Brandi and Kelly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This part is hollow where the prong fits in. Once slid into place it can't be undone. It would have to be cut off and it's a special steel alloy, doesn't cut easily."

Brandi looked at it then looked up at Kevin. The look he gave the collar meant it could be the Holy Grail not just a plain loop of steel. "No! Kevin you can't expect me to accept that. Round here it has been, well, not exactly fun, but interesting. I don't want to make a commitment or even do this again. I know what we did together was important but it happened because of what you put me through."

She looked up at him and shrugged her shoulders. "It was nice Kevin but enough! OK? Let's go home."

He reached down taking her hair in both hands and tied it up. Like this it bared her neck so she shook her head violently trying to dislodge it. He held on to her hair hurting the scalp. She wouldn't stop not wanting to give him a chance to slip that damn collar in place. He reached down and grabbed a nipple.

The piercing was still sensitive and on feeling the ring almost wrenched free she yelped and stopped shaking. "Please Kevin, No! Please don't!" In desperation she resorted to a compromise. "Please, Master. I beg you master. Please, just name me and leave the other collar on. Please! I'll suck you nicely!" She cringed at the thought of such an offer but was desperate enough to carry it through.

"Why should I let that offer sway me? When collared you will be my slave to do with as I see fit. Your body will be mine to use however I like!" He grinned.

The collar was a symbol of his ownership but more than that it told anyone who knew the scene she was a slave. To be wearing it before her parents would be unthinkable. They would be outraged if they found out what it meant and if he was telling the truth the damn thing would be impossible to remove.

It was difficult to decide which was worse, the symbolism or shaming her parents. She felt it cold on her neck and shook her head trying to remain free. "Please Kevin, No! Please! Damn you, stop it right now, let me go you bastard!" She shook her whole body trying to make it as difficult as possible. He pulled her hair up and slapped her face stopping the resistance with just one blow.

Brandi went quiet in shock for the sound of the collar clicking into place was terrible. Such a small sound yet so significant. It was such an anonymous sounding little click that held so much meaning after being trained to accept the potent idea of slavery.

A little pathetic sob pushed past her lips. Brandi felt like a little girl lost, in a terrible world. "What have you done to me?" she complained. "I'm not a slave; I'm no one's property. Take it off, please!" Her voice was a pathetic rasping whisper.

The symbolism of the collar was affecting her like a voodoo curse or hypnotic chant. On hands and knees she remained transfixed with terrifying thoughts swirling through her mind. This man owned her. She had given her virginity to him and now he had taken the rest. Not just her body, he wanted her mind too.

How did this terrible thing happen? That slut Michelle warned her it could happen but the story had been ignored. A shiver ran down her back at the idea Kevin might sell her. She was his property now so the nasty prospect of being sold to Thomas was a possibility.

It was all the more possible because Kevin couldn't keep a slave in his apartment. The thought of being his slave in that ordinary everyday apartment broke the spell. It would be comical to act out the game there. What if he sold her to Thomas before returning home? The nasty man could keep her as a sex slave or sell her on to who knew what kind of pervert. An ice cold shiver of fear ran down her back once more.

Surely John wouldn't allow Kevin to sell her to such a nasty man. He was over twice her age and knew the meaning of slave and master too well. He could turn her into a pathetic little obedient slave satisfied at being kept as a sex pet. Just to be safe she decided to try harder at being a good slave for Kevin until they left here. It was so difficult to tame that rebellious streak but at least there was a reason to take it seriously now.

"Slave! Do you accept me as your master and accept your role as slave?" Kevin said, while looking expectantly at her as though with crossed fingers.

The words slipped from her lips before she had weighed the consequences, "Yes master," she demurely replied. A smile of joy creased his face confirming in her mind this had been the right decision after all.

This had developed from a game to something far more passionate and consuming. It would only count while here and perhaps when they met at the club, maybe even at his apartment, but wasn't permanent like a marriage.

"I am your slave, Master," she answered breathlessly.

"You are my property to do with as I wish."

"I am property to be used by my master," she said with eyes watering.

"This collar holds your slave name and from now on it will be yours." Kevin said.

He looped a leather studded collar around her neck and fastened it over the steel one. The little gold name plate announced, 'Slave Eve'.

"What do you say slave Eve?" Kevin commanded sounding imperious, wanting to sound like John.

"Thank you Master," Brandi spoke breathlessly. The name was new and unexpected. She had a new name for a new life and felt small and fragile. The tremors of an orgasm had been building until it felt as though she was perched on a mountain top ready to fall. She dare not look at her sex but knew it was dripping wet and Kevin could see how excited she was.

***

"I'm taking my slave shopping now. I can't keep dressing her in John's spare outfits she needs some of her own." Kevin told her. He went through the wardrobe finding a light summer dress that fit. On realising he had forgotten to find underwear she began to remind him but choked off the words remembering it wasn't her place to correct her master

"Thank you, Master," she said. She had promised to obey and to please her master so left the decision to him. Or maybe the thought of not wearing panties was naughty and exciting.

When they pulled up in a parking lot she looked at him to see if this was a challenge. The thin cotton dress was too low cut and too short not to be wearing anything underneath. The leather harness was thin but it too would show as they crossed the parking lot in bright sunlight.

This was truly a test of her will to serve him. Brandi had become used to flaunting her body at the ranch-house but here it seemed humiliating. A normal everyday place and she was to be flaunting her body to strangers. She fingered the little locks in her ears nervously.

He leant over and placed a ball gag around the neck. For a moment she thought he was going to gag her. He tucked the small ball down the top of the dress.

"That's to remind you not to speak unless spoken to. One wrong word and I'll gag you, understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said. A squishy feeling between the legs began to alert her to the effects of a mere threat and out there among strangers it would be all the more stimulating. If she was forced to wear the gag what then, would she become so stoked that her inhibitions fell away, leaving her ready to cum?

Her Master's slightest touch was doing something dizzying to her mind leaving her vulnerable to his commands. She kept close pressing up to him preventing the sun shining through the thin dress as they headed toward a street.

"Oh Shit!"She whispered on recognising where they were.

As they turned onto a pavement two young men, not much younger than her, walked toward them. A light breeze from between the buildings was all it took to lift the dress up around her hips. The tight leather wrapped around her thighs framed a bare pussy but all Brandi could see was the startled looks on the two stranger's faces. As they walked by she heard their animated voices burbling away at the sight of the attractive girl's shaved pussy.

A large store front acted as a mirror reflecting a strange image and on realising it was her she almost fell. It was a cruel reminder of how skimpy the dress was. It was an innocent white cotton dress, not outlandish if she had worn a slip. With the sun shining behind her it showed off nipples and a clear silhouette of her body. The light harness showed clearly through it as much as the fact she wore no underwear.

Her hand automatically sought the earring locks for her fingers to nervously twiddle them. She stared at the shape of her nipples poking through the thin material showing the little loops of the piercing rings. She gasped a whisper on looking down at herself in the glass.

A breeze had pushed the thin cotton between her legs hugging her there. It clung to her pussy showing off the loops of the piercing rings through her lips. A wet patch on the dress revealed how stoked up she had become. She wanted to pull her legs together but couldn't. Kevin had taught her too well. She had to stand there with legs apart, not just because he had trained her, but she was so high on the arousing stimulation she just couldn't move.

Brandi kept close to her master to avoid the shame of letting strangers think she was just a slut on the prowl. On Hollywood Boulevard there were so many freaky people maybe she wouldn't be noticed.

"Hi! Brandi!" A young attractive woman asked, while her friend looked Brandi up and down.

Brandi gasped inwardly. 'Fuck, no!' she thought. Of all the bad luck, why did it have to be them? Cindy was in her class but no friend of hers or Kelley either. The tight assed Asian girl was a menace. She had tried to push into their friendship but the two friends had been close for too long to let that happen.

Teresa was a clever manipulator too, 'man' being the operative term. She seemed to get through classes by playing up to the teachers and guys for help. It was rumoured she even had a teacher write a paper for her, for some sexual favours. She was Hispanic or maybe Filipino, Brandi wasn't sure, and the slut always wore big hoop earrings and lip gloss. There was nothing sophisticated about her look or her thoughts.

"Who is this cute guy?" Teresa couldn't help chiming in.

Even Kevin was unprepared to meet someone she knew along this well-travelled boulevard, usually reserved for tourists, prostitutes and pimps.. He hesitated to let Brandi take the lead in this surprise encounter.

"Hi. This is Kevin," Brandi answered simply.

Kevin added his "Hi!" and put his arm around Brandi.

"So the two of you are an item?" Cindy smirked. It was obvious she couldn't wait to spread the rumour at college. She also knew people in the Taiwan community, which could be awkward if she told certain conservative individuals that Brandi was dating a guy without her parents knowing.

"No. Brandi is part of an experiment I'm completing for my thesis on sub-culture," he said. He was obviously trying to protect her by not allowing her to speak

Brandi looked at him wishing he had told her they were an item rather than the embarrassing truth. She stood dumbly not knowing what to say. Damn him, she was standing here like a dumb ass before these two terrible women.

"Oh?" Cindy said, looking suspiciously at them both. "Sub-culture? So what's that all about?" She looked at him as though he was trashing her Chinese culture.

"It's a culture experiment to see how someone can be shifted from one to another. How quickly they can be assimilated into a new culture," he told her trying not to reveal too much.

Brandi watched Cindy's tongue flicker over her lips wetting them to play the dumb blonde card even though her hair was jet black. Teresa's wet glossed lips looked as though someone's cum was spread over them. The bitch Cindy was not dumb. Brandi had fallen out with Kelley until they realised what this bitch had been up to. Both friends had learnt she was a clever young woman while giving her the run around, playing her between them.

"So you're moving the little cute Chinese girl to what culture exactly?" Cindy asked. She was mocking Brandi for she knew her name alright and all Brandi could do was stand silently taking the insult. She could not think of a way out of this trap unless Kevin protected her for she was caught between them and obeying him.

"To a master and slave sub-culture here in LA. You'd be surprised how wide spread it is throughout the US," he said.

Brandi groaned knowing if he got started on this pet theme the whole game would be given away. This damn girl would spread all kinds of rumours around campus as if the truth wasn't bad enough.

"Master, slave? So how do you bring someone into a new culture then?" she asked, cutting him off from a long lecture.

"In this case, training, I've been training her as my slave." Kevin said.

Brandi gasped inwardly, looking at Kevin in shock. By the look on his face he clearly regretted saying it, but not as much as Brandi hated it.

Cindy's eyes lit up and Brandi gritted her teeth. Why in hell did he have to show off to the bitch? Well she could talk her way around it once back in school. Maybe tell everyone it was all a joke on Cindy. Teresa was not saying a thing, just enjoying the hole that was being dug around Brandi.

"Does that mean she does tricks or something?" Cindy asked, while still vamping up to Kevin.

"No. I'm training her to obey me as a slave. I'm her master and she must obey the rules of this sub-culture. I don't suppose you've heard of the Gorean's," he said.

Before this went any further, Brandi had to speak out. "Please, Master, can we go shopping now!" Brandi protested. She could see where this woman was going and didn't want Kevin showing off his power over her. Given the chance the bitch would twist him round her little finger and get him to make her do something humiliating right there on the street.

Brandi wasn't even aware of what she had said until seeing Cindy's startled look. 'Damn! I'm conditioned to call him mater without thinking about it. I'm going to have to watch what I say.'

They had been moving along the street when Kevin stopped outside a store. "Well, we'll catch you later." Kevin blustered, trying to get rid of them.

Cindy looked at a display of leather gear in the window and squeaked out, "Oh! You're shopping for clothes. Shoes too?" she said in an excited little girl voice toned to appeal to Kevin. She even batted a pair of long false eyelashes at him. "You must let us help you," she said.

"No, we're good," Kevin replied, but Cindy would have nothing of it.

"Come on, let us help. I've known your little slave Brandi a long time, and I bet we can surprise you if you let us. Hey, Teresa, you can guide Kevin on size and I'll take Brandi to the changing room." She said, with a wink to her friend.

They passed meaningful looks which worried Brandi. Though she figured being alone with Cindy would give her a chance to get rid of her then catch up with Kevin.

"Ok," Teresa responded. She looked at Brandi with a disappointed look, not wanting to miss out on whatever it was Cindy had planned for the slave girl.

Kevin spoke up not wanting to let go of the responsibility to his slave. "Really, that's ok, this is our first shopping trip and I have some things in mind."

Brandi looked back and forth between Cindy and Kevin, like watching a tennis match. She was sure Kevin would win out, but Cindy was no push over.

"Yes, please master, see you later Cindy, k?" Brandi said, but Cindy had her mind set and would have nothing of it.

"Come on we would love to help. Just go with Teresa, pick something out over there, and we'll be ready to try on the outfit you chose. Just go, go, go," she said, pushing Kevin into Teresa, separating him from Brandi.

Teresa slung her arm through his and almost dragged him away. Brandi looked at him being outmanoeuvred and shouted. "Master?" but he didn't look back. He was being given the full treatment by that slut, Teresa.

"Ok, little slave girl let's surprise your Master, shall we?" Cindy teased. She grabbed Brandi's arm and pulled her toward the back of the shop. Brandi stopped dead in her tracks. Hard rock music blared loudly and her jaw dropped on seeing what kind of store it was. Right in front of them was a display of dildos arranged in a pattern forming a giant penis. Brandi's cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment.

It dawned on her that Cindy and Teresa had been here before, visiting the street as some kind of dare, maybe to attract a guy or earn some sexy comments from a passerby.

They were dressed a little slutty but nothing compared to Brandi's little skimpy dress. How stupid would they look if that was revealed to their common friends? Brandi almost laughed out loud until she saw a dire looking plastic model wearing a harness almost identical to hers. She was in no condition to throw stones at anyone's reputation.

Brandi dug her heels in outside the gaudy curtain. "No way, get away from me. Just fuck off and let me go," Brandi spat in disgust.

Cindy grabbed two fistfuls of dress and lifted it up over her head.

Brandi squealed in outrage, at being stripped naked in the store, and dodged into the cubicle. Brandi noticed she was breathing heavily from struggling with Cindy and just maybe from being aroused. Was it from being naked in the store or in front of a class mate her own age?

In one swift move, Cindy pulled the dress free from Brandi's frantic grasp, leaving her totally exposed in the leather harness.

As Cindy tossed the dress outside the changing room, Brandi gritted her teeth trying not to shout in frustration. "Get away from me you dumb ass. I don't hang out with you at college and I don't want to out of college, so, fuck off right now." It was too late and unwise to speak out as she was helpless in Cindy's clutches.

"Fine, you want me to leave you now, and take the dress with me?" Cindy glared seriously, the smiling 'friend' disappearing to be replaced with a look of devilment. If she had been Kelley it might have been fun but this bitch played too hard a game.

"Please, Cindy, this is so embarrassing. I never did anything to hurt you. Please!" She hated herself for begging, but couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Oh, little Miss Chinese Doll is begging bad Cindy for being mean. Well, little slut, I've seen you around campus and parties, always making sure plenty of skin was showing, always wiggling that sexy ass,' she slapped Brandi's bare bottom.

It wasn't hard but stung an awareness of how easily Cindy had trapped her leaving her feeling stupid. The woman obviously had a score to settle so felt it better to keep quiet.

Cindy continued the tirade, "Flashing your little tits and lashes at the guys too. Well, I'm just going to play with you a little on my terms. Now let's take a closer look at those adornments you have." She reached out to lift the ball gag, holding it up lightly and smiling a nasty look.

The meanness in Cindy's tone shook her leaving her wondering what to do.

"Oh, very nice," Cindy cooed as she fingered Brandi's locked earrings. "Last week at college you hadn't earrings and now these. Damn girl they look permanent! These do too!" Cindy laughed slipping a finger through a nipple ring and tugging lightly.

Brandi moaned in discomfort. "Still tender I see, also new. Whoa, little titties getting hard as a rock I see, are we into pain? Hey, spread those legs gyrl, lemme check this out..."

Brandi couldn't and wouldn't budge. Her eyes were tearing at the humiliation of having this class-mate treat her so badly.

"I said 'spread em', unless you want me to pull those nipple rings even harder," Cindy warned. She decided to try it anyway and lifted Brandi onto tiptoe by tugging on both nipple rings.

"Damn that's a close shaved pussy and more rings too! You're quite the little slave, aren't you, Brandi dear. Am I missing anything, a tat or brand or something else? Kevin must have trained you well for you to accept all this."