Boyd and Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers

"I hope so, Boyd," I replied, then looking at Fiona, "Well, gorgeous?"

"Jerry, more than anything else, I want to trust you, and I think I can, although trust is a two-way street—you have to trust me not to try to throw you out again."

"Okay, Fiona—trust is about doing stuff, not talking about it, so if you're prepared to promise not to throw me out for no good reason, I give you my word not to do you any harm. I can't say anything more, although this agreement ceases if either of you believe that I can no longer be trusted. Of course, I do reserve the right to spank your bouncy bottoms sometimes. Deal?"

Boyd laughed and told me, "Deal." Fiona sashayed over to me, sitting firmly on my lap and wriggling herself against my rapidly growing erection. She nuzzled into my neck and whispered, "Deal" before biting my ear lobe and jumping away giggling.

I looked over at Boyd, and there seemed to be some form of telepathic communication between him and Fiona. My curiosity was quickly satisfied as they both dropped to their knees in front of me, Fiona lowering the zip on my jeans and Boyd undoing my belt. They eased my jeans and boxers down and then gave me the most phenomenal blowjob I'd ever had.

Fiona took my balls in her hot, wet mouth, rolling them around and stroking her tongue all over them, then up the perineum. Meanwhile, Boyd was using his experienced tongue on my shaft, sometimes taking it far into his throat, then working around the helmet and teasing the slit, soon licking off the rapidly generating pre cum.

And in between, they carried on a conversation, almost as if I wasn't there. "Ooh, Fiona, this is such fun. He's getting really big and hard." Or, "Yes, Boyd, I love the feel of his balls in my mouth. I reckon they're going to explode any moment."

I could feel a potent climax building fast. "Oh god, Boyd, Fiona, I need to cum so bad, I can hardly take any more of this wonderful torture."

"Fiona giggled. "Say 'please' and we might let you."

"Please, both of you, finish me off or I will totally blow apart."

Their expertise meant that I came with a howl of delight in a huge orgasm. But what really surprised me is that they both took my cock in their hands and aimed it over their faces in a sign of their joint submission.

I'd never felt so powerful, yet so determined to give them both what they needed as a caring but straightforward Dom.

"Alright, you two, Boyd, clean Fiona's face, Fiona, clean Boyd's."

They both laughed as they obeyed me.

Boyd now knelt on the floor at my feet. He hesitated for a short while before, "Jerry, I haven't talked to Fiona about this, but I don't think she'll mind. Would you consider moving in with us? We can make sure you're comfortable and that all your needs are met, and you can have unlimited access to both of us, whenever and however you want."

I looked across at Fiona who was smiling and nodding in agreement. "A tempting offer, Boyd, but I'd like to think about it for a while. In the meantime, I'd like to visit you often and see how our relationship grows."

"Of course, Jerry—I'll get you a house key, and you can come and go, so to speak," Boyd giggled at his own joke, "whenever you like. Meantime, please come back with us for the rest of the weekend."

I was treated like a prince by my two slaves, who seemed to want to make up for lost time and for any insult they thought they'd given me.

After an excellent meal, Fiona said, "Please, Sir, who do you want first, and how do you want us?"

I could barely stop salivating, but then I had a thought. "Do you know, I rather fancy a threesome with both of you. Are you up for that?"

Shouts of delight were all the answer I needed.

We were all undressed in double quick time; Boyd was wearing a pair of Fiona's black silk panties, and this time he showed no embarrassment as he took them off. And it was obvious that he was highly aroused with a small darker patch of pre-cum already visible.

"My, my, you do get off on this, don't you, Boyd? One day, I shall have Fiona make you up as well; I think that would be even more erotic." Boyd gave a deep moan, and his erection became even more prominent. I had obviously hit on another hidden fetish that we could all enjoy.

"Okay, here's the rules. Boyd, prop yourself against the bed-head with your legs spread. Fiona, on your hands and knees while you blow your husband. And I'm going to take you from behind, doggy fashion to prove how much of a bitch you really are."

Their consent could be measured by the speed with which they took up their positions.

Boyd moaned with excitement as Fiona took his small but rigid cock completely into her mouth and coated it liberally with her saliva. In return, she gasped as I inserted my throbbing member into her hot, excited pussy.

From my vantage point, I could see the blissful expression on Boyd's face as his wife worked on his rigid tool, playing with him to tantalize and torture him, delaying the inevitable climax and driving him wild.

In turn, Fiona squirmed and gasped as I mounted her, burying myself in her love tunnel with long, solid thrusts. She whimpered and murmured half formed words of lust and desire around Boyd's cock. These intensified as I slapped her bottom on each side, generating deep moans as her own orgasm started to build.

I could hardly contain myself; my two sex slaves were performing wonderfully. I was getting off both on the lascivious delights of Fiona's delicious body as well as having two people doing my bidding without hesitation.

I didn't expect that we would all cum together, and Boyd was the first to let go. Fiona had worked him into a state of incoherent cries and squeals, and it eventually became too much for him and with an animalistic cry, he lurched and throbbed, sending a stream of cum into his wife's willing, sucking mouth.

That was a signal for me to change pace, and I started a series of short, almost brutal thrusts into Fiona's torrid pussy as her muscles gripped and tried to hold me permanently in place. Increasing the force and the pace until I was ramming mercilessly into her caused the inevitable to happen—for both of us. My climax boiled through my lower abdomen, into my balls and then exploded through my velvet encased cock, drenching Fiona's welcoming cunt. That was enough to trigger her orgasm, and she came hard and loudly, screaming her rapture and sobbing in elation, her body shuddering and shaking as the storm passed through her.

We all lay sprawled on the bed, panting and whispering words of love and lust until we eventually recovered and sat up.

Boyd stood and looked at me with an expression of something approaching hero-worship, then walked across to me and dropped to his knees, kissing my hands in a gesture of humility and obedience.

"Please Sir," he whispered, "We need you to dominate us in the bedroom and we will willingly obey you in whatever you want to do. Fiona and I need someone to control our emotional and sexual lives and we will submit ourselves to you willingly. You can satisfy my fetish about seeing Fiona with another man; she knows about this, but we've never been able to find someone we both trust. Until now. Use her however you want, only please don't cause her any lasting harm or ... or forget about me."

"You have both done a magic job. You are both delicious creatures, and I shall have a great deal of enjoyment having you please and service me. I hope the difficulties of the past few days are now resolved and that we can all trust each other."

My satisfaction turned to excitement as they both responded, "Yes Sir," almost simultaneously.

"Now I'm exhausted, and I'm going to have a shower and sleep in the guest room," I said but both Boyd and Fiona started to cut me off. "No, I have strict instructions for you both. You will sleep together, but first, Fiona you will sit on the bed with your legs wide open and masturbate yourself to a climax; you will watch her all the time, Boyd, and you will not take your eyes off his, Fiona. Then Fiona, you will straddle Boyd while he tortures your tits and you will ride him hard until you both cum. And I shall want a full report from you both tomorrow morning. Understood?"

They did it again—"Yes Sir", simultaneously, with delighted looks on both their faces. I finished my ablutions, and as I passed their bedroom door, I could hear loud sounds of lust and ecstasy inside. They were obviously obeying my every word and thoroughly enjoying themselves. I smiled to myself; tomorrow would be a VERY satisfying day.

*

Thank you for reading, and hopefully for voting and/or commenting. I have a sequel in mind, but it will take a very different direction from this story.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers