All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 19'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing once again!

I love love love this series! Please keep going!

Irish_IndianIrish_Indianover 13 years ago

Yay!! I loved it, my only complaint would be that there is TOO MUCH TIME IN BETWEEN!! Wahh!! Other than that keep up the good work!!! :)

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Awesome =D

I love how you show us how Alphas work and think and feel etc. Its an amazing shift from all the stories out there about chicks who mate with Alphas then thats that. No mention of them being madam Alpha, no mention of them coming into their own wolf like Elizabeth. For that alone this is fantastic, but you incorporate so much more than that like pack life and its intricacies. I love this this story for all its details. One of a kind =)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you!

This was an exciting,moving and brilliant chapter I loved every second of it and look forward to the next!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Yes!

StarMap I totally agree with every word you have written!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great Chapter

Thank you for submitting this great chapter and I wait with baited breath for the next chapter.

Happy New Year 2011 and I hope this year is a good one for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic chapter and hopefully not the end of the story as you hinted this might be. Loved that Elizabeth and Joel worked so well toghether and he finally seemed to trust her instincts more. Happy new year.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
excellent chapter

thank you for post this latest chapter it was well entertaining and very interesting i am looking forward to the next installment

i hope you continue this story for a long time it is one of the most enjoyable stories on the site

Hope you had a great new year

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
New Author

I find myself forgetting that this is your first story. I know I discovered it on Aug 4,10 after you posted Chapter 7. I spent that day catching up and have stayed current with this story for the simple reason that it's a great story. I know that there will come a time when this storyline must come to an end and when that happen, it will be a "catch 22" Hating to see this one end and at the same time waiting to see what your imagination has cooked up. I do hope you stay in the "Non Human" category.

The point I'm trying to make is that for a first time you kick ass. I hope all your fans realize that this first attempt and give you the praise you deserve.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

What a great chapter! You really did a great job by lulling us into thinking it was over and then having the last rogue attempt (at least i hope :P) I loved how it gave the alphas a chance to redeem themselves and a chance to communicate better. As always you had the playful parts like the bedroom antics and I love that Will found a mate who could give him a run for his money but who loves him as much as Elizabeth loves Joel. She'll certainly be a mate worthy of a future alpha! Maybe we'll get their story? Now might we see some pups before the end? :) I enjoyed this chapter alot and I look forward to some more fun with the packs visiting. I hope Emily finds a mate.

wotmewotmeover 13 years ago

excellent as always

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
there arent

enough words to say how much i love this story! Excellent writing! The mating meeting shoudl be fun to witness and Dia's final submission to the change... yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love you.........

I love you sooooooo much cos this series is the best on this site(sorry jazz cullen!) I am going to compose a poem for you very soon.Pls let this story be a saga....40 chapters ought to be enough LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgv1omgv1over 13 years ago

Ooooh Fantastic.. Fantastic.. Fantastic.. I love the way your mind works I enjoyed reading your story, and this was a great chapter! I look forward to some more please keep up.. I hope you continue this story for a long and long time Happy new year.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 13 years agoAuthor
Oh No!

Don't knock Jazzy or I'll never know peace!! Love the comments- I'm addicted as always!

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 13 years ago
Hate there's an end in sight

I love this series so much, I nominated it. My love for this series was the catalyst for my intro to JazzC. You brought me a new appreciation for Were's that was almost lost in the Twilight movies. Thanks for the rescue. Although I don't want the story to end, I can't wait to read your next submission. Happy New Year.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
cant decide...

am i excited for the next chapter, or desperate to put it off as long as possible?! How to decide?! You've produced a fantastically addictive story. If it must end then lets hope it wont be ur last. Maybe we could follow will and dia when the return to wills pack?! Whatever u decide, thanks for sharing this story :o)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Hey DW!

You have got to have at least a few more chapters to go with my favouite couple....Elisabeth telling Joel he will be a father should be fun...Elisabeth having the cubs...The pack celebrating the birth of the quads? LOL!!!There is still so much of this pack life you have created that I want to read about.

