Brad's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ashley got to the curb, Jarrad was just pulling up. She opened the door and with the bottom five buttons of her skirt still undone, was able to swing her legs into the car and close the door. She reached for her purse to put away the bra.

It did not escape Jarrad's notice that Ashley's skirt was still pretty much unbuttoned to the extent it had been in the movie house. He also noticed her tuck something into her purse. "What is that you're putting away," he asked.

"My bra," Ashley responded as she closed the purse and sat it back on the floor. "I didn't want to take the chance of leaving it in your car."

"Why don't you just burn it. That way you won't be tempted to put it on again."

"You'd like that wouldn't you." Ashley replied, "But it wouldn't serve any purpose, except to leave me with one less bra. I have plenty more at home."

"Burn them all then. You don't need them and you look fantastic without."

"I appreciate the complement, and your support, and I think you know I'd much rather go without," Ashley said coyly, "But Daddy and Mother would never let me out of the house without one. In fact they'd kill me if they knew I was going into Luciano's dressed like this."

The pizza place was only a couple of blocks away and Jarrad tried to focus on driving, although he took every opportunity he could to catch a glimpse of his 'hot' date from the corner of his eye. When the car was safely parked though, he opened the door to turn on the light and gave her a very thorough once over. "Hot," he said, emitting a low whistle.

Ashley blushed. "And in case you're wondering," she said as she opened her own door, "I didn't take the bra off and leave the skirt unbuttoned to tease you. It was to get us better service at Luciano's." Just before closing the car door she added with a grin, "Of course it doesn't hurt that you like it too."

Jarrad locked the car and caught up with Ashley. "Course I like it, and if it gets us better service all the better."

"I have noticed that Luciano tends to favor the girls that are wearing the least," Ashley explained, just before Jarrad opened the door to the restaurant.

Luciano's was a small restaurant. There were two small circular booths, each usually occupied by a single couple. There were also four tables, each capable of seating four, but more normally occupied by one or two. Luciano himself was maitre d', waiter and busboy, and at really slow times, even the chef.

Tonight was one of those really slow times. Seated in a semi-circular booth with a linen table-cloth that would hide anything that might go on under the table, Jarrad and Ashley nibbled at the antipasto Luciano had suggested to tide them over while their pizza baked. They were the only patrons in the restaurant.

This was by far the hottest date Jarrad had ever been on -- at least up to this point. And with what had already taken place in the theater, and since Ashley had removed her bra and left her skirt unbuttoned after the movie house, Jarrad was pretty sure the decks were clear for anything he might have in mind. Hidden by the table-cloth, he put his hand between Ashley's bare legs and slowly moved it toward her panties.

He was startled by Ashley's reaction. "What do you think you are doing," she asked sternly.

"Well, I uh... thought -"

"I told you in the car," Ashley carefully explained, "That the way I am dressed is not for you -- it is for Luciano."

As Jarrad removed his hand, Luciano came from the kitchen with the pizza. He put it on the table and turned to leave. Seared into his memory though was the sight of the young girl's gorgeous bare legs and unfettered breasts as he seated them in the booth. Luciano turned back to the table and served them each a slice of pizza while doing his best to see through the opening in Ashley's blouse.

Eventually however, with no excuse for remaining at the table, Luciano returned to the kitchen. Jarrad and Ashley, having had nothing other than snack food and soft drinks since breakfast, were famished and devoured the first couple slices of pizza without any conversation.

Jarrad was still feeling somewhat downtrodden by the way Ashley had treated him earlier, while they were waiting for the pizza. As he served himself a third slice, intending to upset her smugness, he said evenly, "I think I saw some pictures of you on the Internet."

Ashley too was serving herself a third slice but stopped abruptly, her pizza suspended in midair, as Jarrad's remark registered. "What?" she gasped. The unexpected statement had her grasping for straws. "Uh, where? ... er, what I mean is... are you sure it was me?"

Ashley had reacted more unfavorably than Jarrad had expected. He minimized the significance of his statement. "Well, I thought it was you. Whoever it was, was wearing a shirt like the one you wore this afternoon."

"Uh... where was this?" Ashley asked, trying to hide her discomfort.

Jarrad could see that he had hit a nerve. "It wasn't anyplace I recognized," he replied, downplaying his response, "Probably wasn't even you."

"What I meant was, where on the Internet," Ashley painstakingly clarified.

"Oh, uh... Flickr or something like that... not sure, I was just cruising the Internet when I saw them."

"Flickr? Don't they have some rules about nudity and stuff like that?"

"No..." Jarrad answered, noting that Ashley had asked about nudity, even though he had said nothing about it. "Well," he chose his words carefully, "Not except for requiring that the pictures are properly identified for their sexual content."

"So anyone can post naked pictures and you can see them if you want?"

"Well, yeah, uh... yes, I can see pretty much whatever I want."

Ashley showed signs of accepting this unexpected information and took on the manner of an attorney examining a witness in court. "And who posted these pictures?"

Jarrad, recalling that messengers bearing bad news, were sometimes killed, took up a defensive posture. "It wasn't like a real name. I'm not sure I remember... 'ex-boyfriend' or something like that."

"Are you shitting me," Ashley blurted, "Doesn't he know he could go to jail for stuff like that."

"Stuff like what," Jarrad asked, sensing an imminent turn in the tide.

Ashley backpedaled, "Like, uh, uh... naked pictures of young girls."

"I didn't see any naked pictures... and certainly not anything a person could go to jail for."

Ashley recognized her mistake. No longer in a position to be aggressive, but still curious, she sheepishly asked, "Uh, well then... what did he post?"

Jarrad did not want to worsen Ashley's embarrassment. "A few pictures of a sexy teenager wearing a man's shirt, is all."

"And nothing else."

"Right," Jarrad confirmed, "And nothing else."

"You could tell, though, that she wasn't wearing anything under the shirt."

Jarrad continued cautiously, "Uh, yeah... that was kind of obvious. The shirt was unbuttoned and open all the way." Ashley's eyes went wide and her face took on a look of horror. Jarrad hastily added, "But everything was covered."

For some time, Ashley said nothing. Her face melted into a look of thoughtful concern. After Jarrad had sat in silence for the better part of a minute, Ashley spoke with considerable hesitation, "I think it probably was me that you saw... and it was the same shirt. It had been Rob's... The pictures were at his house. He gave me the shirt to keep." Ashley looked away. "But you said you thought I looked sexy."

Jarrad was sure that if he handled this one correctly, he would be home free. "Oh yeah," he said, "They were sooo sexy... I went back every day, for several days... hoping to find more."

"What..." Ashley asked, a grin forming on her lips, "Did you think he might post the pictures without the shirt?"

It was going the direction Jarrad had hoped for. "Uh, yeah... I hoped he was that stupid."

Ashley moved into full tease mode. "And were you disappointed that he didn't... er wasn't... well you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you mean... but yes, I did hope he was that stupid."

"So you wanted to see me naked."

"For sure," Jarrad replied, "Like ever since I've known you."

"Oh wow... and I was like what... like fourteen the first time you came to the house?"

"You're making me sound like some sort of pervert."

Ashley had resumed control of the conversation. "Let's get this straight... You wanted to see a fourteen year old naked? ... And you don't think that doesn't sound, uh... at least, a little perverted."

"Bu... bu... but, I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to look is all."

Ashley decided to let Jarrad off the hook. "Actually... I'm kinda flattered. But how come you didn't say anything."

"What? ... You mean..."

"We'll never know will we... but I did think you were kinda cute," Ashley said grinning.

"Oh, shit. And all the time I thought... well, never mind... whatever."

"Right, whatever... So anyway, you were hoping Rob would post the naked pictures he took of me."

Jarrad saw that Ashley had once again steered the conversation in a different direction -- away from him -- toward herself -- and more recent in time. He took advantage. It was his turn to assume the courtroom lawyer tone. "So he did take naked pictures of you then." Ashley realized she had again 'let the cat out of the bag'. "How did he ever talk you into that," Jarrad demanded.

Ashley surprised him with her answer, "I don't recall having raised a great many objections," she teasingly replied.

"You mean, you deliberately took off your clothes and let him take pictures of you."

"Uh, well... it wasn't quite like that... but yeah, sorta."

"And you weren't worried that he might show them to someone... one of his buddies... or even post 'em on the Internet."

"No, actually, I was sure he wouldn't, at least not while we were still going together. He didn't like me acting sexy around anyone... except him, that is... and only in private. So no, he would have never done that."

"But you had a different attitude about that. Have I got it right?"

"Maybe... At least that's one of the reasons I broke up with him."

Jarrad paused, allowing this last revelation sink in. "So this afternoon then," he started cautiously, We... me and the other guys... we didn't exactly talk you into the uh... dancing, I mean."

Becoming conciliatory, Ashley replied, "Uh... maybe not quite. I mean, like... I was kinda wanting to do it... but, I needed to know you wanted me to do it also." Ashley sought further assurance. "It did turn you on, didn't it," she asked, "Me being almost naked and playing with all those guys."

Jarrad's confrontational tone disappeared. "Yeah, I guess I liked it pretty much, but..."

"But what?" Ashley asked, a puzzled look on her face.

Jarrad continued, still with a critical look on his face, "You might have taken the shirt off," Jarrad grinned, "Yes! Now that would have been really hot, you dancing with us in nothing but your panties. Oh yeahhh!"

"And what if I was your girlfriend, would you still have wanted me to do that?"

"Shit yeah!" he excitedly agreed, "And you would've too, wouldn't you?"

Ashley smiled and took Jarrad's hand. She deposited it on her bare thigh, just as Luciano came with the check. Sensing that his customers did not want to be interrupted, he dropped the check on the table and turned toward the kitchen, but Jarrad caught his attention almost immediately. "Wait, take this," he said, taking a credit card from his pocket and placing it on the check.

As Luciano turned toward the kitchen, Jarrad again put his hand between Ashley's legs. When the proprietor was safely out of ear-shot, she said quietly, "Undo a couple more of the buttons... so my panties show a little."

"Huh," Jarrad responded disbelievingly, "But we're about to leave and when Luciano comes back, he's going to pull the table out for us."

"Right... and I want to be sure he remembers me the next time we're here, even if I'm wearing jeans."

"I don't think you're going to have to worry about him remembering you," Jarrad quipped.

As Luciano approached from the kitchen, Jarrad undid the buttons as instructed, and then, with Ashley smiling unflinchingly, dragged his fingers suggestively over the front of her panties.

Jarrad looked up at Luciano with satisfaction as he signed the ticket. "How about you do your thing with the table so we can get out," he suggested.

Luciano bowed and pulled the table out of the way. His mouth dropped in astonishment at the sight he uncovered. The girl's skirt was not only split further than when she had come in but it was also pulled to either side, exposing her legs completely and even a bit of her panties.

Ashley feigned ignorance of the spectacle she had created and fumbled around several seconds, locating her purse and ascertaining that all her belongings were safely inside it. At long last she looked up to find Luciano still staring. She held out her hand as a request for his assistance in getting to her feet. Once standing, she gave Luciano a dismissive peck on the cheek and followed a smirking Jarrad to the door. No, Luciano would not forget her anytime soon.

At the car, she waved Jarrad off from coming around to open the door. "You've seen enough for one night," she teased as she opened the door and got in. Once seated she struggled to pull her skirt together enough to get at least a few of the buttons redone.

Pulling into the street, Jarrad snapped, "Damn," as if he had been suddenly angered. "Why is it that for a stranger, you unbutton far enough to show your panties, but for me you button back up?" he asked in faked belligerence.

Adopting a similar tone of voice, Ashley manufactured the excuse, "He was serving food and you are driving a car and I would like to get home in one piece." Stifling a little laugh she added, "So I don't want to distract you."

Continuing the feigned argument, Jarrad countered, "And you think your bare legs and a glimpse of your panties would distract me."

"Well, wouldn't they?" Ashley asked in a considerably mellower tone.

As they turned on the highway to home, Jarrad sighed. "Yeah, probably so," he admitted. Then added, "I guess, next time, I better get someone else to drive so you don't have to wear so much."

"Next time?" questioned Ashley. "Who said anything about a next time," her tone unmistakably serious.

"Well uh..." Jarrad stammered. Maybe he had assumed too much. "I sorta... I mean... I was hoping there would be a next time." It was a major admission coming from a guy who was not used to begging for dates.

Ashley, having extracted her pound of flesh, replied demurely, "Well, it might help if you asked, instead of just assuming. I would like to at least know that I had a chance to say no."

"Well... Is there going to be a next time?"

"We'll see," she allowed, "Call me." Jarrad turned down a side road, away from Ashley's house. "Where are we going," she asked.

"The lake, we've still got a half-hour or so to fool around."

"Like walk on the beach you mean."

"Yeah, walk on beach," Jarrad replied, pulling the car into a parking area at the edge of the lake.

After opening the door, Ashley removed her shoes. "I'm leaving these in the car," she said, "Not good for walking in the sand."

"Right," Jarrad said as he came around the car and led her toward the beach. He was wearing athletic shoes and didn't feel the need to take them off.

Jarrad took Ashley's hand as they stepped over the parking barricade and onto the beach. At the water's edge they turned and headed up the beach, to the left of where the car was parked. A hundred yards up the beach Jarrad announced, "This is far enough," and plopped down on the sand.

"Far enough for what?" Ashley asked, hands on hips in mock defiance.

"Far enough so that if someone else comes into the parking lot, their lights won't be shining right on us."

"Good thinking," Ashley commented as she sat down next him.

They had not previously kissed but neither showed any hesitation. They kissed open-mouthed from the first contact. Ashley sucked Jarrad's tongue into her mouth with such fervor that she nearly pulled it out by its roots. Their arms went around each other and their bodies were crushed together.

Jarrad got a hand between Ashley's legs. She opened them, giving him unrestricted access. He gently massaged the front of her panties, then slipped his fingers inside. As his fingers stroked the smooth moist surface of her pussy lips, his thumb gently massaged her clitoris.

Ashley felt Jarrad's fingertips parting her lips. She had been here before but this time they were not likely to be interrupted. She brushed his hand away and said, "Wait, let me get some of these clothes off." Weak-kneed, she struggled to stand and then stepped behind Jarrad.

As she was undoing the remaining buttons of her skirt, Jarrad turned to watch. Ashley stopped, took Jarrad's head in her hands and gently turned it back toward the lake. "I would like a little privacy. You keep a lookout for submarines."

Jarrad chuckled at the old fashioned reference to submarine races but did as he was told. He heard a rustling of clothes behind him and Ashley's skirt dropped into his lap. There were a few more sounds of clothing before Ashley laid down at his side with her head in his lap.

Looking up at Jarrad, Ashley saw a mixture of emotions -- his expression reflected some concern. "What?" she said, "what is bothering you."

"I thought you were going to take your clothes off. You only took off your skirt."

"Hey... When I left home I was a virgin and I plan to return home the same way. And besides, my first time is going to be in a bed with nice comfortable linen sheets, not on the beach fighting the sand and bugs."

"Whewie, Bob..." blurted Jarrad, "I guess I've been told!"

"Look..." Ashley implored patiently, "I'm not saying I don't want to... and I'm not saying never... I'm just asking that it be the right time and place." Seeing Jarrad slowly nodding his agreement, or at least understanding, Ashley chirped, "Hey. I'm only wearing panties and a blouse -- no bra -- and we're alone on a deserted beach. That's a lot for a first date. Now do I have to tell you what you're supposed to do?"

In response, Jarrad hastily undid the buttons on the blouse, placing his hand on her exposed stomach while still leaving the shirt to cover her breasts. He moved his hand slowly upward and from side to side, spreading the opening in the blouse ever wider, which was still caught on Ashley's ever hardening nipples.

"My God, what are you doing," Ashley gasped as she grabbed hold of the blouse and yanked it clear of her breasts. As Jarrad's eyes feasted on the magnificent sight he had only dreamed about, Ashley took his hand in hers and placed it on one of her bare breasts.

Jarrad added his other hand to the task, grasping her hardening nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Ashley sighed and putting a hand behind her head, caressed the pulsing bulge in his jeans. As Jarrad bent forward, Ashley lifted her head to meet his lips.

It was a good thing that Ashley's position kept Jarrad's hand from reaching her pussy. Had he been able to get his fingers inside her again, it is doubtful that she would have maintained her resolve to go home a virgin. The passion with which they kissed, his hands on her bare breasts and her hand encouraging the heat she felt in his pants, made it extremely difficult for her to hold out for sheets.

In spite of the minefield she had set for herself, Ashley did manage to remind Jarrad of his work schedule the next day and of the need to get her home. As she stood, Jarrad reluctantly handed her the skirt lying at his side. Ashley shook the sand out of it, buttoned the blouse and put the skirt back on. She buttoned all but the bottom three buttons of the skirt.

1...456789