Brad and Marsha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not heeding her requests, Dejuanne continued to try to push his large cock into his mother. Brad was still sitting on his butt, right between the couple's legs at their feet, and as he looked up, he had an excellent view of Dejuanne's powerful, foot-long cock as it was being wedged into his wife's tight pussy.

It was as though he was watching a virgin having her cherry popped though, since Marsha's pussy was very tight for Dejuanne to fit his large cock into. Having only been fucked by Brad's tiny little penis, it was as though she truly were a virgin, being fucked for the very first time.

So far, Dejuanne had only been able to force about the first four inches into his mother's tight little pussy, but he was already deeper than Brad had ever been. And, Oh GOD, the width...

He was sliding out and pushing back in as hard as he could but with Marsha still struggling, and very tight, and he could not get it all the way in.

He was pulling out almost all the way and then pushing back in again and again. Marsha started saying "DJ honey, this is wrong, Ohhhh, so wrong."

"We shouldn't be doing this."

"Nooo! Noooo! I can't"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Pleaseeeeee!" Pleaded Marsha as Dejuanne continued to pump the top portion of his large cock into his mother.

As this was going on, Marsha reached around behind Dejuanne to where the basin had hit him in the back of the neck.

She started to gently message the spot where she was certain he had been hurt. She was still worried about how badly he had been hurt.

He was her son, and she loved him, in spite of the fact that he had somehow gone out of his mind, and was attempting to violate her.

However, as she did this something interesting occurred. The dark red around Dejuanne's eyes started to fade a bit. Also his face began to soften a bit, returning to it's normal state. As this was happening, he pushed forward again, this time burying about nine inches of hard cock into his mother.

"OH my God...so full..." cried Marsha, as she felt the most wonderful and powerful penetration of her life occurring.

In spite of herself, Marsha felt herself involuntarily spread her legs all the way open, and push herself up to meet the invading member. Never in her life had she ever felt so completely full.

"Mom?" DJ asked, beginning to come out of his confusion.

Suddenly Marsha felt herself desperately needing release before this moment ended. Hoping nobody would notice, she herself began pumping her ass up and down underneath Dejuanne, causing 3-9 inches to penetrate her as she pumped. This allowed her to feel a great deal of friction -- more than she was used to feeling during intercourse, and she could feel herself immediately start a huge orgasm.

"What's going on? What am I doing mom?" asked Dejuanne as he came more out of the confusion he had been in and started to become himself again. Now he was both concerned for his mother and excited by what he was seeing beneath him.

"It's OK DJ, you were confused honey." His mother managed to say. Masking the excitement in her voice, trying to hide it both from Dejuanne and her husband. She had just had the best cum of her life though, and she just loved it.

From Brad's vantagepoint, he had an excellent view of everything that was happening. It was as though he had a front row seat to the most erotic and HOT porno flick ever.

For a moment he forgot who these people were, and saw only before him, an amazingly hung young black stud teasing a hot young blonde with his massive cock! In spite of himself, as DJ was pumping his magnificent cock into his lovely young wife, he found himself becoming more aroused than he had ever been in his life.

His own tiny cock immediately sprung to erection, and as the other two were completely occupied, they didn't notice when he slid his hand into his own swim trunks and started to quietly stroke his own cock. It made him a little nervous when DJ started coming out of his confusion, and he almost stopped when he noticed that his wife was suddenly pumping her ass up -- fucking the huge cock that was on top of her!

"She's actually liking having that huge cock in her tight little pussy," thought Brad to himself as he immediately started masturbating again.

Almost the entire cock would come back into view, then 3/4 of it would disappear back into his wife's pussy as she fucked herself, though only for a few strokes, on DJ's hard cock.

Brad couldn't resist looking down at his own hard cock for just one second. It was tiny, but it was rock hard. Brad realized that his whole cock was probably just about the exact same size as the head on his son's cock -- and only a fraction of the diameter.

Brad spit on his hand, providing some lubrication, and really started playing with himself now. Nobody seemed to notice, they were pretty preoccupied at that moment.

As Marsha performed a couple last pumps (as many as she dared now that DJ was coming around), Brad noticed something amazing. Her labia and thighs were soaked. He looked closely at his wife's pussy where Dejuanne's cock was ¾ of the way in her.

Suddenly Brad noticed that there was a bit of fluid running out of Marsha's pussy, flowing down the visible part of the Dejuanne's shaft until it dripped off his balls.

"That hot little bitch orgasmed!" thought Brad to himself with a quiet smile. That was all it took for him, he pulled his swim suit down to the side and shot the biggest load he had ever produced into the sand.

He actually shot 2 full strands of cum! "MMMmm" he moaned quietly to himself, never taking his eyes off of the couple directly in front of him.

With the aid of his mother cream as a lubricant, DJ now had nearly 10 inches in his mother pussy as she continued to gently rock her ass back and forth as she gently reassured him that everything was OK.

Suddenly DJ urgently looked up into his mother's eyes. "I'm going to go mom," he said with fear in his voice.

"Pull it out quickly honey!" answered Marsha as she quickly realized that she stopped taking birth control years ago when she realized that Brad only had slow swimmers and the likelihood of her getting pregnant was extremely remote.

The boy immediately complied with his mother's wishes, pulling his swollen and angry member from his mother's warm and wonderfully inviting pussy. Marsha immediately felt a sense of loss at having the huge cock no longer buried deep inside her. She almost felt herself beginning to cry, but this emotion was pretty short lived.

As the last time Marsha had seen him, DJ had a tremendous orgasm. The first wad of sperm landed directly on her head. It stretched down from her forehead, across her nose, down her lips, to her chin!

"AHHH!" she cried, immediately tasting that familiar/wonderful taste of her son's cum. They could not have repeated this again if they tried another thousand times, but as soon as her mouth opened to let that syllable out, the second wad of cum landed exactly in her mouth, completely filling it, and making her choke.

She had to start swallowing the cum, or she literally would have choked on it. It was nearly a full cup of cum, and Marsha absolutely LOVED the taste of it. When the cum hit her tongue she had another orgasm. DJ's next couple of strands hit first her tits, then her tummy.

Marsha was in absolute heaven. She took both hands and began rubbing the sperm into her body. She suddenly realized that she had actually scooped some of his cum into her drenched pussy.

"Oh my, I hope his swimmers are a little slow too." The answer to this thought would become obvious in the weeks to come.

12