Bound Ch. 05: Bound for Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was sitting on the couch with the remote in one hand and a beer in the other watching TV.

"You guys are back early." Mike said putting down his beer. "Slow night at the club?"

"That and we couldn't stop thinking about her. Is she still out?" I asked.

"Not sure. I haven't been in there in a while." Mike said turning down the TV. I tried to make her comfortable and covered her up. Other than that I haven't heard a peep."

"I'm gonna go check on her." I said to Jen and Mike. Slipping silently into he room I used the light from the hall to navigate my way to the bed and "Jamie's" sleeping form. I already knew that her dress would be off so my job was going to be that much easier. Rolling her onto her side I began loosening the laces on the corset. My breath started getting shaky as I got close enough to unhook the busk. This was it, the moment of truth, did this work or not. Taking a deep breath I unhooked the busk, half expecting Jim's form to appear with the next blink. But Jim's form did not appear, Jamie was still there, still passed out now wearing even less than before. Remembering how I remembered everything from my time under the influence of the drug, which I credited to an incompatibility between the magic of the corset and the technology of the drug, after I had put the corset back in its case I climbed into bed, rolled Jamie onto her back and straddled her unconscious form. We had been in such a hurry earlier I didn't get a chance to appreciate her new form. Caressing her body I tweaked her perky nipples. I was actually impressed with the body the corset had given her. She was slightly taller than me, though not quite as slim and her breasts were smaller but she was, without a doubt, beautiful.

"Hey Jim! You fucking asshole. Remember me?" I said laying down on top of his new female form. "It's Danielle, Daniel's sister that you drugged and raped. Remember?" I paused to give him a chance to answer. "Oh sorry, that's right, Jen switched wine glasses with you tonight so you got the drugs you meant for her to drink. Can I tell you a secret." I continued lowering my voice to a whisper. "Daniel doesn't have a sister, doesn't have any siblings actually. To tell you the truth, I am Daniel, at least I was until I was trapped inside this body when you took my virginity." Jim, Jamie actually stirred a bit with the last comment. "So Jennifer and I thought this up. A bit of poetic justice don't you think? All those women you've mistreated, all the ones you drugged and raped. Now you are just as helpless as all of them. The funny thing is that it was your own drugs that made it possible and your best friend, and accomplice, who actually did it to you. That would be the poetic part. The justice part is that this change...is permanent."

"Why?" Jamie slurred out through a mouth that did not want to work correctly.

"Oh, Jamie. You're awake." I said. "Do you like your new name? Jen thought of it actually. It really makes sense kinda. Jim, James, Jamie, it works! As for why we did it, well it was either this or make sure you spent the next 20 years in a Federal, fuck me in the ass prison. As tempting as it was for us to see you go to Federal prison we agreed this was the better punishment."

"S, S, S, Sorry." She slurred tears starting to run down her face.

"You cannot even BEGIN to apologize for what you've done, not just to me but to all the others. Hell the only reason you're here right now and not back at Jen's raping her is due to slight of hand and a little magic." I told her. "Oh, on that note. I should probably mention, this change, it's not like a sex change operation that only changes you on the surface. This changes you, at least as far as I can tell, at the genetic level. You ARE a woman through and through."

"Why...are...you...telling...me...this. To...punish...me...more?" Jamie forced out with some effort.

"Nope, it's just that I don't think Mike wore a condom ... and I know he didn't pull out." I said smiling. Jamie's eyes widened a fraction and I know if she was not still in a drug induced state, she would have been wide eyed with panic.

Getting up I said "The clothes you are wearing as well as the ones in the small pile over here are yours. Jen and I bought them especially for you. You will probably want them on when Mike takes you home." The look on her face was priceless. "Well you're not staying here Silly. I've had to completely remake myself, my life, my identity. Now it's your turn." I said as I turned and walked from the room with a glorious, victorious stride.

"So how is she?" Jen asked when I walked into the living room.

"She's fine. I helped her take the corset off so she would be a bit more comfortable and then we had a little chat." I told them

"Oh, she's waking up already?" Jen asked.

"Yeah! She is waking up." I said. "Her name is Jamie. She should be out in a bit." I could see the relief on her face ever so briefly.

A couple of minutes later Jamie joined us in the living room, her hair was a mess, the dress twisted, her shoes were in her hand and tears streamed down her face.

"Hello sleepy head." Mike said as she walked in. "How you feeling?"

"You Son of a Bitch!!" Jamie said closing the gap and slapping him across the face so fast we couldn't respond. I guess being on the receiving end on the date rape drug had changed his perspective a bit. Jen and I struggled to pull her off him as she continued her assault using her high heels to club him in the head.

"What the fuck? You crazy psycho bitch!" Mike said once we got them separated.

"You raped me you fucking asshole!" Jamie yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked, the ashen look on his face indicative of his worry.

"What she is talking about is how you took advantage of her drugged state and raped her while we were out." I responded. "Don't worry we recorded everything for your viewing pleasure. Jim here, well Jamie now, I'm sure will want to see it."

"Maybe they can watch it together." Jennifer quipped.

"What the... You know what, I don't have to listen to this crap." Mike said grabbing his coat and heading for the door. "I'm outta here."

"Leave now and you will be in a jail cell before morning." I said, as he opened the door. He paused a moment before closing it though he did not turn.

"Do you remember the bet between Jim and Daniel for the Halloween party?" I asked.

"Yeah, Daniel lost and had to go to the costume party dressed like a woman." He said. "Why are you asking me about Daniel? He skipped town or something."

"'Or something' is more accurate." I continued. "While looking for a costume to wear Daniel stopped at an old Chinese pawn shop and bought something magical that had the ability to turn a man into a woman."

"Oh Come On!" Mike interrupted, as he turned.

After a quick glare Mike took a seat at the table and I continued. "It was the perfect costume, not just clothing but an entirely new body. It was a temporary change at that point, only lasting as long as the garment was on the body but all that changed the night the three of us went to the bar."

"Wait? How does that have anything to do with whats happening now?" Mike asked

Ignoring him I continued. "I didn't realize that anything had been put in my beer until you two were helping me to the car. After that everything is like a out of body experience but I remember EVERYTHING!" If I thought Mike was ashen before it was NOTHING compared to how he looked now. "For what its worth, I want to thank you for not taking part in what happened next and for even trying to talk Jim out of it. I didn't leave the house for days afterward and it took even longer to put my life back together but then it was time for revenge."

"What are you saying?" Mike asked, numbly.

"When he pushed through my virginal barrier he solidified the magic. Made it permanent. Like you did tonight with "Jamie" here." Looking at "Jamie" I noticed fresh tears streaming down her face. "As I explained to Jim, or rather Jamie I should say, he is now a woman in every aspect. In a way, you two deserve each other really. Now, I want you two gone."

"I'm calling the cops!" Mike said getting out his cell phone.

"And tell them what? That you were tricked into raping your best friend, who had been turned into a woman, by your old friend, who had also been turned into a woman." I crossed my legs as I looked at him. "Seriously Mike, if you want to go that route, be my guest. I suspect it will end with some really nice men fitting you for a stylish white jacket." I continued, lazily kicking my leg. "Or you can take your new girlfriend here home and see if she's up for round two. I know after my transformation I was hornier than hell."

Jamie was sobbing on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Please, just turn me back. I swear! I will NEVER do it again! I swear!" Jamie pleaded.

"If there was a way to go back don't you think I would have done it for myself?" I asked, irritably. "You're just embarrassing yourself, now go."

"Come on ... Jamie. Lets go." Mike said, getting up from the table and holding out a hand.

"DO NOT TALK TO ME." She said getting up, carrying the shoes.

"It's kinda cold out, you're gonna want your shoes on." Mike said. "Here, have a seat and I'll give you a hand."

Jamie pushed him out of the way and sat down putting the high heels on herself. Watching her stand once she had them on was humorous and she had to take Mikes arm for balance even though you could tell she wanted NOTHING to do with him.

"Come on. I'll take care of you." Mike said, and she reluctantly took his arm. Mike always was the more chivalrous one which is why it never made sense to me that he would have been involved in something like this. Maybe, hopefully, he learned something tonight as well.

The next day Jen and I finished clearing out the apartment. The vans from Salvation Army came and picked up what furniture was left including the bed. If I was starting a new chapter in my life I definitely wanted to leave that little memento behind.

"So now what?" Jennifer asked, as we walked to the car after I had turned in the keys.

"Now!" I said, twining my arm with hers. "I need to find a job."