Bound Friends Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you actually deserve to cum slave?" Carl whispered in her ear. She thought fast and responded with "Only if that's what my Master wants."

"I know you're just putting up an act, but I'm definitely liking this attitude of yours a bit more." Paul said as he gave each of Andrea's sensitive breasts a slap."I say we let her stew for a bit till she really means it, she should be ready to go by dessert don't you think?"

"Yeah, probably a good call," Carl said as he withdrew his hand. Andrea let out a disappointed grunt, unsure if it was more genuine or acting at this point. Carl waved over a slave, "get this one strung up and find her NESIC remote and turn it the hell up."

Before the slave had even walked around to free Andrea's hands, Andrea felt her chip spring to life and couldn't help but wince at the sudden powerful sensations. "Oh right, you're all hooked into the house through that phone program aren't you? Still haven't bothered upgrading to the phone for my slaves, they're disciplined enough they can keep track of their own remotes and I know they aren't going to use them. Isn't that right baby?" He said as he looked back at the raven haired slave untying Andrea's writs from the couch.

"I could never cum without my master's permission, my body belongs to my master," she said with, what to Andrea, seemed like a surprising level of sincerity. She led Andrea by the rope binding her wrists to a wooden post on a base. She stood on a small step stool to feed Andrea's wrist line through a ring at the very top of the poll. She tightened it, pulling Andrea flush with the poll and stretching her arms high above her. She retrieved a few more ropes and further secured Andrea standing against the pole, leaving her ungagged and with a clear view of the whole living room.

As Andrea struggled in her bindings, it suddenly became very apparent that she was, in spite of herself, getting quite turned on. She had just been stimulated, she enjoyed the tightness of her bindings, and then there was the damn chip that had a large part to play as well. It sent out wave after wave of arousal, telling her brain how much she liked this all, a trick to be sure but it felt nonetheless real.

She tried to think herself out of it, thinking of the painful punishment or the prospect of being one of these men's property. Unfortunately her chip was coloring everything she tried to think about, trying to find the erotic angle in all of it. She didn't want her mind being tricked into looking forward to being a slave, so she just tried not to think about it. Instead she decided just to watch and wait, trying to guess what they planned next or why it involved turning those couches around.

****

Lea was out of breath by the time Bonnie finally relented amid a desperate sea of pleading. She turned off the vibrator and moved in closer to see just how drenched Lea had become. She called out for a glass of water and after taking a sip herself offered Lea the rest of the glass which she greedily took.

"Did I not try to tell you? How many was that?" She asked as she set the empty glass on the bedside table which Marcus quickly and silently moved away.

"I'll never.. doubt... I don't know.. wow.. lost count.. long ago." Lea stammered out as coherently as she could manage. "How.. long?"

"8 minutes, 27 seconds ma'am," Marcus said looking down at a cell phone timer.

"Told you that you couldn't last 10 minutes before you had at least five orgasms and beg for it to stop. And there's no getting away from that plug in rabbit when I tie you down and tie it in." Bonnie boasted as she took her time running her hands all over Lea's bound form.

Lea didn't even bother offering a token struggle, she was too exhausted and too well tied. A rope around her hips ran down to the foot of the bed. A rope around the each knee ran up the centre of the headboard, while a rope around each ankle ran down to each corner at the foot of the bed. Her arms were tied in front of her, wrists together, resting between her breasts like she were praying. A harness around her torso kept her arms pinned while the ends of the rope that made up the harness branched off to attach to either side of the headboard. She could move her fingers this time, though there was no knot on her person at all, everything was tied off at some part of the bedframe. The vibrator was held in place using a crotch rope that ran across her crotch several times, wrapping around the vibrator at strategic places, and finally joining ropes tied to the footboard. There was no escape, no hiding, and yet she felt she could lay there for hours if it were just the ropes.

Which was important to her now as she wasn't sure in that moment she could ever move again. Bonnie had turned up Lea's chip to accentuate it, but the vibrator was essentially the motors from several magic wands repackaged as a single toy. It had a long shaft deep in the pussy, a large nub that sat atop a narrow stem to go in the ass, and a series of nubs that rested on top the clit. The whole thing was quite large, with a long stem extending beyond where it made contact to more than double its size. She wasn't sure if it was the cruelest torture device ever created or the greatest reward ever imagined. Maybe it was both.

"You know, when my slaves are really good, I tie them like this, leave them there all day and give them the control. When they are really bad I do the same, but I make sure the control is set to high and I place it within sight but just out of reach. You didn't last 9 minutes, try to imagine 90," Bonnie said as she began to untie the crotch rope.

Lea couldn't imagine. She actually tried but it was either too hard to imagine or her brain was still just a bit too broken. "So am I already one of your slaves?" Lea asked, still a little out of breath.

Bonnie smiled as she continued to untie. Once the device was out she crawled up and over top of Lea to meet her gaze. "Not unless you're having second thoughts about the whole thing.. or want to be with one of those men out there."

Lea shook her head emphatically no. She looked up at the woman hovering above her and strangely couldn't look away. She held a captivating, if subtle smile across her face. Lea began to notice just how covered her nose and cheeks were with light brown freckles. Her brown hair was pushed effortlessly to one side eclipsing the ceiling light from one side. Her light brown eyes seemed to dart around like they were trying to read something written on Lea's face.

The moment was interrupted, as so many are, by a knock at the door. Bonnie sat up and turned to look. Marcus quickly opened the bedroom door where Crystal stood and began speaking softly to Marcus. "Speak up girl, you've already interrupted my attention," Bonnie cried out.

"My apologies Mistress, but I'm to tell you dessert will be in five minutes." Crystal said, louder this time so that Bonnie could hear too. She bowed slightly, apologized, and walked away with Marcus closing the door behind her.

"Ah, well we better get you free from this bed," Bonnie said as she began untying all the ropes attached to Lea's legs. "You better still be able to walk. If you have to skip dessert because you bit off more than you can chew when you talked back to me I'll.. well I don't know what right now.. but so help me I'll have the whole time to think up something really nasty to do to you."

"No, no that wouldn't be necessary, I think I can make it Mistress," Lea said as she simply sat back waiting to be untied.

"You better," Bonnie said with a tone somewhere between contempt and playful banter. She untied Lea's feet and released Lea's harness from the headboard but left the harness intact. With a quick rope collar tied around her neck, Bonnie began to tug Lea off the bed and out of the room.

****

When Sophia was first called down she worried what fresh hell awaited, hopefully nothing more that involved running. Her legs were stiff and sore, they wobbled down the stairs. Which made it all the more surprising when she was directed to the sauna where Said was waiting with towels laid out along the wooden bench. To her surprise, or maybe relief, her ankle cuffs came unlocked before she lay down. With oils and a firm but gentle touch he began massaging her legs. It alternated between mildly painful and massively relieving like any good massage. But in her head she was sure the payoff would be mostly for tomorrow. Track had finished in late May, just over two months ago, and her legs weren't used to being pushed like they just were. Hell, even when she was training she wasn't sure she pushed much past 13 miles in one go, and if she did it would have at least been in sensible shoes.

She hesitated at first when he handed her two unmarked pills he said were aspirin, but she figured if they wanted her drugged they would probably find a way. She laid back down as he massaged a little bit more, getting closer to her most sensitive areas than a massage would normally go, but this wasn't a normal massage.

She was laying face down so it took her by surprise when she felt him doing something to her hair, but he was only putting her curly hair into two bunches he then began to braid. She tried to imagine what this massive muscular man must look like braiding a girl's hair, which was enough to give her a chuckle. He even finished by tying little bows at the ends of her braids, a very manly job indeed.

"Master Travis requests that you put these on and meet him in the guest room immediately on the other side of this wall," he bellowed in a deep but kind voice. He pointed to what looked like a small cloth grocery bag before leaving altogether. Sophia sat up and was surprised to say the least. Inside was a copy of her school's uniform, though it seemed new and had no names written on the tags like almost everyone including her would do to tell them apart. Grey knee high socks, Grey pleated skirt, white button up short sleeve shirt and burgundy sweatervest. It even included a pair of cheap canvas shoes, a pair of white cotton panties and a matching bra. It was hot to wear it all in the sauna but it was just as strange to Sophia to be wearing much at all, she hadn't been fully dressed once since returning from making up excuses to her parents to be here undisturbed. It was still a little off from what she would normally wear of course, she never exactly wore her hair like this and she certainly never wore wrist cuffs or a collar with her uniform, but it almost felt normal for a precious few seconds.

She entered the bedroom where she saw Travis sitting dressed and on the bed waiting for her. "Come, sit down, we have things to talk about," he said as he slapped his leg, obviously expecting Sophia to go sit on his lap. His tone was off putting, Sophia had come to expect sex and debauchery from this group. This change of pace seemed out of nowhere, and it put her off balance. When she sat down she could feel his coarse hands begin to grab her outer arm, embracing her in almost a half hug.

"Now I heard my little girl did a good thing today and a bad thing as well," he said as he placed his other hand on her thigh. Sophia was beginning to feel uncomfortable. This man looked about as old as her actual father so calling her "his little girl" was not outside the realm of literary possibilities. "First, I heard you went for quite the run," he continued as he slid his hand up under her skirt and began to massage her clit. It might have felt good but a combination of self discipline and the strangeness of the scenario kept her from audibly acknowledging it. His hand continued to explore, sliding her panties to one side and making direct contact with his rough fingers. Sophia bit down, not wanting to give this man the satisfaction of hearing her enjoy any of this.

"But I also heard," he began before removing his hand from her skirt and quickly flipping her over. As her ass slid off his leg he bent her over his other leg before moving his first leg a bit closer to pin her to where she was. "I heard you tried to leave without asking permission. That's a very bad girl," he said as he flipped over Sophia's skirt, revealing her panty clad ass. He slid those down as well before raising his hand up and spanking her ass.

While she had been decent and stifling the sounds of pleasure, she attempted no such control over the sounds created by the pain. He spanked her again, and again, she expected him to stop at any moment but he just kept going. She had never been spanked as a child, and Lea almost always used an instrument like a cane or flogger to deliver blows, she had no idea an open palm could hurt so much.

"So do you think you've learned your lesson?" he asked as she sat her back up on her now very sore ass.

"Yes Master," she said, which caused him to bend her back over his knee and spank her five more times.

"I'm not your master when I have you like this, call me daddy," he said, looking deadly seriously into her eyes.

"Yes... daddy," she said sheepishly. She really wasn't sure she liked any of this. She hadn't even called her own dad "daddy" since he remarried when she was nine. No, she could handle some humiliation, she even liked some of it, this seemed different. Whatever was going on though, Sophia knew she didn't have a choice so it would be better to just follow orders and roll with it.

He stood up and threw Sophia onto the middle of the bed, he was surprisingly strong for his age. He then reached up and connected one at a time Sophia's wrists to the retractable cables built into the bed frame. "So now that I've given you your punishment for being bad, would you like your treat for being a good little girl?"

Sophia didn't want to answer but despite herself she ended up nodding her head simply to not be seen as being defiant which could get her more pain.

"I want to hear you ask for it now, and I want to hear you begging for me to continue, is that understood?" He said as he began to center himself between Sophia's legs, removing her panties altogether.

"Please can you give me a reward daddy." She said, without as much grimace this time.

"And why should I do that again little one?" He asked rhetorically, trying to pry a particular response.

"Because I've been good daddy. I ran 13 miles today, you said that was something good I did today." Sophia began to rattle off.

"And why should I care, who are you that makes that so special?" he asked trying to be more direct.

"Because I'm your little girl, daddy." Sophia said, only swallowing how strange that sounded to her ears after she said it. He seemed to get the response he was looking for as he bent forward and buried his head in Sophia's skirt. She couldn't see but she certainly felt when his tongue made contact. It was slow and deliberative, not something he felt needed to be rushed. "Don't forget to keep begging," he added as he took a brief break.

"Mmm, yeah daddy, please don't stop. Oh that feels so good daddy," She said softly, continuing to beg periodically in that vain. She was starting to feel the effects of his tongue, he knew what he was doing down there. She began to pull on her bindings and even began to breath a little heavier, but never forgetting to continue to beg periodically. "That's right daddy, reward your little girl. She's been so good daddy." She was getting quite warm under her sweater vest, it was not the most appropriate attire for this.

After what felt like a lifetime she finally came, shaking and screaming out. He emerged from under her skirt and walked over to grab something from the drawers. He returned with what looked like a small inflatable buttplug.

"Daddy's got one last present for you," he said as he knelt back down between her legs. Sophia felt the plug rubbed around her wet pussy before using that lubrication to slip easily into her ass. It was a little longer than the plugs that were part of the suit but about as thin. That was until it began to inflate. It got larger and larger, though thankfully the stem stayed narrow around her sphincter. By the time it had inflated beyond where Sophia thought plugs inflate, she watched him return back into sight holding the tube and pump that had come detached from the plug. "This clicks and unclicks from the plug special, only this one works for that one plug," he explained as he walked back to the drawer to return the pump. "So that is staying inside you now for a while, and every time you feel it I want you to think of your daddy."

She didn't like the sound of that. Not only was it staying in for however long "a while" is, but now that he put that thought in her head she wasn't sure she'd ever be able to not think of him when she felt it jostling around. She didn't think there were any new kinds of indignities left, clearly she was very wrong.

There was a knock on the door, Crystal had come to tell Travis that dessert will be in 5 minutes. He thanked her and began unlocking Sophia. "Hmm, I think... armbinder. That's the way to go," he said as he went looking for and found a leather lace up armbinder. Sophia decided not to offer any resistance as her "daddy" got her arms restrained and put a leash on her before leading his "little girl," who was actually an inch and a half taller than him even in flats, out to the living room.

****

Andrea couldn't tell what all was happening, but it was surely something. Something to focus on, to try to take her mind off the chip humming away or from the thoughts of long term outlooks. She liked whatever it was already.

The couches were turned around to face towards the dining room and piano while six small tables were moved in front of the couches. Everyone seemed to be returning from wherever they had been with whoever they were there with. One by one the masters came in, each with a slave following behind on a short leash. Lea was following Bonnie with what looked like half a mile of rope around her, Sophia was dressed in their school's uniform following Travis, while everyone else came with one of their own slaves. Megan was not there.

Tom was the last to arrive, but as he came in he seemed to make a decision to discard his slave and walk deliberately towards Andrea. "Are you feeling more like cooperating?" he asked as he ran his hand across Andrea's cheek. "No more biting?"

Andrea vigorously shook her head. "No sir, I've learned my lesson, I'll be good."

Tom smiled and walked back towards the couch, whispering something to one of the slaves on his way. Andrea instantly felt her chip turn off, giving her relief finally. The slave that came over was the same raven haired slave that had tied her to begin with, she worked in reverse order untying Andrea's wrists from the post last. With one of the now unused ropes, she tied a short leash to her collar. The rope coming from her wrist tie was fed through the collar and pulled until her hands were held high. The remaining rope was fed between her legs, parting to either side of her pussy, up the small of her back before it was wrapped once around Andrea's torso and upper arms, insuring that with her elbows bent the ropes would not slip down.

By this point it seemed clear that the group was simply waiting on Andrea. The talking had stopped and some looked over to watch the progress. Andrea was led by the leash to right in front of Tom, where a foam mat was already waiting to cushion her knees. Once she was in place she saw Said and Marcus sliding the tables over top of each of the slaves that overhung onto the couch. As they worked, another slave tied or locked each girl's collar to the roof of the table at the far forward extreme.

Andrea heard someone's very loud zipper undo before inches in front of her Tom opened his pants as well.

1...34567...9