All Comments on 'Breaking and Training'

by Orexis

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Excellent....

loved loved loved this story...loved the excellent writing as well as the indepth training abilitys used...yes, i feel they should be used by a willing slut but...i see where this can not always happen, i guess the slut/kidnap/rape/keep me forever in service girl comes out throughly here..hey, whats a girl to say...honesty is always best*smile*. However, i can not wait to read on to your other stories now that i've found your nick. i would like to see this go further into other chapters....i loved that this was 7 chapters, makes for a excellent read. 10+++ respectfully a fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Great plot, story line and everything. Best Gorean-type slave training I've seen in a long while. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Erotic Story!

I loved this story and I am looking forward to it being continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
READ MAIN COMMENT

being a lesbian myself, i was incredibly turned on by this story. i however, thought maybe it could be continued with her being pimped out. however i will not complain. PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Excellent plotline, not a quick to the point story but a gradual break down and turning of a slave. Excellent would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Loved this story! The slow, gradual build up was heady, and the whole piece superbly written. The best I've read on this site. Well done, looking forward to seeing the next chapter!

jnterrelljnterrellalmost 18 years ago
MASTERFUL

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, shaking my head to dislodge the image of Millie and her new husband. (whew) I have read submission after submission in the various categories offered, DAMN!!! Look as one that enjoys a Dominant role I am not often willing to cudo another male. But DAMN DUDE, that was hands down the best story I have had the pleasure and it was a pleasure to read on this site. Brilliant!!

I would offer this (I dont know if you have continued this story yet) but when you do (it would be a crime not to)

when you do continue this adventure, know that the slow rising in tension was masterful and very well written and thought out. I hope the abrupt conduct and hasty conduct of the story through Millies wedding mount was, (damn I don't want to say anything bad about this one,) let's just say I hope the brievity of the story from Millie's wedding mount on, and the loose ends that are left hanging (like my jaw) must be the teaser, which must, indicate the imminent arrival of Part Two and more... Make them as many pages as you want, if you put Millie up here I have all the time in the world to read what your pen lays down. Bravo!!

LEATHERNECK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

It was totally hot BUT I think you could go much further as a writer than just eroticism. You are great at it but explore every possiblitiy. You have serious tallent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I've been looking for a master just like the one you described in this story. Strict but very fair. I loved this story and read every word all the way through. Gosh, wow. Fortunatly my roommate has class so I had plenty of time to enjoy this peice. Thank you and please make a part 2!

kevslilbabekevslilbabeover 17 years ago
Excellent

Oh wow. That was so very hot. Thank you for this submission. I look forward to the next installment of Millie's story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cindy292

I can not tell enough how amazing this story is. I LOVED every word. You have a loyal reader here if you would pleasssse continue writing about Millie and her master/husband. I would love to read about her being pimped out, used, and abused for her masters pleasure. I know I will be fingering myself for some time to come, wishing I was Millie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Master and this girl read this story together, and it gave us much pleasure. So much that he used this slut well and often! A girl asks for more writing of this caliber, and thanks Master Orexis for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You . . .

...are a sick sick person. But one hell of a writer. Very good work, one of the best Nc/R stories around.

YourLittleAngelleYourLittleAngelleover 15 years ago
Just Like an Actual Fuck...

The gradual build up, Millie's ever-increasing submission, and ultimate climax totally delivered. Please continue this fabulous story. The dynamic between the characters and story arc was fantastic, and I think my tension rivaled that of your male character as he gradually transformed Millie from a staunch, conservative, and "respectable" young woman to a goddess built for just one thing. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
you Ruined it

Wow. It was going along so well. I was enthralled with the story. Then you just had to bring drugs into it. That ruined the entire story. It had such promise until the moment the mention of pot came into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I've read maybe two other stories of this caliber on Literotica, and none of them quite so.. I don't know how to explain it. As a man who only came to know BDSM through an ex girlfriend, I spent some time searching for a way to get into it. After awhile, it thrilled me on every level. I've read countless stories on it on here and several other places. I've also looked into many Nc/r stories on here. None of them match this. As a writer you have quite some talent and as mentioned before, you should look into other avenues for it aside from erotic works. Anyway, long winded comment aside, great work.

dani_girldani_girlover 13 years ago
Great Author

I've been reading through your works. I came across the one titled A Sex Slave to Slaves, and I was officially hooked. While your stories are wildly imaginative and sensual, they are also amazingly well written. As an avid reader who comes to Literotica only for the erotica side of her interests I wish to say that you are probably the best author on Literotica. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Oh, and if you have a minute could you please finish "A Honeymoon That Would Never End?"

dani

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So Many Orgasms!

Oh my god this story made me cum like 5 times!!! Thank you so much! I cant even sit my clit is so jumpy!!! Write more!!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Stiff

You have the hot story but it's very stiffly told and you give her zero personality so that takes a lot from the excitement for me I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please continue to right this amazing story of the Breaking and Training of this whore.

Go1angelGo1angelover 9 years ago
Good job

I can't wait to see what happens next! Good job writing keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

totally believable; guy picks up a girl on the roadside and she becomes his fuck slut at the drop of a hat

sarcasm alert

betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
Most Excellent

One should begin with telling you what I didn't like, what you should have done, or where you missed. Assigning points to each of those items, the total would be subtracted from 100 the result being your score. That has been completed. Your score is 100.

It is indeed well done, properly written and constructed. But since I am greedy and selfish, all that matters to me is if I enjoyed it. I did.

Very well done, my good fortune to find it. I will look at your profile and hope to find more. If I don't, please write more.

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Great Story

Great story, pity it had to end. I would have liked to known what he did with the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Walking home alone is a risky business

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is playing you. As soon as she convinced you she was your devoted slave she would bust you in the head and you would wake up tied up in that dungeon listening to that tape until you rot to death. As least I hope that is how real abductors wind up. Great story though, the sex kept me wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous