Brandy Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the bloody phone rang!

Mac ignored it at first but it went on and on and on, its penetrating ring right beside us, shattered the atmosphere. Finally, leaving his cock buried high up inside me and taking his full weight on just one arm, he reached across and picked it up.

Only being able to hear half of the conversation made it difficult to understand what was actually going on - but I could see Mac was getting angrier as the caller apparently refused to take 'no' for an answer. As his anger rose, I could feel his erection slackening, his cock becoming less rigid.

Then I realised that he was talking about me!

'No Bennie, understand that is N - O, no! No I am not sending her along to your room and no you are not coming along here to collect her. Go back to one of the other girls!'

And with that he slammed down the phone.

By that time the full strength of his erection had diminished of course, his cock was still big and swollen and inside me, but it no longer had that wonderful, tempered hardness.

'I'm sorry about all that.' he said as he looked down at me. 'I'll get us both a drink.' He pulled out, got up and padded across the room, my eyes automatically following him, drawn by the sight of his still larger-than-most, cock flopping about as he moved. He poured the drinks, came back to sit beside me on the bed and started to talk..

He told me that Bennie was one of their senior managers, a not very pleasant person, always playing office politics - if not to get something for himself then just for the pleasure of depriving someone else of something, boosting his personal sense of power. Mac told me about one or two occasions when he had personally run up against Bennie and, that because he had so far been unable to get the better of Mac, Bennie seemed to have become desperate for a 'win'.

We were sitting side by side, close together, our bare thighs just touching and I had one hand resting on top of his, my finger-tips slowly tracing the outline of the long, lean muscle and I noticed that every now and then how his eyes were dropping, to look at my breasts. I was very aware of the fact that the nipples were both a dark-red colour and still quite stiffly swollen - my breasts are very sensitive and when I have been aroused as deeply as I had been by Mac, their nipples show it.

Guessing how frustrated he must be feeling after Bennie's double interruption I let my hand slip down over the inner curve of his thigh, finding his cock, feeling it twitch and then begin to grow just from the light touch of my fingers brushing over its length. I toyed with it for a few minutes then, taking the glass from his hand and putting it on the bedside table, told him to 'Lie back and relax!' - deciding it was about time I earned my fee!

Kneeling down between his legs, I gently held his still swollen balls in one hand, lifting and rolling them with my fingers, while I took a firmer grip of his cock with the other. Bending forward, letting the ends of my hair trail across his upper thighs, I closed my fingers around the shaft and began to slide the loose skin slowly up and down, watching with satisfaction as the shiny red head grew a little more each time and I felt the previous hardness beginning to return as fresh blood pumped back into his cock.

When, after it had almost reached its previous size and hardness, I lowered my lips to it - I felt it jerk in my grasp and heard his soft moans of pleasure as my tongue swirled around the sensitive ridge behind the cock-head. Opening my mouth wide I bent lower and slowly engulfed him - relaxing my throat until eventually I took all of him inside.

The combination of my hands, one rolling and gently squeezing his balls, the other stroking firmly up and down the now vibrating shaft, coupled with the rise and fall of my mouth - very soon had him writhing and softly moaning at the pleasure I was giving him. As the intensity of those sensations steadily grew stronger his hips began driving his cock upwards, thrusting it harder and even deeper, forcing me to gape wider and almost making my jaws ache as I accepted the increasingly massive hardness of him.

Then I felt the power of the rising surge of his climax, saw his stomach and thigh muscles tighten, his face contort and heard his moans turn to sharp gasps at the intensity of the pleasure-pain. His shaft suddenly became even more swollen as the semen boiled up it and his bloated cock-head jammed itself even further down my throat as, with a series of even louder, guttural cries, he heaved upwards and I felt and then tasted the thick, creamy cum pumping explosively into my throat and overflowing back up to fill my mouth, forcing me to gulp breathlessly as I tried to swallow the seemingly never ending flood.

But before Mac had completely finished I moved quickly, up over him, straddling his body with my thighs, using my hand to guide his still pumping cock between my pussy-lips. Then, with a sigh from the pleasure that the feel of his cock gave me, I lowered myself down, absorbing all of his still jerkily pulsating shaft until the crinkly, pubic hairs at the base of it meshed with mine.

The next few seconds are still a confused blur - I know I started to moan as the spasming length of him stretched me wide open as I thrust myself up and down it and that he was crying out with the intensity of his continuing orgasm. Somewhere in the back of my mind I registered the fact that there was a noise at the door - but we were both too overwhelmed by what we were each feeling to either respond or react.

Then the door burst open - I saw two men standing there, they both stared wide-eyed at the sight of us furiously fucking, then one of them rushed in - and actually grabbed hold of me, pulling me, making me lose my balance. The other man stayed in the door-way for a few more seconds and I caught a fleeting glimpse of the look of astonished embarrassment on his young face before I fell sideways off Mac and the bed and hit the floor.

The man that had caused it all ignored me and stood over Mac, shouting, cursing, yelling at the top of his voice.

The younger man at the door took a few moments to take in what was going on - and I don't blame him for that. But when he realised that everything wasn't as he had apparently expected, he came in, closed the door behind him and started trying to quieten the guy who was still shouting at Mac.

He too got pushed violently away and, caught off guard, he tripped over my sprawled legs and ended up on the floor beside me.

Mac, poor man, was still recovering from his orgasm and the extension of it that I had been giving him. By the time he had got his wits about him he too was being manhandled.

But it was Mac who put an end to the farce.

I was trying to pick myself up from where I had been thrown, to see if the young man beside me needed any help when, recognising the look in his bulging eyes, that were hungrily eyeing everything I had to offer, I realised there was nothing really wrong with him, when a voice cut right through all of the intruders' shouting and screaming.

The voice was one that I hadn't heard before - cold, hard, authoritarian.

'Bennie - if you don't stop I'll not only have you fired, tomorrow - I'll also see to it that Janet gets every single detail of your grotty goings on with that poor kid in Accounts, including the very strange things you make her do for you! Not to mention the annual bonus you get, that Janet has never known about - and who it has actually been spent on. Along with several other, particularly nasty things about you that are only rumours so far.'

As he thundered I looked up and saw Mac's face. It was the face of a completely different man to the one I had been so much enjoying myself with - a mask of cold, calculated power, a mask from which pale blue eyes stared, stared up at the man beside him, emotionless eyes.

The effect of the voice and the look were incredible - the man, Bennie, seemed to shrink, not just mentally but physically too. He cowered, defeated - in just a few seconds that raging, aggressive man had been totally humbled, cut to half size.

It was over as quickly as it had begun, the young man, who turned out to be one of the night managers, finished his visual inspection of my nakedness, collected himself, and took a now docile Bennie away. I only found out later from one of the girls, that Bennie had conned him into coming up and opening the door with his pass-key by telling him that he thought that a colleague of his was having a heart attack. I guess that if they had stopped outside and listened at the door the noise of Mac's strained cries of pleasure could easily have been mistaken for those of pain.

Can you imagine that though - calling in the hotel management, storming into Mac's room like that, just to try and get a girl he had taken a fancy to, assuming that his position and natural aggression were all that was necessary. Man's 'human nature'!

But, even Mac - kind, considerate, loving Mac had a hidden viciousness of course. The threats he made to Bennie weren't empty ones - obviously he had a wealth of information stored up from somewhere - and was prepared to use it at the right time, to cut down a rival.

Of course my night with Mac was finished - it couldn't have been the same after that, I would have then just been some girl on which he could now take out his own pent-up anger or aggression - and I didn't want any part of that kind of scene. So I just quickly put on my things and slipped out of the door while he was in the bath-room.

Chapter 2

ROBERT

Jealousy is a terribly destructive emotion, it must wreck hundreds, thousand of relationships every year - sometimes violently. Bennie's actions had all the hallmarks of jealousy - but in his case I'm sure it was coloured by power too, his need to be as powerful as he felt Mac was, what Mac had, Bennie wanted, I don't think it had anything to do with me personally, I think he would have acted in just the same way no matter which girl Mac had taken to bed.

But it's hard to imagine anyone getting jealous of an escort-girl isn't it. I mean all it takes are a few dollars and she's yours, well she is for as long as you want to keep paying for her anyway. But it must be obvious to everyone that although she may appear to be enjoying what's happening - and, as I've said, occasionally I really do - the whole thing is a business to her, she just can't afford to get emotionally involved with a client.

But in spite of that, it happens - and more often than you might think. Guys get something they can't or think they can't get with their wife or regular girl-friend, or maybe they're just unable to develop those kinds of relationships. Anyway, for whatever reason, from time to time we all meet guys who say they've fallen in love, want you for just themselves, even propose. Maybe it work's in movies and maybe, just maybe sometimes in real life - but I doubt it.

Anyway, as I said, jealousy is a terribly destructive emotion and the things people do when it grips them can be quite peculiar. I remember one good example of just how strangely people can react, it started with a guy called Robert and funnily enough I met him at a party not unlike the one I met Mac and Bennie at, a group of guys out together who had arranged for a few girls to come in after dinner as treats for themselves.

It was small group, just half a dozen men celebrating something or other, I never was really sure what. Not that it mattered too much, by the time we got there most of them were too far gone with drink to make any sense and a couple of them looked as though they wouldn't be able to do much more than just grope the girls they were with. That's pretty common in our business too, it's amazing how often a girl will get a booking or get called out late in the evening - only to find that the guy is totally incapable of doing anything about it once you get there. Then they often get angry of course, sometimes because when they haven't been able to do anything they don't see why they should still pay you, others times angry with themselves, which they take out on you - liquor is the cause of many a hassle for girls in the business.

Although Robert had been drinking too, he wasn't in as bad a state as a couple of them, so I was quite glad to see that he fancied me and as I preferred being fucked by someone who was reasonably sober to being hassled by a drunk, I responded quite positively to his initial approach.

Unlike many men he made no secret of the fact that he was married, apart from the fact that he wore a ring he actually mentioned her a few times, Laurie was her name. Even more surprisingly he also made no secret of the fact that he was still very much in love with her, which was refreshing - most men seem to have to justify being with an escort by denigrating their wife and what she does, or even more often, what she doesn't do.

He eased me away from the rest of the group and asked if he could be alone with me, which I thought was a sweet of him - I mean the fact that he asked instead of just demanding - and when I said of course he could, we slipped out of the suite they were holding the party in and went up to his room together.

Once alone he became much more nervous, almost shy and insisted on getting us both a drink before we did anything else and as we sat side by side on the edge of the bed I could tell from the way he twirled the glass around between his fingers that he was going to need me to help him get started. Some guys love having a girl that's really up-front, you know the sort of thing - 'Hey honey, I really need that big, juicy cock of yours!' - but I didn't think that was the right way to get Robert under way. Instead I just slipped off the bed, put my glass down and began by untying his shoe-laces, then, as I looked up into his dark brown eyes, slipping off his shoes and socks.

That simple gesture seemed to break down the barrier inside his head, he leaned down, slipped his hands beneath my arms and as he rose, pulled me to my feet and slipped his arms around me, pulling me tight up against himself. He only held me like that for a minute or two, then started fumbling with the zip on the back of my dress. Feeling that, I slipped out of his arms.

'Let me do that - you get yourself ready Robert.' I said, stepping back a few paces so he could watch me undressing.

He did, in fact he didn't take his eyes off me the whole time, just dropping his own clothes in a jumbled heap beside the bed and when he got down to taking off his under-pants I could see that he was responding both positively and quickly - his cock was already lifting itself up to a semi-vertical position.

His love-making was gentle but thorough, he spent quite a long time nuzzling and sucking on my breasts, gave my pussy a shorter but still quite nice licking and then, when he was sure I was ready for him, came up on top of me and fucked me slowly but powerfully.

As we had been paid to stay until a certain time and because Robert and I had left the party early there was still an hour or so left before my time was up and so I stayed on with him and for a time we lay quietly in each others arms, saying little, just enjoying that warm feeling you get after a satisfying session. After a while I noticed that his intermittent caresses were becoming more purposeful and when I slipped my hand down between his legs found that his cock was re-filling.

He had been nice and considerate to me, so I re-paid him by being nice and considerate to his cock. Shifting myself down to kneel between his legs and using my fingers and mouth to get him erect and fully aroused, then straddling him and giving him a long, slow second helping of pussy. It took him longer that time and his climax wasn't as powerful as his first of course - but it was obvious from his reaction that he enjoyed having it that way and that the fucking I gave him totally drained him. When I finally slipped sideways off his shrinking cock he reached up and ruffled my hair, murmuring something or other about 'Most wonderful experience.' Then, more clearly. 'I'd like to see you again, can I have your phone number?'

I wrote it down for him then went through to the bath-room to clean myself up and get dressed again and when I came back out I saw that he had fallen into a deep, peaceful sleep.

A few days later I got a phone call from a woman, asking if I took female as well as male clients - it happens more often than you might think, there are an awful lot of married women out there who are either closet lesbians or who yearn for sex with another woman from time to time. I said, 'Sometimes.' and when I asked her how she had got my name she said that she was a business associate of a man that I recognised had been the boss of the group that Robert had been with. She wanted me to meet with her at her home, mid-afternoon a couple of days later, I named a price and she agreed.

I always take that extra bit of care in getting myself ready to meet a woman, they may not say anything - but they are far more critical than a man is. A man sees the total effect, not the detail - a woman will pick-up on silly little things like the fact that the ear-rings don't precisely go with another piece of jewellery, or that a different shade of stockings would look better with the under-wear. Men are usually too busy looking at what's beneath to worry about such things.

When I got there I found she was far more nervous than she had sounded over the phone - and as it was obvious from the things around the house that she was a married woman I guessed having someone like myself there was either unusual or perhaps even her first time. So I acted accordingly, taking my time about things but still gently encouraging her along. She took me through to the lounge-room, where she had a tray of drinks and nibbles waiting and for a time we sat side by side on a settee, making hesitant conversation. Even though she was only wearing a full-length house-coat, under which I imagined she'd have on either her best or a new set of under-wear I felt sure she had spent most of the day getting herself ready for me so I complimented her on her perfume, her hair, her skin, trying my best to put her at ease - but getting the feeling that I wasn't really succeeding.

So, after some time had passed, rather than waste any more of it I decided to take charge and said.

'Why don't we go through to the bed-room, then you can help me get out of these things.'

Even then she seemed reluctant so I got up, took her hand and gently pulled her up after me. At least that got things moving and she led me through the house to what was clearly her and her husband's bed-room. I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck, whispering that I would really like her to take my clothes off for me - feeling that if I could get her to actively do something the rest might more easily follow.

I was right about that - and once we did get started I felt sure I had also been right earlier - I was either her first or at the very least it had been a long time since she had been with another woman. But if I was her first I must say that once we had overcome that initial reluctance, she took to it like a duck to water!

Once she had helped me get undressed I did the same for her, finding I had been right about her under-wear too, it was obviously brand new. She had a good body, her breasts were not too big and still quite firm, her hips and bottom both trim and as I kissed and caressed her silky smooth skin I felt a faint but distinct little flutter down between my legs.

I gave her the full treatment but was still surprised at the actual strength of the climax I was able to give her - and once that had subsided was pleased to find that then she wanted to do the same for me. She'd certainly learned quickly, in spite of her initial diffidence she soon had me writhing with genuine pleasure as her hands and tongue built and then delivered a very satisfying climax for me.