Bound For Horror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The short walk through the quiet autumn night let him wrestle his nerves into submission. He breathed deep as he walked, pushing away the maddening questions of what Angela would do with him. A brief fear she might want something too weird jarred his step. If so he could always leave. A whispered voice told him he would make a number of exceptions if it meant getting her in bed.

The house was dark. Not even a faint glow hid in either window. Eric felt a pang of disappointment and then shook it off. He walked up to the door, ever more certain Angela was elsewhere.

The front door opened and Eric nearly jumped. Angela's face, ghostly white, came into view. Her grin was near feral and her eyes radiated pale-blue heat. Eric looked her up and down. As dark as it was, he could see her form quite well. She wore a dark, sheer gown, her naked body obscured only by hundreds of little embroidered diamonds.

"Ready?" She said.

Eric could only nod, his mouth dry and his breath ragged. His cock swelled as Angela stepped back and he followed her into the house. She closed the door.

"Come." She said.

She walked toward a dark hallway entrance and Eric followed, his every step wracked with anxiety and arousal. His eyes fixed on the pale shape of her ass as she stepped down the hallway. Angela stopped at a doorway and turned to him. A grin bloomed on her face and Eric nearly came in his pants.

She opened the door and a glow of candlelight crept into the hall. Eric followed her, his stomach twitching. A tall, thick candle sat against one wall. He started when he saw a dark figure sitting in a chair. The figure might have been an oblong pile of black clothes but for the white hands hanging off the chair's arm rests. That there was no bed became obvious to him a moment later.

"Eric, this is Lily." Angela said.

She pressed herself against Eric's side and slid an arm around his waist. The pitch of his lust was tempered by his surprise at seeing someone else in the room. He stared at Lily. She was wrapped head to toe in some sort of black fabric. Almost absurdly large breasts rose and fell as she breathed. The only visible part of her face was her chin and mouth.

He bit his lip as he looked at her. Then he thought of when he'd first seen Angela. The night ahead would be weird. He looked at Angela and back to Lily. Wonderful, as well.

"Do you want her? She wants you, Eric." Angela said.

She leaned into him, the warmth of her and the feel of a breast making his heart race. Eric gasped when she caressed his cock through his pants. He couldn't believe what Angela had in store for him. A threesome, he thought. A noise quivered in his throat. He looked into Angela's eyes. At her breasts.

"Take off your clothes." Angela said.

She slipped away from him and stepped toward the candle. He stood there for several heartbeats, his eyes jumping from Angela to Lily. She hadn't made a sound, or even moved. Oh my God, he thought, as he imagined what having both women at once would be like.

He breathed hard and pulled his shirt over his head. Angela watched him as he undressed, her expression growing amused as his efforts became quick and awkward. Standing in only his briefs, he paused for a moment before pulling those down, as well.

Lily let out a coarse sigh. Standing naked before both women, Eric wrestled with both excitement and intimidation. Angela moved to him. Eric looked into her strange, pale blue eyes and bit his lip. A noise escaped his throat when she cupped the head of his cock and caressed him.

"Nervous?" She said. Her mouth curled upward in amusement. Eric's cock was nearly erect and arced out and down from his body.

"Lie down, Eric." Angela said.

She took her hand away from his cock. He looked down and for the first time noticed the oblong area rug stretching out from the wall towards Lily.

"Careful. Don't stub your toe." Angela said.

Eric blinked and saw a glint at the corner of the rug. An eyebolt had been screwed into the floor. At each of the rug's corners, he saw. The depth of Angela and Lily's inclinations made itself known when Eric saw the coiled black rope lying next to the rug.

"Don't be scared, Eric." Angela said.

One moment he was standing, looking back and forth between Angela and Lily. The next he was on his back, Angela straddling his thighs. He could feel the smooth dryness of the rug underneath him. He could feel the smooth warmth of Angela's thighs against his own. She leaned forward and to the side, picking up the rope.

"Put your hands over your head, Eric." She said.

Eric obeyed her, his libido shouting down a distant voice of doubt. He ran his eyes up her body, her pale face peering down at him over the heavy jut of her breasts. He felt the rope cinch around his wrist and knew he had committed himself to the strange appetites of his playmates.

She secured his wrists and ankles. Curious, he tested the bonds and realized they were not merely for show. A wave of excitement passed through him. He'd never done anything like this, hadn't ever thought about such things. Lying there so open and exposed generated an anxious thrill he liked.

Angela squatted on one side him. She ran her hand up the inside of his thigh and cupped his balls. Eric flinched, sucking in ragged breaths. She squeezed him and Eric groaned.

"Hmm. Such a healthy young man. Now we'll see how thoroughly you can be milked." She said. A sigh fell from her mouth.

"I'm only sorry I won't be playing with you tonight." Angela said.

She traced the sluggish length of his cock with her fingertip. Eric craned his head and watched her stand. Her statement spawned both disappointment and anxiety. That he wouldn't satisfy himself with Angela was, though, only a small disappointment.

He lifted his head and gazed at the mysterious figure sitting in the chair. She didn't move or speak. With her head bowed she was a sinister and exotic sight. The slight fear he felt was spiced with need as he watched the rise and fall of her generous breasts.

"Now," Angela said. She turned to the candle. "I'll excuse myself and leave you two alone."

Eric heard a whisper of air and the room became a chamber of shadows. Angela's gown whispered as she walked to the doorway. He turned his head and watched her pull the door shut as she left the room. The sound of his tense breath was strangely loud. He swallowed and craned his head, his stomach knotting as he looked at Lily.

She grunted. Eric found himself writhing against his bonds, his teeth pinching his lip. For a moment he felt an urge to call out to Angela. None of this was what he had expected. A quiver of doubt snagged his thoughts. What if all this was some elaborate punishment?

Several moments passed. He almost spoke and thought better of it. For some reason he knew he wasn't to say a word. Another grunt lurched from Lily and she leaned forward. Eric thought she might rise and disrobe.

She slid from the chair and onto all fours, her head down as she crawled toward Eric. The way she shifted side to side made Eric think of some great, old spider. He curled his toes and balled his fists as she slowly moved toward him. Something between a laugh and a whimper escaped his throat. He told himself this was all part of the night's odd sexual game.

Lily crawled between his legs, her hooded head a foot or so above his groin. She gripped his thighs, her fingernails biting into his flesh. Eric flinched against his bonds, his fingers curling into the palms of his hands. A sound flinched in his throat when he felt the hem of Lily's hood tickle his groin.

She lowered her head and hot, damp breath drifted over his cock. His cock stirred. Something like a growl rose up in Lily's throat. Eric pulled against the ropes and stared up at the ceiling. He realized that if this was Halloween, Lily might lift her head and say 'boo!'. She might yet, he thought.

Her hands slid over his hips and Eric hardened. Lily grunted approval and her fingers found his waist. She dug her nails into his skin and once again breathed liquid warmth onto his now erect cock. Eric's stomach quivered. His hips bucked as his libido demanded the satisfaction of Lily's mouth.

Lily licked his balls. He gasped when he felt her wet tongue slide up and along the length of his cock. She terminated her oral stroke just before reaching the underside of his glans. Eric grunted with frustration and a deep, rough laugh rolled in Lily's throat.

She scratched his waist, her sharp nails spawning a vague pain Eric found pleasant. He breathed hard. With every moment now, the weirdness of what he participated in became less and less alien. Even his bound wrists and ankles became more of a liberator than an antagonist.

Lily licked the length of his cock again with her heavy, wet tongue. Her strokes always fell just short of satisfying the sharp need to feel her mouth engulf his glans. Eric's breaths became desperate and his hips writhed as he sought her mouth. She chuckled as she expertly evaded his futile attempts at satisfying himself.

Her tongue slid over the swollen tip of his cock and Eric moaned, his body tensing. Then her mouth left him completely. She moved further up his body, licking his groin and then his stomach. A trail of thick saliva was left in the wake of her tongue. She moved further up his body. The feel of her mouth and the weight of her breasts against him drove Eric crazy with need.

He felt the heat of her belly on his cock and fought the urge to come. Lily licked his nipples and ground herself against his cock. Eric nearly whimpered as he struggled against orgasm. He didn't want this to end yet, no matter how tempting the need.

She licked his neck and slid her hips onto his. The garment Lily wore loosened and Eric felt the slick, feverish flesh of her womanhood caressing the length of his shaft. He shivered and craned his head back, his teeth and eyes clenched. She moved her hips, her sex caressing the tip of Eric's member.

Pinpricks of pleasure danced on Eric's skin. His entire body was knotted as he fought against the orgasm now roaring toward him. He nearly surrendered to the tense ache filling his cock. That Lily hadn't yet engulfed him was the only thing sustaining his willpower.

She shifted again and Eric groaned as Lily's sex slid over the aching head of his cock. She slid the tip of her tongue into his ear, her staccato breaths and the wet sounds as she licked pushing him toward the edge. Through a force of will he never knew he possessed, Eric rode the orgasmic wave.

The wave crested and roared when Lily drove herself down on him, her hot, slick flesh a feverish vice as she took his cock within her body. The sensation was endless and Eric felt pulled in every direction at once as his will broke.

Lily ground her hips, forcing the head of his cock into ever hotter and wetter depths. The wet sounds of her tongue and the way she grunted overwhelmed Eric and he came. He was half-aware of how the ropes bit into his ankles and wrists. He was wholly and painfully aware of how Lily's sex greedily squeezed.

Her wet flesh sucked ever more semen from him. Caressed him until the intensity of his orgasm thinned. Lily rode him, his cock now leaking rather than pouring into her. Slowly Eric's mind was freed from an orgasmic haze.

His body went limp and he simply lay there, catching his breath. Lily's movements slowed until she did little more than straddle him, her sex nursing Eric's wilting organ. She dragged fingernails down his chest, a deep chuckle drifting from her.

Eric let his eyes open. For moments he could only stare up at her as she looked down at him. He neither screamed nor uttered a noise of surprise or shock. He could only stare. Her face inside the midnight sky of her hood couldn't be real. Not the small, sharp teeth in her mouth, or the skull-like slits where her nose should be.

Eric both rejected and accepted what he saw. Especially her eyes. Rings of black fire burned against the dirty yellow of a harvest moon. Those eyes grew larger as Lily bent toward him. Her mouth twisted into a shark's grin. Eric felt his throat work but heard no scream. He heard only the whisper of her gown and the eager rush of her breath. Silent darkness hid his eyes from Lily.

12