Brandee's Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jamie," I moaned softly, my body trembling and quaking against the tiled wall. My chest was heaving as I settled down and it suddenly dawned on me. Had I just called Jamie's name? I shut the water off, and threw on my terry robe as I exited the shower. I tried not to think anymore about it. I wrapped a towel around my head and put up my hair and I walked to my bedroom. As I brushed through my curly hair, a knock came at the door. I looked at the clock. It was 8:56. I walked downstairs to the front door and I called out. "Who is it?"

"Jamie," a voice called back. I smiled to myself, but blushed a little as well. I was clad only in my robe. I opened the door and greeted him with a smile.

"Hey, do you want to come in?" I asked him, wondering if he would accept this time.

"I can't," he replied. "I have to get home. I just wanted to get something that I forgot earlier." I gave him a sideways glance.

"You forgot something?"

"Yeah," he said. "I was hoping I could get it." I looked around me, racking my brain as to what it was that he had left behind. I turned back to him.

"Well, what is it? I don't remember yo-" I was cut off mid-sentence as Jamie reached up and took my face in his hands. They were cool to the touch from being outside. He brought his soft, supple lips to mine and held them there. I responded and moved my lips against his and he took my bottom lip in between his own. He pursed his lips against mine one final time before pulling away.

"That," he said. I looked at him with glazed eyes. "I've got to go, Brandee. I'll see you later." With that he turned and walked to the car that was parked outside of my yard, running.

"Bye," I whispered as I touched my fingertips to my lips. This was more complicated than I ever could have imagined.

12