Brad's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

I said to Angel. "Honey, you don't have to do this until after the wedding. I don't want to push you into anything."

"Brad, I wanted this as long as you have. I'm not waiting another day. In fact, I'm not waiting another half hour." She began taking off her clothes. She stepped into the bathroom when she was down to her bra and panties. She came back out in the sexiest red lace bra and silk and lace panties that I have ever seen. To me she had the perfect body. Of course to me, everything about Angel was perfect. I told her how beautiful she looked and that she wasted her time getting dressed. She wouldn't be wearing her outfit but a few minutes.

I stripped down to my shorts. I kissed her before we even got into the bed. She got into the middle of the bed and I climbed on the bed and lay next to her.

"You are so beautiful and I love you so much," I said.

"Be gentle with me Brad, be very gentle. I'm probably not as experienced as some of your past conquests."

"Angel, you've done more for me than any woman ever has. No woman could ever make my heart flutter like you do. I'm glad you're a nurse in case I have a heart attack. In fact, right now I already need some mouth to mouth." I kissed her gently and lovingly. Her lips were so soft and inviting.

She had a front clasp on her bra top. I unfastened it and lowered my head gently to her nipple. I sucked very lightly. First one nipple then the other. As her nipples were getting hard I was able to gently massage her breasts.

"Oh, Brad, make love to my breasts. God, it feels so good."

I was now squeezing them with a little more pressure as I began to kiss them all over, always stopping to suck harder and harder on her nipples. Angel was making noises. I told her to just let herself go and that's exactly what she was doing. I slid my hand down to her tummy and felt her inhale and I rubbed my hand in a circular motion on her belly. I continued easing my hand under her panties and rested it on her mound. At the same time I moved my mouth from her breasts to her belly and started kissing it. I was doing everything I could possibly think of for Angel's enjoyment. I was rock hard just from doing things for Angel.

As I began to finger her with my hand resting on her mound she lifted up her butt and slipped off her new silk red panties. I slid my hand even farther down into her valley as she spread her legs so I could grip her valley with my whole hand. Right then Angel let loose with a giant orgasm. It seemed to last for minutes as she kept pushing her pussy and mound up against my hand. She squealed with passion as her juices coated my hand.

As her orgasm subsided, I pulled my fingers out of her and slid back up the bed and began kissing her. "God, how I love you, Brad," she said.

"Are you ready for more? I have something special for you."

I slid off the bed and crawled between her legs. She spread them as wide as she could, figuring I was going to mount her. Instead, I put my mouth to her wet wide open valley. I quickly stuck my tongue deep into her cavern. The minute she felt it she screamed out.

"Oh, God, Brad, what are you doing to me? It feels so good."

I figured she might not have ever gotten off with someone doing oral to her. I normally didn't like doing it. As I said, I always worried about myself, but tonight was all for my Angel. I kept tongue fucking her. I began open mouth kissing all around her pussy. She was squirming against my face and grabbed me behind my head and held on to me and had her second orgasm. My whole face was covered in her juices.

I brought a towel and was getting ready to wipe her juices off my face when she said, "Don't you dare. You were man enough to kiss me down there and I'm woman enough to kiss you afterwards."

She grabbed my head and open mouth kissed me for all she was worth. Her fresh juices on both of our mouths. We were rolling all over the bed when she rolled me over on my back. She quickly went down and pulled off my shorts, leaving me with a very hard cock standing straight up.

"Angel, I remembered and brought condoms."

"Brad, since we met, have you had sex with anyone else?"

"Hell, no, I didn't want anyone else. I was going to wait for you, no matter how long it took."

"Honey, I started taking the pill a month ago. Do you want to be ridden bareback?"

"Oh, God, Angel, there's nothing I would love more."

"Oh, really?" she said, as she took the head of my rock hard cock and sucked on the head.

"Brad, I've never done this so let me know if I do anything wrong."

She continued sucking on my cock head. I could feel the warmth of her mouth and her soft lips.

"Angel, I love you so much. I'm almost ready to come, so if you want to ride it you better hop on board."

She lowered her pussy down over my cock head. I could have come just from watching it go in. She started out slowly and then kept building up speed. I could see her juices running down my cock every time she went up. I was there, ready to shoot my first load into the woman I loved. "Angel, I cumming."

"I feel you, sweetheart, I feel your cock deep in me shooting your load. Good, oh so good. I'm coming too, sweetheart. Oh, God, oh, God, so good, it feels so good, Honey, so good."

I could feel her spasms around my cock. They felt so good, squeezing all the juices out of me that my cock had to offer. When she was done with her orgasms and my cock was soft, she laid down next to me and for the first time, we actually slept together.

We made love again in the middle of the night and then once in the morning before breakfast.

We met Sue and Bill in the restaurant for breakfast. "Well, did you do it? Did you make love to my little brother?" my sister asked Angel.

Angel turned beet red.

"Sis, come on, that's kind of per..."

"Yes, Sue, we made love, and we made love and we made love again." Angel was smiling. "I love him and we're never going to stop making love. We are going to make love forever."

"You go, girl," Sue replied.

Chapter 6

After we returned home, everyone was making plans for the wedding. We didn't want to wait. We would be married probably within the month.

Two days before the wedding I got a call from Sara.

"Daddy," she was already calling me daddy. 'Goldie died. Can you come over for the funeral?"

"Yes, honey, I'll be right over." I knew this was nothing, but to a four year old it meant a lot.

I arrived at the apartment and Angel came to the door. "Brad, we have a slight problem. I was going to flush Goldie down the toilet and Sara said she wants to have a funeral and Goldie needs to be buried."

Sara came into the room with little tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry about Goldie, honey. Do you want another fish?"

"No, daddy, I just want to bury Goldie. Mommy was going to throw her in the toilet."

"Okay, I'll tell you what we can do. You wrap Goldie in a nice piece of cloth and we will take her to my house and bury her in my back yard. Will that be okay?"

"Thank you, daddy. I knew you would know what to do."

Angel and Sara, got a piece of cloth and wrapped Goldie in it and we all drove over to my house and went in the backyard and had a funeral service for Goldie. Another crisis averted.

Angel came over and kissed me, "My hero," she said.

I asked Sara why she didn't want another fish. She said all Goldie was able to do was swim around in circles all day. The fish would be better off in the river where there was a lot more water.

Now we were able to concentrate on the wedding. We were having a really small wedding of just family and a few friends. We were getting married in a church. Sue was going to be the maid of honor, a very pregnant maid of honor. We were hoping she would make it through the wedding ceremony. The best man was Barry, Angel's brother. Of course we had a flower girl, our little Sara.

Angel's dad was going to give her away. The wedding was perfect, and my Angel was the most beautiful girl a man could ask for. After the wedding we were all going out to a fancy dinner. Angel's mom and dad were paying the bill for it.

The wedding went perfectly and the dinner afterwards was great. Sara was staying with Angel's mom for the week as we were going on a honeymoon. We chose a cruise. We had a wonderful time but spent most of our time in the cabin. We did come out for a few hours a day to eat and see a few shows. We had to keep up our energy for our personal night life.

I did just like my dad told me. I always put Angel first, and she always put me first. I think that is the answer to the long lasting marriages. You have to love the person you marry, as Dad says, and remember the wedding vows and live by them. Communicate and put your lover ahead of everything else.

When we returned home we decided to live in my house, which was now our house. We cleaned up one of the bedrooms for Sara. With Angel and Sara living there, it wasn't a house anymore; it was a home. It was great coming home every evening to a family. I legally adopted Sara, actually I did more than that. I had my name put down as the father on her birth certificate. She wasn't adopted now. She was my daughter and had a birth certificate that said so.

One evening I came home and told Sara I had a surprise for her. I showed her a little puppy I got at the animal shelter.

"Daddy, can I keep him, can I, can I?"

"Well, Honey, it's up to mommy." Angel came into the room.

"Mommy, mommy, daddy brought home a puppy. Can I keep him, huh, Mom, can I? Daddy says it's up to you."

Angel gave me that look. The trying to act mad look but it doesn't work. "You got me again, didn't you, Brad." I smiled at her.

"Every little girl needs a puppy," I said.

"Yes, Sara, you can keep the puppy. But, you and your dad have to clean up after him."

Sara looked at her mother. "I love you, Mommy." Then she looked at me. "I love you too, Daddy." I had tears in my eyes.

Life doesn't get any better then this.

Thank you for reading my story.
Comments welcome

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers