Brandi and Kelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it's possible. He would keep her in his dungeon. I don't know where it is but he has one and she wouldn't be the only slave there. I think he imports Asian women to train and sell to wannabe Masters. He also sends women from here across the Pacific. That one over there is probably destined for Taiwan or Hong Kong."

"He covers up the slave trade with the antique importing business. I've tried to find out how he does it but haven't had much success. That's why I tolerate him here, to find his warehouse dungeon and gain more information about his operation. Do you intend to sell the slave, it's up to you." John told him.

Kevin shook his head. "I just don't understand why he offered so much."

Brandi's gut feeling had been right. She had known it was possible despite ignorance of the scene. With such men there was always a way of getting what they wanted. She shuddered at the very idea of being sold to that man as a sex slave. If told a few days ago of such a plan Brandi would have laughed in their face. She, like so many others, just assumed slavery of any kind was impossible in the twenty-first century.

She thought of the news reports about young women brought into the country for prostitution kept as sex slaves by gangs. Of women who gave into young local gangs to become their playthings. It was never reported that rich respectable men kept slaves but looking around the dungeon it was obviously possible.

Michelle had even admitted she had voluntarily become a slave. Admittedly it was out of desperation but she had walked into it with some knowledge, unlike the poor woman with Thomas. She hadn't been into this life style but had been tricked into it and now it would be impossible to get out having lost the will to resist.

All this and more spun through Brandi's mind. She hadn't thought this game was so serious. She looked at Kevin aware of a desperate need for his protection, so much so, she was willing to think of him as her master.

"Just look after your slave, that's the prime responsibility of a true master," John advised. It was said with a deep belief strongly held.

"We had better go," Kevin said to his slave.

Brandi wondered if he meant home but as worried as she was didn't want to leave her friend here. She saw Kelley among a group of admirers as they made their way across the dungeon. She was helpless in the pony-suit and now had a bit in her mouth leaving her even more vulnerable.

Without a thought as to how strange the idea was she hoped her friend would soon be locked up in her cage for the night. It would be safer there rather than here in the party with strangers and Thomas. With a glance over her shoulder she felt happier that John was looking after his new Pony-Girl.

They entered Kevin's room where both of them sighed as a sign of relief. It had been too much pressure for both of them, for different reasons. Kevin had been tempted over such a large amount of money. The thought of owning a slave had been enthralling but after thinking about the practicalities, had dismissed it.

He looked at Brandi squatting on the floor in her slave position. She was looking up at him obviously needing attention. She didn't usually wait on ceremony but would simply open her mouth to fire away with fiery bullets, always aimed at him. He was too strung out to stand a string of complaints and abuse. Nevertheless he told her, "Speak pet gyrl."

"Master!"

That was a good sign he thought, though it probably meant she was building up to a particularly spiteful rebuke. After all he had let her down this evening by not protecting her from Thomas. He waited, not giving anything away.

Brandi felt like kicking someone but held back the temper knowing it would only get her into deep trouble. It was worth grovelling if it ensured he didn't abandon her to Thomas. Dressed in chains she was too vulnerable to fight and couldn't trust her tongue. She took a deep breath.

"I promise to be a good pet gyrl and obey you, Master," she managed to say. She even gave him the innocent little waif look, to emphasis the promise. On seeing his resistance she choked back a sob. It was her fault for fighting him all the way over the past couple of days until now he was waiting for the usual acid tongue.

Desperation called for desperate measures of humility. Brandi gulped, took a deep breath and let the words flow. "Your slave begs you to never sell her to that nasty man. She will submit to you but begs you not to humiliate her in front of friends and family. You have marked her as yours, but please do not mark her where others will see it."

"Please master your slave will be your pet to play with. She will try not to be sassy so you do not need to gag her. She will reveal her slave body when you so order. She begs you not to pierce her where it shows but knows you will pierce her and mark her as part of your humiliation of her if she disobeys."

Directly beneath her nostrils a wet pussy smell drifted up. It shook her a moment to realise how hot she was. The words conjured an image in her mind that stoked her to boiling point.

"Oh! Master! Gyrl is your slut and begs for you to keep her, please!"

Kevin was stunned by this outburst. He had been attracted over the idea of owning a slave - who wouldn't be tempted when that beautiful blonde was on offer - but he had dismissed the whole idea when eventually reminding himself this was an experiment. Besides, Brandi was a beautiful young woman that any man would crave with all his desire.

So now he had Brandi just where he wanted her. This would be very interesting. From the beginning he had wondered how far he could push her into the role of slave and now she was desperate for his protection. Fortunately he managed to keep a neutral face this time rather than show his deep concern for her.

"Do you have what it takes to serve a Master?"

"Yes, Master," She stammered.

"Do you promise to always please your master?" Again she answered with a quavering little voice.

"Will you enjoy sexual use by your master?" He hardly heard the whispered answer but could see how worked up she was.

"Does slave wish to learn the ways of pleasing her Master?"

"Yes, Master," she replied with the agony of humiliation showing clear in her voice.

"Then your Master shall keep pet slave to train to his liking."

"Thank you, Master." Brandi replied. By this time her chin had dropped to her chest with the long black hair hiding the colour of crimson shame stroking her face.

Kevin sat on the edge of the bed before his legs gave way from sexual tension. This gorgeous young woman across from him was exposing her most private parts that were clearly on fire with lust for him.

"Crawl over to your master and worship his cock." Kevin commanded.

Brandi's reaction to such a suggestion would have been mocking laughter or to smack his face depending on the mood she was in at the time. This situation however had aroused her passion leaving her vulnerable to his whim and she knew it but could do nothing to stop herself.

She crawled to his feet where a frantic scrabbling at the jeans managed to free his penis without scraping it too much on the metal zip. In her hands it throbbed hotly as she wondered what to do next. He knew she didn't have much experience but needed to prove she was worthy of keeping. Brandi was so hot she didn't question this new way of thinking.

One small delicate hand lightly gripped the base of his cock with the other gently massaging his balls. After a moment's hesitation her lips pouted into a perfect shape to absorb his cock. With just the head of his cock in her mouth she ran the tip of her tongue over its eye bringing an uncontrollable shudder to his legs.

Instinctively she knew this was the right thing to do. She used her hands and bobbed her head up and down the shaft that bulged out a cheek. Remembering friends talking about blowing their boyfriends she doubted if she could swallow his cock for it already felt huge in her mouth.

If this shameful act was to satisfy her master she would have to try to take it down her throat. When it hit the back of her throat she gagged, almost vomiting. Tears welled in her eyes from the dreadful experience as well as from the thought of failure.

"Don't hurt yourself Pet. I'll teach you sometime," he gasped. His breathing was ragged revealing how close he was to an orgasm. "On the bed," he croaked through a dry mouth.

Brandi scrambled onto the bed to lie with legs spread almost sideways. Revealing her sex to him was no longer even embarrassing where it would have been deeply humiliating before this weekend.

She watched him undress almost licking her lips at the sight of a manly broad back. He wasn't built like a muscle bound bodybuilder rather he was slightly built with a manly shape that excited her. He turned to throw his boxer shorts onto a chair giving her a view of a tight muscular dimpled bottom. She quivered in delight.

She imagined the strong leg muscles thrusting at her knowing it was only moments before experiencing it for just the second time in her life. He crawled onto the bottom of the bed and she lewdly lifted her hips to show him everything. The movement had been automatic from having practised the slave positions so often. Brandi was offering a slave body to a master without reservations or inhibitions like a bitch on heat.

He kissed her open pussy sucking everything into his mouth. He nibbled it with his teeth setting her sex on fire. He licked her close shaved crotch from asshole to pubis with a long slow movement bringing a whimper from between her clenched teeth.

She watched intently as he moved up her body licking as he went. Leaning over with his strong arms either side of her torso he dipped slowly toward a nipple and sucked it together with the piercing into his mouth. She felt pain when he held the nipple ring in his mouth sucking and biting hard.

She rolled her head from side to side in pain from the bite and from the pain of needing him so much. It was as though she were pinned by spreader bars to the bed completely helpless to resist; not that there was a shred of resistance left to her.

She thrust her hips up at him on feeling his rock hard cock graze a thigh. Her thoughts focused on his manhood needing it to placate the feeling of emptiness, needing to be filled. Brandi desperately wanted to be fucked. The teasing of her body was no longer enough. It was all she had experienced before last night but now she had been broken she wanted it all.

Feeling her Master's cock nudge her sex was enough to bring a wail of anguish to her lips. "Please, Master, fuck me Master," she pleaded. Unable to hold back she pushed at him but it was denied. Grabbing at his hardness with one hand she managed to guide it where she desperately needed it.

Pushing up at him with her hips straining in the soft bed she felt him tense. A hard thrust with his strong legs brought her the gift of fullness in her body where it felt as though he were about to split her in two. It hadn't been like this before. The fear of the unknown had been replaced by the desire of fulfilment she knew would come.

Her legs shook in a pathetic attempt to match his thrusts. He pounded at her pussy with revitalised strength. An orgasm wrenched at her stomach tightening it as though in cramp. A spasm of sensations radiated outward to her breasts and thighs tingling them. Dry words kept her mouth working soundlessly.

The orgasm never left her as another round of sensations splashed outward from deep within her vagina. Tinkling tremors raced up into her brain lighting a pleasure zone threatening a blackout.

"I'm coming!" He exclaimed.

This time she was sure the sensation of his sperm splashing her insides was real. A shockwave rolled out through her limbs to her toes and finger tips. It was little tingling shocks at first then hot lines of fire found every nerve ending. She wanted to hold him tight inside not wanting to lose the special feeling of completeness. She wrapped her heels around his buttocks clenching tight.

He collapsed upon her little slave body breathing in gasps. Their sweat mingled making them one creature. They were unaware of animal smells or any other sensations. The world was gone from them and at the same time a part of them.

She gazed into his face trying to memorise every line wanting to burn it permanently into memory. The afterglow from having orgasms one after another brought with it a powerful emotion that could only be interpreted as love. Brandi kissed his resting closed eyes, his nose, his chin, his cheeks. As he had, only in reverse, she made her way down his body with little tender caresses.

She had never before kissed a man's nipples and was surprised when they hardened like hers, only small. Rubbing her breasts over his body as she went reminded her of the piercings. For that moment they were no longer a spoiling of her body but another sign that he owned her and she revelled in the idea.

"My master's cock," She sighed. This time there was no hesitation it was simply sucked whole into her mouth. It was a small lovely thing that had given her such pleasure she wanted to treasure it. "My Master's lovely cock," she said again sending the vibrations of sound through it.

She felt his hands stroking her long silken hair sending a wave of warmth through her. One hand reached down for a breast which he cupped in his palm. He was becoming aroused. Less of it fit into her mouth as it grew long and hard. As it nudged the back of the throat she remembered his promise to teach her how to deep throat him.

She was also reminded of it hitting her cervix. The feeling of it being so deep within her body was an exciting emotion. Could she ever go back to just playing with herself for an orgasm?

She pressed her thighs together on feeling his fluid seeping away wanting to keep it. This moment and the deep emotion thrilling her mind and body was something to hold onto. He pulled her by the shoulders off his cock sliding her up his body. He pushed her up by her breasts gripping them tight until she sat on his thighs.

Brandi felt his hard cock between the cheeks of her bottom and was worried what he intended. If he wanted her asshole then so be it, she would submit to anything her master wanted however humiliating. As promised this slave body was his to use and she would learn to fulfil his every need.

He dug between her thighs pulling his cock into position until she realised what he wanted. Nothing had been said between them for minutes that seemed like an age for nothing was needed but shared smiles to communicate everything. She lifted her bottom pushing forward onto his cock watching it disappear into her vagina.

Her body weight pushed it relentlessly in all the way. Watching it slip between the lips at the same time feeling it inside was a majestic moment. It was in a little deeper this time but he wouldn't let her move. She had to sit there with it motionless when she greedily needed to ride it.

He took a hold of both ankles to guide them beside his head where it was even less able to move though the need had risen to a fever pitch. His cock was so deep she thought she would deep throat him from the other end. For a moment she dare not move as the sensation was new and so very vital.

Whereas their lovemaking had been frantic it now slowed in pace to be a hardly perceptible movement yet all the more passionate with every sensation being explored. She wondered if her master was accomplished sexually or was he experimenting on her. Either way she was ready to be used in this delicious sensory assault.

He reached up to squeeze her nipples at the same time lifting his hips. She yelped and sucked in a deep breath feeling his cock stretch her inside. A moan emanated from her stomach vibrating a dry throat and lips. She gripped him inside wanting to feel it all as every movement was sending shivers of bliss straight to the pleasure centres in her brain.

Brandi thought of herself an object on the end of his cock giving and receiving gratification to a building sensuous arousal that couldn't be denied but had to be fulfilled. The journey was in his hands as he guided her body up and down his shaft with gentle firm thrusts. He was using her body like a toy gripping his cock. His hands gripped her breasts. Her head was back with mouth open gasping air with every heave of his hips.

Time slowed as an orgasm gripped them both. The rhythm of their bodies didn't speed up this time but relentlessly rocked on in a formidable and relentless journey through the orgasm into oblivion. The orgasm was lasting forever as a true cum; a coming together to complete a special oneness.

Either falling asleep or asleep already they slumped in a heap on the bed with limbs entwined.

***

Sunday morning found Brandi deeply enthralled by her master almost ready to call it love. He had showered her and she bathed him like an attentive slave. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Feeling hungry and thirsty they had joined the others for breakfast but even there it seemed as though they were the only ones present with eyes only for each other.

Every one clearly understood the new found relationship and gave them space. Brandi attended her master without the usual glib remarks, accepting everything he commanded without reserve. Over the leather harness she wore an apron in the kitchen but removed it to enter the dining room. She proudly displayed her naked slave body having accepted their roles as slave and master.

"You see to have tamed this slave Kevin. It's about time you named and collard her." John spoke calmly and deliberately. He kept an eye on them both judging their reactions to the suggestion. If she had accepted him as her master then it was best to cement the new relationship as soon as possible so they could move on.

Brandi inwardly flinched. Her ear piercings were locked and her pussy had been pierced as well as her nipples. This latest idea was too much but was she was nervous of saying so in front of John. At least Kevin hadn't said anything, though he hadn't said no.

They returned to the room where he tightened the harness. He was looking through the wardrobe for some clothes so she relaxed. He sat on the edge of the bed where he ordered her on hands and knees.

She didn't want to mess around playing games anymore. During breakfast there had been time to cool down, to realise the sex had been good but that was all there was to it. The couple of days here had brought a level of excitement never experienced before but now it was time to go home. She needed time alone to think about what had happened.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Kevin had tightened the chains on the harness pulling at the wrist and ankle straps effectively locking her into place on hands and knees. She struggled knowing it was no good. She clamped her mouth shut in disgust thinking he was going to use her mouth. 'Damn I must have been so carried away to have willingly given him a blow job!' she thought, feeling more a slut than a slave.

"John was right! You need to be collared and named." Kevin smiled.

"No! I've had enough of these stupid games. I'm not playing anymore I just want to go home. We can get Kelley but first you can unlock these damn chains and earrings."

"You're not going to let me down now are you? John thinks you're ready and he knows this scene, so you must be."

"I don't know what the big deal is, I'm already wearing a collar, so give me a name and we can go."

"That's not how it works. You have to make a commitment to me. It's sort of like a marriage. By wearing the collar and accepting a new name you're promising to be my slave and obey me. You're giving me your freedom." He held out a thin steel collar and told her.