Breaking Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please baby now, please." He whispered, voice thick with lust.

Adam pulled his fingers out and reached for a condom. Evan stopped him.

"Have you been tested?" Evan asked, voice carefully blank.

Adam frowned, "Yea every year. I've only had three guys that I've actually had intercourse with and that was over a year ago. I got tested a few months ago, I'm clean. Why?"

He already knew why. Why Evan always used a condom with those guys before.

"I don't want you to use one Adam, I just want to feel you, and only you." No words had ever turned Adam on so much.

"Ok baby." He said, voice deep.

Adam slicked up his dick with lube, rubbing some around Evan's hole, pushing his fingers in again teasingly, making Evan groan. Adam moved his hand, positioning himself at Evan's entrance and looking up the man's sexy body into his eyes. Evan smiled, and Adam felt his body relax. He pushed in at that moment and Evan's eyes went wide as he hissed. Adam pushed in a little further and Evan groaned in pleasure. Evan kept feeding him an inch at a time until he was all the way in.

"Are you ok?" He whispered.

Evan laughed, "God I'm in heaven I swear. Move baby, please move."

Adam smiled and pulled out slowly, pushing back in with care. He did this for a few minutes until Evan was panting.

"Harder baby, faster, please."

Adam bit his lip, trying not to lose control as he sped up his strokes, pushing in harder, searching for his lover's hot spot. When he hit it Evan went crazy, his hips gyrating up, almost dislodging Adam in the process. Adam held his hips down and started pounding him, loving the way Evan met every thrust, begging him to go faster under his breath. He knew he was probably being too rough but Evan loved every second. After a few minutes he reached down to start jacking Evan's dick, surprised when the man instantly stiffened, a second before his come covered Adam's hand.

"Oh god! Adam come inside me, please come inside me!"

Adam's thrust got a little erratic, he was so close to his own release. Holding Evan's legs above his shoulders Adam pumped into him, hard and fast with short thrusts until he finally shoved all the way in, groaning Evan's name as he came, pumping stream after stream of hot cum inside the man's body. Evan groaned with him, reaching up to grip Adam's hair tightly.

Finally Adam collapsed, his chest heavy on Evan's as his dick slipped out of his body. Evan didn't complain though, he just wrapped his arms around the smaller man, straightening his legs out beneath him and holding him with the cradle of his hips. Nothing in the world had ever felt so right, even if his ass hurt a little. It was well worth it to get the smile from Adams lips as he looked up at him.

"So, that means you ARE okay with sticking with me or what? I don't think you ever answered." Evan said with a grin.

Adam punched him in the ribs, "I'll think about it."

Evan smiled and kissed his forehead, closing his eyes and snuggling Adam's body closer to his. Damn he could get used to this.