Brandy Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

As I lay back, letting my heart get back to its normal beat she got up and went out, returning with the tray from the lounge-room and we sat propped up on the bed together, sipping the rest of the drink and munching on the snacks. I risked asking her if this was the first time she had been with someone like me and she admitted that it was - and that it was her first time with a woman.

'Was it how you hoped it would be?'

'Oh, much, much better. I really wasn't sure I was going to enjoy it - but I did.'

'I could tell that much.' I answered with a grin and she grinned back at me.

'Yes, yes I suppose it was pretty obvious wasn't it. And you, was I any good for you - or was that just a professional reaction?'

'Quite genuine I assure you.'

'Oh that's good, I'm glad I was able to do that for you. Does it - I mean do you, do you get to climax often?'

'Not often - but it happens sometimes. It depends on the person - and how I'm feeling of course. You'd understand that I'm sure, being married I mean, there must be times when you fake it too, for your husband's sake.'

'Oh yes, lots of times.' she said with a giggle. 'I wonder how they'd feel if they knew.'

'Better that we don't tell them - better for both I mean.'

'Mmm.' she said with a definite nod of the head, then became silent and her eyes dropped, looking down over my body. When she looked back up into mine I saw and recognised the change that had come over them and taking the empty glass from her, put both down on the floor beside me then turned and slipping my arms around her, whispered in her ear.

'I'd like to start again - wouldn't you?'

She didn't answer me directly but rolled over and I somehow felt sure she was first checking the time from the clock on the bed-side table, then turning back, she replied with actions, not words - and made it clear that she wanted to give to me first that time, which I was quite happy about.

That second time her actions were much slower, more confident and I guessed she was doing to me what she sometimes fantasised someone was doing to her, so I took careful note of the way she was going about things, planning on returning those favours to her a little later.

But unfortunately for her I was not given the chance to do that. If she had been trying to time things the way they happened she couldn't have been more successful, I was just starting to climb up to the first peak of the climax she had so skilfully developed for me when the door opened. I had been so pre-occupied with what was going on inside me that I hadn't heard him coming into the house - but she must have - and ignored it.

The first I knew was a voice. 'Laurie! Brandy?!' But even that didn't stop her, just made her flick her tongue even faster over my clit, sending me right up over the top.

It was Robert of course. I discovered later, when he'd stormed out into the kitchen and while I wiped myself down and got dressed, that he had mumbled something in his sleep, that Laurie had then found the phone number I'd given him and put two and two together. She was hurt, hurt and jealous and had got so worked up about it that she'd come up with the idea of letting him come home to find me making love to her too. But as things turned out, she so enjoyed the experience of giving me pleasure that her original plan had been discarded in preference of being able to simply repeat that.

A couple of weeks later I had another call from Laurie, that time she wanted to know if I'd be interested in a threesome, with Robert and herself - and what had started out as a jealous pay-back turned out to be the start of another regular, if infrequent customer relationship.

TO BE CONTINUED

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers