All Comments on 'Breaking Catherine'

by x_knightofpassion_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another proud tale of an all american male -------

proving that he is a total piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT!

will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a load of C(r)ock!!

Why don't authors like Our Knight of the Limp Quill realise that after abusing "the slut" in his overheated desire to prove his manhood... he doesn't really expect her to actually become "the fucking slut" immediately ready to suck his quill..?? Which in any case would have been quite limp after ..all that... masturbatory fantasizing!! A quick skim of "The Story of O" is indicated for our knight's bed-time reading.. he will perhaps understand what this is all about - a cold shower would also be indicated I think when he discovers the true form of Dominance... loved knight's attempt at pretending to write the first para though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The husband really is a loser

he married a whore who has a body but no brains. She is a loser letting herself be picked up and yanked around by a boron (boring moron), who will probably never find anyone stupid enough for a long term relationship with him. The slut with the 50 point IQ will never be long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The title tells the story The rest is simply the -

details--It's a tale for and by creapy wimps who only wish that they could become man enough to "BREAK CATHERINE'" or any woman for that matter--

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 16 years ago
Phew!

Some Americans just havn't got the hang of free speech yet have they! A good story, does it need explaining? Not to most readers I guess.

If you don't understand it - ask!

If you don't like the story say so. Don't burn the books or shout at the author unless you disagree with the freedom of speech that Europeans gave to Americans. (The Canadians seem to manage with the responsibility OK).

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 14 years ago
Very Nice

You described it very well, the first time that two people come to understand their roles as dom and sub together in a relationship. I would have liked it to be longer, but then I always do. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous