Brad's Road Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you'll be able to come this way?" Belinda had whispered it into Zia's ear, but I still heard it. Zia thought for a second, then slowly nodded. She'd been grunting and babbling pretty consistently ever since she'd gotten use to my dick, but there's a difference between liking the way something feels and being able to get off on it. I'd been with some women who couldn't have an orgasm without penetration, and there had been others who liked fucking, but if I wanted them to get off I had to put pressure on their clit. And, of course, a lot of women can cum from all of the above.

"Let's change it up a little bit," I said, and quickly moved behind her in a spoon position without ever taking my cock all the way out. I lifted her left leg up and started stroking in and out of her that way.

"Ohhhh, you like that, do you?" Belinda said. I had no idea why she said it, and was about to ask until she told me. "You should have seen her eyes jump out of her head when you started up again just now."

"It's a different angle," I said. "Hitting areas I wasn't before."

My words were clipped and controlled because, despite my earlier boasting, I was relatively close to the edge now. I wasn't about to cum before Zia did, but I had to concentrate not to. That was another reason I'd changed positions. Sure, I wanted her to get off, and I thought this position would get her there faster. That would also mean I could cum faster.

Belinda stopped using her fingers on Zia's clit and started licking it, catching my cock with her tongue every few strokes. At the same time, I increased my pace as best I could and started kissing and licking all over her shoulders and neck as I went.

"Oh, shit," Zia said, drawing a deep breath in between those words. "Fuck. I... think--"

She started with the high-pitched humming again, then buried her face in what I guessed was Belinda's leg as she screamed. I was sweating buckets and my hips were starting to get sore, but I didn't care. I even sped up just a little bit more and reached over to cup her left breast as she came, determined to make sure she enjoyed this. Even through the condom, I could feel her get wetter as her juices began flowing.

After a few second she came up for air. "Oh, shit," she said, gasping for breath. "Oh, oh, my, God-"

And then it was back to the humming again. I hadn't slowed down any, and I realized she might be having a second orgasm. I couldn't tell for sure if it was that or just a really long first one.

She shook and spasmed for a few more moments, then came up for air again.

"Brad," she said. "You... have to... stop."

"What?" I'd heard her. I just wanted to prolong it as much as I could.

"Please," she said. "Can't... take. Any more."

"Are you sure?" I looked down, and I could see Belinda half-grinning at me.

"Yes," she said. "Please."

I slowed down and pulled out a couple of seconds after that, still hard as a rock.

"Oh, God," she said. "I'm going to be so, freaking, sore tomorrow."

"But was it worth it?" Belinda asked her.

"Fuck yes, it was worth it," she said, making Belinda and I laugh. Zia might have joined us, but she was still drawing ragged breaths.

"Baby," Belinda said, and I knew she wasn't talking to me. "I know you said you couldn't take anymore, but there's something I really, really want to do."

She moved up closer to Zia's head, and this time, I couldn't hear what was being said.

"Ooh," Zia said. "That sounds fun. I'll be fine as long as Brad doesn't go too fast."

Without cluing me in, Belinda gently helped Zia lay down on her back and then mounted her as if she was going to fuck Zia herself. They made out slowly for a few minutes, with hands roaming freely and legs randomly locking together and unlocking. Finally, I saw Zia spread her legs as wide as she could, and I saw Belinda arch her back. I had an idea what Belinda wanted.

"Brad?" she said.

"Yes?"

"See anything you like?" With that, she wiggled her ass in the air, and I quickly scooted up behind her and slammed into her from behind. I wasn't planning on taking my time this time around.

"FUCK!" she shouted, immediately dropping her head onto Zia's shoulder. I gripped her hips with my hands and plowed into her like I was running the last leg of a sprint relay. I spanked both ass cheeks equally hard as I continued to fuck her as hard as I possibly could. I'd been holding out long enough, and they'd both cum at least twice, maybe more in Zia's case.

"Brad," Zia said, and it sounded kind of whiny. I'd almost forgotten she was under Belinda. "I'm feeling left out."

Of course she was. Belinda's idea was for me to fuck both of them while they laid on top of each other. As close as I was to cumming, I didn't want to disappoint her. I slid out of Belinda quickly, but took my time re-entering Zia, because I knew she was probably still a little sore. She grunted a little bit as I slid in, but she didn't say anything. If it hurt, she probably wasn't going to tell Belinda that. I did manage to make eye contact with her, though, and she nodded at me and mouthed the word "slow."

So I slowed down, as much as I didn't want to. I saw her eyes roll back in her head a little bit as I drove in as deep as I could, exchanging speed for depth with my strokes. I was only inside her for maybe two minutes when Belinda spoke up.

"My turn again," she said, and just like that, I was back inside her, hammering away like I hadn't had sex in months. She was fucking back at me, moving her hips in time with my strokes. I spent another minute or two inside her, then switched back to Zia. I started to work up a rhythm with them. I'd go hot and heavy with Belinda and work myself up to a few strokes from an orgasm, then I'd pull out and use a few moments inside Zia to calm myself down. The few times I'd tried to speed up inside her she winced in pain, so I made sure it was slow and gentle with her.

After a few minutes, I started alternating partners with each stroke. I'd slide into Belinda, pull out and slip inside Zia, then pull back out and drive back into Belinda, etc. That seemed to drive them both crazy.

Eventually, though, Zia started to dry up a little bit. Belinda was having no such troubles, so her lubrication was keeping Zia somewhat moist, but she wasn't wet on her own anymore. I knew that couldn't be too comfortable for her, so I leaned over both of them and started talking dirty to Belinda.

"You ready to cum again?" I said, just loud enough that both of them could hear it. Her only response was to whimper. I was fucking Zia when I said it, so I pulled out and placed my dick right at the entrance to her pussy, but didn't push forward. When she tried to slide backwards on it, I backed off.

"I asked you something," I said, and spanked her ass to drive my point home. "I know you're close to cumming, but I want to know if you're ready."

"Please, please," she said. I think there were just two pleases, but her words were kind of running together. "Pleasefuckme, pleasefuckme, please."

"Good enough," I said and straightened back up. I was pretty close to cumming myself, so I immediately slammed into her and set a rapid pace. She let loose with one long moan, which got louder every time I stroked into her, kind of like someone turning the volume up and down on a stereo. When I pushed in, she got louder; when I pulled out, she went back to normal. Which was still kind of loud.

Intuition told me she was going to cum any second, so I started concentrating on my own orgasm. I stopped the deep strokes and just fucked her as quickly as I could, with maybe just an inch of my cock pulling out of her with each stroke. Right at the moment where I knew I was going to cum but hadn't actually started yet, I heard her announce it.

"Zia, he's gonna make me cum again!" she shouted, then I felt her cum. I looked down and saw her juices dripping out of her, down her legs and onto Zia's waist. I waited maybe one more second, then I joined her.

"Oh, fuck!" I said, probably a little louder than I should have, and started cumming inside her. I'd never really liked using condoms because they deaden the sensations of sex pretty nicely, but in that moment, I was thankful for whoever had invented them.

"He's cumming inside you, honey," I heard Zia say, but it was somewhere on my periphery. Little lights were flashing in front of me, and there was strong buzzing in my ears. In other words... a really good orgasm. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I thought it would be polite of me to thank them for letting me share this with them. Subconsciously, I knew part of the reason I'd cum so hard was because I realized the emotional intensity of the situation. I wasn't a part of the emotions, but I could appreciate what was happening.

Eventually, Belinda slid forward off my cock, which was slowly deflating, and collapsed on top of her lover. I rocked back on my heels and then purposely fell over onto my back.

"Wow," Belinda said. "That was..."

"Yes," I agreed. "It certainly was."

"Did you enjoy it?" Belinda said, and I could only assume she was talking to Zia.

"I did," she said. "I was sure I wouldn't cum from the sex, but I didn't expect him to be so good at it." That made me smile. I pulled off the condom, making sure not to spill any of the contents, and set it off to the side in a corner.

"Come to think of it, why did you guys decide to do this, and why me?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. In fact, I've gotta thank you for letting me in on it. But I'm not sure why now and why me."

"Well," Belinda said, but quickly trailed off. So Zia picked it up.

"Like I said before," Zia said, "I've never been into guys. But Belinda is, and she really didn't want to give up actual sex, with a real dick. I told her the only way I was comfortable with her doing that was if I was there."

"When was that?"

"A few days ago," she said. "Anyway, we met you, and we decided you'd be perfect. You're hot, you're not an asshole, and you're also not from here, so if we didn't like it, we wouldn't have to worry about you stalking us."

That got a laugh out of both Belinda and I. "And now?" I asked.

"And now," Zia said, "I kind of wish you were staying."

"Well, thank you," I said, genuinely flattered. Men joke all the time about bringing lesbians back from the so-called dark side, and while something told me Zia would always prefer women more, I was very happy I'd made her first time with a man good enough that she'd be willing to do it again.

"Anyway," she said. "Belinda talked me into letting you fuck me, too. I know she really likes it, and I figured I should at least give it a shot. Originally I was just going to let you fuck her while I watched."

"Well, I really enjoyed having sex with you," I said, rolling over to where I could see both of them. Zia was behind Belinda, with her arm draped across the smaller girl's breasts. Belinda was naked in front of me, and I had to admit, she did have a really great body. "Both of you. I've done threesomes before, but nothing like this."

"You're welcome," Belinda said, and rubbed her foot over my now soft cock. "But, I'm afraid you wore me the fuck out," she added and laughed. "I need to sleep, at least for a while."

"Me, too," Zia said. I was about to say something when I heard my cell phone buzzing in my jeans.

"It's the girlfriend," Zia said. "Busted!"

"Yeah, right," I replied. "She'll be mad, all right, but not because we had sex. She'll be mad because I didn't call her and let her listen in."

That shut both of them up, as I knew it would. It turned out just to be a text message from Kelly.

"Have 2 stay til 2. Ur leaving in morn rite?"

I texted back - "Ya. At 7. Have story 2 tell u."

Her reply was quick. "Ooh. U need sleep and me 2. Call me 2mw?"

Me: "Of course."

I sent it, then without thinking, I quickly opened another one. "I miss u." When I hit the button to send it, I felt a little awkward. That only lasted for a second, because just before the icon popped up to tell me my message was sent, I got one from her.

"I really miss u. Come home now! :)"

Weird that two people who had never met were missing each other four days after their first conversation, but there it was.

"Soon. Promise." I closed the phone and looked over at the girls. Zia was on her back, and Belinda was curled up with her head on Zia's shoulder. I crawled over to them and lay down behind Belinda. Zia opened her eyes briefly and smiled weakly at me before dozing off again.

I clutched my phone in my hand as I drifted off to dreamland.