Hall of Pleasure

Story Info
A young woman is taken and made into a slave at a brothel.
1.8k words
4.25
48.8k
50

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a fuzzy half conscious feeling. My eyes were bleary, the light was bright. I sat up in bed and recognized, after a moment, that I was naked except for a choker collar, with an electronic box on it, and a padlock on the clasp.

My skin went cold, and my heart started pounding in my chest. There was a soft murmuring i could hear, but I couldnt concentrate on any sound but the blood pilsing through my ears.

I sat up in the small bright room that I was in, I looked around. There was a toilet and shower in the corner, with no curtain or doors. The doorway to outside the room had no door in it.

A moment later, a naked girl, maybe twenty years old, with only the same collar on came to the door. She was very sexy, hairless except for her head, her labia shined with moisture. She was prettier than me, but I was too distracted to assess her.

She was holding a tray with a sandwich, water and an apple. She approached me slowly and cautiously.

"Where..." My voice cracked and wheezed from lack of moisture. She came right over putting the tray on the bed and handing me the glass of water.

"Its called the Hall of Pleasure... It's your new home. I'm going to help you tonight through your first shift, since I am not working this evening."

The words "Hall of Pleasure" and both of us being naked should have been warnings, but I was too out of it to understand. I drank the water and she continued.

"From 10 every night until 5 every morning, customers come in, and we do as they ask." She paused and I swallowed my water, and she said "you understand what I mean?"

I shake my head.

"We're sex slaves" she says without the emotion I feel as i hear the words.

She pats my shoilder gently. "We work 7 days a week, except every night a winner is picked. She tends to a girl throughout the following night, cleaning her, helping her to the bathroom, staying hydrated, etc." She sighs, "I won last night." She smiles kindly to let me know she'll help.

"I'm a virgin... I can't..." I have a hundred thoughts flooding my brain and they all fight to come out.

"I was too, most of us were." She gives a frown, but doesn't seem sad. She seems to be stating facts as if she's not heartbroken.

"How long..."

"I've been here probably 2 years? It's hard to tell exactly, the days and nights overwhelm. It's easier to track by periods. When we get our periods we're taken out of rotation and we caretake. I think I've counted 21..."

"I'm scared..." I confessed, my heart pounding, but no tears came.

"I know, and I'm going to help you as best as I can, but we only have ten minutes before our workout session. So I need to tell you all the rules, and you need to eat."

I took a bite of my sandwich and listened in horror. Despite the adrenaline, and the fear, my stomach was completely empty, and needed the food.

"Every night, you start with three refusal cards. They each work on one hole for one customer. Say a guy with a ten inch, fat cock comes in, and asks for anal, you can refuse access, then he can use your pussy or ass, or jerk off onto you. You can use all three cards on one guy, but that just means he isn't allowed to penetrate you. He can still use you. so dont use all three. I really suggest saving them for big cocks and anal. You'll want to use it on a stinky cock going in your mouth, but save them for anal. But once youve used a refusal on a huy and a particular hole, they're denied that hole for the entire night. No coming back for seconds and getting in there."

I had stopped chewing with a mouthful, and she motioned for me to resume and I did.

"If you dont use any cards on a man, and make him cum, you get a point. These points are how you earn a night off." She smiled, "whether you use your 3 cards tonight or not, youre likely to be tonight's winner. Every guy wants to try a new girl."

"How many did you win with last night?" I asked finishing my dry turkey sandwich.

"17 points." She then said in a low warning tone, "you may get double that tonight, but then it will probably never be that many again."

"In between men, you and I will shower you, and make you fresh for the next man. This is also your chance to use the toilet if you need to. At 2 am, clean up only happens upon customer request. It also goes from one at a time, to a somewhat free for all. That's the worst part, but the time will go by fastest."

A tone rand from an unseen intercom, and she picksed up my tray, and said "come with me."

She led me down a long hall, and puts my tray into a hole too narrow for anything else, and leads me into a gym. There is a man standing there in front of all the equipment and about a dozen naked women. He is handsome, probably 40s, light brown hair, and he's in good shape.

Most of the naked women went and got sports bras from a pile, and start working out. They range from my age to maybe thirty, all attractive, all in great shape. All hairless except their head. I absently slid my hand to my just above my virgin slit, and find my own triangle patch is missing, too smooth to be a razor, the familiar feeling of being waxed.

My guide whispered "Do what Tim says, and ill find you after."

She went to the sports bra line and puts one on. Tim walked toward me with a wide grin.

"Hi, I'm Tim. I'm in charge of getting you into and keeping you in, the best shape you can be."

"Hi, Tim. I'm Alice. um... I think theres been a mistake..."

He laughed, "There hasnt been a mistake. High quality meat like you keeps this place running, so our team extracted you from that dorm, on your eighteenth birthday. We got about half of our stock on their eighteenth birthdays."

I finally broke and started tearing up. He ignored me.

"You have the option to work out on the eliptical, the treadmill, or if you want to skip, we can go to my office..." He lead me over to the sports bras and picked up one for me. It appeared unwashed from previous use. I felt more ashamed putting it on than I had been naked.

"I'll do the treadmill," I whimpered, and slid the stale smelling bra on.

"You never workout without that on. or you get punished." He said and slapped my ass while pointing to an open treadmill.

After an hour of running, he had me do crunches, and core work for thirty minutes. I am lucky to have been on our track team throughout high school, and kept up reasonably during the first few weeks of college.

When we are finally allowed to be done, my helper returned, she was in a full sweat, drenched, the sheen on her skin accentuated how perfect her body is.

She smiled at me, "looks like you didn't struggle too much. Good. Weight goals are strictly enforced here."

She led me to a line, where Tim was weighing and dismissing each girl. We discarded our sports bras and when it's my turn, he says "115, lets see if we can get you to 105, but good job today."

He slapped my ass again as I stepped off and waited for my helper.

"107, see me when her shift ends." He told her, and she cringed and blushed.

"Yes, Sir."

As we walked back down the hall, she tried to change the subject.

"I am, er, was, Liz." She said with a soft tone.

"I'm Alison."

"You were Alison. dont let them hear you claim your name again. They see it as defiance."

I nodded, my skin wet from the sweat, my muscles already getting sore.

"Why do you see Tim, after my shift is over?"

She gulped, "I gained a pound. Probably all of the cum, I knew I should have got rid of it when my shift ended."

"Oh, will he fuck you?"

She nodded, "He's a sadist. He'll likely spend an hour making me regret my mistake, then five minutes fucking my ass."

"Oh."

When we get back to my room, she showers while I use the toilet, and enema, as instructed, and then I take a turn showering. The whole time she explains everything, the enema process, that I must remain hairless--apparently while I was unconscious my armpits, legs, butt crack and vagina were all waxed which I suspected, and my butthole was bleached. i hadn't noticed before a mild burning sensation on hole.

She tells me that the collar on my neck will shock me to a point of incapacitation if I try to leave the 'wing' which is our rooms and the gym.

Once we were showered and made up, she put my brown hair up in pigtails.

"You're first night, they have certain expectations. you need to look as virginal as possible when they begin."

"I really don't think I can do this."

She pulled me into a hug, her breasts against mine, which feels awkward to me, she whispers into my ear, "you have to. or it will get worse, for both of us."

She gets a bottle of lube from the shower supplies, "rub a tiny but into your cunt, just enough to ease discomfort, not enough to make it clear you've used any. Then rub a good amount into your bum, I can help with either if you want."

She looked helpful but not eager. She didn't appear to be trying to finger me, but I still, shook my head, and put just a little into my pussy. Then I let her squirt some onto my hand for my ass, it was more than I expected. I rubbed it over the hole, and she instructed me to get a lot inside. I pushed a slippery finger into my bum for the first time, and felt discomfort immediately. I worked it in for a couple minutes, until she told me to stop. I washed my hands, and she wiped the lube off my thighs, and out of my crack.

"If you look all lubed up, they may punish you." She gave me a walk around look, and said "I know you don't feel ready, but I'm here to help, and when your first shift is over, I'll clean you up, and get you tucked in for a good long sleep. Ok?"

I nodded, my eyes welling up with tears.

"Dont let the tears ruin your make-up, you need to look perfect for your debut. At least the introduction."

She dabbed my eyes with tissue, and smiled.

To be continued...