Break & Enter

Story Info
Female thief agrees to do anything to avoid arrest.
1k words
3.79
147.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers

A dark room.

A young woman, about 23, is rifling through drawers, the usual excuse: looking for things to steal for some quick cash.

To her surprise, she is grabbed from behind, and though she struggles hard, whoever is holding her is stronger than she. Eventually she calms down, and the man says into her ear, "That was a big mistake, trying to rob a cop's house..."

He drags her across the room and throws her down on the bed, pinning her down with his body before she has the chance to try to escape. he says "Well, well well...I think I'm going to have to cuff you and call some mates to take you off to the station."

She starts to beg him not to, saying she'll do anything he wants.

"Anything, hmm?"

He decides he might as well have some fun. He ties her hands behind her with some article of clothing pulled from a drawer, grabs her hair, forcing her to kneel in front of him. Pulling at her thin shirt, it tears easily and he sees she's not wearing anything underneath it. As he pinches a nipple cruelly, he tells her to open her mouth and suck his cock, and she reluctantly complies, fearing he will twist her nipple clean off. Impatient with her clumsy sucking, he takes hold of her head and forces himself all the way into her throat. She makes pained whimpering noises as her face is pressed up against his stomach, and he tells her to get his cock good and wet because he wants to fuck her arse.

He pulls out of her mouth, and she starts to beg and plead for him not to fuck her there, she's never had a man take her there before, but he pushes her over roughly so she falls onto her shoulders and knees. He impatiently pushes her skirt up to her waist and pulls her kickers down. He puts the head of his cock at the entrance to her arse, and grabs her hair and starts pulling her back, making her impale herself on him.

She cries out in pain and pleads "No!" but this just makes him angrier, and he shoves his cock the rest of the way into her. She screams and tries to wriggle away from him, but he holds tightly onto her hair and tied wrists, and waits for her to exhaust herself and submit to his will. Sobbing and panting quietly, she eventually stops trying to get away, and he begins fucking her arse. Thrusting slowly at first, he becomes faster and rougher with her until he's nearly ready to cum.

He pulls out of the girl's arse and flips her over, pulling her mouth open and cumming into her mouth and over her lips, telling her to lick it all up and swallow. She pleads with him to let her go, saying he's had his fun and she's learned her lesson, but he just laughs, and says he hasn't had any fun with her pussy yet. She tries to get up and run, not getting far because he slaps her hard across the face and she falls back onto the bed. Taking more things like ties from drawers, he ties her spreadeagled to the bed with a couple of pillows under her arse, exposing her completely.

He leaves the room for a little while, leaving the girl to struggle against her bonds and curse her predicament. When he returns, he's carrying a bag with several items in it. First, he uses some scissors to cut her clothes completely off. Then, he pulls out a police baton. He runs it lightly over her skin, and she breathes sharply, fearing he will beat her with it. Soon she feels it pressing into her cunt, but she can't twist away from it, and in it slides. He presses into her slowly but firmly stopping only when it can't possibly go any further and the girl wails in pain. He pulls it out quickly and just as fast shoves the baton into her arsehole, causing another squeal from her.

Searching in the bag again, he pulls out two small vise grips. He straddles her torso and takes one breast, squeezing the nipple and making it harden, then fixing the grip around it, squeezing it closed until the girl's face scrunched up with agony. He squeezes the grip even closer, and she strains against the material which ties her down, desperate to get away. Leaning down, he takes her other breast and sucks on the nipple gently, giving it almost the opposite treatment to the other, but soon places a clamp on that nipple too. Tears run down the girl's face as the blinding pain in her nipples overwhelms her.

His cock hard again now, he moves down to kneel between her legs. Without ceremony he forces himself into cunt, made tighter by the presence of the baton he had shoved into her arse. As he thrusts into her, he sometimes squeezes her breasts and nipples, sometimes scratches his fingers down her body, leaving red marks. He moves one hand to her cunt, finding her clit, and begins to rub and twist it. To her shame, the girl's body responds to the stimulation, and she begins to breathe deeply, her stuffed cunt getting wetter. Just as she is about to near orgasm, he reaches up and twists the grip holding her nipple, so that she is subjected to intense amounts of both pain and pleasure.

Her cunt clamped around his cock, and he began slamming into her, turned on by the look of exquisite agony on her face and the tears rolling down it. She didn't know how long he continued to fuck her, but eventually he collapses on top of her and she can feel his cum leaking from her cunt, along with her own juices.

He pulls out of her cunt and removes the baton from her arse, leaving her feeling rather empty, then removes the vise grips quickly, making the girl scream as the blood rushed back into her nipples.

He unties her, hands her the shreds of her clothes, and warns her not to even think of reporting this otherwise he has quite a few friends who'd just love to take advantage of a slut like her. With that he pushes her out of his house and into the alley that runs behind it.

avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers