Bound Friends Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Andrea awoke the next morning early as the sun came blaring in from the large windows of the open living room. She did not sleep well or long, and the sun comes up at very uncivilized hours in the summer. She was still sticky from being used repeatedly last night, with patches of dried cum still easily felt on her thighs and breasts. But the house seemed quiet. She might have been sore and might have needed to badly use the bathroom, but that all seemed preferable to waking anyone to start the next day of this waking nightmare. After all, if Hannah had taught her anything it was how to zone out when trapped with nothing to do or see.

"Good morning," came the effeminate voice of Danielle as he entered from the hallway. "Are you in any way a decent cook?" He asked as he walked closer.

"Not even a little," Andrea said very truthfully. She honestly felt she was the kind of person who might just mess up boiling water in a kettle. With that response she was left alone to watch him set to work in the kitchen wearing only an apron. She could see eggs, she could smell bacon, and just hoped that even a little of that could be hers.

The house very slowly awoke, people came at staggered times but there was always a plate of food and something to drink waiting for them. Once all six of the masters had shown up, only then did slaves start arriving. Some were naked, some had marks from ropes or whips, some wore cloths, but Andrea's friends seemed to be some of the last to show up. Megan looked sore, her legs were very wobbly as she came over with two plates and sat down next to her friend.

Lea arrived shortly after, she almost looked happy, it was strange to see. She had never been giddy, and the whole time they were under the yoke of Hannah she never seemed to forgive herself for long enough to look that happy. It was a welcome sight but it was strange, though not as strange as Sophia that came shortly after. Her legs shook almost as bad as Megan's, but they were clad in knee high rainbow socks. She still had her hair in braids, she wore a pink spaghetti strap top at least two sizes too small with white panties with a cartoon cat on the front. Sophia was about the least "girly" of the four of them, she never wore pink or braided her hair or wore anything with a cartoon anything, but there she was. The two grabbed an identical plate of eggs and bacon and sat down with Andrea and Megan.

Lea filled them in on the schedule of things she had heard from Bonnie. About the bidding process, that the rest of today was about testing value, and that come tomorrow they would all split up. Lea couldn't bring herself to finish explaining that last part, though she explained enough that everyone knew what she meant. No one finished that thought, they just decided to move on. It was the first time the four of them had been alone for long since this whole circus arrived and they weren't about to waste any of that time with awkward silence.

They started talking about who they thought might want them, and if any of those options just seemed impossible to stand. Sophia had shared that she'd had about as much "daddy time" as she could stand, but would take that over being a pony. She thought perhaps Carl could be the key, he bid on her once maybe he'd do it again. Megan said she apparently did terribly at the treadmill, it was no more than a moderate walking speed and she couldn't find balance or endure for more than a few miles. Tom however seemed interested for her musical abilities, so that might not be terrible. Lea shared how Bonnie had kind of "called dibs" and that it was all but in stone.

When the conversation got around to Andrea she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to admit it, but it seemed she might not have very good prospects. She looked up at where Puppet had been the night before and shivered. She didn't want them to have to create a use for her because she was sure these people could create something she probably wouldn't like. The prospect made her sick to her core, but she was going to have to prove to someone she could make a good slave as she was. Her friends didn't want to agree out loud but they all thought it. As breakfast broke up, they were called to different rooms. They each hugged each other deeply, making sure not to miss what might be one of their last chances.

****

Andrea attacked the day with dedicated purpose. She started with Travis and took everything Sophia had mentioned and turned it up to eleven. She was his little girl, she giggled with bubblegum laughter, she twirled her finger around her pigtailed hair, she called him daddy and took her spankings with enthusiasm. She couldn't read his face enough to know if any of it made a difference but she put in a few solid hours of effort to try. When she was handed off to Paul she made sure not to do what she did last time. No matter how much she hated it, no matter how much it hurt, she took his cock until he wanted to stop and not a moment sooner.

Lunch came and went, reuniting the girls but only for about the time it took to eat. They had all been sent upstairs to eat and were one by one called away, leaving Andrea alone with her thoughts again. She did not like being left alone with her thoughts, she hated herself for wanting to impress these people, hated herself for seemingly failing to do so and terrified of what might become of her if she couldn't.

Tom and Carl seemed to have little interest, no matter how earnest she tried to be. Both of them were done with her rather quickly, sending her back up to one of the cells to wait until someone else wanted her. Her mind kept going back to the sight of Puppet suspended and forgotten. She didn't want to be that.

When Crystal came upstairs to retrieve her she was almost relieved. She was led to the back and it was clear that it was her turn to try being the pony. It was late afternoon, still rather hot, but Andrea was determined to not let that stop her. Crystal locked her in handcuffs that hung from one of the pillars in the shed, Sota was not there and this was apparently how she would have to wait for him. She tried to remember what little she knew about ponygirls, it had been something that struck her interest a bit but Lea never had much interest so she never had a chance to pursue it. She recognized the sulky cart thing laying in the back of the storage area, and she knew some of what was in the storage area, but the door was closed so she could see none of it. Her eyes were noticeably fixated on the sulky as Sota walked over.

"And what are you thinking about when you look at that?" he asked, startling Andrea who had not heard him come up.

"Maybe.. curiosity sir," Andrea said, picking her words carefully to stay somewhere between the truth and what she felt he wanted to hear. "I've never tried anything like that, but I've thought about it."

"Really? Well lets see if you still feel that way once you're properly dressed," He said as he went to the storage room to retrieve things. He came back with a web of leather that he silently began to put on her. It attached around a tall posture collar, forming a harness around her whole upper body. It started loose, but he slowly tightened, strap by strap, until it was almost but not quite digging into her skin. A quarter cup gave her breasts some support, while still leaving the nipple and most of the breast completely exposed. A wide strap about nine inches tall ran around her waist, it was much firmer than the rest of the leather and had much less give. It looked like a waist cincher, but at least at the moment did not seem to be cinching her waist more than an inch or two thinner than her waist naturally was. Below it, two straps ran between her legs, accentuating her exposed pussy and separating her round ass cheeks. He slid in a small anal plug just behind the straps, letting its wire hook into the cincher.

He then moved on to shoes, they were similar to what Sophia had worn with an arched heel and a platform foot. The boots laced up to just below the knee, hugging her leg softly before a wide strap tightened around the top concealing the laces and ensuring it stays up. Andrea gained a good 9 inches as she stepped down on the first one, though she almost fell over while trying to balance on only one foot while the other boot was put on. Sota reflexively jumped to catch her before she ended up putting too much weight on the handcuffs that weren't meant for that. He leaned her against the post while he finished lacing the second boot.

"So, would you like to try that?" he asked, gesturing with his head back at the sulkey while also attaching Andrea's head harness. "Speak now."

"I think it would be more fun than a treadmill," Andrea diplomatically answered, not knowing if she actually meant it.

"Well if you impress me," he said as he opened Andrea's mouth. "Perhaps I will take you out in it." Andrea kept her mouth open and didn't resist as she felt a bit move its way in. It was made of hard plastic, but seemed a bit different than the one Sophia had worn. This one was not just a bar, it had a two small plates that lay flat on Andrea's tongue. She could move them around a little with her tongue. She already had blinders on which did not let her look to confirm but she was pretty sure they moved independently and were connected to the bars beside her mouth that attached to the reigns. She also noticed that as they moved, they moved inside the tube not rubbing against her teeth at all, so she could never stop it no matter how hard she bit down. Sota tied the reins to a ring on the post before uncuffing Andrea's hands.

Andrea made sure to be as compliant as she could as Sota began attaching a rigid bar to either arm just above the elbow. The bar itself attached to straps on the outfit, keeping it locked against her back. Andrea complied as he moved her arms up to meet the bar, wrapping a wide strap around her arms keeping them pinned behind her parallel with the ground. He retrieved one final sheath that slipped over her folded arms and laced tight creating a single piece of leather stretching from upper bicep to upper bicep completely encasing her arms. Andrea started pulling around in her bindings and realized somewhat delightfully just how unable to move she was. Sota seemed content to let the girl continue to struggle, she seemed to be enjoying it and he liked watching her. There was no chance she could get out, they both knew it, which made the struggle purely about the sensation of restraint.

"Alright, that's enough," he said as the struggling seemed to subside. He grabbed Andrea's reins and led her over to the treadmill. He attached two chains from the ceiling to corresponding straps at each shoulder, one with a wire that seemed to plug in to power the anal plug. "Now, I'll start slow, but I want to see you lifting your leg with each step is that understood?" Andrea nodded what little her collar allowed.

The treadmill jolted to life and Andrea spent every ounce of her concentration on her movements. Sota watched closely and held a crop in his hand, occasionally tapping at a leg he wanted to go higher. But somehow, to Andrea's surprise, she was doing it. It was a slow speed, but she was managing to keep her balance in the very foreign footwear. After it seemed clear that she was managing, Sota began to relax, watching more from a distance and being less attentive with the crop.

Andrea didn't know how long she was at it, but she was very thirsty by the time heard someone come out to tell Sota it was time for dinner. Andrea tried to turn her head to see who it was and for the first time fell, causing her to yelp as the plug inside her sent out a powerful zap.

"Oh, almost a perfect run," Sota said as he walked passed Andrea. He was saying something quietly to the slave before returning his attention to Andrea. "So since you seem to be enjoying this so much, I'm going to let you continue through dinner," he said walking back into view with a short chain in hand. To Andrea's surprise he turned off the treadmill, she was sure that was what he was hinting at. Her legs were tired and the rest was welcomed, regardless of what caused it. Andrea could barely move her head and only see in front of her, so the particular patch of trees she continued to stare at had grown rather familiar. "Come on pony," Sota said as he took her reins and started leading her off the treadmill. She almost tripped when she noticed she had been hobbled, she had easily less than a foot of movement, but as she slowed down she felt the two plates on her tongue press down hard, causing her enough discomfort to try and hurry up.

He led her into one of the stalls opposite where she had just been. It was somewhat spacious but was also rather empty. Soon after they were both inside, one of the slaves returned with what looked like a large padded blanket. which she set in the far corner. On the blanket was a large bag of something, she picked it up and walked over to a trough attached to the middle wall. It was divided in two, one with a small hose hanging above it. She reached up on her toes to turn the water on, clearly something that could only be done with hands. While the water filled up she pored what looked like dry kibble into the other side. She turned the water back off and quickly left.

"Well it looks like we both have dinner to get to," Sota said as he removed Andrea's bit but nothing else. He hung it from a nail on the post beside the door. Andrea slowly tried to follow as he left, but by the time she reached the door he had already shut it and slid the latch closed. Andrea could just about see it, there wasn't a lock but without her arms the point was mute. She watched from a distance as he walked back into the house where others were already gathering around the dinner table being served plates of something. She didn't know what it was but she was sure she'd rather have it than what she had before her.

Andrea was very thirsty and the water was cool and refreshing. The bending was awkward in the boots and without her hands but she managed. She was quite hungry as well but she couldn't make herself rush into that as quickly. Growing up, Lea used to have a dog, and what that dog used to eat seemed to be basically the same as what she needed to make herself eat. It had the same vaguely fishy smell, it was dry and crunchy like stale crackers, and was an unappetizing brown color. Once she started, she tried to finish quickly just to get it over with. It tasted like cardboard but she assumed if she didn't finish there would be consequences.

