All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 20'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments
ShapachanShapachan2 months ago

Thank you and thank you again for a wonderful story may your days be bright!

Shapachan

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I was on edge expecting something to happen when it ended so suddenly. Thanks for such great writing.

SiperdoodlesSiperdoodles3 months ago

I can't thank you enough for your story! I loved it all. I wouldn't be upset if we got a glimpse in to a baby wolf. I can only imagine a pregnant Elizabeth driving Joel crazy LOL

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with one of the comments, the end felt so unfinished, it would have been nice for an epilogue like, maybe a section where Elizabeth got pregnant and then some details of the other human women who found their mates.

The story was wonderful to read, though the grammatical errors and punctuation placement was a bit frustrating, but still loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmm. Well written story. Ending was a bit abrupt for my liking. Could have used an Epilogue of some sorts, 6mths or more later, for example. Even just a short precis of what happened to ALL the captured females. Did they find mates, were they changed, and did they ultimately find happiness.

V.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7948 months ago

Such a masterpiece! Loved every second of it with all of its twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is a sequel on the cards? An update on everything?....please?.😂😂

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

From start to finish, it kept my attention. Well thought out and written.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read this story over and over. It is very well written and almost makes me feel this realm could be real. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Addon to previous comment: it's unclear if Joel thought torturing Dia was wrong in itself, or if it was just that he had promised to let her go that made it wrong. Elisabeth presumably would have been equally upset in either case.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Joel erasing Elisabeth from the world without telling her wasn't nice, but it was in line with his personality of assuming he always knew best.

If the wolves ever want to end that disgusting habit of torturing prisoners I think Rick would make for a great, more moderns style, interrogator. Keep them in a cell for a while to let them fear the worst and then have him show up with a cup of coffee being nice. Much more efficient, and it leaves you with the option of not killing them afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow! You have an amazing talent! I thank you kindly for this story that has kept me company in dark times and light. Your imagination inspires me. I hope for more!

daddys_baby_omegadaddys_baby_omegaabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT! I

I loved each and every moment of this story, its hard to find such wonderful stories nowadays. Can't wait for the next part!!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Excellent story! Well Done and Thank you!

I would love to see a sequel with the next generation pups being raised.

Great job.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐🐶🐶🐕🐶🐶

Congratulations on a brilliant piece of work, this has been a real pleasure to read, although there are a few spelling errors they did not detract from the sense or flow of the story. As a result of work I am adding a further genre to my reading list, previously I had dismissed the non-human fantasies as not worth the time and effort of reading.

Thank you for publishing your work on this site.

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with everyone, Thank you again DoctorWolf

DublinDaveDublinDaveover 1 year ago

This is just awesome!! One of the best stories I have read on this site.

ShykinkShykinkover 1 year ago

Omg, you are a awesome writer. Loved this story!

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story series. Excellent world building and word smithing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I truly loved every detail. Human and wolf perspectives brought clarity to the story line. Very sexy thinking a forever mate it waiting for everyone. 😘

RobjustRobRobjustRobalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! Added to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a great story! I binged the whole thing!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Damn I love when a story is actually completed lol ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

4avidreader4avidreaderalmost 2 years ago

DoctorWolf, you did a wonderful job with BTMM! I enjoyed all of your characters as well as your plots. I did however think that Elizabeth would have unexpected pregnancy news, with her chronic fatigue in those last few chapters. I am going to miss these characters and storyline! Again, Bravo, @DoctorWolf! Great job!

4avidreader4avidreaderalmost 2 years ago

It seems unfair to not include all single wolves in the meet and greet. Those girls could be mates of a single female as well as...second chance mates, even though it's unusual.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love it! I've saved it my favorites and read it so many times. You are an amazing storyteller. I may have commented once or twice before. But I love this story more every time I read it!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

BlablablahBlablablahabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story - exceeded my expectations. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story from start to finish. Pleas keep writing you are a very gifted storyteller, it was so hard for me to put it down cause I wanted more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love love love this story! It’s kept me away from work for two weeks! (I wanted to read it slowly). You have such a good way of describing thing to the point I can just see a movie playing in my head of everything that happened in this story!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialabout 2 years ago

Was it ever explained why the one alpha needed trackers to find his mate??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the things I really like about this series is that it is written from Elizabeth's point of view. Really describing how a human adapts to the new realities, being changed to a werewolf etc.

Vixen00Vixen00over 2 years ago

My second, maybe third time reading this series. You are a talented writer. I wish you would expand on this world. I know I would read faithfully. And from the comments, I'm not the only one. Fantastic work! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i just finished ready this entire story in one sitting and it was absolutely PHENOMENAL! probably the best story i’ve found on here, i simply couldn’t put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best werewolf stories I've ever read! You are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep coming back and rereading these stories once Ive forgotten most of the details.

This story is so special, this time it took me less than 3 days to read through it. Weirdly, it was more special this time for me, than it was 10 years ago. I wish there was more of it, I wish there was a TV series made after this.

Oh the emotions... The love..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please come back and write another story. You are so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a very exciting and captivating story. I look forward to more from you in the future.

jhuskey56jhuskey56over 2 years ago

Great story plot, great characters, and great potential for a published series. I see a successful future for you in fiction writing, if not already. I look forward to reading your other work here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Relatively new to the site, but this was the best one I have read. I appreciated the coherent narrative structure, a cohesive plot, and dynamic and complex characters. I appreciated diversification in diction and that the story didn't overly rely on clichéd tropes.

I really appreciated sensing the female voice behind the narration. (Not just a nominally "female" narrator, but a female narration.) I appreciated that thuis was clearly edited and proofread prior to publication and that it observes grammar and spelling norms. Also, I truly appreciate that you finished it!

(Although..​I would have

read on, had there been more. :) )

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99almost 3 years ago

Another awesome story!! I hope you share more ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I couldn't put it down! I would love to read more about them.

FroseFrosealmost 3 years ago

DoctorWolf, I finished this story in one day, I couldn't put it down. Publish it, it's way better than half werewolf romances there are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please just make this into a full book series!! I have never been more invested!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Loved it, really enjoyable! While I like long stories, novellas, this one could have benefited from some editing and proof reading, but wait, you say this was your first? Had to belive! I hope to read much more from your talent!

jester4932jester4932almost 3 years ago

Will there be more? Please say yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have paid good money for books that were not nearly on par with this book. Please keep writing and seek a publisher!! Thank you for sharing such a wonderous world with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I couldn’t stop reading - literally had to force myself to go to bed. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this story years ago and just read it again. I loved it all over again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So so good! I couldn't stop reading it. You should consider publishing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

so amazing do continue writing

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

What a story! I enjoyed every single page and paragraph! I see this is your first story, and it was fantastic.

You updated your profile about 4 years ago and said that you were expecting your 2nd child and that your

work was keeping you busy. I was once a working mother so I can understand that you have a job and a

family that comes first. I can only hope that someday you will find the time to continue writing and that I will

be lucky enough to find and enjoy more of your stories!

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdover 3 years ago

Awesome story. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Katmoon19854416Katmoon19854416over 3 years ago

I loved your story. I read the story from the beginning to the very end.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

You got ME hooked!

5 stars EVERY story!!! You’ve deserved those red H’s Honey!!! I can’t WAIT to read more!! I went to your favorites and I’ve already seen SEVERAL I wanna read!!! There was a story I read awhile before yours but for some reason I lost ALL my favorite stories and authors and I can’t recall ALL of them and have been TRYING to find as many as I can but I CAN’T find the wolf story!!! But I found YOU which has put my search on hold for the moment but I’m SO HAPPY I found YOU!!! Just WISH I could the OTHER as well!! It’s one I’d LOVE to reread!!! But I guess I’ll read some others until I can HOPEFULLY find the one I’ve been UNSUCCESSFULLY searching for!!!🤬 KEEP WRITING!!! YOU’RE A NATURAL and A GREAT GIFT!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Brilliant

Little more to be said really that has not already been said. 5 stars throughout the 20 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic. Please make more

I read this back to back 3 times. Its a fantastic story and hope you make more of it.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Exceptional Story and Writer - Please Come Back.

