Brad's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley wanted to take it at least a notch further but she had already pushed her boundaries quite considerably since getting out of bed that morning. It seemed as if she had reached the limit. There did however seem to be a way in which she could keep her options open.

She abruptly stopped dancing and turned in the direction of the bathroom. "Got to make a quick stop. Be right back," Ashley announced over her shoulder as she hastened from the room.

Jarrad and George, thinking she was still commando, dejectedly assumed that Ashley was going to the bathroom to put her panties on. Brad, not realizing she had ever taken them off, assumed that she simply needed to take a pee. When Ashley returned to the den a few minutes later, the guys all assumed she was wearing panties, but... she had actually removed and left them in the bathroom.

Ashley immediately resumed dancing. She waved her arms over her head and bent and squatted, repeatedly raising the hem of her lone garment to the point of nearly exposing herself. The guys were ready to explode from the teasing they were getting, even though they assumed Ashley was wearing panties. She for her part did nothing to change their thinking.

But Ashley's 'almost' flashes were not so much to tease the guys as it was for her to build her courage. As she danced, she flicked loose a couple more buttons. The shirt was being held together now, by only two buttons, one at her waist and the other a little lower, but Ashley had a plan, if her brother Brad didn't go ballistic and, if she could get up the nerve.

She beckoned for her brother Brad to join her. "I need someone to dance with me," Ashley said. Brad got up from the couch and gyrated toward Ashley expecting to continue the up-tempo dance apart from his sister. She surprised him though by helping him to put his arms around her waist, bumping their bodies together to the beat of the music.

Brad's hands dropped lower, where he should have been able to feel panties, but didn't. He was shocked. "You uh... took your panties off," he stammered.

Ashley put her hands between them and undid the last two buttons. She didn't open the shirt all the way but she did open it a few inches, more at the top, and pressed her mostly exposed body against Brad's. Jarrad and George guessed that her bare tits were pressed against Brad's chest but the shirt still hid the fact that she was also without panties.

Ashley put her arms around Brad's neck and looked directly at him. "Uh huh," she replied to his question, "Are you okay with it?"

"Uh, yeah," answered Brad, "But are you?"

Ashley was shaking. "Actually, I'm scared shit-less, or couldn't you tell, but I am okay... or at least I will be if you're not going to get mad."

"No... I'm not going to get mad. It's your body. You do what you want with it."

Ashley pulled the shirt open a little more, still blocking all but Brad's view of her nudity. She leaned back, inviting her brother to look. "Do you like what I'm doing with it?"

"Well, I am your brother and I know I'm not supposed to -" Brad studied his sister. "But yes... yes I do," he replied.

Ashley closed the gap between them and continued grinding her body against her brother's until the song ended. As they broke apart, she pulled the shirt together and held it closed with one hand. As Brad turned toward the couch she motioned to Jarrad.

Speaking loudly enough to be heard over the music, Ashley said to George, "You're next but I got to get your cousin's permission first."

"My permission?" Jarrad asked as he joined Ashley in the center of the room.

Ashley positioned herself so that her back was pretty much to her brother and George with Jarrad a foot or so in front of her. She turned loose of the shirt and let it fall open, leaving a sliver of bare flesh all the way down her front side. "I wanted to make sure you had a chance to say no before I danced with George."

Jarrad noticeably gulped. "I see that you didn't put the panties back on," he said as he opened the shirt further. Ashley watched Jarrad's eyes as they examined her naked body. Then his arms went around her waist. He closed his hands on her bare cheeks and pulled her to him.

Ashley leaned back, successfully maintaining a slight separation between them. This was about as far as her imaginings had gone. She was now in uncharted waters. Still puzzled by Jarrad's comment, she asked quite sincerely, "Do you want me to put them on?"

"Oh no! I just thought that was why you went to the bathroom."

"So you're okay with how I am then."

Jarrad ran his hands up the sides of Ashley's bare body. Taking hold of the shirt he slipped it off her shoulders.

Ashley trapped the shirt with her arms and kept it from falling to the floor. She was startled by Jarrad's action. "What do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

"I was answering your question," Jarrad replied evenly."

Thinking maybe she had already gone too far, Ashley protested, "Well I'm not taking it off." Stretching her arms around Jarrad's neck she made sure the shirt could drop no further. "So dance with me... unless you'd rather I just danced with my brother and your cousin."

Jarrad didn't answer. He grabbed hold of Ashley's butt-cheeks and resumed dancing. George's cell-phone rang, just loud enough to be heard above the music. He looked to see who was calling and shouted, "Quick, turn the music down. It's mom."

Ashley unwound herself from Jarrad, shrugged the shirt back over her shoulders and closed it with one hand while stepping to the entertainment center and turning it down.

"Yes, mom," they heard George say. They could only hear his end of the conversation. "But right now... But I thought we weren't leaving until tomorrow morning... So we've got to then... I'll get Jarrad to bring me back... Yes, mother, I'll be right there... Yes, okay, bye."

George turned dejectedly toward the others. "You're not going to believe this. Dad got a call. There's an emergency at the plant and he's got to get right back. We're leaving as soon as Jarrad can get me back to the house."

"Well, I certainly don't want to believe it," Jarrad snapped, "But if we must, we must."

Ashley was not too happy with the situation either. "You're coming back though," she said to Jarrad.

He looked longingly at the temptingly clad Ashley and said, "You know I want to, but probably not today." He added in explanation, "I promised my mother I would help her with some stuff as soon as George was gone. I'm sure she'll hide my keys until I'm done and by then your parents will be home."

Ashley continued to hold the shirt closed as she followed Jarrad and his cousin to the door. Opening it she implored, "Call me?"

"Sure," responded Jarrad, "But probably not until later tonight."

George spoke urgently to get a few words in before the door closed. "Jarrad was right. You are hot and I'm coming back -- real soon."

"You do that," Ashley said to George, "You owe me a dance."

"Right," said George as Jarrad closed the door in his face.

Back in the den, Ashley sat down next to Brad. Her shirt was still unbuttoned and she let it fall open a couple of inches. "It's probably best they had to leave when they did."

"How so?"

"I think Jarrad was wanting things to progress a little further than I was ready for."

"But you would have stopped him."

Ashley turned toward Brad. She studied his eyes as he tried to see past the edges of the shirt. "Probably not," she replied.

1...456789