She walked over to the folded blanket once she had finished, giving her a view of the guests inside enjoying their meal. She was furious, but she knew that wasn't going to help her so she tried to let it pass. Something that was a whole lot easier laying down on the blanket with only the roof to look at. It was still the middle of summer and quite warm still for so late in the day. As she closed her eyes she could hear calm, a few birds here and there, but otherwise silence. It was nice, a place for her mind to wander free and just for a moment forget her situation.

She didn't get very far in her daydream before she heard the gate open up. Marcus walked in alone and shut the gate behind him. He sat down beside her and began to undo her boots. In the back of her mind, Andrea wanted to ask him to help her escape, it was just the two of them after all, but that impulse was quickly shouted down remembering how her last plan of escape went. "Lay down on your stomach," he said once both boots were off. With some help Andrea did and Marcus began massaging her legs, they were only somewhat sore but he certainly made them feel better. When he was done he flipped her back over and began putting her boots back on. Andrea watched him, wanting desperately to plead for him to not, but he probably wouldn't listen.

"Open," Marcus said after he had finished with the last boot. Andrea opened her mouth, guessing correctly what was about to happen. With her bit back in, Marcus stood her up and grabbed her reins. He seemed to be in no hurry to get her out, or perhaps he was simply being kind knowing she was hobbled. Outside, he had already gotten the sulky out which now stood prominently in the middle hallway of the shed. He led her around to the front and began to attach it on either side of Andrea's waist cincher. He finished by attaching small bells to her nipple and clit rings, similar to what she wore when they first arrived.

Once it was attached he led her out towards the stairs leading up to the poarch. After only a few steps Andrea could not only hear the jingle but feel the ever so slight tug at all the places as the bells bounced around. He stopped her just at the far side of the stairs, putting the bench pretty much in the dead middle of the them. He tied her reign to the railing and then silently left. Andrea could see it was a simple knot but that was all it needed to be. She tried moving but noticed that the breaks had been turned on as well. She wasn't moving anywhere, she couldn't even turn enough to see how close to finishing their meal everyone was. No she would just stand there looking at the trees directly ahead and wait for Sota to come out.

****

"My, don't you look like a proper pony all hooked up," Sota said as he opened the sliding door and began walking out onto towards Andrea. Andrea couldn't move to see him because the cart held her on both sides, but she did feel him removing her hobble. He then grabbed the reins and sat back on the small bench.

Andrea felt the left tongue plate push up against the roof of her mouth. It was uncomfortable, but it was a clear instruction to start veering left. She kept turning as she walked until she felt the pressure release, when she straightened out. They walked over the paved area and towards the walking path. Andrea had never taken it, Hannah had always left it up to one of the others to clear. She felt the sting of the crop causing her to pick up her pace. The path curved gradually back and forth through bushes and between trees. Andrea would always feel the pressure of one plate or the other as they approached a turn. It really took the guesswork out and she could focus almost all her attention on keeping her legs somewhat up and keep herself from falling down. All the while she heard each step cause her bells to flop about, ringing and ever so slightly stimulating with each step.

After a particularly sharp turn the path straightened out for a long stretch. She felt a whip crack against her ass to tell her to go faster. She began running as hard as she could, not putting care into raising her feet only into moving the cart as quickly as she was able. She felt both plates push painfully against the roof of her mouth to tell her to slow down as they approached the end where it turned back into a meandering path, coming out of the woods roughly at the other edge of the open paved area. When she reached the end he told her to stop altogether and she could feel him get out. He walked to the front and saw Andrea breathing heavy after and offered up a water bottle with a squeeze nozzle. Andrea probably lost as much as she drank, but it felt good.

"Very good for a first run," he said as he gently ran his hand against Andrea's cheek. It was soft, reassuring somehow, Andrea actually caught herself leaning into the gesture of affection. "And how are the bells agreeing with you?" he asked as his other hand meandered down between her legs. Andrea moaned, partly for show but partly because it felt good. The run had been tiring, but it had also been a continuous source of mild stimulation. As Sota's fingers slipped passed her lips and inside her, she found herself moaning louder and leaning into his touch.

1...456789