Brad's Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and caught her right nipple between my teeth, biting down a little harder than maybe I should have. She looked down at me as she gasped, but she didn't look pissed or anything. I used the moment to pull her down against my chest, forcing her to basically lay flat on top of me. I still had her right tit in my mouth, but I was pulling it about as far as it could go. She looked confused for a second, as I'd stopped her from bouncing up and down. I quickly replaced the movement by slamming my hips up into her, though, using her elevated ass to get good leverage. The confusion was replaced by surprise, but I noticed the smile was even wider this time.

I let the nipple go and wrapped my arms around her lower back. I raised my hips, forcing her to do the same, and as her sweat-slick body slid forward on mine, her collarbone moved within an inch of my mouth. I grinned inwardly, and as I rapidly pistoned my cock up into Becky, I leaned toward her neck and bit down gently. It would leave a mark, but it was far enough back on her neck that her hair would cover it.

I heard her breath catch in her throat and stop altogether, and I continued to lick and suck on the area I'd bitten. Of course, she was probably focused more on the fact that my dick was thrusting into her with about two strokes per second.

Now it was her turn to get some payback. She buried her head in my shoulder and bit down as she screamed, most of the sound dying on my T-shirt and in my muscles. I felt her juices flood over my cock, down past my balls and onto the sleeping bag as she came. Her body shook on top of me as I continued to fuck her, though I did slow down once I felt the juices stop flowing. She rode me through the orgasm, and I tightened my grip around her back. I knew this wasn't an emotional thing, but most women enjoyed being close to their man during their orgasms. I figured it wouldn't hurt.

"Holy fuck," she said.

"Well, I don't know about 'holy,'" I said. "I'll grant you the other part."

To emphasize it, I stroked up into her a couple more times, letting her know I was still as hard as I was when she mounted me in the first place.

She grinned down at me. The fire was back. "You're damn right you will."

I pulled her off of me, kicking my shorts the rest of the way off as I did. She rolled off to my right, and as I grabbed her thong and slid it down her legs, she tugged on the bottom of my T-shirt. I kept her thong in my hand after I got it off of her, and let her pull my shirt off. As I lowered my arms, though, I brought her panties to my nose. I made a big show of breathing in her scent, and she raised her eyebrows in response.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," I said. "You definitely smell nice, though."

"Let me taste," she said. Had I heard correctly? Did she say taste?

My hearing worked just fine. I handed her the yellow fabric, and her tongue immediately snaked out, dragging across the part that went across her pussy. Her eyes lit up.

"It tastes good, too," she said. "Want to try it?"

"Definitely," I said, and without waiting for a response, I grabbed her left leg and tugged her toward me. The look of surprise was still on her face when I dove between her legs and began tonguing her pussy. I started gently at first, just letting my tongue drift lazily all over and around her pussy, paying equal attention to her lips, the pink insides, the area between her pussy and her ass, and even a fair amount of her inner thighs. I purposely avoided her clit for the time being.

I guess somewhere in the back of my subconscious, it occurred to me that my scattered technique might lead Becky to believe I had no idea what I was doing, but really, I was just trying to take my time and enjoy the moment. Besides, she was telling me she was into what I was doing by moaning every time my tongue touched a sensitive spot.

I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth and kept it there for a few moments, manipulating it with my tongue and occasionally nibbling gently. In the meantime, I ran my fingers over the rest of the area, occasionally brushing them across her clit.

Eventually, she got worked up enough by my lazy ministrations to wrap her legs around my upper back, and I could hear her breathing get even more ragged the closer my finger "accidentally" got to her clit. That meant she was ready for some more serious attention.

I pulled her lips apart with both hands and drove my tongue as far into her pussy as I could, the byproduct of which was that my nose got up close and personal with her clit. I was moving my face from side to side, trying to hit different angles inside her pussy, and thus, I was brushing my nose repeatedly across her clit. I curled my tongue inside her, trying to draw out her juices and get a taste.

"You were right," I said, briefly pulling back to meet her gaze. Her eyes looked glazed over, like I was injecting crack or high-proof alcohol into her with my tongue. "You do taste good."

I didn't wait for a reaction or a response - I just thrust my tongue back inside her. I was vaguely aware of her repeatedly gasping, and I felt her legs tighten around my back.

I could tell she was getting close again, so I decided it was time to push her over the edge. Normally, I might tease and hold her right on the edge for 10 or 15 minutes before I let her go, but this was an easy-going, fun experience. No need to tease her.

Two fingers replaced my tongue in her pussy, and my next move was supposed to be sucking her clit into my mouth and looking up at her as she came all over my face. I got sidetracked, though, by her inner thigh. You know the spot I'm talking about - the juncture between the leg and the pelvis, that area that hardly ever gets any attention when a man goes down on a woman. Suddenly, I got the urge to bite Becky right there.

So I did. The effect was akin to a bull rider just as the chutes open, with the bull going from 0 to 60 faster than a human being can even think of shitting his pants. Except, instead of digging my spurs into the side of the bull, this was more like jamming a branding iron up his ass.

She bucked, and bounced, and tossed and turned, and basically did everything in her power to tell this side of the campground area just exactly what she thought of the quiet zone. I could almost hear 10 people waking up in the surrounding camp spots, but I wasn't all that worried. I was more concerned with breathing and not getting my nose broken while still plunging my fingers in and out of her pussy, which was suddenly running like a faucet. She didn't squirt, but she did everything but.

It took her a minute to calm down, and I rested my head on her left thigh while she came back down to earth. If she had any idea that she might have drawn the attention of whatever passed for campsite security out here, she didn't mention it. Eventually, her legs loosened their grip on my back, and her whole body relaxed. The only movement she made was to gently run her fingers through my hair, and even then, they mainly just sat on my head.

"There might be some cougars a few miles away looking for you, dear," I said when the silence had gone on long enough. Her first response was a laugh, but even then it was a weak one.

"I was loud, I know," she said.

"Yes," I agreed. "And the Constitution is a mildly important piece of paper."

She laughed. "If you haven't figured it out yet, I like being bitten."

"Yeah, the thought had occurred to me," I said, and I inadvertently laughed into her pussy, which made her stiffen up. "So, I'm going to guess you liked that okay, huh?"

She laughed again. "Just a little bit, yeah." The words were coming from her mouth, but I still had my head on her leg and was staring at her pussy. There were juices still dripping from her pussy, and I badly wanted to lick them up. A few seconds later, she gave me an opening.

"You know, I'll be honest," she said. "I was just about to have to say something to you, because you were all over the place to begin with." She'd confirmed my suspicions, and I smiled. So easy to underestimate those that appear clueless at the beginning. "You were damn near at my ass, and then you were at my belly button, and I was starting to wonder if you actually knew what you were doing, and-"

Yeah, that was enough of that. Her pussy was still sopping wet, which made it easy to slide those same two fingers back up into her pussy. At the same exact time, I bent down and sucked her clit firmly into my mouth, and rapidly flicked my tongue across it. My fingers were pumping in and out of her as fast as my cock was before, and though I'm not entirely sure if she ever completely finished the previous orgasm, she rolled right into the next one.

I could feel her grip tighten in my hair, and now she dug her heels into my sides. The bucking was much less violent this time. Now, all I had to do to hang on was gently squeeze her hip with my left hand, the one that wasn't getting soaked inside her, and just wait her out.

Her body was undulating now, as if we were doing this whole thing on a waterbed instead of the floor in a tent. It was like a constant wave was rocking her - it started from her head, rolled through her breasts and her stomach, passed through her pussy and on down her legs, then repeated the cycle.

A few minutes had passed when she blurted out, "You bastard!" She was laughing, but still, I had a feeling she meant it at least a little bit. "I'm so sensitive right now."

"Yeah, but you still came, and pretty hard, so you couldn't have been that sensitive."

"What was that for, anyway?"

"What? I need a reason to give you a mind-blowing orgasm?"

"Two in the span of three minutes? Yes."

"Not really," I said. "But, if you really need a reason.. you were wondering out loud if I actually knew what I was doing. I needed to make sure you were a believer."

"Oh, trust me, hon," she said, smartly pulling me up to lie next to her so I couldn't try it again. "I was convinced after the first one. You just weren't acting like you'd ever done it before."

"And now?" My right hand was still down near her crotch, and though I did pretend like I was going to move it over her pussy once or twice, I simply massaged her thighs.

"And now I think I need to form a fan club. Because I can't possibly be the only woman you've ever done that to."

"No," I agreed. "You might be the first woman that sounded a mating call to all wildlife within a 20-mile radius, though."

Instead of taking it personally - and I knew a few women that would have - she simply grinned. "Hey, I don't do that all the time. Take it as a compliment."

"I do, I do," I said. She reached between her legs, grabbed my hand and gingerly pulled it up her body. She even dragged my fingers over both nipples before they got where she wanted them to go - her mouth.

She gently sucked each finger into her mouth, savoring each as if it had a different taste. With my index finger, she ran her tongue around the tip and then slid it in and out of her mouth a few times before letting it go. The hand simply fell back onto her breasts.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Don't ever let anyone tell you you're not a good woman," I said, as if that was a response.

"What?"

"You may be the first woman who's ever actually asked about my orgasm."

"You may be the first man who's ever gotten me off before I've gotten him off."

"What kind of men do you women fuck out here in Oklahoma? A girl I was chatting with last night told me her husband never goes down on her, either."

She just shrugged her shoulders. I guess for Becky, and most women, it was a foregone conclusion that 90% of men were going to cum and not care if she did or not.

"You telling me Paul can't lay the pipe, either?"

Her eyes lit up again, just from the mention of his name. She definitely had it in for him.

"Oh, no, he can," she said. "Though, I will admit, he doesn't have the greatest staying power. We fuck for five minutes, that's generally enough for him to cum. But he never lets me go to bed unhappy. He may cum first, but he always makes sure I cum the most and last."

I smiled. Good to know there were at least a couple other like minds out there. Paul and Perry, and me.. at least three out of three billion men worldwide.

"You never answered my question, though," she said.

"I'm fine, dear," I said. "I came right before I found you, and I had a psuedo-threesome in the parking lot after the show, too."

"Oh, hell, no," she said. "I know you think it's noble that you're more concerned about me enjoying myself, but I'm the same way. If you couldn't make me cum, then fine. But you did, multiple times. You're not leaving this tent until you get back on the scoreboard, too."

"Well, as you wish," I said. She reached down and captured my cock in her right hand. It'd been hard since I went down on her, never softening up even a little bit. Not even when she screamed bloody murder a few minutes before. "But I have to warn you - it will take me a little while longer to cum. You might very well get off a couple more times before this is all over with."

"Promises, promises," she said, and rolled over onto her hands and knees, thrusting her ass up at me enticingly. "Get back to work."

I finally shot my third load of the evening about 30 minutes later, spraying a pretty modest amount of cum all over her chest, which by now was flushed as deeply as her hair. I was okay with cumming on her ass or her stomach - I wasn't going to cum inside her without a condom on - but she said she had this thing for seeing cum on her chest. Something about the way it looked as she was rubbing it into the freckles spread generously across her chest. This woman was definitely a keeper, I thought to myself. Sexy as all hell, and just as freaky, too. I'd definitely have to drop a few hints with Paul in the morning.

True to my word, though, she'd cum twice more before I did. One had come from the doggy-style she'd instigated, while I was pulling her hair and laying some pretty vicious backhands down on her ass, quiet zone rules be damned. The other was when I'd exploited her weakness again and bit down gently on her right Achilles tendon while I had her legs up in the air and she was lying on her back. That was as close I could get to cumming with her - I pulled out and exploded all over her tits while she was on the back end of her final orgasm.

I was all ready to go for her sixth - there was no way in hell I'd be cumming again that night - but she waved me off, looking genuinely ready to pass out. She lazily rubbed my cum into her chest as she looked at my face, and I had to admit - it was quite the visual.

When she was finished, we kissed pretty deeply for a few moments, then she settled into her sleeping bag, her head on my shoulder. She was apparently okay with me sleeping right there next to her, but I didn't want to cause a scene when Paul got back to camp. I mentioned something about that to her, but her only response was an inaudible mumble. A minute later, she was out.

I waited roughly 10 minutes, then slowly detached myself from her and slid out of the sleeping bag. I pulled my shorts on, zipped up her sleeping bag with her bra, thong and shorts inside, and quickly made my exit.

If anyone had woken up and come around to see what was going on when Becky screamed, they were gone now. Likewise, no one had come back to our campsite yet, and no one was in my tent when I crawled into my sleeping bag.

It didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep. Despite my recent experience, though, Becky wasn't on my mind. Sure, she was the most beautiful girl I'd been with since reaching Tulsa, so her face was etched into my conscience as I dozed off. But the girl in my mind wasn't Becky.

It was Kelly.