Bound Ch. 05: Bound for Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were halfway through our pizza and had just finished working out the details when there was a knock on my door. Exchanging a confused glance with Jen I got up to answer the door.

"Chris?! Wow, I wasn't expecting you tonight." I said. "C'mon in."

"Sorry to surprise you but I thought maybe you needed some help packing so I came over." he said as he checked me out in my skin tight jeans and midriff bearing top. "So she doesn't always wear skirts. Nice piercing by the way."

"Actually this is pretty rare. Hey Chris." Jennifer said, waving. "Hungry? We still have some pizza left."

"No, I ate at home. Thanks though." he replied. "So what can I do to help?"

"We actually just finished packing what we can for now. If you want you can help load the car." Jennifer said indicating the pile by the door. "All those need to go down in my car."

"No problem." he said picking up two boxes before disappearing down the hall.

"I am not leaving you alone so put a bag together." she said sternly.

"Yes Mother." I joked.

"I am not your mother!" she growled "And grab your little purple friend." she winked as she grabbed some boxes and walked out.

Following her orders I grabbed a couple of skirts and blouses, my makeup, as well as some sexy lingerie and of course my little purple vibrator. Tossing everything in a bag I slung it over my shoulder and turned around just in time to step right into the arms of Chris. I dropped the bag as his lips descended on mine, my tongue playfully teasing his at it invaded my mouth.

"Ahem!"

"Mmmmm." I moaned into Chris's chest after the kiss ended. "Sassy man!" I said as I leaned back to look him in the eyes and playfully slapped his chest.

"Sorry, you are just so irresistible." he said smiling down at me.

"Thank you Chris." God he knew just what to say! "I have to get going so I can unpack and still make it to bed at a decent hour." I said noticing Jen standing behind him, hands on her hips, tapping her foot, with a smirky smile on her face.

"Have a good night. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Maybe." I responded.

Once we got the last box loaded in Jen's car Chris held the door for me to get in giving me one last kiss. It was so hard leaving him that night when all I wanted to do was trip him into my bed and fuck him all night long.

Unpacking everything at Jennifer's place took a few hours. My room would be the second bedroom that Jen was currently using as an office. For now though since I didn't have a bed we would have to share hers.

The next day I did indeed see Chris. This time at Church. I introduced him to some of the little old ladies there that had seemingly adopted me as their long lost daughter. Since he went there as a child I should not have been surprised when they knew him and his parents. Giving me a hug after the social, one of the ladies, Nora, told me he was a keeper and gave me the warmest smile. It felt good being loved like that.

Jennifer true to her word did not let us have ANY alone time together, at least not until I got my period and could start on the pill.

Excusing ourselves after Church I told Chris I would call him later in the week to see about doing something. For now though Jennifer and I had some plans to finalize.

Later that evening after picking up the last of the items needed to execute our plan Jennifer called Jim. I was glad she held the phone so that I could hear as she called him to set the plan in motion. "Ring, Ring. Hello." Jim said as he picked up.

"Hey Jim, this is Jennifer. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. Still a little confused about Daniel just taking off like that though." He said. "How you holding up?"

"OK I guess. It's been a little weird without him." She replied. I was surprised that he genuinely sounded concerned about my absence. A look from Jen asked me if we still wanted to proceed. I nodded an affirmation. "Believe it or not that is kinda why I wanted to talk to you. What are you doing for dinner this Friday?"

"Nothing. Why? Whatcha thinking?" Jim asked.

"Would you like to come over here for dinner. Nothing too fancy, you know. Maybe just some pasta and a bottle of wine." Jennifer said into the phone.

"I'm surprised you would wanna do that. You never seemed to like me before." Jim stated.

Thankfully we had planned on the conversation taking this turn and Jennifer answered smoothly. "Well I always felt a little awkward around you and I certainly couldn't act interested with Daniel right there. Look, if you can't make it or you don't want to come I understand." She was playing this perfectly. "You know what, I'm sorry. I ... I shouldn't have called."

"Eh! It's all right. Ole Danny boy could be a real stick in the mud sometimes." I bit my tongue as Jim reassured her. "I'll see you Friday. And I promise I will make you forget all about Daniel. Is 7:00 a good time?

"Seven is perfect!" Jennifer proceeded to give him directions to her apartment before hanging up. "See you then."

The rest of the week was a blur getting the things we would need to make the night a success. Including some outfits and shoes in several sizes for James, or as we were already calling him, Jamie, some wireless video baby monitors, and a new dress, heels, and silk stockings for Jennifer. We thought Jennifer being dressed up even though she had told him it was a casual event would hopefully get him off base and maybe make him a little impatient and more likely to mess up. I had initially hoped that getting everything in place we would be so busy that I would be able to get out of the running and yoga every night but Jenner insisted.

Friday night Jennifer got herself ready while I made supper for Jim's big night. Foregoing the sweet 50's housewife look I instead wore my black pencil skirt, low cut blouse with my purple leopard print bra and panties, fence-net stockings and some purple patent pumps I couldn't resist buying. My teased hair and makeup definitely reflected the darkness I was feeling inside.

Jennifer went a different route. She had on this gorgeous form fitting sparkly purple dress that was just long enough for her to wear stockings with. She had a much more natural subtlety to her makeup that highlighted her natural beauty. With her hair pulled up and her dangley earrings and black strappy sandals she was absolutely gorgeous. There was simply NO WAY that Jim would be able to resist.

As 7:00 approached our nervousness increased and it was apparent. I must have tasted the sauce 20 times to make sure it was perfect before I caught myself testing it again. Shaking myself out of the trance I was in I put the garlic bread in the oven just as Jim rang Jennifer's apartment from the lobby. Jennifer buzzed him in and we both gave each other a big hug letting out a shaky breath.

"I love you." I told Jennifer.

"I love you too." She answered. "Now you need to hide. Please keep an eye on him. I don't want to be another notch on his bedpost but I ESPECIALLY do not want that notch to made on MY bedpost."

"I will."

"Now go and hide." she said taking another deep breath in a clear attempt to calm her nerves.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Smoothing her dress Jennifer moved to open the door. Blowing her a kiss from my bedroom door, I closed the door and assumed my position at the TV watching the output from the video monitor. I put some headphones on my head so I could hear what was said without disturbing them or giving our plan away. There were actually two cameras that fed one monitor that I currently had set on scan mode. One camera was trained on the table, the other was in the living room positioned such that I could see the front door, the dining room table, and into the kitchen. Switching so that I had a view of the front door I watched and listened as Jennifer opened the door.

"Hello." Jen said putting on her best smile. "Come on in."

"Wow!" Jim said checking her out from head to toe and back again. With that same smile he wore the day he raped me he continued. "Thought you said his was going to be casual?"

"If you like I could change." Jennifer teased, still holding the door.

"No need to change on my account." Jim said stepping in. "Its just that I would have worn a tie or something. Wow! Something smells good." he said sniffing he air.

"Pasta sauce and garlic bread, hard to go wrong with that combination." Jennifer said as she lead him further into the apartment. "Why don't you have a seat at the breakfast bar while I finish a few things. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Um, yeah. Sure. Wine sounds fine." Jim stammered as Jen began pouring the wine.

"Handing him his glass Jennifer took a drink from her own, I suspect to help calm her nerves.

Jennifer dished up the plates and carried them to the candle lit table. "Well everything is ready if you want to dish up."

What happened next was about the longest, most boring 2 1/2 hours I have ever sat through. I was starting to think that nothing was going to happen and this evening would be a complete bust when I saw it. Jen had just finished her second glass of wine and Jim went to refill it. Flipping the camera to see what he was doing in the kitchen when I noticed him take a small packet out of his pocket. He opened it up, poured the contents into the glass, and then poured the wine. Giving the glass a swirl to dissolve the powder he went back to the living room. As soon as I saw him hand the glass with the powder to Jen I called her cell phone.

"I'm sorry, this will only be a moment." she reassured Jim. "Hello."

"Right hand" I said using the code we had worked out to identify the drugged glass.

"That's great! Hey can I call you back later?" Jen said. "OK, talk to you later. Bye!"

"Sorry 'bout that." Jen said turning around to see Jim standing there with the wine glasses in his hands.

This was the moment of truth. Everything depended on what she did next. Jennifer stepped in to Jim and placed a hand on each glass. Arching her neck pursing her lips and slowly closing her eyes, she draw him in for a kiss as she took the glasses out of his hands. When the kiss broke I watched as she feigned her breath having been taken away.

"I want to dance." she said turning around to set the glasses down. What Jim did not see though was she switched the glasses in her hands when she had her back turned. Not finding a place to set the glasses though she turned back and handed he tainted glass to Jim. "Oh what he hell." she said raising her glass. "To new beginnings." and drained her glass.

"To new beginnings." Jim said as they clinked. Seeing Jen drain her glass he drained his as well. That was his downfall, his machismo, he was not about to be out drank by anyone let alone a woman. Taking the empty glasses to the kitchen Jen returned to Jim and they started dancing. I started getting pissed when I saw his hands drift down to her ass when I realized that he was having a hard time standing.

"What the?" Jim said slurring his words. A couple minutes later he was out cold.

"Jim, Jim! Are you OK?" Jen asked seemingly trying to revive him but she actually making sure he was actually out. When she got no response she called for me to come out.

You don't realize how heavy someone is until you try moving their dead weight. That was the hardest part of this plan. Getting him stripped and redressed. Thankfully there were two of us and we, not so quickly, had him stripped.

Looking at his naked body laying there on the floor my breath was coming quickly and my hands were clenched.

"You OK Hun?" Jen asked, concerned.

"The last time I saw him like this he was raping me." I admitted. "Right now I'm trying to resist the urge to claw his eyes out."

"Here." she said handing me the corset. "Strapping him in to this will help you resist."

Wrapping the corset around him and securing the busk I began lacing him in. I was a bit more gentle than I wanted to be, not because I was concerned about him or comfort, I was worried about doing damage to the corset. Once I had the laces tight, they were VERY tight actually, I looked up to see Jennifer paying as much attention to the laces as I was.

"Here goes." I said as I tied the laces in a bow and then sat back. There were no sparks or twinkles, no bells ringing softly, none of the things that Hollywood does to show that magic is happening. It seemed to take forever and Jennifer and I were starting to get concerned nothing was going to happen. That maybe the magic was all used up transforming me. Taking our eyes off of his unconscious corseted form he looked at each, the worry on her face reflecting my own. When we looked down Jim's muscular form was no longer there. In his place lay a very lovely young woman with the same blonde hair as Jim.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Jennifer exclaimed. She was stunned, the look on her face made that apparent. "I'm so sorry Danielle. I believed you, I did, but I guess seeing is believing."

"It's OK Jennifer." I said, caressing her cheek. "Come on, we have a lot of work to do."

It was much easier to move him, or her rather, around now that the transformation was complete. Getting "Jamie" into the bathroom I worked on shaving 'her' legs and pussy while Jennifer worked on the hair. Jen was actually not that bad with the scissors and quickly trimmed 'Jamie's' hair into a pixie cut that was really cute with her new face. I grabbed our wardrobe and shoes for our new 'friend' and started trying stuff on while Jennifer worked on her makeup.

When we were done even his mother would not have recognized him. Jamie lay there, still unconscious, wearing an incredibly low cut red dress that fell about mid thigh. Her legs clad in black fishnet thigh highs and some 4" stiletto heeled pumps that matched the red of her dress.

Now all we had to do was execute Stage 2. Grabbing Jamie under each arm we walked/carried her to Jennifer's car and buckled her in. As Jennifer started driving back toward my old apartment and the bars in the area where we knew Mike would be I got his phone number from Jim's cell phone and gave him a call.

"Hello?" Mike answered not recognizing my number.

"Mike?"

"Yeah." he said. "Who is this."

"This is Danielle, Daniel's sister." I answered

"Oh Hey! How are you?" he asked.

"OK I guess but Jennifer and I kinda have a problem." I told him. "We were at the club tonight when this girl came up to us just TOTALLY out of it. I think she's been drugged."

"So what do you need me for?" he asked.

"I don't think we can get her out of the car by ourselves." I responded.

"Well how did you get her in there, then? He asked.

"She was still somewhat walking when we got her in the car. Now she's out like a light." I answered slowly working my way through the script Jen and I had thought up.

"Where are you now?" he asked.

"We're on the freeway right now but were on the way back to Daniel's apartment. I'm slowly cleaning it out but there is still a bed and everything."

"All right, I'll meet you there." He said.

"Thanks Mike. Bye." I said, smiling at Jen as I hung up.

"Piece of cake." Jen said.

Right on cue Mike got out of his car as we pulled into a parking space coming over to help us unload our precious cargo.

"Hey ladies. You look lovely tonight." Mike said taking note of how we were dressed.

"Thank you." I said, stretching a stocking clad leg out and twisting side to side, teasing him.

"So where is she." Mike asked.

"She's in the back seat." Jennifer said opening the door.

We could tell immediately that Mike liked what he saw as soon as he laid eyes on Jamie. This was going to be even easier than we thought.

"All right I'm going to help you out of the car and into a friends house OK." He said to "Jamie" as he hooked her under the armpits and lifted her out of the car. Her thigh highs easily came into view as he got her out. Once he had her out and she was still not responding to anything he reached down and easily scooped her up in his arms and started walking toward the apartment. Jogging, in my high heels, to get ahead of him I opened the door to the building and then to the apartment. It was getting pretty sparse in there but the main things like the couch and chairs, the TV, the kitchen table, and bed were still there.

"Why don't you just lay her on the bed." I suggested. "I not that tired anyway."

"Not a problem." he said though you could tell by the straining in his voice that carrying her that far was taking a toll.

Laying her down Mike was so gentle. Looking at her face you could tell he was attracted.

"You guys were out clubbing?" he asked us, still sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah. At least we were." Jennifer answered.

"Why don't you two go back out. She's not going to be awake for hours and likely won't remember much if anything anyway."

"Well, we can't just leave her." I protested.

"I'll take care of her." Mike said. "She'll be fine."

This was JUST what we were hoping for.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked.

"Positive." He said. "Now go. If she wakes up I'll give you a call."

"Thanks Mike." Jen said giving him a quick hug.

We did not say anything until we were in the car with the doors closed.

"Do you think he'll do it?" Jennifer asked.

"Did you see the look on his face?" I asked back. Looking toward my apartment I noticed the blinds parted like someone was looking out. "You see?" I asked pointing.

"Oh." Jen said putting the car in gear and backing out. "So what now?"

"We watch." I said pulling another video monitor out of the glove box.

Jen drove around and parked in the underground lot near my apartment where we could receive the signal from the two wireless cameras hidden in the room.

As soon as the monitor was turned on we could see that Mike was not wasting any time. He already had "Jamie's" dress off and was having a hard time deciding on whether to play with her tits or work on removing her panties. Ultimately, removing her panties won and soon they were tossed on the floor exposing "Jamie's" shaved pussy.

"Oh my God you are so fucking hot!" Mike said, as he ran his hands up and down her thighs.

My fists clenched a bit. Watching this was making me relive my own experience. Was this really what I wanted?

Pulling his hard cock out of his pants, I watched as Mike lined his cock up with that shaved dripping slit.

No, I reminded myself, Jim deserved this, not just for what he had done to me but for what he had done to countless others as well. Forcing my hands to relax I watched.

Jennifer and I watched in anticipation as he began pressing in, our breath catching in our throats as he found that virginal barrier. Even on the crappy screen we were watching on the surprise on his face was obvious. He held there a moment and we questioned whether he would go through with it now that he realized the sexy body he was about to impale was pure. Just as we were thinking that Plan C was going to have to be put into action, Mike gave a quick hard thrust. It was obvious he was bottomed out when Jamie's body moved at the end of his thrust.

My eyes glued to that little screen I was surprised when Jennifer's hand touched mine. Her eyes were as glued to that monitor as mine were. Whether she needed comfort or detected I did, it didn't matter.

Watching him in action, I could tell even like this, that of the two of them, Mike was the better lover. He took his time to build it up and stretch it out. It was nearly 45 minutes later before the hard rapid thrusts from his ass showed us he was about to cum. When he was spent, he rolled off of her and got up to wash up. Putting her panties, if not her dress back on, he covered her up and got dressed.

He must have turned he light off because at that point the camera went to night vision. Giving him another 10 minutes we walked up to the apartment and let ourselves in.