Breaking Their Rules Ch. 01

Story Info
On-line lovers meet...
1.4k words
4.33
8.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had met on-line, nearly a year ago. We shared several things in common. Both married, happily enough but the spark had gone in both marriages. Both interested in erotica rather than porn; both were no oil-painting or model-type, and both had agreed the basic rule that this was an on-line relationship only, as neither wished to be unfaithful.

Now I've always been a good girl, but now turned forty I was tired of being good. Maybe rules were made to be broken?

Slowly I established that we actually lived nearby, in neighbouring towns. From his descriptions of his drive to work I had a fair idea of where he lived. Not that I was a stalker, I was just curious.

From time to time we set each other little dares. One of his for me was to go knicker-less at work for 30 minutes, that sort of thing. Then I set him a more daring one.

I have no desire to get you into trouble so you are free to refuse.

On the way home tonight on the countryside stretch of your journey find a secluded spot, where perhaps two lovers might meet. Park. If you are brave enough and it is not too cold, get out, under the pretext of taking a pee. Imagine me there with you, stroking you, as you stand for 5 minutes, no longer. Tomorrow tell me all about it including your thoughts about me.

Do you accept? Or shall i set an easier task?

I had felt a surge of excitement when I pressed send on the e-mail. The thought of my darling performing the dare was thrill enough but I had planned a twist for him, of which he was blissfully unaware. The excitement intensified when he accepted the dare.

The afternoon at work was filled with thoughts of my love, thinking about the task I had sent him. As I enjoyed teasing him, I had sent him a stream of e-mails so his mind was a whirl of damp knickers, 30-minute spells of fresh air on my pussy lips. I knew he would be suffering with a permanent semi-hard cock in his boxers, so concentration on work was, well, difficult. I wondered if he would remove his boxers for the journey home – but my e-mail had not said for him to do so. I knew he would not wish to do anything against my instructions. I arrived at the place he had described just before 10pm.

I sat waiting for my lover, looking up expectantly as each car approached and then passed without slowing. I just hoped he would stick to his choice. I knew that he had two choices when he left work -to go the main road – or to drive the back road, twisty, winding, but with this secluded spot that would be ideal.

After a seemingly endless wait a car slowed and pulled off the road. I began to tremble as he parked and turned the lights and engine off. Would the presence of my car just along from his put him off? It appeared not as he stepped out of the car, and quickly walked down the track alongside the stream towards a small bunch of trees. I followed as quietly as possibly. He waited a while, to make sure there were no sounds – (I had warned him not to be arrested for being a peeping Tom!) – and slowly he pulled down his zip. His cock, semi-hard as I had anticipated sprang free. It looked so gorgeous, not some porn-star monster, but very, very nice.

As he started to grow harder, he quickly pressed start on his watch's timer, pulled his cock out, over his boxers, and slid the zip back up to the base of his balls, so that he was captured. He began to stroke, slowly but firmly, I watched him grow. Every sound seemed so loud! I tried to move nearer, but rustling and shadowed snapping of twigs threatened to betray me. I stopped as close as I dare and silently I slipped out of my damp knickers. He seemed to sense me there, watching and encouraging him.

I could resist no longer. I stepped out from the shadows, twirling my damp knickers around my index finger. "Hello my darling, my lover," I said in a low voice. He gasped, lost in the moment, for a minute unable to tell dream from reality

I tried to think how long had passed. Three minutes? Four perhaps, or was it only one? I tossed my knickers at him and took a hold of his cock, wrapping my fingers round it, so he could see my red nails. I kept stroking. Pulling back hard, every other stroke, so that his foreskin disappeared, exposing the helmet of his cock to the night air – and to his eyes. I knelt before him and could see a small droplet of liquid oozing out to hang on the end, before the helmet covered it over, the confines of the partly zipped fly teasing the base of his shaft on every hard down stroke. I pulled back on one stroke very hard and held it back. With my left I dipped just the very tip of my finger to the pre-cum and then, teasingly I placed it on my lips. Slowly I licked it off. I could tell he was wondering; would I bend and kiss it while I stroked, would I suck on him while I stroked?

"Enjoy this my lover, I have dreamed of this moment"

First I put my tongue to his exposed tip, licking off more pre-cum, then teasing his tiny hole open a little more. Next I planted kisses along the length of his magnificent cock. I hope he liked the lipstick marks I left. In the cold night air my breath warmed him. I reached his balls. Kissing them gently to begin with I could tell he was surprised when I sucked one into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it – I hope he liked that!

I licked him along the whole of his length before teasingly opening my mouth wide and placing his exposed tip inside and slowly, very slowly closing my lips around him. Then his watch alarm went off! He jumped when the LOUD beep beep beep of his watch filled the air, I nearly fell over but used his leg, strong and firm, to regain my balance.

Our allotted five minutes were up. I looked up, my lips still around his cock. His eyes were open, looking down almost in disbelief. I clasped him tightly with my lips and slide down his shaft, one more stroke, till he came, my hand clutching his balls – they must have felt as if they were squeezed in a vice, as the cum sped to the end of his cock.

He shouted out my name; it filled the night silence and seemed to echo for ages. I felt the first squirt of his cum hit the roof of my mouth. His knees were shaking as he came; he filled my mouth with hot, salty cum. Soon he was left with a very, very hot and soft cock. I was so relieved that he didn't come with great jets, rope after rope of steaming hot white cum spraying into my mouth. A car passed on the road, the lights briefly playing over our cars and the track. That was when we both realised the enormity of what we had done. It might not seem much to some people, to us it meant the world.

I stood up and kissed him full on the lips. As I hoped he didn't shy away from my cum-splattered mouth and lips but kissed me eagerly, deeply and with passion.

Spent, we walked back to our cars holding hands. His cock was still out, held by the band of his boxers, and the fly zip. We parted with another kiss, I got in the car and drove off, aware of my own growing moistness – maybe next time it would be my turn? Then a thought struck me – I had left my knickers with my lover! Maybe he would be sniffing them; maybe he would be stroking his cock with them. It didn't matter – I just had to explain to my husband where I'd left them. I'm sure I can think of something before I get home...