Bound to My Mate Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,665 Followers

"He won't kill you," I muttered, trying to make my mouth work. "He may chain you up in Will's bedroom for a while."

It was funny to me, but apparently not to Dia. She started to load her weapon.

Joel stood in the middle of the road about twenty-five yards away. His arms were folded across his chest. Apparently, he had gone to the fight prepared, because he was dressed in a tight black t shirt and black cargo pants. He even had black boots on. Joel looked commanding.

My brain felt hazy and I focused inanely on his clothes. I was jealous of his outfit and wiggled my naked feet. Well, that's what I got for rushing in half cocked. I lost my shoe privileges.

"I want shoes," I told Dia.

Her eyes were huge and she stared at me mouth agape. "What the fuck, man?" she asked rhetorically.

Dia must have panicked because I watched her shove the truck into reverse and hit the accelerator. The tires spun but we didn't go anywhere. Dia cursed again and hit the lock button for the doors.

In the rearview mirror I saw Anthony leaning on the back of the truck. We weren't going back the way we'd come that was for sure. Anthony caught me watching and gave a little salute.

Looking up ahead Joel was walking toward the truck with Will a half step behind him. They were dressed alike. When I squinted it was hard to tell them apart.

Will would make a fine Alpha one day, I thought, assuming his mate didn't shoot him.

'Dia has a loaded weapon,' I thought to Joel.

'Tell her to put it down, we just want to talk,' Joel said calmly into my head.

I told Dia what Joel had said and she cursed, no surprise there.

"You stay away," she screamed pointing the weapon at them through the windshield.

"Dia," Will called from outside the truck not faltering in his stride, "baby, I just want to talk to you. I don't want to hurt you. You know that, right? Put the gun down."

Dia certainly had a soft spot for Will. She slowly lowered the weapon and set it in the cup holder. Her eyes never left him as he came around to her door.

Groggily, I turned to look at my mate staring through the window at me. His face was set in stone. I reached out to push the button and the glass lowered between us. He stood still for a moment watching me and then all hell broke loose.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,665 Followers