All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 20'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 6)
loramae24loramae24over 13 years ago
you rock.

this was an amazing story worthy of being published in the occult romance genre. i loved it and looked forward to every chapter. the characters were amazing. got my husband and two friends hooked on it as well. i would love if you started a series using the characters in this story to create a series with each mated pair having its own story. will and dia should be next, and his have his story be about him taking over as pack leader.

really no matter what you write, i will look forward to it. thanks.

allimbaallimbaover 13 years ago
Epic!

This was such a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Story!!!!

Awesome Story!! I'm sad to see it end!!! You should do a different one where she has kids that'd be so awesome!! You're a fantastic writer and should continue on what ur doing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome

Thank you for all the time that you spent on this story it is the best one i have read on any sit. I hope you get the chance to do more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

You are a great writer! I loved these stories!!! I hope you continue with more wolf bases stories. Wonderful!!!!

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you!

That was a beautiful and I actually got all choked up when Joel said she could share his family it was such a touching chapter. Sad that it had to end I had hoped that Elizabeth and Joel could have had a litter but maybe next time, as I am sure you could come up with more stories in future for my favouite couple!

lucianloverlucianloverover 13 years ago
Just in case........

you are seriously thinking about the comment about the epilogue please dont!! It has to be a 20 chapter saga!!!!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

i'm happy to see this come to such a nice end. hope we'll see a lot more of you in the future!

in all honestly i didn't help that much, just supported a very good story to begin with. *hugs*

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsover 13 years ago
more please

Now the alpha pair needs children.

Kman4Kman4over 13 years ago
Thanks!

Very good story DoctorWolf. 5 stars all the way.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and imagination with us!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
amazing

now that you have set up a great base for other stories i hope to see them, and if i could i would have given it a ten

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
OMG

This is a fantastic story! So freakin good. You cant stop! like another comment said there are many stories in the latro pack! We want to hear them all! SO well done!! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou for writing a truly amazing story that as you have seen many love. I have been reading this series since I found it way back at ch.3. Since then I have been checking VERY regularly avidly awaiting the next chapter.

Unlike so many sagas that are on this site, I appreciate that you finished the story, and I would love to see an epilogue written just to tie up the last loose ends (whether the remaining humans found mates, joel and elizabeth having pups -maybe?!-, how the newly formed relationships are going). I think an epilogue would be greatly appreciated by all your fans, and would provide the final closure before you move onto your next project.

The amount of depth within this story has increased dramatically from when it first started, and you definately have the potential to become a published author (possibly even a bestseller).

Again, thankyou for writing a wonderful story that I have thoroughly enjoyed, and I will keep posted for if/when you write another story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The End????

What?!?!?!?!

Don't leave us hanging. There are a lot of stories in the Latro pack. This is one of them.

You're a good storyteller and you've started a Lit "family" here that needs to be explored and developed. Dia, Maryellen, Lucas, and the rest have stories to tell and only you can tell them

So here's to the future and much success.

A fan in MD

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
noooooooo

I have read every single chapter on the day it came out and I feel like I know the characters. I love your writing so much. But now I have nothing to look forward to.

Cassey_girlCassey_girlover 13 years ago
So I wasn't sure at first...

I wasn't sure of this story at first. This is not my normal genre and the storyline really isn't new but I was hooked after chapter three.

There is a raw earthiness that you brought to the story that I found intriquing. I liked the amount of storyline that you had balanced with sex. I think sometimes you can lose sight of one or the other when writing an erotic story.

I thought you also balanced the main story between Joel and Elizabeth and the minor love stories around them well it added an extra spiciness to it.

Great job!

mikothebabymikothebabyover 13 years ago
a sequel

i so want to know how all the couples do - I want to know about the other human females - how they find their mates. thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when will the next story be availabe

There were a lot of twists and turns. Evolving of the different characters. Will your next story be about wolves of something else?

Whatever it is look forward to reading:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved this story!!

Thanks so much for sharing. My feelings are hurt that this part of the story is over and I'm hoping you will start with a new story soon.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
cant beieve that was your first effort!

what talent u have. Thank you for sharing. I hope you'll expand the story to the rest of the humans and/or to include cedrics pack. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

You did an exellent job with this story. Maybe a secuel?

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
BOTH VIRGINS

Yes, both of us. You to writing on Lit, and me, both new to Lit as a reader and also new to the whole nonhuman genre. It was only this past summer that my neighbor lent me a book a read. It was vampires and shape shifters and allsorts of creatures of the night.

Now I'm 45 years old and grew up with a world full of non attractive creatures. Bella LuGosi as Dracula, you get the picture. The first attractive Vamps were thanks to Anne Rice, and although I liked the movie I wasn't interested in reading about them.

Back to my neighbor, the book she lent me was about a character called Sookie Steakhouse. In 14 days and long nights I read all 9 books and can say a whole new world opened up to me. The creatures of the night became handsome and strong, funny and loving, nothing like the creatures I grew up with.

Well one of the ladies magazines I subscribe to mentioned Lit as a way to keep your sex life hot and spicy. So what the hell, being a curious red blooded American I just had to take a look. And although at first I found it rather fascinating, I quickly found myself board. And then somehow, I'm not even sure how, I found you and this story.

On August 4 2010. I found Bound To My Mate, and have been forever grateful. I found a world of fantasy that constantly excites me. ( and not in the sexual way) I have looked forward to every chapter with anticipation. I have tried to constantly figure out where you are taking the story, only to find you have taken it to an even better place than I would ever have thought.

You were the first author to be put onto my Fav list along with this story. And thanks to you, I have discovered other authors who write nonhuman who without you and this story I would never have found.

So I want to say Thank You not only for a wonderful story, but for opening up a whole new world to me. I now have about 10-15 nonhuman storys I'm reading at a time. And yes, I take lots of notes. The enjoyment I have found in reading, I can only hope you find in writing as well. I wish you a very successful writing career whether it be on the pages of Lit or between the cover of your own book.

lucianloverlucianloverover 13 years ago
Please I am begging you........

Dont stop this story.You can still continue this story.Unlike other werewolf stories, yours is real and I can almost imagine that my neighbour could be one.The little day to day activities, counselling of the rape victims and even the sex is just so real.

The story can go on with new plots and twists but pls do not let it end here cos you will be breaking the hearts of too many people and you wouldnt want that on your conscience now ,would you?

The story started out weak( I really hated Elizabeth!!!) but the story has now evolved to such an extent it will easily make any bestseller list.

Thanks for sharing the story with us(it has NOT finished!!) and God bless you

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Sorry...

Clicked 4 when I meant 5. This was a great story. I had my issues with a few of the issues, but that's fine -- you tied up all the loose ends. Hope you write more.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189over 13 years ago
it will be great if.....

u came out with a second part for this story like where Joel and Elizabeth have pups or something alone those lines and a update for all the other mated pairs but enough would u should be doing that was a awesome story kind sad to see it is ending though great story cant wait to see more

jimbodenjimbodenover 13 years ago
Excellent

One of my favorite's. I have to agree with others that I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME

Loved reading every chapter. I look forward to more of whatever you write.

wotmewotmeover 13 years ago

I am saddened by the fact this has ended but well done DoctorWolf excellent story, make sure to start a new one soon.

Lo09Lo09over 13 years ago
Amazing !!!

I have to tell you I have looked forward to every new chapter of this story. It has been one of my favorites. Thank-you for such an amazing well written story.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
magnificent

what a gifted and talented writer you have become. I truly enjoyed the story. Do come back and write another one hopefully a sequel which will be greatly appreciated if you did.

thank you for a magnificent story

5 stars

angelshellieangelshellieover 13 years ago
have loved this story!!!

I hope you continue there is so much more here to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

Thankyou for such a wonderful story. I did not want it to end and hope you write something else soon.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
Great story

thank you for posting this great story it has been a wonderful twenty chapters and i have looked forward to each and everyone since the first

I do hope that you continue in some way with this story line i loved the way you have written it form her point of view .

you are a wonderful writer and i look forward to your next project

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous