All Comments on 'Breaking in Kirk'

by i8mym8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

Throat fuck the little slut!

Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
You Ozzies are tough

Story has quite a sadistic bent. A wank story rather than erotic. Realistic descriptions and imagery at times. Cock size hardly stretches the bounds of imagination, makes identification more real. Think your name is rather clever.

Will watch out for next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Arrogant Bastard

I thought this story was going to be different. I didn't like the rape of Kirk. FOr this to be his first time it was brutal. Your lead character was/is a jaackass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

Just the right amount of dub in the dub-con (dubious-consent) to make it wonderfully hot without being icky. Great descriptions, any chance of a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
we all need to start

I was broken in by much the same technique of alpha male dominance, which keeps pushing for a goal unless there is a very strong resistance. At thirteen, my much older cousin visited and we had to share a bed. He gave me my first wank and then "bullied" me to suck his cock. The next afternoon we were alone in the house and he bullied and played with me until I was bone hard, then worked one, two and eventually three fingers into my arsehole to stretch and lube me while keeping me panting and stiff. He soon worked his cock into me, with little pain and started riding me, which made me come. It seemed a large cock and a long time before he shot his spunk up me, but both were probably down to my lack of experience at the time. He fucked me daily for that week, by which time I was used to it and "hot to trot" for more. He introduced me to several of his friends who all fucked me at one time or another. When he went back home, those friends kept fucking my arse. I suppose in law it was statutary rape but I enjoyed it from the start and still do.

headmanrayheadmanrayover 11 years ago
BREAKING IN - WITH MORE TO COME

Good story this and brought back some good memories. My uncle was the first man to fuck me at 13 and he knew once he had taken me I'd want more. He WAS someone special and of course there were others when he wasn't around. He didn't take advantage of me, I knew what I wanted and Uncle knew to!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous