All Comments on 'Breakfast with Mom'

by AfternoonStu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Read your story before you post it

This isn't like homework that has to be turned in first thing the next day. After you write it, take the time to read the story out loud. If you had read it out loud you might have caught some of the mistakes and instead of the mother "massing" his balls, she might have massaged them. In addition to several other cases where you apparently used spell check and just blindly clicked on the first suggested spelling there were several sentences with a word obviously missing.

If you can't take the time to read your own work, why should anyone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very nice

great story. loved the DP scene with the two sons. would love to see a second chapter to it.

mrichardsmrichardsover 19 years ago
very good

Great story.I like the DP part too.I hope there is a chapter 2 and maybe 3.Dont pay any mind to the first comment about reading it first he is just too picky about what he reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

Kind of makes me wish I'd had an understanding mother like that--and a brother to share her with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not a bad concept ...

The concept was rather nice - the idea of the sons comforting the mother - but the level of realism fell after the beginning. I really couldn't buy the mother simply (and rather wordily) saying that it was fine for her son to be hard for her, and reassuring him that it was fine for them to get it on. The payoff - the sex - would be hotter with a bit more emotional depth in the sense of transgression and daring it must take for the character to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't worry

i agree with mrichards coment below that sayed not to bother reading what u right. i hate it when peps give me sujestons on improofing me. Why should we try to improof themselfs when we are happy being mediocre. why take pride in your work, its not like peple are paying for story. i'm sure u are lucky enuff to have job where boss doesnt expect you to always do your best. if they are siting around at puter thety half time to stop to read a sentese 2 of 3 times to figure out what said. the important thing is your story m ade my dick hard. keep UP the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent

really enjoyed it!

looking foward to a second chapter. love the whole concept

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"That's some big bulge in your pants!" his mother said, smiling.

This is a great story of hot motherfucking by a gifted author. The lucky mom has two lusty young sons, Pete and Chris. Like all sons the boys are deeply attracted to their mother's cunt. They know their stiff young pricks belong up their own mother's twat, yet they're shy about shoving their dicks up where they're meant to go. Until, that is, their mother takes the lead! Let this be a lesson to all the many, many mothers who are enthralled by what their boy's got bouncing around in his pants. Ladies, if you've got a fit young stud get ready for the fuck of your life! There's no doubt your boy's itching to stick his stiff young hard on (none stiffer!) up between your motherly legs, right up his own birth canal. What a triumphal coming home for any son! His hot--and potent!--young balls are brimming with the creamy sperm all mothers yearn for, and your boy, ma'am, is yearning to give it to his loving mother, right up your fucken twat! How about making your boy a daddy and a granddad at the same time--every son's fondest dream!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Smoking hot!!!!!!! I wonder what they did for lunch??

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 8 years ago
Good story

Hope you have more hidden this was very good keep up the good work and us all cumming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAfternoonStu@AfternoonStu
78 Followers
I'm a guy from Scandinavia who has been enjoying the Literotica stories for many years. In 2004-2005, I wrote and submitted a few stories of my own, to reasonable success. Then followed a long hiatus, before I found inspiration again in 2023. I love sexy lingerie, preferably ...