Brad, The Hypnotist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notemale
notemale
331 Followers

"Diz, laughed and said, another white chick gobbles the black sword."

"Rodney then said arrogantly, they just can't help themselves."

"They tried to make me feel cheap, Mike, like a common slut and Mike, they were right. I'm am in the national honor society, straight A student but I would give it all away just to get my lips around that black cock, I needed it."

"I kept my eyes on him as I licked the fat, rubbery head of his shaft. Mmmm, I then opened my mouth and slowly slid the head into my mouth. I know that I groaned loudly, it was so good, Mike. I reached up with one hand and cupped his big balls, wondering how much cum was in store for me. With the other hand, I grabbed lower on his cock and stroked him."

"No hands, girl. Use the mouth, your tongue, show Rodney's cock some love."

Sue looked back up at me and just then noticed Wendy on the floor, listening to her intently as she stroked my erection. She then stared at my cock. Totally unprofessional of me but the sight of this girl, fingering herself as she related her story was just more than I could handle.

"Nice cock, Mike."

"Thanks."

She turned on her side and faced me and faced Wendy, who was also fingering herself, faced my cock and she inched closer to the edge of the couch, her face closer to my cock. She then had the foot of her upper leg flat on the couch, knee up, so that she was in a better position to finger herself but for the first time, I could actually see her pussy. Clean shaven, pouty, excited lips, and I could see that she was soaking wet.

My ever vigilant secretary saw me staring at Sue's pussy and used her other hand to reach out between Sue's legs. It was if it was orchestrated. Sue took her hand away, giving Wendy access and my secretary finger's slipped into Sue's hole. Wendy probed her for a full minute and no words were spoken as Wendy continued to also stroke me. She then moved her hand close in front of my face and pressed her fingers together and slowly apart, showing me just how wet Sue was. She did this several times before offering her fingers to my mouth and I didn't hesitate sucking them, cleaning them, tasting my patines essence. Oh how I do love a wet woman.

Sue just smiled and continued with her story.

"I reluctantly removed my hands but replaced the one that had cupped his balls with my tongue. I licked them, bathed them, gently pulled one then the other into my mouth, trying to show Rodney just how much I adored them. I then licked up one side of his shaft and down the other, sucking his cock in between. On the second trip to his balls, I tilted my head so that I could lick that flat area behind his balls, His scent was driving me crazy.

I slobbered all over his cock, it was dripping from my saliva but my hands felt empty. I wanted all of his cock, any cock really, so I reached up and grabbed Diz's cock. He seemed to appreciate it.

Rodney just laughed. "I'm going to fill this girl, Bob's girl, The teacher's daughter, mouth with a flood of cum. You want to use her, Diz?"

"Nah, man. I have an appointment Gloria Bennet in a few minutes."

"Gloria Bennet, the class valedictorian to be, president of the student council, every teachers' pet, I thought, why would Diz have an appointment with her but I soon found out."

"Ya know Gloria, Rod. She sucks like a champ but always wants me to paint her face with my jizz. Claims that she'd just love to give her graduation speech with a face full of my cum. I think it would make the other students, teachers, parents pay more attention, give her the image of an all around girl. So, I have to save myself but maybe Sue here would do me later. I'd love to paint your pretty face with my cum, Sue."

"I would have answered but I had just put Rodney's cock back in my mouth. It was time to start to get him to cum in ernest. I bobbed (My boyfriend would hate that expression) my head up and down, using my mouth to fuck his cock. I slid it as far back into my throat as I could. I had pangs of mixed emotions when Rodney caressed my cheek and said that I was a pretty decent cocksucker. Was that a compliment or a complaint. I increased my efforts and Rodney grabbed the back of my head, holding it in place as he used his hips to fuck my mouth. I knew that he was close, Mike. It's that moment when I knew that he was about to cum. Again, mixed emotions. I so desperately wanted his cum. I wanted to taste it, to swish it around in my mouth, to swallow it but I know that my suck time was nearing an end."

"When Rodney used both hands to grab my head, I knew he was about to cum. I warned myself, don't gag, don't let any seep out, don't let my lips break the seal with his cock. And then he arched his back and my mouth was flooded with his cum, warm, salty, delicious cum. I relaxed a bit but then he shot another stream into my mouth. I wasn't sure if I should swallow because I really wanted to show him the cum in my mouth but I was nearing capacity. Rodney shot again and again, it seemed like he wouldn't stop. Not that I minded but I wanted to be perfect for him, I wanted to show him that I could be his Friday girl. I couldn't contain the volume of cum that he was depositing in my mouth and some escaped, first seeping out, then a full fledged flood dripping out the corners of my mouth. I had to swallow, not that I minded. I then set about the task of cleaning him. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and licked the shaft, scooping gobs of cum into my mouth, my tongue lapping at him, cleaning his spent balls, Licking the crease between his balls and his thigh, that flat area. I was a cum seeking, hungry slut and would have kept going if he didn't stop me."

"Stand up, girl. You're not a bad cocksucker. But you have cum on your chin."

"Mike, I used my finger to scoop the errant cum into my mouth as fast as I could. I wanted good grades from Rodney on my ability to please him."

"But sweet Sue, some jizz dripped on your pretty little uniform and you know how it stains. Why everyone will know what it is, everyone will know its cum. Maybe I should make you wear a name tag that states RODNEY'S CUM. Well, you did pretty good for a quick Friday sub. I've got to find someone to replace Mrs. Yeager."

"This is where I came off a little bit too anxious, Mike. I blurted out that I would love to suck him on Fridays."

"I know you would, Sue, what girl wouldn't, but I needs my money. Can you pay me the $50 fee?"

"Rodney, I'm a student, where would I possible get that kind of money?"

"Girl, someone like could use her feminine assets and quickly earn ten times that."

"I got indignant. I'm not a whore, Rodney, so fuck you. I'll bet there's plenty of boys, men that would let me suck them."

"I stormed off, Mike, but not before I kissed Diz on the cheek and said, I'll be your canvas any day, Picasso, just ask."

Wendy was stroking me faster and faster as I slouched down in my big chair. I was close, Wendy knew that I was close and Sue watched as Wendy covered my cock with her mouth and let me cum there.

"Can you use a part time secretary, Mike?"

Wendy stood and straightened her clothing, Mike stood and zipped himself back up, Sue retrieved her panties and slipped them on.

"So, same time next week, Mike. There is so much more to this story. That is if you want to hear."

"Of course, definitely. Wendy make an appointment. Cancel anyone else who was in that time slot."

The next Friday came and again Sue was early for her appointment.

When Wendy showed her in, Sue went immediately to the couch and I was sure that she did brush the front of my pants. I got a little wink as she passed me.

As Sue was just about to sit, I told her to wait. I didn't want any interruptions like the last time.

Sue stood beside the couch, a little confused until I motioned Wendy to get Sue ready.

"Hold still, dear," said Wendy as she quickly stooped in front of Sue. Her hands went to the elastic band of her panties and she slowly eased them off of Mike's patient.

Sue just stood there and did nothing to stop the secretary, who further explained, we wouldn't want to ruin your pretty panties in case you got the need to prevent a headache.

"Good thinking," said Sue in a cheerful voice and she plopped down on the couch and did nothing to adjust her even shorter cheerleading skirt.

"I'm ready, Mike, where should I begin?"

I sat in my oversized chair and asked Sue if it were okay if Wendy observed our session.

"I don't know, Mike, she's not the sharing type. If I remember correctly, Wendy made no attempt to share what you gave her."

I couldn't believe that she was referring to the fact that I came in Wendy's mouth, but she was.

Sue looked at Wendy and asked, "are you willing to share with me?"

Wendy was shocked by her question and looked at me. I nodded yes and Wendy told Sue that she'd be happy to share."

"Okay now where do I begin?" she asked again.

"Anywhere you want, Sue. Whatever you're comfortable with."

"Okay," she began, "well after I left the gym that day I was telling you about. You know, when I sucked Rodney?"

"Yes, we remember, Rodney," I said.

"Well, okay. I left without seeing Bob. I didn't know where he was and I really didn't care. I was upset that Rodney wanted me to pay to blow him. I mean, Mike, Wendy, I've been told I suck a mean cock, why should I have to pay?"

Neither of us answered and Sue noticed that Wendy already was tugging down my zipper.

"I went home and I was bummed out, Totally. I went to my bedroom and flopped down in my bed. I must have been there for quite a while because I heard mom come home. She keep calling for Brad and appeared real anxious."

"She finally came in my bedroom, saw me and asked if I knew where Brad was. I told her I didn't know and what was so important."

"I just need him that's all. I want to... she started to say but stopped."

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby."

"Do you need his cock?"

"My mom stared at me and a smile crept across her face. yes, I want his cock, I just need him to cum in my mouth."

"I know the feeling, mom, I said and I told her about the incident in the gym. I didn't leave out any details, either. My mom just listened, occasionally nodding her head as she stroked my hair, comforting me."

"Sue?"

"Yes, mom."

"Rodney is not the type of person that I want you hanging around. He is not a good citizen."

"Mom, i don't want to hang around with Rodney, I don't even like him, I just want to suck his cock, mom, I just want his cum."

"My head was in my mother's lap and she caressed my hair, trying to calm me, saying I know baby. Men can be so annoying. He got $50 a week from Mr.s Yeager?"

"That what he claims and he says there are others. Mom, you wouldn't believe his cock, I just want it in my mouth."

"Now, Sue, we can't have everything we want. Find another boy's cock to suck and she left me to look for Brad."

"All week I was miserable. I mean Bob came over and we fucked. Mom doesn't mind if I bring boys into my bedroom, she's kinda cool. But all week, all I could think of was that cock, Rodney Smith's cock."

"The week seemed to last forever. Brad wanted mom to blow him at the kitchen table right after supper and he made dad watch."

As Sue related the story, she again was fingering herself, lying on her side so she could watch Wendy's hand stroke my erection.

"Friday night came, Mike. It was about 7, when Mom and dad came into the living room, holding hands, like a normal couple. I was watching TV, well, I should say the TV was on but I really wasn't watching. I was reliving my moments in the gym."

"We have something to tell you, Sue. My mom said. I looked at them, what the fuck was going on. They were acting really, weird. My mom went on. You dad got another job."

"He lost his job?"

"No, no honey, everything is fine with his job, your dad just started working at a local convenience store on Saturdays."

"Why would he do that?"

"Somethings just come up, Sue. Special things. And if you want them, then you must sacrifice in order to get them."

"What's so special that we need, that dad has to work even more?"

"The doorbell rang. Dad went to answer and mom just said, you're special, Sue. Your dad wants you to have things and he's willing to sacrifice."

"I was confused, Mike. I didn't know what she was talking about but then dad came back into the living room with Rodney."

"Rodney, what are you doing here?"

"Well, Sue, you must be one special girl. Your dad here is paying me $50 a week to make you happy."

"I was bewildered, happy but bewildered. My dad was working Saturdays to pay Rodney so I could suck his cock. I ran over and hugged my dad and then went to Rodney, grabbed his hand and tried to lead him to my bedroom."

"No way, Sue. Your dad paid for this and he should see what he's paying for, so we'll do it my way. Amy, if you could, would you please remove my sneaks and socks?"

"Mom did so quickly. Kneeling before this huge student, she untied his sneakers, then tossing them to the side and then she yanked off his socks. Her hand went to his belt buckle and she just asked if she should go ahead. Rodney nodded and my mom, undid his belt, unzipped him and yanked down his baggy pants. His shorts were already tenting as she pulled them down. My mom got slapped in the face as his cock sprang out but all she did was giggle. She then stood, close to him and I knew that his cock was pressed against the front of her dress as she lifted his t-shirt over his head."

"Rodney was naked, erect and I wanted to suck him. I started to move closer to him but he held up his rather large hand and told me to stop."

"Dad's turn, Sue. Let's not be rude. I mean, he's the one who made it possible. Dad, I'd like you to strip Sue. Last time she drooled cum onto her school sweater. So come on, dad, get my cocksucker naked."

"My dad was slow, cautious but efficient as he got me down to my panties. I didn't wear a bra so my breasts swelled up high on my chest. I was so excited that my nipples actually hardened. Daddy then took down my panties and I was naked before all of them."

"Rodney seemed to want to torture my dad and he asked him if I was wet. My dad just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't know."

"Rodney's voice hardened and he demanded that my dad find out directly. Stick a finger in there and see, dad. He said dad scornfully."

"My dad's fingers eased into my pussy and he said, yes, she's extremely wet."

"Bring her here. Demanded Rodney."

"My dad ushered me closer to my black school mate."

"Tell her, tell Sue, your daughter, to suck me dry."

"My dad swallowed hard, looked at me and said, baby, I worked extra for this, Suck this man until he cums."

"I knelt quickly in front of Rodney. I remembered not to use my hands as I licked his shaft in front of my parents. I think I groaned more than the last time and when I finally wrapped my lips around the head of his huge black cock, I swear my eyes rolled."

"This time I did use my hands but not on his cock or balls. I just reached behind him and trapped each cheek of his ass and pulled him towards me, causing his cock to slide deeper into my mouth. I let my tongue swirl around his cocked, doing my best to show him how I worshipped his cock."

"With his cock fully in my mouth, I turned my head a bit and looked at mom and dad. Mom had her arms wrapped around dad and they both had the look of proud parents as they watched their daughter suck Rodney's black cock. Mom looked up at dad , kissed his cheek and buried the side of her face into his chest."

"I wanted everything to be special, for Rodney, for me, for mom and dad, so when I felt Rodney's cock tighten and twitched I got ready. Normally, I would try to make a seal with my lips so as not to lose any of his cum but I wanted to share this with my parents. I opened my mouth, like an obedient slut and rested the head of his cock on my lower lips. I wanted mom and dad to watched as the cum shot out of his cock and into my waiting mouth."

"I got ready, Mike and it was so fantastic. They saw a rope of cum shoot directly into my mouth. I swallowed. They saw the second rope of cum fill my mouth. I swallowed. The same with the third, but then I lip locked his cock and let him fill me with more and more cum."

"I could't help myself as I got up quickly and ran over to my dad and showed him my mouthful of cum. My arms flew around his neck and I said as best I could with a mouthful of cum that I loved him."

"I then backed away and made a big deal of swallowing all of Rodney's cum and showing my dad my empty mouth."

"I went back to Rodney and knelt again so I could thoroughly clean his cock."

"They had to finally stopped me. I would have licked him all night."

"Rodney dressed, and left without saying a thing to me. I might have felt hurt if I didn't realized it was more of a business arrangement than an act of seduction.

Sue finished her tale and laid on her back. Wendy stroked me some more and I told her that I was ready. Instead of diving down on my cock, should took my hand and pulled me to my feet. She lead me by pulling my cock and guided me closer to the couch.

Sue must have wondered what was going on because she turned her head and Wendy aligned my cock with my patient's mouth. Sue smiled up at her and mouthed the words "thank you" as she let my cock enter her mouth. I came, filling Sue's mouth and she sucked me. What a fabulous cocksucker she was.

notemale
notemale
331 Followers
12