All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 02'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nadia877nadia877over 9 years ago
Wow!

Hello, thank you for this lovely story submission! i have read the first 5 chapters and i am thoroughly enjoying losing myself in the place of each of the four young women. They are about the age that i was when i started exploring with BDSM in college, though for me it was mostly online roleplay, with some very light experimentation in RL. Imagining myself in each of the scenarios you have created so far has left me dripping wet and very flustered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an imagination!

You should probably patent some of these devious, deviant devices... :)

Mc1sucksMc1sucksover 9 years ago
Impressive

As anon stated your imagination is unbelievably vivid in these stories. It makes me want the gadgets and everything about the fetfair to be real! Desperately real!!!

I will say that I thought this was going to take a much darker turn. I was happy that it didn't, but wondering now where you would have taken the story if it did.

Thank you for your words, as they have given me many hours of enjoyment so far. Looking forward to the stories continuation, and your continued writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Job

Better with the girls together

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn awesome!

I don't frequent this site very much, but your story was one of the best I've found here. It's rare that a short story holds me as spellbound as this did, but when you get so engrossed in a story it's only when you look up that you realise an hour has gone by you know the author is doing their job absolutely right in every regard.

You've handled even the most minor details spectacularly, come up with more innovative things than I could formulate in ten years (and given me my own ideas to boot!) and made thoroughly likeable, nuanced characters that it's difficult NOT to appreciate!

Overall, one of the most enchanting works I've ever read on this site, and definitely one I will read again and again.

Divinewind57Divinewind57about 9 years ago
Amazing

Wow just wow. one of the best stories ive ever read and the toys you thought would be the coolest thing ever if they were real.

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This was a great continuation of the first chapter. once again I enjoyed reading as these girls kept finding themselves submitting more than they planned on, struggling to adjust, but ultimately enjoying themselves.

beygaze1beygaze1about 8 years ago
Nice Work

I can't wait to see what happens to them next.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsabout 7 years ago
To long, partly tiresome

Having read the first part (and scored much higher) this chapter was not really sexy.

Hope the next chapters will be more arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Safe, Sane and Consensual?

Blackmail isn’t consent am pretty sure the post auction situations don’t meet the other criteria either. IMHO it was great upto that point. Putting newbies into massive debt could easily scare them off, it’s bloody stupid wat to remove potential customers thereby cutting your own income. Ch 1 got 5*, not the case for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

That monetization scheme... Is this event run by some evil conglomeration of EA Games, Spirit airlines, and the Hilton?

P.S. There is no "orgasm command" that your nerves send to your brain. In fact, there's not even a pleasure signal. The nerves just send raw data about what they're detecting (ie pressure, temperature, etc) and then the brain interprets it and decides whether it is pleasurable or not and how to react.

Otherwise an entertaining story. :)

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
I have really a problem with this part...

I read the first two parts now for at least the third or even fourth times (you can come across them on noumerous websites).

It was allways the same thing... I loved the first part ate it up and everything then I lost my complete interest after the second.

The second part is wrong for so many reasons. First I don't by the businesspart of the Fetfair. Letting the young women pay for their Orgasms?! Really?! That doesn't make sense... as organisator you would want to attract and keep so much attractive young females at your fair as humanly possible. They would attract the bulk of your paying customers.

Then the idea that somebody in their right mind would allow novices be sold of to such an intense degree of play is just bonkers. They could have been emotionally hurt for life. Such a novice can't even be trusted to actually use their safeword.

The last thing... that all three girls actually came back unhurt from their different experiences. I (barely) buy that Andrea (our super-sub of the story) survived this... but that all af the girls survived (without using their safeword even) is just beyond my imagination.

Having written this down... maybe I can bring myself this time to read actually further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I must've found part 1 immediately after it was published. I'd looked for it several times since but couldnt remember the title. Theres a whole series. Wow! So so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous