perfectly. His hard cock was putting pressure right on my clit and it was making it difficult to think. Pushing him back for a moment to catch my breath, I slid my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head. I was surprised by the definition of his muscles, definition that a little over a month ago I would have killed to possess. Now I did, though by proxy. Tracing my fingers around the lines of his pecs I pushed him back and to the side, forcing him to lie back. Following his motions I straddled him, grinding on his erection. Chris just watched me, hands caressing my stocking clad legs, while I pulled my dress over my head. I felt a pulse from his cock when we saw me in nothing but my lingerie.

"Do you always wear stockings?" he asked, toying with my garter belt.

"Always." I responded running my hands over my body from my thighs to my breasts and then back down to his chest. "I like the way they look better than pantyhose. They complete the outfit not make it look awkward."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"That's funny." I said grinding on his cock and tracing the muscles of his chest. "I was wondering the same thing. It's not everyday a woman finds a Gentleman who's put together so nicely."

"Oh, you think I'm nice eh?" he said flipping me over. Hooking his fingers in the waistband of my panties he pulled them off and tossed them on top of my dress.

Not saying a word I spread my legs further, looking at him while moving my hands to play with my pussy.

"Here. Let me give you a hand with that." he said, as his mouth descended to my mound.

My breath caught in my throat and I tangled my fingers in his hair as he licked by pussy. His tongue played with my delicate folds and clitoris while his fingers probed my love canal. I wrapped my legs around him and drove my pussy into his mouth, my body quivering with ecstasy. My breasts were extra firm and my nipples hard as I pinched them. The pain was a lovely counterpoint to the pleasure I was receiving.

"Chris." I said, interrupting him, giving in to my new bodies needs. "Make love to me. I need you inside me!"

Smiling at me over my pussy he sat up to remove the rest of his clothes, his beautiful cock (did I really just think that?) sprang from his boxers glistening with precum. I held his shaft in my hand, running my fingers over that slick helmet, before lining it up.

"Please don't make me beg." I pleaded.

"Before we go any further, I think you should know that I have never been with anyone else." he started saying. "And before the night we met it had been many, many, many months."

"Chris. I have only been with one man in my life and it wasn't by choice." I explained. When I saw realization cross his face I continued. "I choose you. Make love to me."

What went through his head after I said that I don't know. He opened his mouth several times to speak before he finally said. "I'm honored you would choose me." as he pressed gently into my dripping pussy. My folds surrendering to him, inviting him in.

Reaching behind to finish removing my bra I leaned forward and kissed him driving myself onto his cock.

Impaled on his shaft he lowered me, kissing me, to the soft comforter. Bringing my feet up to prevent hooking my heels on the material I pushed back, his cock sliding in just a bit further causing my eyes to flutter. Closing my eyes, I clenched on that stiff rod, still acclimating to its comforting presence.

When some time had passed and he was still not moving I opened my eyes to see him gazing down at me. There was such a warm sweet smile on his face that made me feel even more complete than the union of our bodies. Arching my back I again clenched his shaft as I offered my breasts to him. He moved ever so slightly, drawing back before sliding in. "Mmmmm." I responded to that initial tender thrust. Picking up his pace he thrust into me again and again, his heavy balls slapping me in the ass.

"Oh Oh Oh Mmmmm Mmmmm!" I moaned my approval as he repeatedly thrust into me. Matching him stroke for stroke I pressed back into him.

"Ah Ah AH! You feel. So. Ah. Good!" he grunted taking time to kiss my lips, tongue slipping into my mouth. He was so sensitive to my needs, stretching out the experience, Playing with my breasts and suckling my hard nipples.

Leaning back he propped himself up on his arms giving me access to my pussy. One hand pinching and playing with my nipples I used the other to toy with my clit. My pussy began clenching him gradually as my arousal rose to higher levels. The strained look on his face let me know that we was doing everything in his power to not cum before I did. "OH GOD CHRIS! FUCK ME!!" I screamed as my arousal peaked and my orgasm overtook me.

"Oh God!!" Chris groaned as he collapsed onto me. He reached his hands down and under me to grab my ass as his cock began pistoning in and out of my pussy rapidly.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him, biting his shoulder as my fingernails dug lightly into his back, he shuddered inside me. Inside I had this warm, fuzzy feeling. A sense of being complete. I could feel his cock emptying the last of his cum into me, and remembering what Jennifer used to do for me, I clenched my pussy with every pulse of that wonderful cock.

Lifting himself up so his face was right in front of mine he gave me several small kisses but it was his open eyes that said everything to me. At that moment there were no walls between us, no words were necessary because it was like our minds were one. I knew right then that he loved me. I knew it just as well as I knew he couldn't say it. Just as well as I knew that hearing it from me right then would scare him, so I did the only thing I could, I smiled, and kissed him, and drew his head back to my shoulder and held him.

When his cock finally slid from my sodden, well fucked, pussy, Chris got up, removed my heels, setting the next to each other on the floor. He picked up my panties and bra and set them with the dress before removing my garter belt and stockings one by one, placing them with the rest. Pulling back the covers he got into bed laying on his back and drew me into him. Resting my head on his shoulder I laid down the length of his body with one leg thrown over his.

"You are an amazing woman Danielle." he said, turning his head to look at me.

"I think YOU are the amazing one." I responded.

"You know, in all the years that I was with Valerie." He said bringing up the one taboo topic that you NEVER bring up when with someone else but ESPECIALLY when you just got done DOING IT with them. "She NEVER let me cum inside of her. Not even if I had a condom on."

I decided to ignore the taboo and attack it at its heart. "I'm going to ignore the fact that you're bringing up your Ex when we are still in bed." I said. As he began to protest I put a finger over his lips to silence him. "And say this. She was a fool to throw away such loyalty. I'm not her!" I stressed the last part to him.

"No. You definitely are not!" He said. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have mentioned her."

"No you shouldn't have but I am glad that you're comfortable enough with me that you could." I answered. "Just please don't do it again." I pleaded.

"I won't." he promised.

Rolling on our sides he spooned up against me, his semi-erect cock nestled in the crack of my ass, his hand cupping my breast as we fell asleep.

I woke before Chris the next morning, not wanting to disturb him by getting out of bed, I just laid there and watched him sleep. He was so relaxed and peaceful, none of the pressures of the day wearing on his face. I may have had conflicted feelings before because of my transformation but after that night there were gone. Mentally submitting to him helped me physically accept that I was a WOMAN! The confusion gone, I smiled as I watched him sleep.

Women are always told the road to a mans heart is through his stomach. What is never said is that the stomach is merely one rut on the two rut path to a mans heart. The other is through his cock. You could be the best cook in the world but if you don't put out he's going to find someone else and vice versa. As I looked at his sleeping form I was debating what was the best action right now. Should I make him breakfast or should I wake him up with a blow job. 'Why not both?' I thought as I slid under the covers. Being careful not to touch him until his cock was going in my mouth. I could still taste my pussy from the night before on his morning wood. Trying to do everything with my mouth my hands focused on playing with his balls as I sucked on that stiff cock. It wasn't long before Chris rolled onto his back giving me better access to his shaft. I couldn't help it and started playing with my pussy as I sucked on him. When I sucked Chris to full consciousness he pulled back the covers so that he could see what I was doing. I made a show of taking his full length into my mouth and throat extending my tongue to lick his balls when I was all the way down. I was surprised when he leaned down, grabbed me and guided me up to kiss him, until he rolled me onto my back and shoved his cock back into me. Several hard thrusts later Chris pulled out.

"Turn over." he whispered.

Turning over I knew what was coming and it excited me. As soon as I was on all fours he knelt between my legs and shoved his cock back into my pussy. There was no love in the rough, raw sex that happened next. It was just an intense release on his part as he fucked me. Grabbing my head by my short hair he yanked my head back as he slapped my ass hard. He was taking me, using my body for his pleasure, and I loved it. The noisy wet sound of sex filled the room as our bodies slapped against each other, his balls smacking against my mound with each thrust. This wasn't about me and I knew that, which is why I was so confused when I felt that familiar feeling tightening up inside of me. It excited me to be willingly taken, I was like a spring being compressed or a rubber band stretched out until it snaps. As Chris was unloading inside me I came again, my arms collapsed and I plopped my face down in the pillow, my ass up in the air, his cock still buried inside me. He long stroked into my pussy slowly, pressing hard every time as he bottomed out.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!" the pillow muffled the sounds of my pleasure at the end of each thrust.

"Oh my God you are incredible!" Chris exclaimed as he flopped on he bed beside me.

I laid there a moment more, ass still in the air, trying to catch my breath. "That was not how I anticipated this ending! It was supposed to be about you." I said giving him a kiss.

"Are you complaining?" he inquired.

"Nope." I said crawling off the bed and slipping my panties back on to keep his cum from running down my legs. Grabbing his shirt I slipped it over my head. Standing on the cold hardwood floor was pulling all the heat out of my feet so, looking around for something to put on my feet, I grabbed my heels and slipped them on as well.

"Where are you going?"

"To the kitchen. What would you like for breakfast?"

Sitting, cross legged, at his dining room table I watched MY man eat the food I had made for him. Yes, as strange as it may sound, I thought of him as mine.

"Oh my God that was good." Chris said, as he finished eating. "Are you for real? I mean, you know, the first night we met, last night, this morning, now this. I keep waiting to wake up or for you to disappear."

For whatever reason that comment made me smile. "No, you are not dreaming. Yes, I am real and no, I am not going to just disappear." I replied taking his dishes to the sink to wash.

"Good. So do you have any plans for today. You wanna do something?" he asked wide eyed with excitement. "What about the zoo?"

"As tempting as that sounds, and it IS tempting, I need to get home. I gotta start packing." I said running water in the sink.

"What, You're moving?" he asked.

"Yeah, money is kinda tight right now so I'm moving in with Jennifer." I said putting my hands in the hot soapy water.

"I think you should move in with me instead." he said grabbing my hips and kissing my neck as I washed the dishes from breakfast.

I stepped back into him, his kisses raised goosebumps all down my back. "Mmmmm, I would love to." I said turning around. With my high heels on I didn't have to crane my neck so far as I leaned in to kiss him. "But I don't think I'm ready for that yet." when I saw the disappointment on his face I continued. "I wouldn't mind spending the night every now and then." I said kissing him again, slipping my tongue in to distract him. I was glad when he took the bait. I wrapped my legs around his waist when he picked me up, kissing him deeply.

"I need to take a shower before I go." I said as we broke the kiss and he put me down. "Wanna wash my back?" looking over my shoulder I said as I walked toward the master bath.

After another quick tryst in the shower I got dressed for Chris. Trying to recreate what Jen had done for me the day I bought the corset. I gave him a kiss before getting out of his truck and walked to my apartment. Letting myself in I wasn't surprised to find Jennifer lounging on the couch in one of my old T-shirts.

"Had fun a little fun last night?" she asked with a huge smile on her face.

"Maybe a little." I admitted with a smile even bigger than hers.

"Well don't keep me waiting. What happened?" Jennifer asked. "Did you go down on him again?"

"No! The way I was feeling last night that was not going to be enough."

"So you let him fuck you?" she asked

"In a word. Yes." I responded. "In two words. Three times." I added

"Oh My God!" she exclaimed. "Well don't keep me waiting! How was it?"

"Well I don't have much to compare it to but the orgasms were intense." I said. "And I felt all warm and fuzzy inside when he came in me. It was so..."

"Wait! You let him cum inside you? He wasn't wearing a condom?" she questioned. "Danielle! What if you get pregnant?"

"Um-mm." was all I uttered.

"That's it, your grounded! No more unchaperoned field trips for you until we get you on the pill." she said. "Hopefully we're not to late."

Jennifer was able to set me up with an emergency appointment with her OB-Gyn for later that day. A quick check, a prescription, that I was only to start taking taking after I got my next period, and we were on our way.

"Anything else you want to do before we go home?"

"Actually, yeah." I replied kinda timidly.

"What are you thinking?" she asked slowly her eyes narrowing with suspicion.

"I want to get my belly button pierced."

"Is that it." she asked sounding relieved

"and a Tattoo."

"WHAT?"

"Come on." I pleaded. "I think it'll be cool."

"What do you think Chris is going to say?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm not getting it for him but what guy doesn't like a pierced naval. As for the inking I don't think he'll have a problem with it considering he's got a tattoo himself." I replied.

"Fine." she said "just don't expect me to get one too. OK?"

"Deal!" I answered. "And then over supper tonight I'll let you know my plan for Jim. After seeing him last night I'm ready for him to see justice."

The guy at the tattoo parlor was really nice and did a great job on my thong tattoo. It was an elegant Celtic knot with four lobes surrounded by Ivy that stretched out nearly to my hip bones. The detailing in the Ivy was so good that it looked like it was real. They were the latest trend at the time, before they became known as 'tramp stamps'. When he was done even Jennifer was interested, albeit briefly.

Getting back to my apartment with boxes in tow we began packing up some of the non vital things. That evening we decided to order pizza instead of cooking so we could continue packing. Most of the furniture I decided to donate to charity. None of it was very high quality anyway and moving it to Jen's just seemed pointless. Taking a break to eat our pizza I began laying out the plan to Jennifer. It was still a rough blueprint and she helped me fill in some of the gaps. Since neither of us knew where, or even how, to get the date-rape drug we decided to bait him into bringing his own that we could use on him. It was no secret that he had a thing for Jen so the plan was to have him over for dinner, a simple wireless baby cam to monitor the dining room table to see when the drug had been put into her drink. A cell phone to let Jen know it was there, and a distraction to switch the glasses. Once Jim was out I would come in, we would strap him into the corset, and here was the true justice of the whole thing, set up Mike to be the one to do the deed. It was simple in its complexity but it should work. I thought I should be the one baiting Jim but Jennifer convinced me that was a bad idea and that she was the better choice. I reluctantly agreed.