Wow. The number of praising comments for this story whose author has not published on the site for eight years. Must be a message there! As stated before this genre is not really my usual, but as here quality and talent always win out. Thank you for this story, and hope to enjoy more of your work as your life permits. Many bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I’m not into Twilight or supernatural fiction. At all. But I do love romantic erotica. This was truly my absolute FAVORITE story on this site. I read it in 2 days. I was obsessed and couldn’t wait to read more. I’m actually so sad that it’s the end.

You told an amazing story and the right amount of erotica. Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was amazing!

I dont normally take the time to read stories this long but im certainly glad i did. This felt like a real book that i couldn't stop reading. I think you could be missing your calling as a supernatural genre romance novelist. I would be hooked instantly. This was extremely well written.

KemlinDianaMedusaKemlinDianaMedusaalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous story!

This was such a great story; great characters, great development, fabulous storyline and so engaging! I really hope you come back and write more - the next chapter in this series. (Please!) 🤞🏾🙏🏾

Of all the stories I have read here, this is by far my favourite! And I’d love to read more!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Awesome novel, cant wait for more... maybe about this pack?

WarmScentWarmScentover 4 years ago
Hats off to the author 2

And one more thing. In case anyone would like to try, listen to this musis while reading, I found it very fit to the topic and enjoyed it all the more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrisCsNzOlo&t=604s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hats off to the author

To be honest, I don't normally look for longer stories in here when i... need to read something (for I am sure everyone knows the reason ;) ). However, I very much enjoy "tickling"/erotic romance, all the more set in supernatural or fantasy-like environement or such characters.

The story was easy to read and the plot was very well thought off. I loved the changes from erotic to non-erotic scenes and the story development that intertwined them.

To sum up, it was a true privilege to read this story. And for free? Oh, I am grateful from the very bottom of my heart. If you ever publish a hardcover, I WANT it. Even now, I would make it one of my top 3 favourite books... and I am not sure the other two would best this one.

Really, Thank you.

Katie12Katie12over 4 years ago
Amazing story

Loved this series so so much. The storyline was well thought out and it was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome series

I absolutely LOVED this series. You made me feel like I was there ; that I was part of the pack. Thank you. You are an amazing writer. I look forward to reading more rom you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
bittersweet

I really loved reading this series, it was really refreshing and fascinating. I loved the character development as well as the plot, there was never any dull moment. Thank you for sharing and I hope you continue to write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Change my life

I loved reading this, it awakened interests in me I never knew I even had. I am In love With it and I really hope yoh continue on in similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable series- hope you write more someday

Thank you for writing and sharing your writing

I found the story engaging especially since it is a different werewolf story type, and due to the inclusion of we’re history

I do hope you write furthe in the future

All the very best

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brest writting

Just love your writting... great stories! Jeep writting!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Keep writing please.

Okay, I know that family comes first, so I'll try to be patient.

At Least I've got "A Slave to the Servants" to look forward to, and it's nearly twice as long as this one. I'm going to have to wait a while before starting though, because tha wife is still annyoed at me for staying up late reading this story. As I've said, your writing is dangerously addictive!

I'm hoping that you've got a new story laid out waiting for you to get a chance to write again.

Thanks for a great story, and a really good finish. 😘

Soonersniper42Soonersniper42over 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I have love this series so much! It’s so enjoyable you did a great job! Looking forward and hopeful for more in the future

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
🦄

You did a beautiful job. Thankyou

WolffishWolffishalmost 5 years ago
Pity it's ended

So loved this story.

Jcl6845Jcl6845almost 5 years ago

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed your series. Please keep writing. I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the story.

You are such a good story teller. Maybe more of the story about there children or the other couples and there lives. Meeting other packs or the other packs coming to introduce the other women

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 5 years ago

Excellent story. Very sad to see the end of it

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 5 years ago
2nd time Read

I just had to read again! I loved it the first time and I loved it this time! Please continue to write, you have such a great story telling ability!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A series maybe?

I'd personally read every story written about everyone else here. I hate prequels because I'm weird. But I'd even read a story about Joel's parents and so on. Domick, was such an ass. I feel like his shenanigans would have been hilarious. I fell in love with everyone and I couldn't stop reading. The closer I got to chapter 20 the more excited I was. But i didn't want to because I'm a greedy reader. I'm years late to this story. I think I enjoyed watching your writing improve as you went. The comments are equally entertaining.

TheGirlOfYourWetDreamsTheGirlOfYourWetDreamsover 5 years ago
Re-Reader because you deserve it ❤

I love, love, love,love and just simply love your work! I always come again and again and again to read the story. I have no words more than these to express how much I adore your work! I specially made my literotica account so that I can follow you. ❤❤❤ (Yes you are my first author I have given a follow to!! :-) )

Lots of Love and Best Wishes,

TheGirlOfYourWetDreams

MABGMABGover 5 years ago
Enthralled

I am in love with this story. You did an amazing job with both of your stories. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 5 years ago
Awesome story!!!

I may have commented before, but I have to comment again. This series is freaking awesome!!! I have read it multiple times over the last few years, and I fall in love with it and the characters each time. I just get drawn into their lives and they feel like old friends. It's just amazing!! You are so talented. Please keep writing!! Maybe Will and Dia's story, Rick and April? All the newly mated couples? Oh Lucas and June!! Or how about them bringing new pups into the pack??? Just incredible!!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yaaas

This story is amazing please please continue! I want them to have pups and travel to different packs!! Amazing writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story

Great story I love your work and wish you would write a sequel.

BhebheBhebhealmost 6 years ago
One of my favorites...

I don't know how many times I've read these stories and still not done with it, I really loved it from the beginning to the end I just hope you continue to make more because there's so much more to tell to these... Looking forward for the continuation or a sequel please.. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ok...

Love it overall except dont particularly like the,way u let Elizabeth forget about her family too easily, and forgive Joel too easily. its as if her fanily is less important than hers.i now see why u made ger dad a drunk so.he cud,be easily wriiten off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! I just read it all, and I love it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing

This whole story is amazing and I keep hoping there will be more one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

You have such a talent!! Everytime I grab my phone, I find myself reading this wonderful story! I agree with the others, there is still more to this story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more, please

i think there are a couple of more chapters in this story, pity to end it yet

be great to see where the pack & couples evolve into families enriching the packs lives

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 6 years ago
Just keep having to come back to this great story

This was one of my first PNR stories back when you initially posted it, and Madame Doc, it's still one of the best. The secondary characters have lovely stories of their own making the whole tale a rich tapestry. Please count me in as one who would love to read the further adventures of Pack Latro. I keep checking back in hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moreeeeeee

I want more please. And more about the new wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I hope everything is going well for you! I love both of your stories and I think it would be amazing if you would come back and write some more, but only if you really feel like it. I keep coming back to reread it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A wonderful story

I absolutely loved reading your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awasame story!

I really(REALLY) enjoy this story.Hope you will continue sometilme in the future with the a story series of another Pack member and his mate.If I may sujest:)I beleive another awasame story will be about Alpha Sebastian Germain and the disappearance of his mate.Looking forward for any new story of yours!

Ackgrl78Ackgrl78over 6 years ago
More, Please

I would love to read about if Joel and Elizabeth have had babies and what has happened with the rest of the pack. I really loved this story and I never wanted it to end. ❤

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago
More!

I would love to read more about Joel and Elizabeth and any pups they would have. More about the "new" wolves, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

This is by far my favorite story! I love this because it is so unlike any other werewolf story I've ever read. For the past two days this is all I have been able to think about, and it's driven me wild! You have great writing skills, and a wonderful imagination. Thank you!

Jc0147258369Jc0147258369almost 7 years ago
Absolutely enthralling

I don't frequent this site, and when I do visit I generally do not go for the non human stories. Every once in a while, I look for a centaur story and usually skip werewolves/vampires as to me they are all pretty cliche (just an opinion).

This adventure far and away exceeded my expectations!! I couldn't put my phone down, and I have been reading it non stop in between work emails and regular life. This has never happened to me on this site, and I wanted to tell you that you have an amazing talent for both writing and storytelling. This was an enthralling adventure from start to end, with twists and turns that keep even the most jaded reader hooked.

Well done, and I am now going to stalk everything else you may have written!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories