Bourbon & Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whispering her name as his soft moans escaped his lips, Kymberley's tantalizing licks and kisses on his cock began to make his blood pulsate faster through his veins. She continued to tease his thick cock while she enjoyed herself feasting on him. Swallowing the remaining drops of bourbon in her mouth caused the back of her throat to tighten around the tip of his dick and he squirmed towards her trying to force her to take more of his cock deeper into her fiery mouth.

She licked his shaft as she lifted her lips off his dick and then watching him in anguish as he begged quietly for more. Flashing a wicked smile, Kymberley reached for the glass of ice. Taking an ice cube in her fingers and holding it so that the heat from her touch would melt it, she ran it over the tip of his cock and down the sides of his shaft as she watched him roll his eyes closed. She then sucked the cube into her mouth and rolled it around on her tongue cooling her flaming kiss so when she blew the chilled breath across his thick dick, she could watch the chill bumps rise on his thighs.

Leaning back to touch his dick with her cold tongue, her blonde curls fell against his thighs, tickling his tender flesh. In these few moments with Kymberley, he had already had more emotions and feelings than he had forgotten about in the last 8 years of his marriage. As Kymberley continued to pleasure herself by licking and sucking him, his mind drifted back to the smell of roses that filled the air around him. He could feel her chilled tongue licking the veins of his aching cock and the ice rolling around and over his shaft. As the water from the ice melted in her mouth, she swallowed gently, closing her lips tightly around him and the tip of his cock being pressed by the muscles in her throat.

Steven wanted to reach out and touch her soft curls. He lowered his eyes to her hair and watched as she bobbed up and down on his manhood. Oh how he wanted to force her to take his cock deeper to feel her choking for her next breath as he fucked her mouth. The urge was so strong within him to make her taste his cum while he pressed his cock against her throat.

As the ice melted away, Kymberley swallowed the little piece of it that was left. She slid her lips up his shaft as she pulled her mouth away and sat back on her heels. Running her tongue over her lips, she took another sip of bourbon and rose to his lips to kiss him. She touched his lips softly as he opened his mouth to meet her kiss. She allowed a small drop of the fiery liquid to enter his mouth as her tongue darted in swiftly over his lips.

"Kymberley, please release my hands so I can touch you." He begged.

She grinned, "Come now Steven, aren't you enjoying this lesson on how to help a recovering sexaholic?"

"Kymberley," he groaned, "please let me touch you, let me taste you, let me feel myself deep within you while your velvety lips hold tightly to my shaft."

Standing up and sliding panties off, she saw the ache in his eyes. Knowing that he could not withstand another round, she reached for the scarves that bound his wrist. Untying them and allowing them to be free, she took his hands and lifted them to her breasts. Steven caressed them softly and teased her nipples with his fingers.

"Please Kymberley, hand me the last two cubes of ice." He asked.

She picked the glass up from the floor and handed him the two cubes. He placed the between his fingertips and then touched them on her nipples. Drawing small circles around them as she bit her bottom lip so that her soft moans would not escape from deep within her. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feelings the ice brought to her aching nipples. Her moistness between her thighs started to become hotter with his touch. With her eyes closed and her thoughts focused on his fingers and the ice. She felt him leave her nipples and drag the cubes across her firm belly to her blonde bush.

As the melting ice dripped from the cubes, she felt the cool drops reaching the lips of her pussy. Gasping as she let out a soft moan, he parted her lips and touched the ice to her clit. She jumped slightly as it sent chills over her flesh. Holding it on her swollen clit as his mouth sought out and found her nipple. He sucked on it gently grazing his teeth softly across her nipple as he slid the ice down her wet lips of her hot pussy. He felt the water running down his wrist and falling onto his thighs as he teased her tender flesh.

Kymberley spread her slender legs apart and straddled Steven's thighs. Holding herself over his hands as he nibbled on her tits, closing her eyes, eager for his touch, she felt him pressing the ice against her wet opening. Steven held her lips open as he slid the ice cube inside her. The heat from within her melted the ice and the water trickled over his fingers. He placed his throbbing cock just outside the opening to her pussy and slid the other ice cube inside her. Grasping at her hips and pulling her gently onto his dick, they could feel the chill from the ice melting with their heated passion.

Kymberley gripped his shoulders with her fingers, gently pressing her nails into his back. He was holding her hips as he guided her up and down his shaft, feeling her velvety soft lips tightening around him with each thrust. Closing her eyes as she bucked back and forth on his cock, she heard him whispering her name.

"Kymberley, this is incredible. Never in my life have I felt this way before." Steven murmured.

She smiled as she looked into Steven's eyes. Watching as he lifted her breasts to his lips and kissed them tenderly, still enjoying the feel of his cock sliding deep within her wet pussy and slipping out until just the tip of cock was still inside her. With each thrust of their hips, her lips pressing against the base of his shaft, he bit at her nipples. She groaned softly as the pleasure from the pain of his teeth shot through her body to her swollen clit. The intense feelings were taking over her body, as the desire to climax with Steven grew more powerful.

Steven continues to tease her nipples as she dug her nails deeper into his shoulders. Pushing herself harder onto his cock as she ground her clit against his pelvic bone, she could feel his hot breath against her breasts. His hands gripped her hips suddenly as he forced her harder on his shaft. His moaning grew louder and with more intensity as he looked helplessly into her sapphire blue eyes. She looked deep into his as the waves of desire took over her body.

"Steven," she screamed out.

With that one word, she threw her head back as she lost control of her body. Exploding with a fury as her juices began to flow from deep within her. As Steven watched her body releasing its desires, his throbbing cock thrust once more deeply into Kymberley's fiery pussy, erupting with such passion as his nectar filled her. As they struggled for their next few breathes, the rhythm of their grinding against each other slowly began to decline. Finally, they both were still, holding tightly to one another as they felt their hearts beating against their chests. . Kymberley looked into Steven's eyes and kissed him softly on the forehead as he lowered his face to her glistening chest, drenched from the sweat the encounter had created. Holding each other for a moment more, she whispered into his ear, "Do you think that has helped you at all with your addiction?"

Steven laughed. "Oh Kymberley you have no idea my dear just how much that helped me." "Unfortunately I must be going soon, I am sure by now she will have the National Guard out looking for me." "I have no idea what I did to deserve this from you but thank you so much."

They both took a quick shower taking turns washing each other and teasing one another. They both dressed quickly and kissed again. Kymberley blew out the candles as they left the room. Walking to the elevator they were both silent. Just exchanging smiles as they entered and the doors closed behind them. Sharing one more kiss, Steven whispered, "So Kymberley, how about in the elevator?"

Kymberley giggled, "Well only once, want to try it tomorrow?"

Steven nodded as the walked away and to the parking lot. He walked her to her truck, thinking to himself, does not surprise me one bit this is what she drives. He then asked if he could buy her a bourbon on ice tomorrow. She smiled then nodded yes.

He watched as she drove away, smiling as her truck entered the highway and disappeared over the hill then hopped into his car and drove off.

When he got home, he pulled into the alley and up to the garage. Parked his car and went inside. His wife met him at the door, complaining and griping about all the things he knew she would. He just kept smiling. Tonight, no matter what she said or did, that smile was not leaving his lips. As he walked into his living room, he heard his wife mention that her brother's fiancé was already here and her brother was going to be along in about 15 more minutes. She told him to grab the wine and take her a glass and to keep her company until she was finished with the roast in the oven.

He turned the corner; the next sound heard were the glasses of red wine shattering on the hard wood floors.

Kymberley turned around and looked into his eyes. She winked.

12