Breaking News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B4Big_B
B4Big_B
9 Followers

"You like that, Richy?" she teased.

Rich met her gaze, but said nothing.

"Oh come on now. You can't give me the silent treatment. Part of the deal is you need to respond to me and answer correctly." Her demeanor was stern as she pouted at him.

Rich looked back at her legs. "Yes ... I like that."

"A lot?" she grinned.

Rich gulped. "Yes, a lot."

Linda turned to face him. She lifted her right leg slightly and crossed it in front of her left leg, the toes of her right foot still touching the floor. She reached down, took the hem of her nightie and pulled it up until Rich could see the outline of her pussy veiled thinly by the front of her thong. He moaned.

"What's that Richy? Look good to you?"

"Yes ... damn it looks really good ... please, don't do this."

Linda smiled. "Oh, I'm going to do it all right and you're going to tell me everything I want to know."

Rich's breathing was ragged and he squirmed as his dick strained inside his pants.

Linda saw the bulge in the front of his pants. "That's a good boy," she said in a motherly tone.

She turned her back to him again and climbed onto the bed. The straps of her nightie fell halfway down her arms. The thong fit snugly against the crack of her ass, barely covering her pussy lips.

Rich began breathing audibly, squirming, and moaning.

Linda remained in that position, turned her head to him and said "Ok, it's time to ask you a question about Naina. Will you answer truthfully?"

Rich was rubbing his cock through his pants and was so turned on he would have said yes to anything she asked. "Yes ... uh ... oh. Fuck, yes!..."

"Would you enjoy seeing a someone else fucking your wife, making her scream with pleasure?"

Fear stabbed at Rich's heart, but his mind was no longer in control of his voice. Still, he hesitated. Linda sat up, slipped her fingers inside the elastic of her thong and slid them down to her knees. She bent forward again, her cheek pressed into the bedding, displaying her open pussy to Rich in all its glory.

"Come on now, Rich. Tell the truth. Would you enjoy seeing a long hard dick digging in your wife's pussy?" She slowly wiggled her ass while he struggled emotionally.

Rich could no longer restrain himself and moaned, "Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" He furiously rubbed his dick and climaxed, spewing his cum inside his pants, jerking and gasping to his completion.

Linda sat back up onto her heels and smiled at him. "There you go. Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Rich just moaned and continued to rub his dick as he coasted down from the heights of his lust.

Linda pulled up her thong, climbed off the bed and walked toward the door. "Stay here. It's almost time for Naina to arrive."

"Wait a minute..." Rich was terrified now. He had just admitted he would be thrilled to see Naina fucked by other man. Was that what they intended to happen?

Linda didn't answer him. She closed the door behind her. Rich heard the dead bolt lock turn. He ran to the door, grabbed the handle, and tried it. It was useless. He was locked securely inside the basement. He was worried about what kind of tactics they might use to convince Naina to have sex with someone else. He tried to reassure himself that Naina had said she would never do anything like that if he didn't agree to it. Even as he thought about it another side of him was excited at the possibility of Naina actually agreeing to fuck a long-dicked man. "Who would be that lucky man?", he thought. He was emotionally torn between his emotions and his mind.

About half an hour later, Naina arrived on doorsteps of the mansion and Linda warmly welcomed her.

"Where's Richard?" Linda inquired.

Naina apologized, "He had some urgent meeting, tonight. He asked me to wish Jimmy happy birthday. But, where's everybody else?"

Linda smiled. "Oh dear, Jimmy's wanted just you and Richard here. He wanted to celebrate his birthday quietly."

"So, where's the birthday boy?"

Before Linda could reply, Jimmy eased himself down the stairs. Jimmy was a young handsome man of about 25 and had come to his cousin sister, Linda for participating in her news channel business.

Two sets of eyes met each other leaving Naina felling like a heavy weight was pressing down on her chest robbing her of breath. Both of them met for the first time, few weeks ago, at the annual party of the TV channel. Rich couldn't attend that party because of his business tour to New York. Jimmy was the first man to fire a lust inside Naina, after she married Rich. During the party, they came close to each other and that's Naina first felt some tingle in her belly.

Linda went to look for Max.

"Happy birthday, Jim" Naina smiled and gave him the rose bouquet.

"Thank you very much, Naina". They exchanged a quick peck on the cheek.

Jimmy stared at her star-studded orange gown with a white coat over it. Her black hair was lifted up at the back of her head, twisted, and held in place with dangling diamond earrings. She was looking damn hot.

Just then Linda came out with her husband Max with cake already in his hand singing "Happy Birthday" as they approached the couple.

Jimmy cut the cake and gave the first bite to Naina. Naina handed him a gold-plated wristwatch. Then, Linda announced that now Jimmy would have 25% shareholding in the TV news channel.

Music was turned on and the four of them began to dance.

Naina pulled off her coat. Her tight gown left little to the imagination and Jimmy drank in her lithesome figure.

Both the couples began dancing in their own world. During one song Jim's hand slid down Naina's back and came to rest on her ass but she didn't push it away or say anything.

Rich was watching, on the big screen, in the basement with anxiety ... waiting for something to happen, both dreading it but excited at the same time.

Suddenly Linda heard the ringing of a phone somewhere in a distant room. She broke her clench with her husband and was gone.

Reentering the room Linda piped up, "Max, we gotta go to the channel. Carla and Sarkoji are getting married," Linda she finished in a titter.

"Ooh, that's the breaking news people want. I knew this would happen. Love bridges all the gaps thrown up by society, huh?" Max replied.

"Wait Linda, I am also coming with you." Naina said eagerly.

"No dear, you should stay here and enjoy with Jim."

"But..."

Before Naina could say more, Jimmy gazed at her with puppy-dog eyes, silently begging her to stay. Naina sighed. She had no choice.

Linda and Max left for their news channel with a hurried good-bye to both of them. Jimmy was waiting for this moment.

Jimmy slid his arms around her from behind and put his lips on her bare shoulder. "Naina, you don't know how much I've missed you. How much I wanted to talk with you ... alone."

"Yes dear ... me too. The more I wanted to be away from you, the more I thought of you." Naina gazed into his eyes turned her face towards him with her head slightly bowed.

Jim lifted her chin to kiss her, her red lips rushing to meet his. Then just as quickly Naina pushed herself away from his arms.

"But Jim, you have to realize that I'm married. I should be faithful to Rich."

In the basement, Rich was watching the entire scene, happening in the hall, on the TV monitor. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the door opening. He was stunned to see Lind and Max standing there.

"Oh, how are you Mr. Watson? I hope you enjoyed the action so far." Linda said in a condescending voice smiling as she finished.

"What are you doing here? I thought you guys were going to the TV station." Rich asked them with surprise.

"Don't be surprised, Rich. This was our plan, to come down here, and take in the show with you. We parked out back and sneaked back inside. Just keep sitting there ' cause the real action is coming up." Max added as they grinned towards each other.

Rich was helpless. He now knew that they have left Naina alone with Jimmy to allow him to take advantage of the situation ... and of his wife. Max eased out his clothes and took his seat beside Rich. Linda stripped herself to just her bra and panties.

Their eyes were focused on the TV monitor.

In the hall, Naina and Jimmy were still arguing.

"Naina, you are well-educated and free to make your own decisions. If Rich is unable to satisfy your needs, you have every right to breakup with him." Jimmy tried to assure Naina.

"But this will be wrong. I, being an Indian woman, can't be unfaithful to Rich. He is my husband and has done a lot to take care of me."

At the basement:

"Oh come on Jim, get busy. Linda, sometimes I think you made a mistake picking him for Naina. If I had been in his place, she would have had her underneath me by now." Max spoke to his wife but in a manner teasing Rich.

"Calm down, dear. I know Naina pretty well. She would never agree to do that with her best-friend's husband. Give me some credit. He'll have his way with her. Just watch." Linda assured him as Rich watched them with strange eyes.

At the hall:

"Tell me, what all he has done to satisfy your physical needs. Does he know what mental state you're being going through with this dissatisfaction?" Jimmy slid his hand over Naina's bare shoulder.

"Jimmy..." Naina turned away from him as he has struck at an exposed nerve.

"Yes, Naina. Tell me if I am saying anything wrong. Will that old man be ever able to satisfy your desires?"

She was speechless.

Jim continued, "I am your true lover and I understand your desires and I think you'll be doing nothing wrong by accepting my love."

Naina looked towards him as resolve was melting under his gaze.

"Trust me, please." Jimmy shot his last arrow finally.

Naina broke at this. All her doubts were gone. She nestled her face on his chest and hugged him.

"Jim, forgive me. It took me time to accept ... this ... you ... everything." Naina whispered.

Jimmy hugged her and dried the tears that had pushed over the edge of her eyelids streaking down her cheeks dragging back rivulets of mascara in their wake.

They stared into each other's eyes until he pressed his lips to hers slipping his tongue into mouth searching for hers. They forgot about the entire world.

"Ah! Look at 'em. They're getting into each other." Linda squirming as her interest in their lovemaking increased.

"Simply awesome," Max added in a hoarse whisper.

Jimmy pulled her gown off her slender shoulders, revealing her pert breasts slowly to the evening air. He let his lips drift down her body. Slowly licking her neck, his tongue moved closer to her breasts. Naina now realised that she was naked before a man-her gown collapsing into a neat pile at her feet-a man who was not her husband, but she didn't care it. Jimmy's hands squeezed her perky tits together as his mouth encircled her nipples. As soon as she had felt his lips tighten on her hard nipple, she was on the "seventh heaven".

It was now Naina's turn. She unzipped his pants. With trembling hands she tugged his pants and boxers together. She was surprised when his monster sprung out and slapped against his 6-pack stomach loudly, leaving a sticky dab of his pre-cum on it. Staring at it, she instinctively licked her lips preparing to suck the cock into her hungry mouth. As soon as he had taken off the rest of his clothes, she bent forward to examine his manhood more closely.

Wrapping her hand around it, Jimmy quipped "Like it?"

A sparkle in her eyes told him "yes" though she didn't reply.

It was the first time Naina had seen such a great specimen in her life. Rich's small one nowhere stood near Jimmy's 9" long and thick rod. Her mouth was now watering to taste it. She held it with her hand tight and pushed her "O" lips over his tool. Like in a trance she began moving her soft palm up and down that monstrous tool, trying to speed up to see the pleasure on her partner's face and it made her hot like a hell.

"I never knew that she loves sucking. Wonder why she never tried mines?" Rich asked himself slowly.

"For this credit goes to me Mr. Watson. I made her learn to suck the manhood. And what would have she sucked yours, which didn't even come up her palm." Linda whistled at Jim's bulk now bobbing free of his pants.

Naina gave the man's organ a couple of tentative stroke. Slipping the glands inside her mouth she found herself sucking the monster cock like a delicious mango. This was Jimmy's first time but he was still holding himself like an experienced guy. Finally, she licked off his precum and stood up, licking his muscular body. Their lips met and tongues struggled, entwining and releasing again.

"Uunnhh ... I can't wait any more honey." Linda, rubbing her moist pussy through her soft panties, pleaded for Max to give her his cock.

Max quickly pulled out his 8" dick and sat back. "Take it babe, this is for you." Linda dove face-first onto his erection while Rich watched her giving head to Max.

Jimmy's hand moved under Naina's flimsy panties to dab at her well-trimmed pussy. He easily moved her panties aside revealing her pussy slit gliding his fingertip along her wet slit.

Then Jim grabbed her ass in both his hands to lift her up.

"Pick up her up, man. Pick up her up." Max stood up from his seat shouting.

Naina's arms twined around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Jimmy's dick was now ready to taste a woman's pussy for the first time. Slowly he guided it into her vagina. "Aaahh," she moaned as he pushed himself into her. It was a new way of doing sex for Naina but she moaned with delight. Jim started stroking with easy long strokes and the three people at the basement could hear their mutual pleasure.

Rich was watching their pairing with his mouth hanging open wide. He was delighted to saw his young Indian wife coupling with a well-hung young man.

Jim was fucking her with all energy inside him. His monster dick was now exploring those parts of her pussy that were untouched by Rich's undersized cock. Naina's breasts were bouncing enthusiastically with every buck of his pelvis. Her pleasure songs were arousing him more and more.

Jim now made her sit on the dinning table. He was pleased to see Naina spreading her legs apart to warm welcome his cock again inside her.

"Oh yes! Fuck me harder", Naina moaned as Jim squeezed her boob.

Jim was penetrating her pussy with urgency. Naina was enjoying every moment of pleasure with him.

Naina laid her back on the table and screamed louder while fluids ran out of her vagina, "Yeahhhhh ... Yesss."

Jim's dick was probing deeper inside her well-lubricated pussy.

She brought him to an orgasm. "Come on, Jim, cum inside me," she pleaded

Finally Jim experienced his first orgasm with a woman wrapped around his cock. Both looked into each other's eyes speechless for a moment.

"I hope that was to your satisfaction," Jim laughed looking into her brown eyes.

"Very much," Naina cooed, raised her mouth to his for a deep wet kiss. "You are a real man, Jim. "Like it, Richie? Don't worry, we have recorded all their action in the tape for you." Linda teased with Rich as she switched off the TV.

In the hall, both Jim and Naina rested after their lovely unison. As the clock struck 11:30, Naina swung a leg over to leave. She thought that it was about time for Rich to arrive.

When she arrived home, she was relieved to see that Rich hadn't come yet. Next morning, she got up late: Rich already gone to the office. That night when Naina was getting ready for work, Rich asked her about yesterday's party.

"How was the party, dear? I hope you must have enjoyed it."

"Yeah, it was a small party. They have invited only us. But I felt somewhat lonely without you there." Naina replied and sat beside him on the bed

"Oh then, you missed me?" Rich asked. He ran through his fingers over her face and put his arm around her.

"Can't you take a day off, today."

Naina saw Rich looking at her with a leer but she pulled herself away from him.

"Sorry, dear. I'd love to but I have to leave. You know how much Linda relies on me."

Rich asked himself as he watched her leaving for the station, "Why would she need him after getting the monster, Jim."

Rich was feeling mentally unstable. His mind was not right at work. He couldn't sleep for the next few nights.

One such night, when Naina had gone to the TV station, Rich was wandering here and there in their bedroom, disturbed and talking to himself.

"Damn! Why did she do that to me? I trusted her. But why did Naina become unfaithful to me. I never expected that an Indian wife could spread her legs so easily and with anyone else, other than her husband."

Angrily, he smacked his left palm with fist.

"Why should she give it to me, when Jim is ready for her ... Damn it, it's my fault. If I hadn't told her about my fantasy of her being fucked by another man, she would have never cheated me. What the fuck will I do, now?"

"Oh God, help me. I made a big mistake. God, save me."

But his mind was still spinning. At last he found a way to repent.

In the morning, when Naina came back from the station, she was surprised to find the bedroom door closed. She went into other room to change her clothes and relax as she didn't want to disturb Rich's sleep. But when even after an hour she didn't saw Rich awaking, she got curious.

"Why hasn't Rich got up yet? He's normally awakes by now?" she asked herself and tried to open the door of the bedroom. It was locked from inside. She knocked on the door hard and shouted for Rich. But there was no voice from inside. "What' s happened to Rich? Why isn't he responding?" Her mind was caught up in fear. She called the servants and they broke down the door.

Rich was lying on the sofa unconscious. A suicide note was there on the table. Rich admitted that he is dying on his own wish. Naina was devastated. Within couple of hours the suicide by a billionaire-Richard Watson-became the news flash on all the news channels.

Naina couldn't recover from this shock. For the next ten days, she stayed at the home mourning her husband's death. One day, she got a surprise when Jim stood in her doorway. Jim looked sad to see her in this situation.

Jim expressed his sorrow over Rich's death.

"When I heard about this, I was worried about you. Rich was a nice guy."

There was a silence in the room for a while as her hot tears streamed down her cheeks.

After calming herself, she asked him, "How are you, Jim? Where are Linda and Max? I haven't seen them since the day Rich was cremated."

"They both are at the right place - in the jail." Jim replied.

"What are you talking' about, Jim? What's going on?" Naina shouted at Jim.

"Yeah, it's all true. They deserve it for what they've done." Jim got up bit anger. "They're in for suspected blackmail. You're innocent babe, you didn't know about their plan."

"I can't understand what the hell are you saying."

"You don't know that but I knew their plan all along. Naina, I am now going to tell you everything about myself and my 'so called' cousin, Linda."

Naina expressed her surprise again.

Jim continued, "I am Jimmy Arthur from California from a farmer's family and I have no relation with Linda or Max. My parents died when I was twelve years old. After that I was living with my maternal uncle. My aunt was a shrewd cruel woman. She didn't care for me and made me work on the farms. Couple of months back, Linda visited their house. She's a friend of my aunt. My aunt told me that Linda had called me to her TV station for some job there. When I came here, she asked me to attract you. She knew that you were not satisfied with Rich. They had a plan to blackmail Rich. On that night, before you came over, Linda invited Rich for seeing with his own eyes, all the show. What do you think, that they left the mansion that night? No, they fooled you. They went back into the basement from the backdoor. The hidden cameras in the hall recorded everything we did on that night. After you left, they made a deal with Rich. They wanted to make money from our sex tape. They wanted five billion dollars from him for our sex tapes. Rich must've been in hell. He gave them the money but they still had the original tape with them. Now, they were planning on another cock. Their next victim was Mr. Lynn, the mayor of the city. But he was much too clever for Linda and Max. He complained to the police and now they are behind the bars feasting on all that they have sown."

B4Big_B
B4Big_B
9 Followers