Ps message to Cannd..Emily is mated!

shortydeeshortydeeover 13 years ago

I am so glad that you adding another chapter!!!!!! I am biting my nails waiting for the next one.....LOL

SilverCrestSilverCrestover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I am addicted to your writing! Don't stop! You are a great writer. You deffinetely know how to keep a reader guessing and interested in the story.

bananas3612bananas3612over 13 years ago
Yay!!

I absolutely looooveeee this story! Elizabeth and Joel are one of my favorite couples :) I hope you don't plan on ending this anytime soon because I really wanna keep reading!

Mega15Mega15over 13 years ago
awesome

this is a very good story and i love it. Please write more soon. ^_^

ndwilsonndwilsonover 13 years ago

Love this series. Please continue writing more.

lovebird24lovebird24over 13 years ago
What will be next?

I love this story. You really know how to keep someone on their toes. I cant wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I love this story it is one of the best on this site i have read thank you for taking to time you have spent on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love

great reading please continue this story. you have a very good style of writing. i hope to read more of your work. heck i would even buy hardback!

hintofjasminehintofjasmineover 13 years ago
mind blowing

I have come across your work time and time again as you write a chapter and here there. Tonight I finally started from the beginning and read through to the final one you have posted thus far. I know how much you love commentary and am finally adding another post. I LOVE - not like - LOVE your work and am anxious for more. Is this the en? Oh no, it cannot possibly be surely? Know that many are sitting on pins and needles for more of your talented work - even those that don't take the time to drop a line and say so. What more can I say? MORE please more -grins-

hint of jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mainstream?

I'm not big on stories of werewolves, vampires and the like, but this has me hooked.

As I was reading this chapter today it struck me that if the erotic portions were toned down a bit and a little help from someone that has been published this story could be mainstream.

All that said, please do keep writing with the full erotically charged portions - they do stir a soul in a certain way

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Wishful thinking?

I had hoped that Sarah may have taken a blood sample from Elisabeth when she was being treated for her wounds as a precaution and found that she was pregnant. That Elisabeth and Joel's little trip to the cave for a few days may have had some unexpected dividends. Sigh I can hope can't I!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Babies

Baby baby where is the baby and heat nights and sooo on. :D hope u add them. Excellent story. Keep up the very great work your doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this story

I am so hooked on this story!!!! I never want it to end!!!! It is exciting but also sexy and a great love story!!! Keep them coming!!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
You said..

You are addicted to comments on your story well read this one!!!!

NEED NEXT CHAPTER NOW! PLEEEEEEASE!!!!! On bended knees I am begging you!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG You've femenized all the fucking males

In the most extreme manner. Seriously, this story started out so fucking good, but in your overenthusiastic attempt to make the females in this story 'of strong character', you've only managed in fact, to make them incredibly idiotic, and the men spectacular pussies. Why? This story could have gone mainstream. Published and all. Serious. It's well written and very entertaining in most parts. Your fight scenes are well thought out, planned, and executed very neatly. The overall plot is brilliant. And yet, you insist on making the females as dumb and idiotically defiant as possible and the males as wimpy as a bunch of fairies. I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Great sex scene as always.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Dia and Will

They are an interesting pairing...quite the opposite. However,it works smoothly because his gentility reaches a part of Dia that needs a special kind of handling. He is firm, but gentle. This sensitivity was most refreshing. She is so saucy and alpha bitch with an edginess in need of a bit of sanding...lol.

The way Joel and Elizabeth interact also reflects a need for reciprocation within relationship. Thank you for showing this in your story. It was quite lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So love this story sad to see it end please we want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Female defiance

I know that Alpha females are supposed to be strong, but Elizaeth and Dia are actually undermining their mates' authority. I stopped liking Elizabeth several chapters ago and I'm becoming less charmed by Dia with each passing incident. I do think that you should publish this story though... just tone them down a little, certainly after Elizabeth changes she shouldn't still be so abrasive. It puzzles me that Joel and the rest of the pack tolerate it as they do.

I will miss your story though. I'm going into your final chapter now and I have given you a score of 5 for every chapter so far. My congratulations to you on a very fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love it

It was so funny to picture a little human girl kicking a big old wold to the ground. This story is about respect and love yet you did not make the females or males weak that is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keepin' them on their toes

There are 2 book series I love to read and both sets have extremely strong and dominant men in them - both series use the same line of predestined mates. The reason I love the same kind of theme in your stories is because the woman fight their nature but compromise with their new nature but it challenges the male ego that previously went unchallenged . As a big compliment to your writing, one of the series I'm re-reading (books wise) I've actually stopped in the middle of because I've so enthralled with your stories - not an easy thing to do LOL.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I am so loving this story!!!!!! My eyes are about to close, but I really wan to finish reading this story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

To DoctorWolf,

This is exactly the truth when I say this is the best chapter story I've read on Literotica! Or maybe, just maybe one of the best I've read for this genre of writing! The character development far surpasses and of which I've read so far, and the detail is complex and tasteful! The scenes you are able to conjour in ones third eye (the imagination) is exquisite!

Oh, but how I dread that as I leave this commentary, I will be venturing into the final chapter of a story I most certainly do not want to finish!

Idhateto see this story end so I have compiled a way in which you could keep the story going, but from a fresh new perspective:

-One thing you could venture into is what life was like for Joel before all the witch drama and meeting Elizabeth;

-maybe we could get a glimpse into the life the survivors and June and how they had survived on their own for so long;

-You could also take it from a totally different perspective and go into Sarah's grand-mother and grand-fathers life, (a witch and a werewolf, I believe) and show how it might have been a struggle for them to be together due to their... Heritage?

-Or finally, you could describe how the witches felt towards werewolfs before and after the rouges came into the picture!

These are just a few suggestions I have because I absolutely love your writing style and would hate to have this storyline die so soon!

Sincerely,

Anonymous!

MadamLashMadamLashabout 11 years ago
The Talented Doctor....

I discovered this story about 3 days ago and have spent hours reading it from your very first chapter. I have stayed up far too late on work nights and slept in too late the next mornings. I have neglected the housework much to the 'tsk-tsk' from my partner and the youngest child complained that she had to make her own lunch yesterday. I have been hooked the whole time. It is with such a heavy heart that I go into your final chapter.

You are a wonderful writer and I have to say this is most definitely one of the best stories I have read on here so far. You are extremely talented. Please let us all know when you become published as we will all be buying.

gondaolgondaolabout 11 years ago

This story is stopping me from sleeping it is sooooooooo good. you have done an EXCELLENT job but the next chapter has to wait!

SherriTSherriTover 10 years ago

I put down house of hades for this if this were sold in a store I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

I still cant believe this is your first go at writing!! This is one of the top ten, maybe top five, stories that Ive ever read on this site. I love the fact that its actually mostly story and not mostly just sex, and better yet the sex scenes aren't repetitive,or worse, overly long and drawn out like Ive seen in some stories. The characters are well written and lovable and the only complaint I have is that theres only one more fucking chapter left and Ill be out of story! Heh. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

I still cant believe this is your first go at writing!! This is one of the top ten, maybe top five, stories that Ive ever read on this site. I love the fact that its actually mostly story and not mostly just sex, and better yet the sex scenes aren't repetitive,or worse, overly long and drawn out like Ive seen in some stories. The characters are well written and lovable and the only complaint I have is that theres only one more fucking chapter left and Ill be out of story! Heh. Thanks for writing!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
this is the second time I am reading this

I am enjoying it like the first time .

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is, hands down, the best story that I've read. I agree 100% with what mike2501 posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey hey

Im still hoping DW will write a sequel to the story of Elizabeth and Joel.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Am I a Bad Person?

Am I a bad person because I wanted to see Dia chained to Will's bed?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 5 years ago
No ZZChromosome!

I too wanted her chained to the bed while Will patiently explained during sex so she could hear him that his dad was gonna LOVE her! Please keep writing, I love this story!!!

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Amazing Talent.

Definitely a story for a future reread. Enough said.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 3 years ago

I Absolutely identify with Dia AND Elizabeth having to take care of myself my WHOLE LIFE it's an Impossible Mission to accept help not to mention trusting someone to protect and care for you when even those whose Responsibility it IS to love, care for and protect you FAILED MISERABLY!!! My biological father was a semi truck driver and I have Little to NO DOUBT had he and my mom not divorced when I was 2 I'd have followed in his footsteps I was a daddy's girl tomboy!!! You write WONDERFULLY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous