Bound Friends Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome," came the soft spoken voice of the scrawny male slave. "For those few new here tonight, my name is Danielle. I belong to Mistress Bonnie and tonight I have prepared seven servings of a dark chocolate souffle with a sweet cherry and rum reduction. Slaves are to pleasure their master while they eat and while the entertainment plays. If any of you bring your master to orgasm before the music stops playing you will be horribly punished. Once the music stops however, the first one to elicit an orgasm will be rewarded with the seventh serving of dessert while the others will receive minor punishments depending on how much longer you take."

The conundrum was easy to see, keep them too close to orgasm and you might finish prematurely, too far from orgasm and you wouldn't be able to win. And as much as some fancy dessert sounded, the use of the modifier word "horribly" was terrifying. Seeing what they've done, what could be something they considered horrific? Andrea didn't want to find out.

The sound of activity was everywhere but Andrea wasn't able to easily look around to investigate. She could see to her sides that some of the other slaves started as soon as they heard the sound of a plate set on the table above them. There were many pairs of footsteps behind her, but once she heard the clink of something being set on the table above her she decided she should mimic those beside her and start sucking. She went quickly at first but slowed down soon, mindful to not go so fast that she might be distracting or lose balance and shake the table interrupting his meal.

Behind her, the twins and Megan had returned, naked except for their cuffs, collar and a small chain leash hanging from their collar. One of the twins sat down at the piano while the other two drew violins and waited for their cue to start playing. The room filled with life as they began to play, actively dashing through a cacophony of notes. The melody started fast but began to slow, where the violins began trading off parts, playfully complementing and racing each other across the piece. Only the very rare odd missed note could be heard as Megan worked to keep up with the other two thirds of this naked trio.

Andrea couldn't help but try to picture what this must look like to someone watching. She never stopped, but her mind would frequently wander. She wanted to focus on her task but found herself being swept up in the pure bizarreness. The dancing notes of Vivaldi, played by naked slaves, punctuating the bobbing heads of bound kneeling slaves in competition, all while their owners (or soon to be owners) enjoy a fancy dessert prepared by yet another slave. It was so distracting, Andrea didn't even notice at first when the music stopped.

When Andrea heard an unusually loud groan coming from the man beside her she looked over to see a blond bringing Sota to climax. She started to worry about what kind of horror would be inflicted on the poor girl for finishing early, only to realize she had missed when exactly the music stopped. She panicked because she realized she wasn't close to finishing. She began stroking up and down as fast as she could and could feel it working, but she also could hear the sound of another man cumming.

She already knew she couldn't win, so all she could do was hurry and try to avoid punishment. In her desperation she remembered how fast they seemed to cum when they were deep in her throat. With a very deep breath she forced him down her throat until her nose touched. She continued to mover her tongue around, but that was all she could add.

She could hear him make sounds as she stayed down causing her throat to start to gag. Her body began to scream for her to stop, but as she heard another person finish she forced herself to stay the course. Just as he lungs began to burn she heard Tom give out another moan and began to fill her throat with cum.

Andrea made sure to swallow before gasping for air. The last thing she wanted was to cover her lungs with bits of cum by accident. She looked over and saw she was the last to finish, she dreaded what that might mean.

****

"We have a winner, congratulations Kelly on being the first to finish. Your dessert awaits," Danielle said as some of the unbound slave began taking plates and untying the girls from the tables. The blond slave that had so willingly taken Paul's cock earlier stood up and waited to be untied before sitting at the dining table.

"And how about a hand for Megan, it's not easy to keep up with these two but you seemed to do it effortlessly," Tom said as Andrea was just being untied from between his legs. A small smattering of applause followed causing Megan to take a small bow. "Now I heard you can sing too, got anything to show us there?"

Andrea was lead around the couch to where Crystal stood. She was speaking softly into a phone so as not to distract the conversation going on behind her. Andrea felt her collar and cuffs come loose and get removed by the slave that led her there. She was still bound but for the first time in a long time she wore no steel at all.

She could see however this was to be temporary. Crystal held in her hand a collar that looked to be made of the same cast iron material that made up the collars of the other slaves. Unlike what everyone else wore however, it was larger in every way. It was about three inches tall and at least a half inch thick or more. Crystal locked it closed with a large allen key, which Andrea assumed correctly was custom for this collar. Andrea felt how heavy it was the moment Crystal let go. If its edges wasn't rounded, she felt like it could cut into her shoulders by weight alone.

Marcus then brought out a thick chain that looked like it should be anchoring a ship. Each link was nearly four inches long and made of the same thick cast iron as the collar. Crystal got out the kind of lock that seemed to be from a different century and locked one end of the chain to Andrea's collar. She got Marcus to follow and used another old looking lock to secure the other end of the chain to a metal bar that was built into the center of the fireplace. Only then did her ropes come off leaving her naked beyond the heavy iron collar.

Marcus set the chain down gently to not make a sound. Despite its size, Andrea guessed it could not be more 10 to 12 feet long. Between the heavy weight of the chain and her collar, she decided first to sit down, and then lay down once it became clear sitting still let a lot of heavy chain pull on her.

Only once she had settled to the floor did she notice that the music had begun again. One of the twins played piano while Megan walked forward to stand by a tablet on a stand and waited for her cue to sing. She really did have a great voice, Andrea began to think fretfully about how much she took that for granted.

When Andrea heard the melody she was instantly transported back in time, to last year when she first heard Megan practice this song. It was weeks, weeks of hearing her friend drill those foreign words into her head after being picked by the choir director to perform it. Andrea still didn't know what almost any of words meant besides "hail Maria," but she sure enjoyed hearing them.

Andrea ran her fingers along her heavy chains and wept. A sign of everything that was to come, all while Megan was reminding her of last year when everything was so much more simple, more innocent, more full of promise. The song and the collar were to Andrea her past and future on naked display. When Megan finished there was more applause and more announcements, but Andrea had stopped listening.

"On your feet," Crystal called out after slapping Andrea to get her attention. "Line up at the end to take your punishment."

Behind her, Andrea saw four of the other slaves who had participated in the "dessert" standing in a row holding their hands against on the back of their heads with Sophia and Lea at the end Andrea was being directed to. There were people standing behind each of them, each holding a flogger.

At the sound of a beep there was a sudden cacophony of sound as all five girls began to get flogged at once. Very shortly after it started there was another beep and a third soon after. Andrea could hear that two less people were being hit, presumably stopping after each beep. After some time there were two more beeps leaving Andrea as the last to still be hit just as she was the last to keep sucking.

"Turn around," Paul said once the final beep had gone off ending the assault on Andrea. "Lindsey, take Danielle and Lea and head out with Bonnie," he said as the short asian girl at the end of the line went to collect the other two and follow Bonnie into the parlor. "Cumslut, go to the bathroom, Tom wants a bathslave in a bit and he prefers you chain yourself now and prepare a bath in anticipation," he continued to order, causing the slave with dyed white hair to quickly walk to the bathroom. "Sophia, go to the first bedroom, Travis wants you a little more. And you Andrea, we'll be back for you after a bit more time with your chip on high gets you nice and ready. Hannah's going to watch to make sure you don't touch yourself while we're gone."

With that he and almost everyone else just left, all the unassigned slaves went up to the attic. Andrea was alone as her chip turned back up to the high it had been while she was tied to the post. She held her hands at her sides, fighting the overwhelming urge to reach between her legs and giver herself the smallest bit of stimulation required to send her over the edge. She watched the occasional person walk by but always with a purpose. Someone going to fetch a drink, or a slave running out to the truck to grab a pile of somethings. They usually came from upstairs, did their job and then returned upstairs. After a particularly long lull she laid down only to get startled when she saw Puppet still hanging high above head level.

"How do you do it?"Andrea asked after debating in silence with herself if asking that was a smart plan. "How can you keep this all up? I'm not even a day in with them and I am barely limping by."

"The first few days are hard, but it gets easier. Then it's hard again about two, three weeks when the scale of just how long you're going to be doing this for sinks in. But how bad that second round is, and how long it lasts, that depends on you. Find some way to enjoy yourself and just try to make them happy. If they're happy with you they are a lot more lenient." Puppet said softly after looking around as best she could to make sure they were alone.

That wasn't what Andrea wanted to hear. She didn't want to try to make herself enjoy it. She knew deep in the back of her mind that it was probably good advice, she just wanted the warmth and comfort of denial. She was able to wrap herself in it when she closed her eyes. She didn't want to ever have to leave.

"Oh, what are my two ladies talking about?" Paul said as he came walking in from the hallway. "Now you haven't been touching yourself have you?"

"No sir," Andrea replied meekly.

"Has it been long enough that you'd do anything to get some relief?"

"Yes sir," Andrea replied as she sat up to her knees.

"Well here are the rules. Tonight you've picked the short straw and so you're going to be the public slave. Everyone gets to use you, and when they start walking towards you I want you to start begging for them to do so. You can start with me," Paul said as he unzipped his pants and started walking towards Andrea

"Please sir, please use me," Andrea said, trying her best to hold back how demoralizing it was to have to beg for it.

"Oh come on now, like you mean it. And be specific."

"Please fuck me sir, please fuck this slave," Andrea tried again, somehow finding a little more sincerity to her words.

"Better," he said as he pushed Andrea down onto all fours and lifted her ass in the air. With no further warning he pushed his dick deep into her. She hated her chip for it, but after so much teasing his dick felt great, if a little overwhelming. After very little time she was cascading into an orgasm that had been building all evening. He did not even slow down as her pussy lips tightened around him. He simply continued unphased and without turning Andrea's chip down at all, causing her arousal to build up faster than usual and approach yet another orgasm without any sign that Paul would soon follow.

****

"Yes, that's not bad," Bonnie said as she inspected the two bound slaves. "You aren't very fast, and not all that creative, but you do tie acceptably well."

"Thank you Mistress," Lea said standing back with her head lowered.

"Now understand, I don't have any female slaves that are mine year round. And with the way I often move around you may go long periods with only other male slaves. So your chances to dominate another woman are going to be limited because, and I think it warrants repeating, you will never get to use me that way."

"I understand Mistress," Lea said with the clear sounds of disappointment.

"So what about Danielle over there, that sissy is practically a girl. Would that be acceptable?"

"If that's what my Mistress wants,"

"Oh come on now, don't do that" Bonnie said walking over to Lea and forcing her to raise her head up to look her in the eye. "I'm trying to find something you'd enjoy as a reward here. I don't like discipline to be all beatings when you disobey, I like to have something positive you want to strive for. Don't just shut down and give me the answers you think a Mistress wants to hear, I want to hear your real opinion."

"I mean, it's better than tying up one of your goliaths over there, but I don't know. Sure dressing up in girly clothes and all the feminine features help, but at the end of the day... I don't know. I guess."

Bonnie seemed a little frustrated and sat back down. "In my experience, when a slave has an urge to occasionally switch, there's got to be a way to let them get it out or it just spells trouble down the road. Maybe you can use Danielle occasionally and we just get you a real girl for the weekend every couple months when you've been really really good, how does that sound? And give me your not-bullshit, not-brownnose answer this time."

"Honestly? I don't know. That could maybe be enough, but it's nice to think you care."

"Well I want to make sure my cute little investment is happy, and that she doesn't get this pent up need to tie up a women when I'm usually the only other woman in the house. Wouldn't want you getting any ideas," Bonnie said, laying back with a bit of a chuckle. A chuckle Lea didn't feel was very appropriate. "Oh don't pout, come here," she said as she beckoned Lea over with her finger.

Lea laid down beside Bonnie, resting her head on Bonnie's outstretched left arm. Bonnie began running her left hand up and down Lea's arm in a comforting way. "I know, staring down a life change this big must be overwhelming as it's getting closer. Probably got a bunch of doubts and regrets swirling around don't you?" Bonnie asked in a hushed tone. Lea simply nodded her head. "But you can see I'm trying here to make it work right? I mean that is one advantage you got over your friends is you don't have to wonder who you're going to be leaving with. You got a two day head start on them."

"Two days?" Lea screeched. Having a date suddenly brought on a bit of panic. She already had very little hope left about escaping successfully, but if they only had two days then the window was closing fast.

"Yeah, two days, that's what we all agreed to when we... well ok technically I guess it's three. We have today, we have all day tomorrow and then the next day is when we decide who gets who. It's over three days but it's basically 48 hours so I've been thinking of this whole plan as two days. They'll each bid on you amongst themselves, pooling the money to cover expenses and splitting the rest equally among all six of us so those who don't leave with someone new at least leave with something. But I made sure they know you're not up for debate, so you and I can just skip over all that."

Lea flipped over and wrapped an arm around Bonnie. She started to squeeze tight as tears began to slowly form. She didn't know why she was looking for comfort from one of the six people responsible for putting her in this position, but an embrace felt good no matter who it was she was embracing. It left Bonnie a little confused as to what to do next so she simply lay there and rubbed her hand reassuringly up and down Lea's back for as long as Lea kept hold.

"What makes me so special?" Lea mumbled into Bonnie's chest. "Why am I so above debate?"

"Do you want the men to be considering you? I thought you'd prefer it this way."

"But I mean, all your slaves are men, aren't you.. straight?"

"Eh, mostly, and certainly when you're talking vanilla relationships. But women are so soft and so much more flexible; as long as they're submitting they can be a lot of fun. I guess just consider it as my desire to dominate is so strong it knows no gender. Not to mention you have some actual skills with the computer which I think makes you more valuable than you realize. When I get slaves I don't just get them for the bedroom. Marcus and Said act as my security and personal assistants as I travel, which I do a lot. Danielle over there is a CPA, he works for me and sometimes for some of them out there. I think with a bit more training you could be a very valuable person to have, and that prospect makes me happy. I'm sure you'll find that if you make me happy that your life can be very good too. That's why I want to find something you like, I want something to be able to reward you with when you're good," Bonnie said, as she started stroking Lea's hair while continuing to hold her with her other arm.

"And if I kept not making you happy?"

"Why are you trying so hard to stay negative? Besides do you realize what your other options are here? Right now Megan's getting her turn on the treadmill, Sophia's getting manhandled by a man twice her age, with a man even older than that wanting her as well, and then Andrea's going to spend the night chained in the living room being fucked by whoever passes by and wants to. Now what'll it be, you going to keep insisting on this foul mood and try your luck with all of us? Or appreciate what I'm offering?"

Lea didn't want to appreciate anything about this, but as she hugged Bonnie she found it hard to argue with "it could be a lot worse." That didn't make her feel good, but it at least made her feel a little less bad.

"Tell you what, we still got Lindsey for the night. Why don't you untie her and start over, but this time I give you free reign for anything you want for the rest of the night. Flogger, strapon, nipple clamps, whatever you want to do to her. I'll sit back and watch and get Danielle there to worship my pussy. He always loves making me happy while his worthless tiny cock strains against its chastity tube held in place by all those piercings. Isn't that right?"

Danielle didn't say anything, just eagerly nodded yes.

Lea didn't want to look excited but she was a little. She had been the slave for over a month now to Hannah, and it had been just over three months since she had been a dom to anyone. She didn't want to make it look like she was endorsing what was happening to her, but her desire to let loose won out in the end.

"And Lea, Lindsey's really flexible and quite a bit of a painslut isn't that right?" Bonnie said eliciting a very excited "yes Mistress." from the asian girl. "I want to see what you can do so don't you dare hold anything back. Don't you dare be gentile."

For the first time since the vans pulled up, Lea smiled. Thinking of all the possibilities as she ran her hands along the nubile, soon to be prey.

1...456789