Breaking News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B4Big_B
B4Big_B
9 Followers

Naina's mouth hung open wide with a surprise, "Oh my God. Why didn't I know about this earlier? Why did Linda do this to me?"

"Naina, you must be aware of the fact that they were going through a financial crisis."

"Yeah, that's why most of the top-rated reporters and technicians left the channel due to low salaries. I know the bankers have given the channel three months to repay the loans outstanding."

"To get out of this situation they have to plan something bigger that can increase their bank balance and save the channel from the auction. They took advantage of the situation and blackmailed people like Rich and Lynn, who were married to ladies much younger then their age."

"But why did Rich committed suicide. He deeply loved me. And it was his fantasy only to see me with someone younger than him."

"Probably, he might have realized that he himself was responsible for all this. He had invited trouble himself by admitting before Linda that he wanted to see you with some another man. Now, Linda and Max were not going to leave him so easily and he feared that they might hand over our sex tape to some celebrity magazine anytime."

Jim continued, "But before I leave, I am handing over your tape ... which created all this havoc. I was able to snag it from their house, which has been sealed. Please, destroy it. I don't want to see you in any sort of trouble. Trust me, Naina. I have never lied to you. May be I began with no feelings for you, but I started loving you from the day, I first saw you and ... I've enjoyed my every moment with you."

Jim moved back towards the door to return. But suddenly, Naina grabbed his arm from behind.

"Jim, please don't leave me alone, now. I can't live without you. I need someone who can care for me and who I can trust upon."

They both hugged each other lovingly.

A couple of weeks later, the breaking news on all the TV channels was that the widow of billionaire Richard Watson-Naina, had bought the news channel 'News 24 Live.'" The night she took over the reins of the news channel she was seen in the company of a young handsome man by the name of Jimmy Arthur.

B4Big_B
B4Big_B
9 Followers