All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 08'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Like it

Have thoroughly enjoyed this series.

Ok...plot holes a mile wide and a few too many typos, but it's been good old fashioned erotic entertainment.

I'm assuming this is the last chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing!

I absolutely love this series. Please keep posting the next chapters!

nadia877nadia877over 9 years ago
Great Series

Haven't finished reading this installment yet but after the first 2 pages i am sure i will love it. Great story line and great job painting a picture i can lose myself in!

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23over 9 years ago
Just happened on your series

I will have to go back and read from the start, but I really enjoyed what I read so far. You develop the girls well.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Won over

Hi, you have me won over again. Your plot shifts are magnificent and you write well, very well. I have a few minor remarks: look at the tenses, sometimes character names are mixed up and if you can enter into a contract consensually (which all the paperwork means to accentuate), you certainly can get out of if by consent.

Last but not least, the emotional burden of your tale. I am very much into consensual slavery, but when you described the girls' last evening together before the expected split-up, you had my eyes more moist than my pussy. And that really is something, I cried and cried. Well done.

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This was a rough read, and I may stop reading here, hard to say. The twist ending took some tension out, but overall, it just goes a little further than the amount of cruelty I find exciting rather than grating. I found the stories enjoyable when after all is said and done, they got a little more than they bargained for, but still ultimately enjoyed the experience.

I'd say this is more because of how humanized the characters are, especially since chapter 4. The drop in tone there had me waiting for a release between tensions, but going straight from a blowout to becoming slaves to a mechanical mistress with skewed priorities meant the tone never lightened up long enough to pace increase in intensity.

beygaze1beygaze1about 8 years ago
Maybe

I like to think that Hannah is still out there, lurking in the shadows of cyberspace, just waiting for another chance to enslave the other girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Stunned. Absolute bullshit that Sophia couldn’t be released, you just tear up the stupid contract or give it to Sophia, utterly ridiculous.

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
I'm here with anonymous...

I'm a laywer.

There's something like a principle ALL - OVER - THE - WORLD... In common law and continental law... even in east-asian law... it's really global...

exactly the level of consent to bind you is needed to unbind you...

So... the last bit at least is flat out BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous