Breaking The Sex Barrier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry and Linda stopped at a flat area with small pebbles and dropped their day packs. "This is it," Jerry announced and began removing his boots and socks.

"Time to strip off!" added Linda.

In a few minutes, we are all standing around the edge of the pool without a stitch on, looking at each other and boldly checking each other out. Lucy as I had guessed was totally hairless, fully exposing her deep long cleft and slightly protruding inner lips.

Now for the first time I saw Jen's pubic area, finely timed with large inner labia that garishly pushed out redish pink from between her white outer lips. She would have made a porn star proud, I thought. Linda looked statuesqe as she stretched her torso and turned to give me a perfect view of her butt then turned toward me and stood legs apart. A vision of Venus I thought!

Bonnie too was looking super hot, her larger than average clit becoming very engorged as she eyed Roger's muscular body up and down. I could tell Jerry was glad he had invited her as he eyed her up and down.

My stomach filled with butterflies of sexual tension just looking at everyone.

"All right everyone," shouted Jen. "You know the rules. If you have to pee, we do it off trail. We are upstream from where we are camped and we never pollute what we will be drinking later. Right?"

"Right!" we shouted back in unison. Jerry had given us the drill on the drive down.

Bonnie immediately found a bush nearby and started to squat. I was suddenly aware of how bashful I am about bodily functions. Being naked with a group was fine, but peeing in front of people I didn't even know was not going to happen even though I suddenly was aware that with all the rest and water breaks my bladder was pretty full.

"I need to go off in the woods to do that. I'm sorry. I'll be right back." I felt like a total idiot.

"Up that path then," Jen pointed.

Ignoring the twigs and pebbles on my bare feet, I started walking toward a faint deer path, my partially engorged penis flopping from side to side slapping my legs as I walked. I followed the deer path along for perhaps several dozen yards when I noticed a small open area which seemed the perfect place to relieve myself.

Ah! Sunlight was filtering through the trees. I could hear birds chirping and twittering. The breeze on my naked body felt so sensual, especially between my legs. This must be why people become nudists, I reasoned.

I turned and stood facing a small bush, planted my feet and let loose a warm stream to splatter to the ground when almost simultaniously I heard Jen's voice calling out.

"Can I shake off the last drops?" she asked moving quickly toward me with her hand out to grasp my growing penis. "I do this for Roger all the time. He loves it."

Before I could answer she was holding it in her right hand. With her there, it seemed like like I was taking forever to pee. Finally, after many long seconds the stream slowly faded to a steady dribble. I could feel the heat of all her finges loosely holding the lengthening shaft, pulling back the foreskin exposing my mushroom head as she shook my now swelling member of it's last drops of pee.

"I love to watch men do that," she whispered, especially when they have big mushroom heads on their dicks, like yours. It's a fetish. I admit it. But up to now I've only seen photos of cocks like yours."

The front of her pelvis pressed into my buttocks as she stuck her tongue in my right ear. Her left arm wrapped around my torso moving lower into my pubic area. I was now more than fully erect from her moving her palm around the top of my engorged knob. My cock was standing straight up! With her right hand she gave it a few more full strokes, then moved again to caress the head of my penis making it expand even more. Her eyes widened as she beheld it. "Now it's my turn to pee," she said. "Sit down on that log."

She pushed me two steps back to have me sit on the trunk of a large fallen tree. And as soon as my butt hit the rough bark she was on my lap facing me; and in that same moment I felt a warm stream gushing all over my crotch, my penis, my balls, flooding me with overpowering sensations.

Still peeing, she looked down at my crotch to watch her right hand simultaneously stroke my urine-soaked penis the full length of its shaft. A stream of clear fluid was now oozing out of the opening. She swiped at it with her finger circling the rim of the head, and put her wet finger on her lips. "Mmmm. I love pre-cum," she said.

Pulling me toward her with mouth open, I felt her tongue flick mine as our lips merged and bit. The warm flow around my crotch had diminished slightly now but I was soaked by her and the warmth was still there. Her urine had a faintly musky odor, which I found extremely arousing. Now her thumb and forefingers were massaging the underside of my penis head, making it buzz with a kind of hot electricity, making its mushroom size more exaggerated than I had ever seen it. My cock head looked raw and purple. The feeling was almost unbearable.

"Intense," I gasped.

She partlally stood up then lowered herself fully down onto me. I felt like my penis was on fire. She was really tight and the pain/pleasure from moving inside her was exquisite. Or perhaps, I was too thick for her build. I felt like I was going to pass out from the pleasure. "Too. Too. Much," I whimpered.

She jumped up off me, fingering herself. "I need for you to come in my mouth now," she whispered, moving backward and lowering her head, her mouth opening wide for my penis, while still pumping me with her hand. I felt a finger move inside my anus and move in a circling motion. My ass felt like it was ready to have an orgasm of its own.

"I'm. I'm. Ah. Oh God." I could feel I was beyond the point of no return and she could too. She started sucking furiously, making obscene slurping sounds while I exploded deep into her throat again and again. I held the back of her head to push it down on my shaft until I was certain I was done spurting. I had to be gagging her I thought. I wondered for a minute if I was going to stop cumming. But finally, when I had finished, she rose up with mouth open, her white coated tongue now flicking mine again with sensual French kisses.

"I'll bet you never tasted your own cum before. I hate to drink alone you know."

I shook my head weakly in total disbelief as our mouths merged again, our tongues caressing until she swallowed my milky fluid. Our lips parted and she spoke. "Finger me now. I want mine."

She placed my right hand on the swollen red meat between her legs. I placed one, two, then three fingers inside and moved them noisily with a furious motion, and then pressed my thumb hard on her exposed clit flicking and rubbing it back and forth. I wanted to hurt her in the worst way, but all I did was push her over the edge as she bucked and thrashed even harder.

"Ooooh. Jeeezus! Almost. I'm. Oh. Oh! There! Ahhheeeeee!" she cried, her body spasming violently with her own spurting orgasm, soaking my crotch all over again. I had heard of a squirting orgasm before. But didn't know they really existed. It was like she had peed on me a second time. I was covered with her juices. She leaned back to look down at her wide open pussy in amazement. Her inner lips were red and flared out, raw and glistening. Her clitoris was so engorged it looked ready to burst. I placed a finger inside her and then put it in my mouth. Then she leaned forward to begin kissing me again.

Jen remained sitting on my lap, legs sprawled to each side over my hips, a hand slowly fondling my balls. She broke a kiss and collapsed against my chest panting. "I've never come like that before," she whispered in my ear.

"I feel like we broke the sex barrier," I whispered back, pulling her closer to me while I stroked her buttocks.

Then we heard a voice.

"Are you two done, um, peeing?" she laughed. It was Lucy, standing there naked, legs spread wide apart, fingering her wet swollen lips with one hand, pinching her hard nipple of her pendulous breast with the other -- only a few feet away from us. She had seen the whole lewd show I feared.

"Don't worry Dan, I'll never tell Bonnie. Assuming of course, that you're really really nice to me."

"She's harmless Dan. Don't worry about her. What we need to worry about is looking so wet and messy when we arrive back at the swimming hole. Let's use these leaves to wipe down with."

"I can help with that," said Lucy plucking a few off broad leaves from a near-by sapling. She kneeled down in front of me. "Here, let me do your thighs. Mmmm. You've got so much cum down there."

"You girls were in cahoots on this weren't you?" I said accusingly, noting how Lucy was moving slower around my inner thigh then moving into my groin area.

"Not us!" they replied in unison.

"I call bullshit on that! I think you're done Lucy!" I commanded, noting and observing the fresh stirrings in my loins.

"Yes, I admit I like to watch but I'm really just getting started, Dan. I won't be done until you finish me off too. Come on. Let's get back. We can talk about that later."

When we arrived at the swimming hole the rest of the group was joyously splashing around in the water. Linda was showing off her body for everyone under the small stream of water. Then Bonnie saw us approach. Thankfully, I was now fully flacid.

"There you are! We were getting worried about you! Lucy set off to see if you were OK. She thought maybe you got lost."

"I'm OK. I, uh, just did more than pee is all. Jen helped me with that. It was highly embarrassing at first, but I'm glad she was there for me and to show me what to do. She had me use leaves to wipe with."

"That's what good friends are for, right Dan? I always love to help a newbie camper."

"Yes Jen. We're, um, certainly good friends now," I said with a sheepish smile.

"That's my girl!" shouted Roger approvingly.

"I thought I heard a scream at one point," said Jerry.

"Oh that. That was, uh, ... just a snake we saw."

"Yeah, a really big snake," added Jen.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Well, as long as everything came out all right," said Bonnie with a look of concern.

"Thanks to Jen, it did," I said feeling the embarrassment of fooling my wife about what actually happened.

"Aww. My husband is soo cute when he blushes, isn't he?" she cooed.

"Especially when he blushes totally naked," said Jen with a naughty smile.

To be continued.

12