Brad's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I uh... I mean, like sure... if the situation was right... like if we were on a date just the two of us."

"And how is that going to happen? You've never asked me out."

"Well, since you're not going out with Rob Baker anymore, we could go out this week."

"Not," Ashley snapped.

"What? You think I wouldn't ask you?"
"Oh my God! You really are full of yourself, aren't you? No, asshole, it's because there is no way I would ever go out with you." Although the song wasn't ended yet, Ashley terminated the dance.

She went to the couch and pulled Jarrad to his feet. Her arms went around his neck and his around her butt. They danced to the ending of the number and continued on into the next. The music was definitely meant for belly-rubbing and both took advantage of it. Jarrad was the first to speak. He put his mouth close to Ashley's ear and whispered, "It seems that you have had a pretty good time today."

"Except for that creep I was just dancing with, yeah, I've been having a good time."

"And if that 'creep', as you called him, hadn't opened his mouth when he did, how much further would your have gone."

Ashley's head was on Jarrad's shoulder. She lifted it and looked directly at him. She had a mischievous gleam in her eye. "Well... how much further would you have wanted me to go?"

"Only as far as you wanted, I guess."

"Well, if nobody had said anything, I might have taken my clothes off." Ashley felt Jarrad's already hard cock, stiffen even more. She looked into his eyes and asked, "What would you have thought about that?"

Jarrad's hands slid down past the hem of Ashley's shirt to her bare thighs. Then they returned slowly to their original position, clasped to her backside... but now under the shirt, on her panties. "You mean, you can't tell," he teased, rubbing his cock against her.

After pretending to ignore it for a few seconds, Ashley whispered, "You need to keep your hands on the outside."

"Yes, ma'am," Jarrad fired back.

"There are three people watching," Ashley explained patiently, "And one of them is my brother."

"And if he wasn't watching?"

"I'd tell him."

"You're going to tell him what happens on our date?"

"I would hardly call this a date."

"I mean later tonight."

Ashley stopped dancing and looked at Jarrad a few seconds before speaking. "Are you telling me that we're going out on a date, later tonight"

"Telling? No. I thought I was asking. But yes, that's what I meant."

Ashley slowly put her arms around Jarrad's neck and started to dance again. She was again face to face with him, less than an inch separating them. "So how do we work it... so we don't piss everyone off too bad."

"When this dance ends, you make some excuse to go to your room. Make sure everyone understands you're not coming back. Then after you've gone, I'll suggest we leave. They'll want to anyway."

"But you're going to come back and pick me up."

"Right, about seven."

"So how am I supposed to dress."

"You decide... I'm sure you'll be fine whatever you wear."

"So we're not going to the opera or something like that."

"Oh no, maybe a movie, pizza and uh... whatever."

"Movie, pizza and whatever?" Ashley put a special emphasis on the 'whatever'. "Sounds like it might be fun. Okay, let's do it."

When the song came to an end, Ashley gave Jarrad a quick kiss, the kind she would have given her father, and headed toward her room. As she passed her brother she whispered, "End of party. Tell your friends I've got a headache or something."

"Guys," Brad said, "Ashley's had it. I think she's not feeling so good. And, truthfully... I've about had it too."

Addressing Billy and Tony, Jarrad put in, "I mean like we've been here practically all day guys. C'mon, lets leave the man alone." Herding the two of them toward the door he asked Brad, "You going to be okay, straightening this room by yourself, or do you want me to stay and help."

"No, its just the coke bottles and the mess from the wings. I'll get it, you go on."

Chapter XIII.

After they were gone, Brad walked down the hall to his sister's room. "Can I come in," he asked as he knocked on the door.

"Sure, come ahead," his sister responded.

Ashley was still wearing the old shirt from before. "I was just going to take a shower. If you want to wait I'll just be a couple of minutes." she started toward the bathroom.

"I really came to check on you. I told the guys you weren't feeling so good."

"Yeah, well that wasn't really the truth. Just hang around a few... or come back if you'd rather. When I've had my shower, I'll tell you what's really coming down."

"I think I'll stay," Brad said, "Something tells me this is worth waiting for."

"Well maybe, but we'll see," Ashley selected undergarments from a drawer and disappeared into the bathroom.

Brad thumbed through a Cosmopolitan he found next to the bed. He found a feature entitled 'Bad Boys' and began reading. A towel and a man's shirt were among the suggestions for attire. Flirting with his friends was mentioned as appealing to some 'bad boys'. Most important, though, was the last paragraph, "You can't fake this. You have to want to do it."

As he set the magazine aside, Ashley came out of the bathroom in what looked to be a recently purchased bra and panty set. She sat down at her dressing table and proceeded to comb out her hair. "You waited," Ashley opened, "So I guess you want to hear it."

Although the underwear was bikini style, it was still rather modest. Somehow it didn't fit with what he was imagining. "Yes, please," he replied.

Putting down her brush, Ashley turned in her seat to face him. "I have a date," she said.

"I kind of guessed that much," Brad volunteered, "But I couldn't figure out who or why you didn't mention it sooner."

"I didn't mention it sooner because I didn't know about it until a few minutes ago."

"Huh... I don't understand."

Ashley brightened. "My date is with Jarrad, Doofus."

"Jarrad? But he just left."

"He left to get ready. He's picking me up in a few minutes." Ashley turned back to her dressing table, this time applying makeup.

Brad had been hoping that with the folks gone for another night, he and Ashley might go skinny-dipping again. His hopes dashed, Brad slipped into a minor funk. "So... what are you guys going to do?"

Ashley looked at Brad's image in the mirror. "Jarrad said something about a movie and pizza... but I think mostly we're going to play it by ear."

Brad didn't like the sound of that. "I warned you about him, and I also told him he better treat you right."

Ashley stopped what she was doing and turned around. In an assertive voice she said, "I am leaving home a virgin and I will return a virgin." She turned back to her makeup. "My God," she added, "You are sounding more like Daddy every day. "

"You may remain a virgin but I promise you, if I know anything about Jarrad, you are going to learn things tonight they don't teach in sex-ed."

Ashley was applying lip gloss and stayed focused on her own image in the mirror. "Are you going to wait up and hear about what I learn," she teased.

Brad's attitude notched up at the thought of Ashley telling him about her date. He didn't want to sound too anxious though. "If you're not too late, I'll probably still be awake."

Ashley dropped the lipstick tube in her purse and suggested, "Maybe we can go for a swim again."

"You're serious aren't you? You want to tell me about your date."

Just then the doorbell rang. "Shit he's early. Go keep him company while I finish dressing."

Brad got up from his chair and bowed low, sweeping an imaginary hat across the floor, "As you say ma'am," he said, snickering as he backed out the door.

Prospects of going for a swim and hearing about Ashley's date improved Brad's spirits considerably. He ushered Jarrad in like a long lost brother. "She's putting the icing on the cake. Said she'll be ready in a couple of minutes."

"I'm glad you're okay with this," Jarrad said testing the water.

"You know I worry about her a lot, but I'd rather have her out with you than some dork I hardly know." Brad understood Jarrad's meaning and wanted to do a little water testing of his own. "You are going to behave yourself, aren't you? You know she's not like those bimbos you usually go out with."

Ashley came into the room. "I heard 'bimbo' so I know you weren't talking about me. Okay, I'm ready to go." As Jarrad stood, Ashley took him by the arm and led him toward the door.

Jarrad tried to reassure Brad as he was ushered out of the house by Ashley. "I'll take good care of her,"

"You better," Brad shouted as the door closed behind them.

"Interesting," Brad mused. "I had expected her to be dressed like a tart." He pictured how she had been dressed. "Well..." he said to himself, "The skirt might have been a little on the short side, but it's likely something she has for school. And the blouse too, very Mary Poppins-ish."

Brad chuckled to himself. "Jarrad has met his match," he concluded. "I am definitely going to enjoy hearing about this one." Brad turned on the television. It was not the right season for Sunday night football but he was able to find a movie that looked promising.

Chapter XIV.

Jarrad had gotten a quick look at Ashley as she rushed him out the door, but it was not until he was opening the car door for her that her attire began to register with him. Her khaki skirt was mid-thigh length and very tight. Watching her get into the car was going to be interesting.

Ashley pushed her purse into his hands. "Hold this and turn around until I get in," she directed. Jarrad took the purse but didn't turn around. "So turn around... okay?" she prodded.

"Not okay," Jarrad responded, "I want to watch."

"Quite playing games and turn around."

"It's not a game. I'm going to watch," he replied stubbornly.

"So you're not going to turn around huh." Ashley was tempted to just blow the whole thing off and head back into the house, but something was telling her that she really did want Jarrad watching. Continuing to stare defiantly at Jarrad, she took hold of the bottom of her skirt with both hands and lifted it up her legs until her panties were barely covered.

She sat down sideways in the seat and lifted her left leg into the car while keeping the other on the ground. Before she swung the second leg in, she treated Jarrad to a picture of her inner thighs and satin panties. Without bothering to reposition her skirt, but continuing to keep her eyes locked on Jarrad's, Ashley held her hand out to Jarrad for her purse.

Jarrad stood holding the door, open-mouthed at what he had seen and was still seeing. He never expected Ashley to do as she had done. Had she pushed just a bit more he would have yielded. "She must have liked that as much as I did," he thought, "This is going to be an interesting evening." He handed Ashley her purse and closed the door.

Ashley started to tug her skirt down to cover her legs but stopped, thinking, "He likes to look at them then let him look!"

When he opened the driver-side door, Jarrad expected to find that Ashley had pulled her skirt down and was behaving more demurely. As he slid under the wheel he glanced at his date in the passenger seat and was shocked to see that she had not pulled her skirt down, not even a little bit. His cock hardened at the inviting display of thighs and panties.

Jarrad started the car and began backing out of the drive. He was so distracted by Ashley's flaunting of her charms though, that he ran over the curb and nearly took out the mailbox. "Are you going to to be able to drive or do I have to pull my skirt down," Ashley asked with a chuckle.

"Uh, I'll be okay," Jarrad replied as he forced himself to focus on the road. "It's just that after listening to your brother's lectures about why he didn't want me to date you... well I'm -"

"Surprised?" Ashley finished.

"Yeah... surprised." Jarrad confirmed. "Your brother... does he -"

"Know how I really am?" she finished again. "He must after that dance I did in front of his friends this afternoon."

"That was hot. We were all a little surprised."

"Me too... surprised mostly by how comfortable it felt."

"And your brother... he not only seemed comfortable with his friends, uh... egging you on. I think he might have even gotten a little excited himself."

"Yeah, well that's what I meant... a couple of minutes ago when you wanted to know if he knew? Well, before I broke up with Rob, I don't think he really wanted to know."

"But now?"

Ashley pulled her legs up straight against the seat, adding to the enticement of her exposed thighs and panties. Jarrad took his eyes off the road to look in Ashley's direction, swerved and nearly drove off the road. "Watch where you're going," Ashley shouted, feigning ignorance of what had distracted him.

"There was something in the road," Jarrad lied, "I had to swerve to keep from hitting it." He glanced over at the delicious sight in the passenger seat but was careful this time to keep the car pointed in the right direction.

Ashley continued, "Brad listening to me tell about my dates, I think, has helped him realize that I don't want to live in a nunnery."

"You mean you really do tell him about your dates. I thought you were just kidding when you said that this afternoon. You going to tell him about this one."

"Sure, he's got to be dying to hear about my date with his best friend."

Jarrad stopped the car in front of the movie theater. "You get out here. I'll park the car," he said, then watched as Ashley opened the door and swung her legs onto the sidewalk.

"I'm leaving my purse on the floor so be sure and lock the car," Ashley said as she got out of the car and closed the door. After Jarrad had driven off she walked over to read the movie posters.

After parking the car, while Jarrad walked from the parking lot, he assessed how the date was going so far. Ashley's behavior held a lot of promise, but if she really was going to tell Brad everything, he was going to have to take it easy.

After acquiring a bucket of popcorn and a couple of giant drinks, Jarrad ushered Ashley inside the door of the theater where they stood until their eyes adjusted to the dark. Once able to see reasonably, they ventured down the aisle and slid into a row that looked to be mostly deserted.

They picked their way past one couple and chose a spot in the midst of several open seats. They were able to make out what appeared to be another couple a few seats beyond them, closer to the other aisle.

Jarrad watched as Ashley took her seat, wondering how high the skirt would go. At the car, needing to spread her legs in order to get in, she had raised the skirt a considerable way. Now however, with no need to spread her legs, she did as Jarrad suspected she would. She raised her skirt only an inch or so, just enough to allow her to sit down comfortably.

Once seated, however, Ashley's hands dropped to her lap and began to toy with the buttons down the front of the skirt. It was held together by loops of cord hooked around small round glass-like plastic buttons. To Jarrad's surprise, and delight, Ashley slowly unhooked one button after another until she was able to spread her legs in a more relaxing manner.

She sat back in the seat, resting her hands on the armrests and appeared to direct her attention to the previews showing on the screen. From the corner of her eye she could see that Jarrad was also pretending interest in the previews however she suspected, maybe even hoped, that his real interest was elsewhere.

Jarrad's hand, the one closest to her, rested briefly on her own, but quickly slipped into her lap, through the opening in her skirt, and came to rest on her bare thigh, a scant couple of inches from her already damp panties. Jarrad continued to look toward the screen, seemingly oblivious to the intimate contact he had just initiated. Ashley also pretended not to notice.

For the next several minutes, perhaps as much as half an hour, Jarrad sensuously stroked Ashley's inner thighs. Although they had been made firm and muscular by her cheer-leading, their creamy smoothness provided a feel that made Jarrad's cock hard. Ashley reacted to his steady stroking with barely audible whimpers of pleasure. She narrowed the gap between her thighs such that while the palm of Jarrad's hand was running along the inside of one thigh, her other thigh was being stimulated by the back of his hand.

Ashley clasped her hand over Jarrad's and tugged it toward the center of her excitement. Although she had already undone the lower three buttons of her skirt, it was not sufficient to allow him to reach her panties. She hastily undid the fourth button but that was still not enough so she continued with the fifth and sixth.

At long last Jarrad's fingers felt the dampness of Ashley's panties and while the frequency and volume of her whimpers increased, so too did the motion of his hand. The audio intensity of the movie kept Ashley's sounds of pleasure from attracting anyone sitting nearby. Ashley's hips bucked repeatedly.

Her head contained a wild dance of mixed emotions. "Oh my God!" she thought, "Awesome, but on the first date... and in public..." Ashley regained her senses. She jerked forward in the seat and slapped her hand down on Jarrad's. "Stop," she said, "We've got to stop."

Jarrad stared in shock. He really didn't want to stop but Ashley was definitely the most exciting girl he had ever dated and he did not want to do anything that might jeopardize the future. Also, he did not want to do anything that later might cause Ashley's brother Brad to become upset with him.

Already that day Jarrad had seen Ashley in a towel and bra-less in a thin old shirt. She had come surprisingly close to baring her breasts to him and his friends that afternoon, and when he had danced with her, she had rubbed her breasts suggestively against his chest. And now she had let him put his hand between her legs and very nearly orgasmed. She was definitely a keeper.

Ashley carefully removed Jarrad's hand from between her legs. She snuggled into him and led his arm around her shoulder. Throughout the remainder of the movie she held his hand lightly against her breast, creating a moderate level of intimacy but preventing any serious arousal.

As the credits flashed across the screen, Ashley stood and led Jarrad up the aisle and into the light of the lobby. "You get the car and I'll meet you outside. I need to stop in the ladies' room."

"If you leave your skirt unbuttoned it will be a lot easier for you to get in the car." Jarrad was trying to make it sound like he was just being helpful but Ashley was pretty sure of what was really on his mind -- likely the same thing that was on hers. "Also," he added, "I'm sure it will improve the service we get at Luciano's."

"I have no doubt you are correct. We'll see," she said, "Meet you in front." Ashley gave Jarrad a look that said he would not be disappointed.

After relieving herself and sopping up most of the moisture that had been created by her excitement, Ashley looked at herself in the mirror. The bottom six of the skirt's ten buttons remained undone and although this created a gap in the tight skirt, if she was careful with how she walked and moved, her panties and the upper half of her thighs would remain covered. She closed one more button to be on the safe side.

Reaching under her sleeveless blouse, Ashley unsnapped the front catch of her bra and by pulling the straps of it through the armholes, was able to remove her bra without removing her blouse. She looked at herself in the mirror. If she was with her ex-boyfriend, Rob, she could never have dressed this way in public, but with Jarrad... well he was the type who would like it.

1...34567...9